Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Who Stole My Phone?

Well, damn. I didn't expect that.

I have to admit, my opinion of Johnny is lowered by his "friendship" with Brandi. I know she has been on good behavior (for the most part), but she is not a nice person. I'm surprised Trump didn't keep her around since he has a penchant for tall blondes.

• Love 1

I think Kenya jumped on a supersonic jet and flew over Omarosa territory and left it in her dust in about 3.5 seconds flat.

I don't know what happened with the phone but the impression I had was that Vivicia had it when they were out then later it went missing in the War Room?  Like Don Jr said... the wording of that particular tweet just doesn't jibe with what Vivicia comes off as (nasty or not... even her nastiness has some class lol).  Whether Kenya did it... who knows but it wouldn't surprise me.  It felt kind of suspicious that Kenya even MENTIONED it when it really had nothing to do with the task at all.

Bye bye Kenya.  Now.. please let's get rid of Geraldo but I have a feeling that wish won't get granted (lost my wish Super Bowl Sunday...*sob*).

Oh yes... Geraldo.. PLEAAAASE stop with the 'boss' thing! It's annoying (and a bit kiss ass behavior)

Not as bad as Kenya's....Geraldo was just warming the ass up for her....

Even if Vivica did send the Tweet, I don't think she did it to set up Kenya; she would be risking her own image with absolutely no guarantee that Kenya would even bring it up in the boardroom.

• Love 11

Yay!!!

Brandi should have been fired right off the bat.  Yelling "STFU" at Ian during the task was inexcusable and beyond unprofessional.  Pain in the ass that he was, he was absolutely right that the jingle Brandi chose had too many words and was not memorable.  He's a bit of a pompous ass, but he's stepped up much more than Brandi has overall.   She only got this far because she was on winning teams, not because she contributed much.

And yes, Johnny wrote the jingle.  But she was PM and she chose it.  I would have fired her before Ian & before Johnny.

But I'm not quibbling - Just glad she's gone!!!

• Love 8

Not Johnny too!

Is the final going to be Vivica, Geraldo and Leeze against each other?

Leeza SO deserves to win.  But the smoozing between Trump and Geraldo is a bad omen.

Next episode - all time greatest feuds!  Great idea!

• Love 8

Even if Vivica did send the Tweet, I don't think she did it to set up Kenya; she would be risking her own image with absolutely no guarantee that Kenya would even bring it up in the boardroom.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking.  Viveca would have no way of knowing for sure that Kenya would randomly bring up that tweet.

As far as Trump constantly saying that Ian couldn't use La Cucaracha, Mr. Elektra was also arguing that it was public domain, but I just don't think Trump was verbalizing what he meant.  I think what he meant was that it wasn't "original."  Regardless, holy shit was Ian insane.  "I didn't say that" when he JUST DID.

My favorite was when Donald turns to Eric and says, "Am I right?"  *pause pause pause*  "Yep!"  The Trumplings always agree!

Edited by KayElektra
  • Love 10

Ok, not in defense of Kenya, but what's the difference between menopause and period talk in the boardroom?

I think the difference is that Shawn openly talked about it during filming of the show, on camera.  And very definitely used it as an excuse as to why she couldn't do much that day.

Whereas Kenya pulled in something that had nothing at all to do with the show.  It was allegedly on Vivica's twitter, and it was mean-spirited of her to reach that far to support her contention that Vivica was having mood swings.

Not to mention that Vivica never tweeted anything about menopause at all!  I haven't read all the replies here yet, but is there anyone - not only here, but in the entire world - who doesn't think Kenya stole Vivica's phone and tweeted that stuff?

• Love 19

Missed it today so will need to watch it later but I had the feeling that Leeza being under the radar so much she may as well be off the radar will make it to close to the end.  So long it's not Geraldo and his underwear. 

No, final two. One will be eliminated first.

One...don't you mean Vivica???    ;-)

We all saw this from the start - it will be a Leeza/Geraldo finale. 

ETA:  If Leeza is eliminated by some chance next week, it will be apparent that this whole show was set up as a win for Geraldo. 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 7

Didn't the Trumpster fire a whole team of 4 on Original Recipe Apprentice, and then all four had to cram into the backseat of the car? I feel cheated of that here. And that puts paid to that spoiler, but now I wholeheartedly fear a Geraldo win. Oy.

• Love 3

I think the difference is that Shawn openly talked about it during filming of the show, on camera.  And very definitely used it as an excuse as to why she couldn't do much that day.

Whereas Kenya pulled in something that had nothing at all to do with the show.  It was allegedly on Vivica's twitter, and it was mean-spirited of her to reach that far to support her contention that Vivica was having mood swings.

Not to mention that Vivica never tweeted anything about menopause at all!  I haven't read all the replies here yet, but is there anyone - not only here, but in the entire world - who doesn't think Kenya stole Vivica's phone and tweeted that stuff?

It was also interesting to note that after the teams did their presentations, one of Kenya's talking head comments was something about "if brought into the board room, I have OTHER things up my sleeve".... right there, I started being suspicious of her. 

• Love 22

There would have been no issue with "La Cucaracha". It is in public domain, a phrase that escaped Trump.

I was just going to look that up, it's such an ancient song I thought for sure it would be. Not surprised Brandi didn't know any better but you'd think Trump might have. But it was dull and unimaginative and I think it still would have lost.

Edited by JasminePhyllisia
  • Love 4

It just occurred to me that the last 'new' thing Joan Rivers will ever say on television is stroking Trump's gigantic ego by agreeing him that all his boardroom decisions are correct and necessary.  I'm not really any kind of serious fan of Joan Rivers but it makes me kind of ragey.

• Love 7

To think to send that message on someone else's phone is so incredibly warped, but, I'm finding this board room hysterical.

In Kenya's other job (Real Housewives of Atlanta), it would not surprise me if she were to do something like that...she can get down and play dirty with the best of them, in my opinion. 

• Love 3

I thought Kenya sent the tweet because of her comment that she had something up her sleeve. Tonight's episode of Celebrity Apprentice was the best Reality TV episode I have seen in a long time.

ETA

Didn't the Trumpster fire a whole team of 4 on Original Recipe Apprentice, and then all four had to cram into the backseat of the car? I feel cheated of that here. And that puts paid to that spoiler, but now I wholeheartedly fear a Geraldo win. Oy.

Yup Season 4 it was 3 guys and one female I believe.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 8

I was just going to look that up, it's such an ancient song I thought for sure it would be. Not surprised Brandi didn't know any better but you'd think Trump might have. But it was dull and unimaginative and I think it still would have lost.

It's a Spanish folk song~~it's been around for ages!!

• Love 2

who doesn't think Kenya stole Vivica's phone and tweeted that stuff?

I don't. As shady as Kenya can be, she wanted to win and doing something like that would cost her. Not only this show, but any hopes of ever being on anything else. I've watched her for her entire run on HW, and she's never done anything like that. Even in the times I wish she had.

• Love 5

In Kenya's other job (Real Housewives of Atlanta), it would not surprise me if she were to do something like that...she can get down and play dirty with the best of them, in my opinion. 

I was thinking through the whole thing that she was playing this like it was a RHOA reunion show.  This is the Celebrity Apprentice version of the megaphone.  Honestly, what bothered me the most was the number of times that Kenya called Vivica ghetto.

• Love 13

This show makes no sense though.  Not that it ever did.  Let me fire the entire team of people that have won five straight tasks after losing only once.  Nevermind that it advances Geraldo & Vivica to the top 3, who have done nothing but lose for weeks.  I realize he couldn't fire Vivica or Geraldo after their win, but logic there is none.

I was thinking the same thing...Mr. NJ was watching with me, and he said that NBC must have sent a memo to Trump to tell him they were cutting his production costs/times, so he has to wrap the show up in a hurry.    :-)

• Love 9

So...were Brandi and Johnny a thing or something? All that "She's so nice," and "He's so nice, though" and "We really like each other, we're friends" kind of gave off an after a night of sex awkwardness vibe. Or maybe a "Want to hit that" awkwardness? It definitely gave me the giggles.

• Love 5

Was there a quick video of Eye-an in the back of the mini-limo? I missed it if that happened.

I would have liked to have seen Brandi, John and  Eye-an all smoosched together in that car.

• Love 3

So...were Brandi and Johnny a thing or something? All that "She's so nice," and "He's so nice, though" and "We really like each other, we're friends" kind of gave off an after a night of sex awkwardness vibe. Or maybe a "Want to hit that" awkwardness? It definitely gave me the giggles.

Oh, Brandi would DEFINITELY have "hit that"....she wouldn't have had to be asked twice!! 

• Love 2

It was also interesting to note that after the teams did their presentations, one of Kenya's talking head comments was something about "if brought into the board room, I have OTHER things up my sleeve".... right there, I started being suspicious of her. 

Yes, I had forgotten that.

I'm sure that when they're all sitting around strategizing, it's common for unlocked phones to be out & on tables, etc.  So it's not so difficult for someone with ill intentions to stealthily (is that a word?) pick one up.  And I know for myself that if my phone is locked no one can get into anything, but if it's not they wouldn't need a password to get into my Facebook or Twitter.  Interesting that Vivica hadn't tweeted in several days, according to Trump Jr, but all of a sudden after her phone was stolen this very-unlike-Vivica tweet suddenly turns up.  And Kenya's attempts at defending herself were pretty lame - not convincing at all, IMO.

I don't see any reason why Vivica would have done this to herself, and I'm not buying "production did it" either.  Motive & opportunity are everything, and Kenya certainly had both.  Not to mention the kind of personality that absolutely would stoop that low.

• Love 17

Ok, not in defense of Kenya, but what's the difference between menopause and period talk in the boardroom?

Shawn said that her period was not allowing her to do any work, she used it as an excuse.

Vivica has never talked about menopause at all, let alone that it was keeping her from doing a task.

I thought Geraldo happened to see Kenya steal the phone.  Maybe he just doesn't want to get involved?

At any rate bye bye Kenya....God she was annoying and approaching Omarosa territory. 

IMO, that is what Kenya's goal was this entire show/season. She wants to be seen as the new Omaroas. LOL

Yeah, it wasn't the slam dunk riveting  case as portrayed. 

How many times did Vivica mention that she had her eyes always on Kenya?  Yet she claims Kenya got a hold of her phone for a few days and returned it without her noticing anything.  Vivica's language in the boardroom is pretty rough so I don't find it hard to believe she might have sent out something like that.

She, VF,  said something to Leeza after Kenya was fired about her phone going missing and that she said she thought Kenya had it, Leeza agreed with her. I think her phone went missing when all of the contestants were together and many of them helped to look for it. IMO, Kenya did take it, that smirk she had on her face is 1 of her tells on the HW show when she gets caught doing something!

• Love 18

Brandi and Johnny didn't seem that upset - kind of like they feel like they aren't really gone.  Brandi was smiling in the elevator.  Like they feel like they've been punked.

Sorry but Geraldo and Vivica are losers.  Geraldo should go - he did nothing on that task.  Most of Team Vortex's losses are due to him only Sig and Lorenzo wouldn't throw him under the bus.  But I think Vivica is next.  No way is Leeza not going to the final, and Vivica isn't going to win against Geraldo with Trump as a judge.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 7

Kenya has proven why she is loathed by the cast of the real housewives of Atlanta..She is vile and disgusting....I totally believe that she stole Vivica's phone and sent that tweet out, in order to paint Vivica as being unstable due to her menopause...The fact that she brought up Vivica's alleged tweet, to trash her in front of Donald and his family spoke to her sociopathy...She even tried to kiss up to them in an effort to keep from getting fired, when she realized that they were offended by her vileness. Donald Trump looked to be pretty disgusted with her...She is a horrible human being...She is manipulative and  I think that she is a sociopath and she sees people as objects to achieve her goals. I think that she was trying to get Geraldo to join her in taking down Vivica and was floored when Geraldo did not take the bait..He actually helped Vivica by saying that he believed that Kenya had indeed stolen the phone to slander Vivica...Kenya will face into oblivion soon...I was happy to see her get fired...

• Love 15

I think Kenya is guilty but I don't think we can draw any conclusions from what aired.  It was all set up a little (a lot) too perfectly.  I think the phone/tweet falls somewhere between entirely staged for the show with Kenya and Vivica being willing participants to Kenya doing this and most of the drama going down while they aren't being filmed and then them going back to stage the scenes that set up the narrative.

Kenya's smirking while Vivica searches for her phones, the talking head, Vivica being none the wiser until Trump Jr checks Vivica's twitter.  All a little too neat and tidy,

• Love 5

Kenya's smirking while Vivica searches for her phones, the talking head, Vivica being none the wiser until Trump Jr checks Vivica's twitter. All a little too neat and tidy,

I agree. The show is dismal in ratings, NBC has been rushing to get it over and done with.

• Love 4

I at first thought Trump was going to call back Vortex and fire somebody from there (*cough*Geraldo*cough*) but then, boom boom boom yer fired... Sad to see Johnny go but the other two did deserve it.

rooting for Leeza then Vivica.   Geraldo is somewhere in outer space for me to even think about.. ah  no no no.. nope I don't want him to win.  He's been on CA however many weeks too long past week 1.

• Love 3

I love that Ian didn't get a little last words segment like everyone else :)

Wonder if her refused? His last words would have been entertaining. Probably something along the lines of how Trump does understand how great he is.

I haven't seen the Today show with any of them. I imagine it's a staged to allow everyone to redeem themselves???  If anyone sees it tomorrow, please let us know if anyone goes off-script.

Geraldo seemed to follow the mood of the Trumps in the Vivica vs Kenya fight. Up into that point he was on the Vivica is the winkest link train, until the Trumps seemed to support Vivica over Kenya.

I've watched Kenya on HW and I believe she (and most of the other HWs) plays a character most of the time. Or at a very minimum play up certain parts of their personality for the cameras. I can't go as far as to think that she or any "reality star" are that vile IRL. Kenya is good at creating reality show drama, that's what they hired her to do.

Vivica unfortunately sealed her fate as being 3rd place by calling Kenya out her name. No way she makes the finals. She was justifiably upset, but she did go g-fab.

Wonder if her refused? His last words would have been entertaining. Probably something along the lines of how Trump does understand how great he is.

I haven't seen the Today show with any of them. I imagine it's a staged to allow everyone to redeem themselves???  If anyone sees it tomorrow, please let us know if anyone goes off-script.

I've caught a few people, and they pretty much stay "on script".  I was interested in seeing Kate and Sig last week, but the Today Show was pre-empted in the NY/NJ area for extended coverage of the "blizzard" that never materialized here....

• Love 2

Maybe Viveca did this herself to get rid of Kenya? Kenya is a lot of things, but I don't see her stealing someone's phone and knowing all the passwords to make that happen.

I do, lol! Kenya is beyond ridiculous!
  • Love 7

The Johnny Damon is a charity that is charitable to other charities that need charity? Da Fuq???

Ugh. I actually went to the trouble of looking up this foundation's tax returns to see if it was real and legit. It is, but it doesn't have a lot of money and yeah, basically it just makes donations to other charities. I HATE it when Joe Celebrity starts the Joe Celebrity Foundation. It's an ego thing, or perhaps an elaborate tax planning thing, but it's more efficient to give directly to a charity that does real work.

This show's obession with watching black women fight and scream at each other is pathological. Star Jones/Nene, Omaraosa/LaToya, and now Kenya/Vivica.  Now, I know that Kenya apparently hates ALL women, but I found her barbs toward Viveca to be nastier than ones she's used against anyone else.

• Love 10

Definitely that loss was on Kenya's head as project manager and the person with the concept - that said, that was some absolute bullshit Trump was pushing: "I put you on this team to help them." Why not just fire them if they kept losing? And Geraldo was always dead center of every creative task - so fire him, instead of that bullshit about putting Kenya there to get her away from Brandi, let's not pretend like it was anything else. Nope, in the end he needed his "real" stars to cobble together a finale where some big money would flow.

Task: I get that they were going for "edgy" and it could have worked with another brand, but it was wrong idea, wrong brand. And perpetual losers Vivica and Geraldo aside, Kenya was the right choice to fire.

That boardroom ... damn, Vivica. I don't care how pissed Kenya gets you, you just really ... yuck. Way to take us there, Viv. You should have been on a higher plane, Miss International Assets. You're as bad as Kenya, just in a different way. Hashtag Shame.

Lime-A-Rita? My nieces tell me it's called ThotJuice. Should have been a slam dunk for Brandi.

Best part of the night was them having to sit back down after the relief of thinking they escaped unscathed. Ha!

Frump's reasoning for firing Ian was so fake and arbitrary; he picks a bogus thread and makes a molehill into a mountain to justify a firing. Then they were BEGGING to fire just Johnny to get to a final four, even having The Other One toss her an excuse "Okay, how about Johnny wrote the jingle? That's his fault, right? That's good, use that." Jiminy Crickett.

But why am I acting like any of this is new? Or unplanned? Sigh.

• Love 4

I was thinking through the whole thing that she was playing this like it was a RHOA reunion show.  This is the Celebrity Apprentice version of the megaphone.  Honestly, what bothered me the most was the number of times that Kenya called Vivica ghetto.

Add in that calling me out of my name crap. Typical Atlanta garbage talk.

• Love 2

You don't think that using "La Cucaracha" may be a bit insensitive or stereotypical, EYE-an? That was my first thought before copyright infringement. Budweiser isn't going to go near that one with a ten foot pole. 

Good god, EYE-an is a total, pouting douchebag when he doesn't get his way.

Bye, Johnny Damon. You still have the sweetest ass in the league! He was the only firing tonight that I was sad about. The other three? Meh.

I KNEW that Geraldo would skate through to the semi-final. He just let the women on his team eat each other alive the past couple of weeks. 

Leeza FTW.

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 7

That entire exchange disgusted me, but Kenya didn't call Vivica ghetto. Vivica called her a "toxic trick" and she objected and said "Really? This isn't the ghetto." And that set off a round of "ghetto this," and "ghetto that" amongst other choice insults. The whole thing was appalling. Especially in front of "show me the Certificate" Donny.

I think Kenya is guilty but I don't think we can draw any conclusions from what aired.  It was all set up a little (a lot) too perfectly. 

Kenya's smirking while Vivica searches for her phones, the talking head, Vivica being none the wiser until Trump Jr checks Vivica's twitter.  All a little too neat and tidy,

I'll admit my first thought was "kind of bad acting from Donny Jr., there" when he pulls out his phone, goes to Twitter and proclaims "Bad news, Vivica, the tweet is right here."

Geraldo seemed to follow the mood of the Trumps in the Vivica vs Kenya fight. Up into that point he was on the Vivica is the winkest link train, until the Trumps seemed to support Vivica over Kenya.

He sure did. He couldn't jump off that train fast enough, LOL.

• Love 11

It made no sense for Trump to fire a team which had 5 wins in a row. I thought Johnny seemed like a good guy and he tried to work hard and to stay away from the almighty wrath of Ian or Eye-an. I never have a problem with people's charities on the show-they have a right to donate where they want to donate. I'm sure if I picked a charity it wouldn't be popular with everyone either.

Trump didn't state it right, but no way does Budweiser want their product associated with cockroaches, or to be accused of being racially insensitive, which they would be. And even if it isn't copyrighted, La Cucaracha is not an original song. Eye-an's convoluted attempt to say I wanted to use it but not really made no sense.

Trump has always done random firing, but it just seemed crazy to fire a entire winning team because of one loss. It was obviously set up so the ideal favorites would be left standing, but at least pretend you are doing things in an honorable way. Everything this season is so rushed.

• Love 7

I saw a huge parallel in how both  Ian and Geraldo had crappy song ideas and fought for them.  

AND - Am I alone in wondering if GERALDO might be the one who stole the phone, in order to cast blame on Kenya and stir up trouble?   

• Love 3

It's been apparent from Day 1 that this would come down to Geraldo and Leeza. Unfortunately, only one of them (Leeza) deserves it. Geraldo has made one lousy decision after another, but skates through every time. Leeza better win!

• Love 12