Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E14: Merchants of Menace

As soon as Richard Harmon showed up at the scene of the crime, you knew he was the culprit.  So basically the rest of the episode was filler/diversion until he was caught.  And since when does anyone buying illicit materials from a corrupt mortician use their real names -- WTF ? -- since that was the final connection to the killer.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

It struck me as the height of hypocrisy for CSI, a series built on glorifying murderers to get all high and mighty about people who glorify murderers. Now I know, the characters are not the writers, but seriously...

As for the CotW,well not to knock OttoDBusDriver, but I thought it was the dad killing people for "profiting off my family's sorrow" (he was going to commit the second murder too, but was overpowered and killed by his intended victim). Though I should have gone with my first thought because as soon as I saw the teenagers at the beginning I thought "I wonder how they'll come back into it," though probably that they'd have the crucial clue rather than actually being the murderers.