Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E06: Who Stole My Phone?

If you're going to hack someone's Twitter or Facebook, either make it funny or word it in their voice.  It was obvious who wrote the words they showed us in the coming attractions.

yay more Joan!

• Love 5

If you're going to hack someone's Twitter or Facebook, either make it funny or word it in their voice.  It was obvious who wrote the words they showed us in the coming attractions.

yay more Joan!

If you're hacking someone's anything you should be in jail or a mental institution  :-)

• Love 9

If you're hacking someone's anything you should be in jail or a mental institution  :-)

Nah.  People do it all the time for fun.  Children, siblings, spouses, friends etc... can't tell you how many times I see something in my twitter or facebook feed and it's someone typing something silly on someone else's page as them.   If you leave your phone unattended and unlocked, sheet's gonna happen. 

Now what

Kenya

is alleged to have done wasn't playful.  And wasn't done in the spirit of good fun. 

Edited by Lola16
  • Love 6

Nah.  People do it all the time for fun.  Children, siblings, spouses, friends etc... can't tell you how many times I see something in my twitter or facebook feed and it's someone typing something silly on someone else's page as them.   If you leave your phone unattended and unlocked, sheet's gonna happen. 

Now what

Kenya

is alleged to have done wasn't playful.  And wasn't done in the spirit of good fun. 

I fail to see the humor in this  Guess I'm just no "fun" at all. 

• Love 22

Why is everything Kenya does seem to have a sexual connotation to it?

I'm sorry - I don't think transposing hamburger buns or sweet rolls onto someone's butt to be complimentary to the product....

And, Leeza is 100% right - product identity is key to a product placement task...

ETA:  Totally screwed up that edit - I replied to my own post---sorry!!  :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 2

Waiting for Vivica to say "Trashbox whore"......

Maybe Viveca did this herself to get rid of Kenya? Kenya is a lot of things, but I don't see her stealing someone's phone and knowing all the passwords to make that happen.

Or production....maybe they were tired of Kenya?? 

• Love 7

I thought Geraldo happened to see Kenya steal the phone.  Maybe he just doesn't want to get involved?

At any rate bye bye Kenya....God she was annoying and approaching Omarosa territory. 

• Love 13

The Johnny Damon is a charity that is charitable to other charities that need charity? Da Fuq???

One of those reasons I wish we'd see check presentations.

I don't think production would steal Viveca's phone. Someone had to know the passwords to her accounts, or some kid got ahold of it and she was too dumb to protect her phone with passwords.

Maybe Viveca did this herself to get rid of Kenya? Kenya is a lot of things, but I don't see her stealing someone's phone and knowing all the passwords to make that happen.

I guess that's possible. Vivica and Kenya are both nasty people. I wouldn't put it past either of them.

• Love 5

Good point, Cooksdelight! The thing is Kenya's so unflappable it's impossible to tell. But would Viviva text menopause messages? An image/age conscious actress?

Yes, if she'd call out Shawn for having her period... and she was having a bad day, tired as hell.... anything's possible.

• Love 6

Oh, Gee - Brandi as project manager in a task involving alcohol....big surprise??  NOT!!!!!!!!  :-)

One of those reasons I wish we'd see check presentations.

I don't think production would steal Viveca's phone. Someone had to know the passwords to her accounts, or some kid got ahold of it and she was too dumb to protect her phone with passwords.

Good point about production. 

Sometimes, though, people leave certain windows open on their phone, especially FB, Twitter, Instagram, especially if they are constantly using social media.

• Love 8

Maybe it's just me, but my phone doesn't get out of my sight, or my purse, or my pocket. I think Viveca is an airhead most of the time and it finally caught up with her. Or, she did it herself and forgot. The way she immediately went after Kenya with all of the accusations without proof (and no, Geraldo saw nothing, he said) made Viveca suspect in my eyes.

Yes, if she'd call out Shawn for having her period... and she was having a bad day, tired as hell.... anything's possible.

I did think of Vivica's comments about Shawn immediately once the menopause talk started, but either way both times it was wrong.

Some people aren't good at setting up security on their phones or don't know how, so it's definitely possible that she's always logged into Twitter and doesn't have a passcode on her phone, which would make it very easy to post to Twitter if someone had taken her phone.  Plus the fact that Kenya led with the statements about her not feeling well, as though she was getting ready to bring it up.  

• Love 9

But maybe Vivica didn't have her phone and her Twitter account password protected on her own phone.  At first I did wonder if Vivica did frame Kanya, but Vivica would not have put herself in such a bad light with that tweet. To say call herself a fool and to say that 50 wasn't sexy?  An actress would not tweet such a thing as it would hurt her image and possibly getting jobs.

Geraldo is a piece of work too. Totally denied that he said KEnya's buns would sell it, when he did. And he didn't strongly question the campaign. Did he even question it at all?

Trump first said that Kenya and Geraldo had been on multiple losing teams (I forget the number). Then Trump reemphasized that Vivica had been on those losing teams and didn't mention Geraldo. 

The fix is in for Geraldo. 

• Love 11

I was laughing too hard at the silly photoshopped images of bread and rolls on butts and buildings to even follow the phone drama. The bakery people must have really wanted the free advertising to let themselves be mocked so badly. 

• Love 4

At any rate bye bye Kenya....God she was annoying and approaching Omarosa territory.

I think Kenya jumped on a supersonic jet and flew over Omarosa territory and left it in her dust in about 3.5 seconds flat.

I don't know what happened with the phone but the impression I had was that Vivicia had it when they were out then later it went missing in the War Room?  Like Don Jr said... the wording of that particular tweet just doesn't jibe with what Vivicia comes off as (nasty or not... even her nastiness has some class lol).  Whether Kenya did it... who knows but it wouldn't surprise me.  It felt kind of suspicious that Kenya even MENTIONED it when it really had nothing to do with the task at all.

Bye bye Kenya.  Now.. please let's get rid of Geraldo but I have a feeling that wish won't get granted (lost my wish Super Bowl Sunday...*sob*).

Oh yes... Geraldo.. PLEAAAASE stop with the 'boss' thing! It's annoying (and a bit kiss ass behavior)

Edited by Ducky
  • Love 13

If Vivicia staged the whole phone thing, which I have to admit is possible, she's even shadier than Kenya. God, I'm loving this show tonight. Not sure any of these people other than Leeza and Johnny should even be allowed among the general public.

• Love 9

Yeah, it wasn't the slam dunk riveting  case as portrayed. 

How many times did Vivica mention that she had her eyes always on Kenya?  Yet she claims Kenya got a hold of her phone for a few days and returned it without her noticing anything.  Vivica's language in the boardroom is pretty rough so I don't find it hard to believe she might have sent out something like that.

Edited by SpringTulips

I feel like I'm watching Bad Girls rather than Celebrity Apprentice.

As much as I loved the original Apprentice I think I've turned the corner and love Celebrity Apprentice even more.  It's become so trashy that it's actually fun.

Leeza FTW

• Love 11

Ok, not in defense of Kenya, but what's the difference between menopause and period talk in the boardroom?

Shawn is the one who brought her period up on camera, and complained that it made her feel terrible.  As far as we know, Vivica did not complain of feeling lousy and suffering from menopause on camera.

I have no passcode on my phone.  If someone stole my phone, they could easily post on my facebook page.

If Kenya was falsely accused, she wouldn't have smiled so much, she wouldn't have pretended to be gracious to Vivica as she left, and she wouldn't have refused to address the accusations in her TH.

• Love 20

After seeing this episode I'm beginning to think Geraldo and Ian are father and son.  They both act the same way when they don't get their own way.  I never thought I would say this either but Ian is way more worse and way more delusional than Geraldo.  And that's saying something.

• Love 20