Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E07: All The King's Women

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The show's not even over, just showed the conflict between Violetta and Madison. I think Violetta is wrong about Madison being nice to the skeletons.  I think Violetta is rude to them, they are guests, and it is wrong to treat people you don't even know like that.  It doesn't necessarily mean you like or want to be friends with the person. Can't help thinking what will happen if she ever has to work with someone she doesn't like.

• Love 3

i think madison may have given violetta a beat down had sylvia big manly ass didnt jump in

and Nicole needs to sit her [snip] ass down somewhere her and Tony are so lame and corny . Bitch looks like a fucking total geek trying to play street

Edited by Stinger97
Offensive lanugage
  • Love 1

when did this show become bad girls club i remeber back in the day once you put hands on someone you got sent home.

It ridiculous sylvia's manly linebacker ass is still in the house

Also Tony is a ass  seriously all these girls fighting over this lame ass dude these women are really stupid. I could see if do was good looking had swag , etc etc but he is corny as hell and i cringed when he tries to act like he is down trying to use hiphop lingo and stuff

dude is a cornball

Edited by teezy
  • Love 2

I generally find Madison naive and irritating, but this whole BS with Violetta saying she "got in [her] face" is just ridiculous, and I love that even after they all saw it on video, there still were no real apologies.  I'm most disappointed with Sylvia though, who continued to spew crap about how she'd have done the same thing for anyone, when in reality, it was *Violetta* who was "in someone's face", and yet she attacked Madison anyway.  This whole idea they have about having each other's backs or whatever doesn't work when they just run into a fight and attack whoever they don't like as much.

• Love 3

I generally find Madison naive and irritating, but this whole BS with Violetta saying she "got in [her] face" is just ridiculous, and I love that even after they all saw it on video, there still were no real apologies.  I'm most disappointed with Sylvia though, who continued to spew crap about how she'd have done the same thing for anyone, when in reality, it was *Violetta* who was "in someone's face", and yet she attacked Madison anyway.  This whole idea they have about having each other's backs or whatever doesn't work when they just run into a fight and attack whoever they don't like as much.

the hilarious thing is she attacked elizabeth over madison a couple days/week depending on the editing before so it makes her even look more crazy

Violetta is ridiculous, but I wish Madison had someone to tell her it wasn't a good idea to get close to Elizabeth and Alyssa.  They're all too good for Tony and need someone to save them from themselves.  I was so annoyed when he was using his hands to hide his obvious smile when he was talking about them in an interview.  He obviously could not care less about any of them.

I'd be really happy to kick out most of the cast and keep Alyssa, though.  She seems like she'd be a good member of the cast if Tony wasn't around.

Violetta is obviously just terrified one of the roommates will become friendly with her Skeletons.

• Love 2

Tony is the worst. He was whining like he was the victim of the whole thing but basically hooked up with or led on all three women. It looks like next week he continues to not get it.

Disappointed in Sylvia, but I still think someone needs to sit Madison down (nicely) and tell her that she is acting like a fool. I wanted to barf when she and Tony were cooing at each other.

Violetta and Nicole need to stop with the purple lipstick, it is not cute.

• Love 2

What is Nicole doing on this show? She tried to break up the big fight. I think if Bruno didn't hold her back, a cameraman would've tackled her.

Big "whatever" to the Tony drama. I don't see what the big fuss is about regarding him. I think Madison can do better . . . but something tells me she's not really capable of veering towards "better."

ETA: I think I like Jason. He gives pretty good talking head.

• Love 1

I've obviously missed a few seasons. When did Real World start allowing hitting?  Why was it ok for Violetta to do that to Madison?  Even The Challenge doesn't allow it.  I cant think of several incidents where the hitter was immediately packed up and sent home.

Sylvia and Violetta make a nice pair.  Maybe it is just Violetta's age, but she has a major attitude problem.  You just don't go around picking fights with people you don't like just because you don't like them.  Especially when you aren't at all likeable yourself. Talk about lack of self awareness!

When did the roommates get so shallow?  I think the last season I watched was Las Vegas with Nany, Dustin and that sociopath Adam guy who I think got sent home for being violent.  This season I'm watching for the skeletons.

• Love 2

I don't know when the violence became acceptable but it seems to be getting worse and worse. I remember an episode years ago (Vegas maybe?) when there was a huge debate over whether someone should be sent home over throwing a fork at someone else. Now apparently it's fine to whack people in the face. Granted I've missed some episodes too, but it seems to me like it was a pretty sudden change.

• Love 1

I kind of feel like a JO for having this opinion since everyone else feels otherwise but its how I feel: Madison is kind of shit-stirring a bit by chumming up with every damn skeleton that gets brought in. I realize Violetta has an agenda to go hard against everyone's skeleton in the hopes that everyone does the same for her when her skeleton arrives and I am not really a V fan at all but I am definitely NOT a Madison fan at all. The way she chases after Tony (along with the other 2) makes me cringe bc he is obviously playing every single one of them. The way she talked shit with Alyssa but then started making out in the club with Tony was some BS too… you would definitely not be my bestie if you acted that way. I'm not saying it is right that V was an ass to her, getting in her face and definitely putting hands on her head was crossing the line but I have no sympathy for Madison, she brought this shit on in her way. And don't think we didn't notice how she played it all for sympathy with Tony afterwards with all the "I'm gonna go home" ummm, yeah, she is still here notice. Just wanted more of Tony's attention mixed with some pity. But it kind of backfired since he blew smoke up her ass and then immediately went and got with his first skeleton (Princess or whatever the hell is her name). 
And since I am probably going to hell for my opinion, I will throw in there that while Sylvia might want to chill a second and get the details before she starts handing out beatings, I believe in having my friends/family's back too. I would never let my friend/family get beat up and just stand there and watch. And if my friend stood there and watched me get my butt kicked, well, they would no longer be my friend. Loyalty counts with me. 
And one last note, all these people in this house want to act hard and like they know what's up but judging by that fight Sylvia isn't acting. I would never be stupid to try and act hard around someone like that bc as we saw, she can end a fight real fast. I am very interested in seeing Sylvia's backstory when her skeleton arrives. 

• Love 5

Sylvia isn't acting. I would never be stupid to try and act hard around someone like that bc as we saw, she can end a fight real fast. I am very interested in seeing Sylvia's backstory when her skeleton arrives.

Sylvia's skeleton came and went...it was her manager at the bar she works at in her hometown. Blah, blah...everyone was mean to the skeleton, Madison became her best friend, Sylvia yelled at her, she went home. End of. Very anti-climactic. 

I have never in my life seen more women act stupidly over a man than exes+Madison over Tony. What is the appeal? Is he the only man in town? All of those chicks need to move. on. I can't wait for Tony to start doing Challenges, he will rack up exes with the quickness.

Violetta has some nerve telling Madison not to heckle Tony in the shower. She absolutely had as much right as Alyssa and Elizabeth, Tony had screwed her and them jumped into bed with someone else. Violetta should be the one minding her business. 

Give it up, Jason, Sylvia is not interested. 

Edited by PetuniaP
  • Love 3

I kind of feel like a JO for having this opinion since everyone else feels otherwise but its how I feel: Madison is kind of shit-stirring a bit by chumming up with every damn skeleton that gets brought in. I realize Violetta has an agenda to go hard against everyone's skeleton in the hopes that everyone does the same for her when her skeleton arrives and I am not really a V fan at all but I am definitely NOT a Madison fan at all. The way she chases after Tony (along with the other 2) makes me cringe bc he is obviously playing every single one of them. The way she talked shit with Alyssa but then started making out in the club with Tony was some BS too… you would definitely not be my bestie if you acted that way. I'm not saying it is right that V was an ass to her, getting in her face and definitely putting hands on her head was crossing the line but I have no sympathy for Madison, she brought this shit on in her way. And don't think we didn't notice how she played it all for sympathy with Tony afterwards with all the "I'm gonna go home" ummm, yeah, she is still here notice. Just wanted more of Tony's attention mixed with some pity. But it kind of backfired since he blew smoke up her ass and then immediately went and got with his first skeleton (Princess or whatever the hell is her name). 

And since I am probably going to hell for my opinion, I will throw in there that while Sylvia might want to chill a second and get the details before she starts handing out beatings, I believe in having my friends/family's back too. I would never let my friend/family get beat up and just stand there and watch. And if my friend stood there and watched me get my butt kicked, well, they would no longer be my friend. Loyalty counts with me. 

And one last note, all these people in this house want to act hard and like they know what's up but judging by that fight Sylvia isn't acting. I would never be stupid to try and act hard around someone like that bc as we saw, she can end a fight real fast. I am very interested in seeing Sylvia's backstory when her skeleton arrives. 

Not really though? We've seen that Madison is consistantly like this. She cuddles up to Vi and Sylvia when they let her. She kind of comes off as someone who really needs a lot of affection and attention, so when she sees the oppertunity to get some she jumps at it. And she's said more than once that she's nice to the skeletons because everyone else is mean to them. And, as someone who experienced the same thing her first few days (mostly out of jealousy because Violetta wanted on Tony's D but he was primarily about Madison, and Sylvia just follwed Vi), she wanted them to feel comfortable and welcome. There is nothing wrong with that.

Now her deal with Tony? That's just a dumb thing people do when they catch feelings for someone. It sucks. It's dumb. But it happens.

Violetta has some nerve telling Madison not to heckle Tony in the shower. She absolutely had as much right as Alyssa and Elizabeth, Tony had screwed her and them jumped into bed with someone else. Violetta should be the one minding her business. 

Oh my word, yes! I thought I was the only one thinking about how hyporcitical Violet was being. Like you can't tell someone not to get in someone else's face whilst....getting in their face. It's counterproductive and severely weakens your argument. Especially since Madison had every right to say what she said to Tony. Yea, she's a little naive letting him weasle his way back into her bed, but....she's said numerous times that she feels lonely and left out and he's the only one who (besides Nicole last night) ever makes any attempts to comfort her when Vi and Sylvia gang up on her.

• Love 1

Eh, I can't buy the whole sweet poor Madison just wants friends thing. I think she is attention starved, but her making out with Tony after buddying up with Alyssa says to me that the attention she wants is mostly male attention. She was acting like she was one of the wronged trio who was done with Tony, until he started paying attention to her. The other girls did too, but I think they are all idiots. She should have just stayed the hell out of it and realized that Tony is an asshole not worth her time. She also tends to edit herself to make herself look sweet. Like on the first day, she was telling Tony she was such a good girl who waited to have sex, but only slept with seven people! Oh, wait, no, she really meant only twelve. And the whole talking to Tony about leaving thing. Not trying to slut shame her or anything, but I think she wants to present herself as being a little ditsy innocent sweetheart who other girls are just big meanies to for no reason. I do give her credit for approaching Elizabeth this episode, but I am not going to lie, I would avoid her as much as I could if I lived in that house.

Violetta is awful, and thrives on the idea of loyalty. I am not at all saying that Madison deserved what she got, let me make that clear. Violetta was pretty disgusting and should have kept out of the whole Tony conflict, other than laughing from the sidelines. But with Violetta's personality and Madison's victim complex, there was bound to be conflict.

Edited by Janet Snakehole
  • Love 1

I don't know when the violence became acceptable but it seems to be getting worse and worse. I remember an episode years ago (Vegas maybe?) when there was a huge debate over whether someone should be sent home over throwing a fork at someone else. Now apparently it's fine to whack people in the face. Granted I've missed some episodes too, but it seems to me like it was a pretty sudden change.

That was like fifteen years ago. Times have changed. There was a incident during the DC episode where a cast member was messing around with someone and dropped them off their front stoop on his head and it was not short drop. But, he didn't get into trouble for that. Reality TV is just a different animal now.

I'm not going to cosign anything Sylvia or Violetta did in this episode. If I had to live with Madison, i would probably want to throttle her too. But, I would keep my hands to myself because I'm an adult. Just keep it moving if she bothers you that much. Her following Tony around or whatever she does with the skeletons is not about her. Also, Sylvia can kick rocks with her friend defense. She ran in there not knowing what the hell was going on and chose to attack Madison although she claims that Madison is her friend too. Then, after she's sees the footage where everyone was completely in the wrong except for Madison, she still doesn't really feel bad about it. She can get the F outta here with all that. I wouldn't even feel safe with Sylvia in the house. She should be gone.

I don't necessarily agree that Madison is shit-stirring by being chummy with the skeletons. I do believe that she just wants to be friendly and be around people who won't be mean to her. Having said that, I think she has been a shit-stirrer when it comes to Tony. Remember a couple episodes ago when she intentionally flirted with someone in front of Tony outside the club? Later on, Madison all but says to one of the exes on the phone that she just slept with Tony.

I don't have personal experience with drug addicts, so you can take this with a grain of salt. But I've often heard that they can be very manipulative. Whenever Madison runs into conflict, she plays the victim. Now sometimes it is justified. But there are situations where I believe she's trying to put on the guilt trip so her bad behavior is excused. And it appears to have worked on Tony because he apparently has White Knight Syndrome.

I don't know how much of his father's death really plays into Tony's behavior. In any event, he has a real problem. I usually roll my eyes at dudes who say they have an addiction to women. But this guy legitimately has it. YMMV, but I feel like 26 is too old to be playing these games. IIRC, he's from a small town, so maybe that plays into it. Everyone knows everyone, he's the man in his hometown, and the attention he soaks up inflates his ego.

I thought Violetta might've had a point with Madison, but as usual, she took the flamethrower approach. I was happy that Madison stood her ground and came back at her. Of course, Sylvia had to come in and practically yank Madison's head off. In regards to Sylvia justifying her actions, I've come to learn over the years that people on reality TV have this warped sense of loyalty. You see it on the Challenge and other competitive formats too; everyone has to have each others backs, otherwise you're scum of the Earth. No one can seem to accept that sometimes people have to look out for themselves first and foremost. Keep in mind that in most cases, these people barely know each other!

In regards to the fighting in recent seasons, I'm sure there's still scenarios where people can get kicked off. But yeah, they have been very lax lately. I can see the justifications now ("well, it wasn't a REAL punch"; "no one really got hurt, so let's let this slide"; "it was just an accident"). On the first Battle of the Exes (which was recent enough), Vinny got the boot for ripping Mandi's top. Maybe that was punished more severely because it fell under some type of sexual harassment purview? Or maybe Vinny didn't provide enough entertainment value, so they felt safe in kicking him out. Dustin struck Frank pretty hard on Battle of the Seasons but stayed on. And of course we know about the Portland Real World season. One more thing: female-on-male and female-on-female violence seems to get a pass on these shows.

Is it wrong that I thought Jason was supposed to be gay when this season started? I thought maybe that would play into his skeletons. I do generally like Jason, but he does come off as lame sometimes. I'm glad him and Alyssa didn't end up happening.

Lord knows it's gonna be hard for the previously.tv staff to sort out the rankings for this week. Everyone came off badly here.

• Love 4

I don't necessarily agree that Madison is shit-stirring by being chummy with the skeletons. I do believe that she just wants to be friendly and be around people who won't be mean to her. Having said that, I think she has been a shit-stirrer when it comes to Tony. Remember a couple episodes ago when she intentionally flirted with someone in front of Tony outside the club? Later on, Madison all but says to one of the exes on the phone that she just slept with Tony.

I don't have personal experience with drug addicts, so you can take this with a grain of salt. But I've often heard that they can be very manipulative. Whenever Madison runs into conflict, she plays the victim. Now sometimes it is justified. But there are situations where I believe she's trying to put on the guilt trip so her bad behavior is excused. And it appears to have worked on Tony because he apparently has White Knight Syndrome.

I don't know how much of his father's death really plays into Tony's behavior. In any event, he has a real problem. I usually roll my eyes at dudes who say they have an addiction to women. But this guy legitimately has it. YMMV, but I feel like 26 is too old to be playing these games. IIRC, he's from a small town, so maybe that plays into it. Everyone knows everyone, he's the man in his hometown, and the attention he soaks up inflates his ego.

I thought Violetta might've had a point with Madison, but as usual, she took the flamethrower approach. I was happy that Madison stood her ground and came back at her. Of course, Sylvia had to come in and practically yank Madison's head off. In regards to Sylvia justifying her actions, I've come to learn over the years that people on reality TV have this warped sense of loyalty. You see it on the Challenge and other competitive formats too; everyone has to have each others backs, otherwise you're scum of the Earth. No one can seem to accept that sometimes people have to look out for themselves first and foremost. Keep in mind that in most cases, these people barely know each other!

In regards to the fighting in recent seasons, I'm sure there's still scenarios where people can get kicked off. But yeah, they have been very lax lately. I can see the justifications now ("well, it wasn't a REAL punch"; "no one really got hurt, so let's let this slide"; "it was just an accident"). On the first Battle of the Exes (which was recent enough), Vinny got the boot for ripping Mandi's top. Maybe that was punished more severely because it fell under some type of sexual harassment purview? Or maybe Vinny didn't provide enough entertainment value, so they felt safe in kicking him out. Dustin struck Frank pretty hard on Battle of the Seasons but stayed on. And of course we know about the Portland Real World season. One more thing: female-on-male and female-on-female violence seems to get a pass on these shows.

Is it wrong that I thought Jason was supposed to be gay when this season started? I thought maybe that would play into his skeletons. I do generally like Jason, but he does come off as lame sometimes. I'm glad him and Alyssa didn't end up happening.

Lord knows it's gonna be hard for the previously.tv staff to sort out the rankings for this week. Everyone came off badly here.

I didn't once think Jason was gay. His skeleton is about his father. They said as much in the previews. With the challenge, after the sexual assault with toothbrush, they are not going to play around with any sort of sexual misconduct now. I'm also not glad that Jason didn't get any simple because not against anyone on the show getting laid. I have no horse in that race.

I didn't once think Jason was gay. His skeleton is about his father. They said as much in the previews. With the challenge, after the sexual assault with toothbrush, they are not going to play around with any sort of sexual misconduct now. I'm also not glad that Jason didn't get any simple because not against anyone on the show getting laid. I have no horse in that race.

I did know about the father thing, although I didn't know about him having a child on the way until the show started. I think I just misread something earlier in regards to his sexuality. And I should've elaborated; the reason I didn't care to see Jason hook up with Alyssa was because I didn't care to see the ensuing drama between him and Tony, which I believe would've happened. Also, with him courting Sylvia, that wouldn't have been a good look. Edited by TD3000

I did know about the father thing, although I didn't know about him having a child on the way until the show started. I think I just misread something earlier in regards to his sexuality. And I should've elaborated; the reason I didn't care to see Jason hook up with Alyssa was because I didn't care to see the ensuing drama between him and Tony, which I believe would've happened. Also, with him courting Sylvia, that wouldn't have been a good look.

Understood. But, I don't think Jason is going to get laid at all this season so, sucks to be him.

I loved Nicole eating chips while the fight went down; and I loved even more her telling everyone how foolish they looked after the replay.

Though I feel Sylvia should have apologized, I see Madison's "victim" game. I cannot wait for the arrival of her skeleton(s), and what truths they will speak.

• Love 3

I'm appalled by the lack of response by the producers. I don't care if, "times are different", assault is assault. What happened to the zero tolerance policy? Wouldn't it be better to be showing people of that age group that actions have consequences?

Puck is kicked out for basically being weird, David is kicked out for pulling on a blanket, Stephen goes home for a slap... but now we're cool with people gleefully declaring that they would have committed murder if they hadn't been pulled off and they're not sorry or wrong because they'd do the same thing at home? WTF?

I'm going to be old and nostalgic, but I remember the first season. Different people from different backgrounds, learning how to live with each other peacefully. There might not have been any drunken cat fighting, but I still watched, and loved, every episode. It was REAL. Now these kids can afford bottle service every single night?

Unrelated side note: Was I imagining things, or does Jason have a hideous sad clown tattoo on his left shoulder? I think the right shoulder is Jesus, but the left totally looks like a sad clown.

• Love 7

Madison WAS a victim. She can play the card all she wants. And we all know why the girls have a hard time with her - she is pretty and guys like her. Period. And I am no Madison fan. Violetta has been vile from the beginning, not just to Madison. And Sylvia is a nasty piece of work- she seems normal at first but her issues are deep.

Jason gets some cool points for how he was sweet talking Sylvia. He is kinda smooth.

Sylvia: I am crazy.

Jason: I'm crazy, too.

He is a cute one. His hotness sneaks up on you!

• Love 5

Yes, Madison was a victim in this instance, but I am more talking about how she acted in the whole Tony fiasco.

Women are also capable of disliking other women for reasons other than jealousy. I think that may be one of Violetta's reasons for disliking her, but I seriously do not think the two would have gelled even if it weren't for that issue. I don't think that is the only reason why she is disliked. Ugh, now I feel gross for defending Violetta.

Edited by Janet Snakehole

That was like fifteen years ago. Times have changed. There was a incident during the DC episode where a cast member was messing around with someone and dropped them off their front stoop on his head and it was not short drop. But, he didn't get into trouble for that. Reality TV is just a different animal now.

Well I officially feel old now. ;)  I did skip a number of years after the violence went from unacceptable to questionable to acceptable, mostly because I saw the escalation and didn't like it at all.  Maybe that's why it seems sudden to me.

Since when has MTV been okay with on screen violence!? Sylvia came like Rambo out of nowhere & i'm even more saddened after she watched the video and she had nothing to be sorry about. Were you raised by animals!? You should be ashamed as an adult and a female to act like that. I literally love the line where she says V was definitely in the wrong, she wasn't because she didn't know what was going on. LOL - wow wow wow. She didn't know what was going on so she run attacks Madison and proceeds to choke hold her. Interesting....

• Love 6

Quite frankly, this brawl had nothing on the one between Nia and Johnny/Averey on real world Portland and the producers did even less then so I wasn't surprised they didn't intervene. Not saying I agree, just not surprised.

Edited by Craphole Island
  • Love 2

Violetta and Sylvia are retched arseholes...they should be kicked out. Especially after Sylvia admitted she would have murdered Madison had she not been pulled off. Crazy. Disgusted watching that. Kudos to Nicole for realizing how asinine that was.

• Love 5

One more thing (I swear!): I think Madison's been in fights before, despite what she said. She seems like she can really scrap if you piss her off enough.

I can't imagine she was a bubbly little heroin addict. I'm very sure she's fought and fought often.

Not to mention Sylvia said repeatedly that she would have KILLED Madison if someone wasn't there to pull her off.  To me that's a more disturbing than trying to rip her head off as a sponanteous reaction - which was really bad.  I'm surprised Madison didn't get hurt.  I think if Madison would have gotten hurt then Sylvia likely would have been out the door.

But I think it was last year they started implementing a vote of the house eviction? There was a lot of fighting last year and they all seemed to vote whether a person should stay or go.  Before last year I hadn't watched RW for maybe like 5-10 years so I don't now how it was before last year.

And what's with the lame idea of bringing in each skeleton for only days at a time, ONE person at a time. I want all of the skeletons to band together. And have them stay the entire season like the ex's did last year.

Madison's skeleton (or one of) is her sister - which is not a spoiler because it's been shown in promos many many times. 

• Love 1

And this is the episode where my love and respect for Sylvia went down the drain. I can justify her actions prior to almost ripping Madison's head off. Falling for Bruno and crying about it? So she has terrible taste in men. That's a typical affliction for women on this show. Soiling the confessional couch? So she got really drunk and mistook the confessional couch for a toilet. It happens. Going crazy on Tony for not paying his share of the bar tab? You go, girl! Somebody needs to talk to these kids (even a 26-year-old man-child) about responsibility. Throwing Elizabeth's shit off a balcony? That was just having Madison's back and paying homage to Violetta who did the same for her skeleton. But putting Madison in a chokehold because she got in Violetta's face and then showing no remorse after finding out Violetta was in the wrong and saying that she would've killed Madison? Whoa now! Sylvia is a psycho bitch. That's just very hood and criminal. She's now in the vile category with the rest of the cast excluding Jason, Nicole, and Alyssa.

I understand Sylvia coming to the defense of a roommate, but it's not like this was some bar where some random stranger looked like she was going to beat the crap out of Violetta. This was freaking Madison, who Sylvia herself dubbed "the nicest girl in the house." Madison is an airhead and doormat, but she's not threatening to anyone but herself. Sylvia should've at least known why she was putting someone in a chokehold. A better method would've been to try to get between them. Then she could've protected both friends. Sylvia clearly didn't realize the gravity of the situation and that's just sad. She could've been locked up and should've have been kicked out of the house . There, at least, should've been a house vote. She obviously can't control her rage. At least Violetta, who is also vile and should be kicked out of the house for being lame, was somewhat remorseful after watching it on video. But, no, Sylvia just bought Madison a beer and Madison quickly forgave her.

On to Tony. He's vile too, not to mention a manwhore. I made a joke in last week's forum about him hooking up with a skeleton. I was only kidding, but it looks like in the previews that this prediction is true and that he sleeps with one of Violetta's skeletons. I can only hope that Violetta goes off on him like she has gone off on Madison for befriending skeletons. When Tony was comforting Madison, all I could think was he was trying to talk her into staying so that would ensure he would always have a booty call in the house. And right after he made sure she was okay, he goes to the laundry room to bang Elizabeth. I only wish production would've put the "5 minutes later" on the screen again. Elizabeth and Alyssa are fortunate to be done with this toolbag. They both can do better. Madison still has to live with this jerk, and I'm sure they will end up in the sack together a few more times. Beautiful women with low self-esteem make me so sad.

One person who won't be getting lucky is Jason. He's either putting the moves on Sylvia with his "I'm crazy too" before she got distracted by the Violetta-Madison altercation or he's giving Alyssa a back rub. But he's not getting action. And that's only fair since he already got a girl pregnant and has a child on the way.

I'm really hoping that Nicole beating Tony in jousting is a precursor to an appearance on The Challenge. I think Nicole could be a real beast on The Challenge. She says she never loses and I believe her. She might be too normal for The Challenge though a la Arielle last season. I think Arielle could've been a beast too given that she tackled Brian, a deep, big dude, to the ground on Ex-plosion.

I'm loving the "skeletons" premise and hope the security guards make their first appearance next week. I guess Sylvia's chokehold wasn't violent enough for security guard intervention.

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 1

I think Sylvia should have been arrested for what she did to Madison. Violetta was totally in the wrong. She likes to push people's buttons and can't back it up. I had to laugh at her showing off her thug life tattoo. Honey a little 90 lb angelic looking blonde girl who has the voice of a ten year old girl was beating your ass. You aint no thug. And while Madison is the definition of annoying I think everyone gangs up on her. Alyssa was all friendly with her when they were trash talking Tony but even after bashing him, Alyssa made out with him when they were sitting outside. She wanted to lay her claim to Tony to rub it in the other girls' faces that he still wants her. However I think Tony would bang anything with long hair wearing a skirt so that is no big accomplishment.  When Madison did the same thing (accepted Tony's advances at the bar and started kissing him) Alyssa flips out and suddenly Madison is fake and a bitch. I don't get it. Now, if I were Madison I wouldn't have kissed Tony, it was kind of rude considering she was so buddy buddy with Alyssa but Alyssa had done the EXACT SAME THING so what is the problem! 

I don't think Sylvia has any interest in Jason and was making excuses and trying to be nice and brush him off. If Bruno were saying those same things Sylvia would have jumped him then and there. 

Tony is kind of gross. I don't see what any of those women see in him. They all just stand around and let him disrespect them all right on camera. Nice. I think Madison just wants an ally in the house. And honestly I don't blame her. She tries to find one in the wrong places (Tony) or the skeletons but with psychos like Violetta and Sylvia in the house I don't blame her for trying to befriend other people.

• Love 5

Kira28 - I agree with you that Sylvia just isn't into Jason. Also that Sylvia should have been arrested. Shoot, I agree with your whole post.

After Sylvia watched the video and still didn't think she was wrong, I thought "I can't wait for you to meet the real world. And there is little chance that Madison did not have neck or back soreness. I bet they made sure to edit it out.

• Love 3

I don't agree with what Sylvia and Violetta did at all. However, I don't think Madison has one original thought concerning anything or anyone. She was so quick to believe what Alicia was saying about Sylvia before she even talked to Sylvia. It was pretty obvious she was yelling at Tony because Alyssa was yelling at him. If I had to choose between the the three I  would rather be friends with Sylvia and Violetta because I know where they stand and can think for themselves. It's sad this is one of the oldest casts in history and besides Nicole  I find them so immature.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 1

Madison seems very forgiving. If someone tried to beat the shit out of me, face-palm me (I think one of the girls said it was her signature move or something), or just laid a hand on me, I can easily say I would NEVER forgive or forget their actions. I just can't with violence. Maybe Madison's ability to forgive makes her a better person than me. And if so, then so be it. I'm 100% ok with that.

And Violetta and Sylvia are, in my opinion, fucking disgusting human beings. "Thug Life." Please. So gross. And please go put on a bra, Violetta.

Gross. Haven't watched this show in years. Glad to see I haven't been missing out on, well, anything!

• Love 3

Is it just me or does this cast seem to be doing a lot of touristy stuff? I mean that in a good way I can't remember a cast in a long time actually doing things outside the house besides going to work/clubs.

Edited by choclatechip45

Maybe Madison's ability to forgive makes her a better person than me.

I think her ability to forgive comes from low self esteem that makes her think she deserves that kind of treatment and has to take it to have friends. I think she really is a dumb, sweet, idiot who is way out of her league dealing with these sharks. Drug addiction doesn't make you street smart or tough, it just makes you an addict.

Violetta needs to go. I bet the only reason she's not is because they were expecting great explosive TV when her skeletons show.

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 3

I think her ability to forgive comes from low self esteem that makes her think she deserves that kind of treatment and has to take it to have friends. I think she really is a dumb, sweet, idiot who is way out of her league dealing with these sharks. Drug addiction doesn't make you street smart or tough, it just makes you an addict.

Violet needs to go. I bet the only reason she's not is because they were expecting great explosive TV when her skeletons show.

When Violetta "apologized" she didn't even stop putting on make up to look at Madison. It was the type of apology that you'd give if you forgot to pick up milk on the way home. Her interview where she said she couldn't forgive herself seemed phony as hell. She's not sorry. As for Sylvia's non apology apology, I don't even have words. The fact that Madison seemed happy with a little toy and a beer from those two made me really sad for her. She would have been well within her rights to demand they both go and even to file assault charges.

• Love 4