Type keyword(s) to search

Max: Get Knocked Down, Get Back Up

I'm not against the pirates but even team pirate is not 100% team pirate. They're always switching sides and alliances. The only one who feels 100% team pirate is Vane. He was always for Nassau as a pirate island. Flint only switched over when Peter Ashe betrayed him. Anne's only there because Rackham went back, etc etc.

Not totally true about Flint.  In the first season, that's why he wanted the gold, so Nassau could protect itself against whoever tried to invade her.  Miranda was the one who wanted off Nassau, she wanted to go back into society, I think she told Flint that maybe they could go to Boston or someplace.  He was willing to do that, for her that was why they went to Charlestown.   Wasn't that why Silver told Max about the gold, because he felt that if Flint split, he could walk away with most of the gold?

Not totally true about Flint.  In the first season, that's why he wanted the gold, so Nassau could protect itself against whoever tried to invade her.  Miranda was the one who wanted off Nassau, she wanted to go back into society, I think she told Flint that maybe they could go to Boston or someplace.  He was willing to do that, for her that was why they went to Charlestown.   Wasn't that why Silver told Max about the gold, because he felt that if Flint split, he could walk away with most of the gold?

True, but he was still willing to try to work his way back into the fold.

No, Silver wasn't afraid Flint would split with most of the gold, he was afraid that Flint didn't actually want the gold anymore for any of them, including Flint's own self. Silver told Max about the gold/didn't tell Flint that it was still on the beach because he felt that Flint didn't want actually want the gold, that he would give it back to Spain/make it disappear, because it would get in the way of his agenda of making Nassau reconciled to England. (Guthrie had told him that Spain and Britain weren't at war anymore, and that they couldn't take the gold, because then Spain would complain to Britain and then Nassau and Britain couldn't be reconciled. Ooor something like that. The gist was they couldn't get away with stealing it and without repercussions from Spain.) At least that was my impression.