Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Cash Game

Is it just me, or does Garrett DIllahunt's character seem way too smart to employ Choo Choo as a go-to guy?

Dillahunt's character strikes me as a whole hotbox of crazy. Nothing that guy might do would surprise me.

You people aren't serious, are you, about the older couple being murdered? How in heaven's name would Dillahunt, et. al. cover that up? And that would really be awful. They stood their ground only to be murdered? All kinds of wrong.

No pun intended, but that's life. People can and do kill people for property, and this is obviously some huge deal. Those old folks will never be seen again.

That's a pretty good cover so long as no one else ends up dead.  All he has to say is that the couple took the offer and he has no idea what they did after that.  A couple of forged documents (which probably were taken care of right before he murdered them) and he's good.  A suggestion that the couple might have retired to Mexico might also be helpful.  Sure, it's wrong.  But I think that's the point.  Dillahunt isn't supposed to be a bunny.

He sure isn't. I got the feeling he would have eventually somehow make them an offer they couldn't refuse, but once they called him a peacock, they had to die for the insult. He almost said as much in a throwaway line. That's the kind of crazy Dillahunt does so well. That bit of him wiping his nose on the laundry after he'd been insulted?

*shudder*

Edited by basil
  • Love 1

That was way more plastic than what they'd need to wrap up a couple of bodies.  It's enough to wrap the whole damn house. 

But yeah, that's probably what they did.  I appreciate the writers not showing that nice couple being killed.  Most of the deaths on the show have been people who were in the game.  Actually, I don't remember any truly "innocent" people being killed, bystanders, taxpayers, citizens. 

That was way more plastic than what they'd need to wrap up a couple of bodies.  It's enough to wrap the whole damn house. 

Which is what they might have done.  Leaving behind evidence that the occupants in the house might have been murdered sort of defeats the purpose of wrapping the bodies in plastic.  Evidence can get in the most unlikely of places, so plastic-ing the room helps contain the evidence for easy removal from the scene.  Or it could just be that they have to dispose of a lot of bodies.  Avery and Walker go around talking about killing people as though it's just something they do at lunch.