Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
tcay

Escaping The Stones: The Cast In Other Roles

It’s official.  Graham Mctavish, Dougal, is cast in the Game of Thrones prequel, House of Dragons.   So that will be fun.

• Like 4

On 5/7/2021 at 8:51 AM, QuinnM said:

I seem to be tripping over Outlanders all this week.  Acorn has 22 seasons of Midsommer Murders and I have a habit of just streaming that when I clean.  Imagine my surprise to see a 2005 Sam Heughan on a season 10 episode called Kings Crystal.  Just a hint of a Scottish accent.  

Then in the middle of the night (I work odd hours remote) I have Death in Paradise on there is Loaghaire as a mistress.  I actually heard her and turned around since I knew that voice.

Those Outlanders are all over the place.

Nell Hudson was also in the UK production “Victoria”. I did the same when I heard her voice, “Hey, it’s Laoghaire!”

• Like 2

I went looking for anything I could find with Sophie Skelton just to see if it was her effort to put on an American accent that made her such a horrible actress to watch, or if she is simply the least talented actor on the entire Outlander series. That monotone, expressionless acting is really hard to watch.

She's got a tiny part in "Another Woman's Son" and even in that small role, she really is just a bad actress. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 3:56 PM, rozone7 said:

She's got a tiny part in "Another Woman's Son" and even in that small role, she really is just a bad actress. 

This is just so scary realizing how front and center her and Roger become in the series.  They needed someone who was as talented as Catriona to take on the female lead role.