Type keyword(s) to search

James Kennedy: DJ Muppet Baby

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

It's very sad I have nothing better to do with my free time. I actually purchased and read (on Kindle so nobody could see) the book written by James' father about his experiences with George Michael. Handbasket to Hell times - it was interesting. Also cross-referenced his claims (cause I'm a geek that way). 

James hasn't seen his Godfather since he was 5/6. Big falling out. Anybody want to speculate if he's in the Will? IMO - it's relatively small (see possibly $100M+ estate) if anything.

IDK if he's in the will, but Bravo will be there to catch all the fallout!  And that's why I think the show will want him back for season 6.  He's shown he's willing to talk about GM a bit and can either celebrate or complain about the will.  And it's a great way for Lisa to take pity on him and hire him back at either SUR or PUMP--leading to reactions from Jax & the gang.  And who knows?  Maybe Ariana will bang him behind Tom's back which will lead to at least two additional seasons of drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

And who knows?  Maybe Ariana will bang him behind Tom's back which will lead to at least two additional seasons of drama. 

That would be awesome! Back to the VPR good ole days! It's been pretty much a let down so far...

I'm intrigued if VPR plays out the GM thing with James. You have good points that they might...but when do they start filming again? Maybe they're doing stuff with James now? I'm still not quite convinced though. How much can he remember? Repeating his father's stories (who seems to make money selling his own)? I guess we'll see if any of them attend GM's funeral.

IMO - he's worn out his welcome with Lisa and Ken. Especially Ken since I assume he watched the episode a few weeks ago and saw exactly how disrespectful James was to Lisa.

But who knows - maybe they think it could be good for ratings...

• Love 3
4 hours ago, editorgrrl said:

James said on Watch What Happens Live he hadn't seen George Michael since he (DJ Muppet Baby) was 12.

Here's his performance:

Thank you, DJ Muppetbaby, that was every bit as awkwardly amusing as expected.

David Silver, your rebuttal?

• Love 3

Could this blind item be White Kanye?

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/02/blind-item-11-354.html

This Bravo reality star who likens himself to another celebrity is closeted. Well, to fans, but not to the people in West Hollywood or the multiple guys he slept with who a pseudo relative introduced to him over the years who paid for his services.

Who's the "uncle" pimp? The old guy James lives with? George Michael?

2 hours ago, editorgrrl said:

Could this blind item be White Kanye?

http://crazydaysandnights.net/2017/02/blind-item-11-354.html

Who's the "uncle" pimp? The old guy James lives with? George Michael?

It sounds like White Kanye, but he admits he hadn't seen George Michael for at least a decade. We all know how attention seeking he is so if he had an ongoing relationship with George Michael we would have heard about it.

• Love 1

This Bravo reality star who likens himself to another celebrity is closeted. Well, to fans, but not to the people in West Hollywood or the multiple guys he slept with who a pseudo relative introduced to him over the years who paid for his services.

Sounds more like Jax to me, but I have no recollection of him comparing himself to another celeb.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:46 PM, fliptopbox said:

I hate admitting this because I hate James' smug jerky face but his music isn't bad. I wouldn't pay for it, but I'd (illegally) download it if I could find it.

I seem to remember being pleasantly surprised by a song he wrote for LaLa or Schemer.

Or was that Shay?

1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

I seem to remember being pleasantly surprised by a song he wrote for LaLa or Schemer.

Or was that Shay?

He wrote Shake That for Scheana.

He did Feeling You with Lala.

He's not untalented, but he's working with shit materials. He can't rap and Scheana can't sing.  Lala can sing, but everything about her is fake and weird. After a while, you'd be sick of her weird bullshit. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, hummingbird said:

all those plastic surgeons in BHills and none can help his ears?

small voice: I have his cd on my spotify, not too bad for the car 

It's about $5,000 to have ears pinned back. I don't know that his are bad enough to really warrant the procedure.

• Love 1

The Season 4 marathon is on, and James was just suspended for his altercation with Richardson at Pump. I may be wrong, but I think it was his first suspension. 

And we're now in season 7, after more than a few suspensions for James, and this shit is STILL going on! He has a serious, serious alcohol problem.

• Love 4

It might be his first suspension (I'd have to go back and check), but he was fired in the first couple of episodes of season 3 for getting in the beemer-selfie fight at Scheena's birthday with FI Tom.  Hilariously, James ignored the fact that he was fired and just showed up for his shift a couple hours later and had to be sent home.  I'm not sure, but I think it is season 3 episode 2.

• Love 4
On 1/14/2019 at 3:57 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

It might be his first suspension (I'd have to go back and check), but he was fired in the first couple of episodes of season 3 for getting in the beemer-selfie fight at Scheena's birthday with FI Tom.  Hilariously, James ignored the fact that he was fired and just showed up for his shift a couple hours later and had to be sent home.  I'm not sure, but I think it is season 3 episode 2.

A strategy pioneered by George Costanza on "Seinfeld" years prior!

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

James seems at least semi educated but doesn't know who the president of Russia is? Putin has been a popular topic of interest for...decades now.

I think you might be confusing a British accent with education. Kidding. He grew up in London. His family moved to Ibiza for two years until they moved to California. James graduated from Beverly Hills high.

You've clearly forgotten to factor in the reality TV narcissism confounder. That's why James missed the clue about Putin. Does Putin impact his life? No. Does Putin work at any of LVP's Houses of Rose, Goat Cheese Balls, and Chlamydia? No. Is Putin dating or married to a Kardashian? No, then James don't know who he is.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, lili45 said:

No matter how often James kisses Allie, he’s totally hung up on R. He’s so faux.

Alli is totally a rebound girlfriend and his way at getting back at Raquchel.

On 2/3/2016 at 12:27 AM, methodwriter85 said:

James fucking scares me. 

I do not remember seeing any footage of that. 😏

On 2/6/2017 at 1:26 PM, HunterHunted said:

It sounds like White Kanye, but he admits he hadn't seen George Michael for at least a decade. We all know how attention seeking he is so if he had an ongoing relationship with George Michael we would have heard about it.

Maybe it's me, but that sounds totally inappropriate and I cannot imagine George Michael liking young twinks, especially members of his "Family". I remember DJ Muppet Baby used to live with Logan and I wondered if there was more going on than we saw on this show. 

• Like 1

He's done and moreso said some horrible things, but so have I 100%, and I've always had a soft spot for James. My girlfriend who's also a HUGE fan of the show bought me a Cameo from him and I know he got paid, but truly have to say that it made me so happy. He seemed seriously genuine. Pretty sure my friend who also struggles with addiction, as do I, mentioned that, and that my boyfriend died last year. He called me by my moniker that I have on here as well, and even said "It's not about the pasta; it's about YOU, Judi Sunshine." Said I was absolutely beautiful and an amazing writer and that he knew I had a difficult year -- "a VERY difficult year," he corrected it to, and said that I had big things -- "BIG things" coming up in life.

It was only a minute long, him walking down the street, and I know you have to give info and he maybe doesn't even know what I look like (I do okay but am not his type), and has probably not read my writing, but it meant so much to me. Both that my friend got it for me, would say those things herself ABOUT me, and that he truly seemed compassionate and genuine and encouraging. Others who don't even watch the show said he seemed very genuine.

So I always liked him but now no matter what, I officially love him. Words can't express how much it cheered me up. No idea how many times I watched it.

Edited by Judi Sunshine
  • Like 6
  • Hugs 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
On 4/25/2023 at 3:22 PM, Judi Sunshine said:

He's done and moreso said some horrible things, but so have I 100%, and I've always had a soft spot for James. My girlfriend who's also a HUGE fan of the show bought me a Cameo from him and I know he got paid, but truly have to say that it made me so happy. He seemed seriously genuine. Pretty sure my friend who also struggles with addiction, as do I, mentioned that, and that my boyfriend died last year. He called me by my moniker that I have on here as well, and even said "It's not about the pasta; it's about YOU, Judi Sunshine." Said I was absolutely beautiful and an amazing writer and that he knew I had a difficult year -- "a VERY difficult year," he corrected it to, and said that I had big things -- "BIG things" coming up in life.

It was only a minute long, him walking down the street, and I know you have to give info and he maybe doesn't even know what I look like (I do okay but am not his type), and has probably not read my writing, but it meant so much to me. Both that my friend got it for me, would say those things herself ABOUT me, and that he truly seemed compassionate and genuine and encouraging. Others who don't even watch the show said he seemed very genuine.

So I always liked him but now no matter what, I officially love him. Words can't express how much it cheered me up. No idea how many times I watched it.

Aww that is awesome! Big hug honey. 

I haven’t watched as much of the show, but I find James the funniest and most charismatic. There is just something about him. When I first tried getting into the show, he was cute but just looked so young. He is getting more handsome every year, and he has the charming accent. And he does have a point being super young with some of the stuff he’s said. I don’t judge a man in his 20s the way I do a 40-year-old. I totally think you can be a silly young man on TV who says/does terrible things but still be genuinely kindhearted. Thanks so much for sharing with us. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Aww that is awesome! Big hug honey. 

I haven’t watched as much of the show, but I find James the funniest and most charismatic. There is just something about him. When I first tried getting into the show, he was cute but just looked so young. He is getting more handsome every year, and he has the charming accent. And he does have a point being super young with some of the stuff he’s said. I don’t judge a man in his 20s the way I do a 40-year-old. I totally think you can be a silly young man on TV who says/does terrible things but still be genuinely kindhearted. Thanks so much for sharing with us. 

He is 31. He should know better.

21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

He is 31. He should know better.

Ohh I agree 31 isn't a kid, but James brought up being early 20s for some of the stuff Sandoval brought up, and I agree with him that it's not fair to judge someone barely over 20 the same as a 40-year-old man. I haven't watch a ton of VR either, so I'm not talking about anything more recent that wasn't in the last couple episodes before the reunion. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Ohh I agree 31 isn't a kid, but James brought up being early 20s for some of the stuff Sandoval brought up, and I agree with him that it's not fair to judge someone barely over 20 the same as a 40-year-old man. I haven't watch a ton of VR either, so I'm not talking about anything more recent that wasn't in the last couple episodes before the reunion. 

James threw beer at Schwartz's face and fought with Ally in public this season. And he was horrible at the reunion.

So it was only in the past.