Type keyword(s) to search

Happy Quinn

Actionmage

I am enjoying Happy very much.

I hope that she and her dad are cool and take things slow, or that the show does so. I hope Happy and Toby stay on the current pace. Not huge steps, but more friends than anything else. 

I would like to see Happy and Ralph team up to help the group. We are told and told Ralph is very good at stuff, but we don't get to see it.  He's been off-screen paired with Happy, and impressed her enough to buy Ralph his own set of tools. It could be a very neat story. Since the gang's jobs aren't 9-to-5, it could happen over a weekend to get around school hours.

Anyhow, for all the silly science, I am enjoying Happy and her growth to  date.

I hope that she and her dad are cool and take things slow, or that the show does so. I hope Happy and Toby stay on the current pace. Not huge steps, but more friends than anything else.

I actually like the idea of Toby and Happy together, but I also want to see the relationship evolving slowly over time. It seems true to Happy's character that it would take some time for her to become open to the idea.

• Love 1

Happy is my favourite~~ Jaydn's acting is not the best, but I enjoy her a lot. 

I absolutely ship Quintis, but I also want to see more Happy and Walter working together. The two <genius+action heroes> of the team should be put into actions together more.

I think what would tickle me is if Happy ends up being the primary mentor to Ralph, but Ralph finds Walter not just a mentor but a friend and someone to care about, apart from Paige.  Happy and Ralph really look like they enjoy each other when they are paired and she bought him a tool kit last season. 

Now, I don't want her ovaries to start ticking if she and Ralph are paired more. She can enjoy Ralph without an urge to procreate rising up. I like my spiky Happy and I like that Happy/Toby is in a slower phase currently. If Ralph gets more into robotics, as Ray suggested, maybe that's when Happy and Ralph can be paired more. 

I mean this, primarily, if for C-plot or more downtime-y business, like with Ralph trying to figure out what to take in college.

I also like the use of Happy's dad this season. Enough to remember he exists and what he does, but not every episode and he seems like a reasonable guy.

Of all the things in this show that stretch credibility, nothing is harder to believe than Toby's romantic feelings for Happy. She's cold, distant, robotic, demanding, scornful, grouchy and mean. And she's not even that hot to make up for it. No way would a (relatively) cool guy like Toby be going so gaga over her.

Of all the things in this show that stretch credibility, nothing is harder to believe than Toby's romantic feelings for Happy. She's cold, distant, robotic, demanding, scornful, grouchy and mean. And she's not even that hot to make up for it. No way would a (relatively) cool guy like Toby be going so gaga over her.

I see it the opposite (what would Happy see in Toby?), so I guess we can agree that the relationship is unbelieveably portrayed. But as someone who hasn't been in an a relationship since my divorce 25 years ago (I'm old), I find most real life relationships unfathonable too, so maybe I'm not a good judge, or at least not typical in my views on what makes relationships work. There are very few men on my I'm So Glad I'm Not Married To That Man list, heh. Edited by shapeshifter
On 2/1/2015 at 3:32 AM, Actionmage said:

I would like to see Happy and Ralph team up to help the group.

I like this idea. It's similar to something I thought would be a fun episode involving Ralph. Paige was supposed to chaperone a field trip, but on the day of the trip is horribly sick, so Cabe offers to take her place because it's his day off. Something goes horribly wrong so it's up to Ralph and Cabe to be the ones in the field to save the day. Your version could be a lot of fun too.