Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E07: All The King's Women

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Violetta greatly overestimates her attractiveness.

Remember she told Tony the first episode that if he goes after Madison, he'll have no chance at "this" and waved to herself (wearing some loose top that accentuated her floppy, braless breasts) like a gameshow hostess waving/pointing at a food processor.

Well Tony didn't heed her did he?  So when Madison is in the middle of it with Tony and the exes, Violetta had to make it about herself.

The chubby girl she used to be is still inside.

• Love 3

The brunette who isn't Sylvia is clearly a violent moron. Enough said.

Sylvia is half a moron, herself, but at least she can give good diary room and serve as a decent narrator. Still, I'll always remember her as the girl who justifies her actions by pointing out that she had no justification for her actions. That's hardcore delusion, right there.

Tony, Toni, Toné.... Not much to say that isn't obvious. He kissed the girls and made them cry. I don't think we needed to spend two episodes on it.

I still think Madison's the most interesting person cast this season. Glad she stood up for herself against that baboon. I don't think I could have forgiven as easily as she did.

Next set of skeletons, please!

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 4

Nicole was right- Tony is not "with" any of these women. No titles, no exclusivity. At this point Alyssa & the other ex have no one to blame but themselves. Being hung up on an ex for about ten years is not cute. These women know the drill, if they're still hanging around trying to get crumbs of his attention that's on them.

The fight was disgusting. Violetta and Sylvia should be ashamed of themselves. I was neutral on Sylvia before, but her TH about how Violetta should be sorry but she didn't have to be sorry because she didn't know what was happening was vile. She wasn't defending Violetta. She didn't merely separate the two, she ran behind Madison and slammed her head into the ground several times. Disgusting. I think that Sylvia has deep issues, possibly from the abusive relationship she talked about, and should not be living with a group of people.

I believe Madison when she says that she hasn't been in a fight before this. Sure she has a history of addiction, but she's also an attractive girl. Odds are that a boyfriend got her into drugs, so its easy for me to believe that he handled the seedier aspects of supplying their habit. Okay I am wildly speculating here... Speaking of this, didn't Madison have a mugshot? I wonder what she was arrested for.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I'm not a huge fan of Nicole so far. Sure, she's better than most of the roommates, but there's just something that I don't like about her. The only thing I can pin it on right now is her voice. To me, her voice is worse than Madison's! I will be disappointed if she doesn't justify my dislike for her by the end of the season!

Granimal, I totally agree about Nicole! I can't explain why I don't really like her, but I just don't. I liked her this past episode because she was pretty much hitting the nail on the head with everything, but something about her bothers me. Her voice is definitely a part of it. Like, she's always yelling? I kind of feel that way about Jason too. Like, he's by all counts the most normal one but he always seems like he's so ON or something that it drives me crazy.

How is it that I enjoy this season despite not having a clear favorite person??? I've kind of hopped on the Madison train lately, to be honest.

Edited by Craphole Island

I kind of feel that way about Jason too. Like, he's by all counts the most normal one but he always seems like he's so ON or something that it drives me crazy.

I agree I haven't like Jason since the first episode even before I knew about the pregnancy. There is something that is just off about him and his attempts with Sylvia just turned me off it was so obvious that she wasn't into him.

• Love 1