Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E04: Crazy Stupid Love

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Jonna: All she had to say was that they considered who Knight/Jemmye wanted to face.

I realize he's not the most likeable guy and his death was due to drugs so production probably doesn't want to discuss that, but I felt sad that Diem got a "I heart Diem" special and Knight got nothing.* I haven't watched this entire season yet so maybe there's a segment at the reunion? I'm sure many of the cast members have at least some fond memories and anecdotes they could have shared about him. I just rewatched the last few years of Challenges and remember there was at least one episode where he had good advice for someone that was appreciated (I know that sounds vague but I can't remember the exact situation).

*Edit: Watching some of the extra videos on mtv.com and see there was an Episode 4 Aftershow with a Knight tribute segment, so that was nice. Poor Jemmye. She and Preston talked a little about their first impressions of him from their season. Nany said he was her boy even though he threw her luggage in the pool on BOTS2. Apparently Camila was close with him as well.

Edited by corgi shade

They do discuss Knight at the reunion. If I remember correctly, it's one of the few times that Zach acted like a human being capable of having real emotions towards another person.

Also, "We Heart Diem" was filmed while she was ill. It felt like it was meant for her to see and to give her courage to keep fighting like she had always done. Things just happened to not work out that way. In other words, it was never meant to be an after passing tribute that she got and Knight didn't.

I just rewatched the last few years of Challenges and remember there was at least one episode where [Knight] had good advice for someone that was appreciated (I know that sounds vague but I can't remember the exact situation).

Finally remembered the time Knight had helpful advice for someone was Battle of the Seasons 2, ep 4 where he was relationship counselor to Big Easy, for his issues with Devyn (the time she didn't want to tell Big Easy the biggest age difference in a guy she dated in the past).