Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Judgment Day

• Start Topic

Does James's apartment consist of only the bedroom and a bathroom? It is kind of gross that everyone who comes over sits on the unmade bed. I just imagine stinky, sexed up sheets because this is Kristen we are talking about.

• Love 7

It looked to me like Schwartz was wearing nylons with those shoes...not bare feet....which may actually be stranger come to think of it.

Oh, and was that Jax watching the "Jason Cauchee" fitness app in his tv? Seriously? Was that like a plug for the app or something? Why would he be doing that in any reasonable world?

Oh yeah I forgot this was filmed like months and months ago...The app probably was brand new at this point

Edited by bblancobrnx

Oh Please Bravo, Please, I'm begging you. Don't yank our chains this way and 'pretend fire' Kristen only to have her tearful face haunting us anymore. That would be so cruel if you did that as a joke for your viewers. Please, keep Kristin off the show forever and send her back to the farm or wherever she was bred.

I feel just the opposite. I love my Monday night with losers plus crazy. I doubt I would tune in for just losers.

Scheana, Katie, stupid Vail etc., are not going to be interesting enough to give up an hour of my evening.

• Love 6

Okay, so first of all, Jax totally revealed those texts on purpose. Why else would someone as shady as him insist over and over that people look at his phone? Please. It was so obvious. And given Kristen's former tactics, I wouldn't be surprised if they planned the whole thing off camera. Jax is such a shitty friend. I cannot fathom why these guys keep him around. It was nice to see Schwartz finally blow up on him. Jax wants to act all conflicted, as if he's torn between loyalty and honesty? Psssh. This isn't about honesty. It's not like you quietly pulled Katie aside because you really cared about her. No, this is about you making the other guys look as douchey as you, so you don't stand out. And also, securing your spot on the show as resident trouble-maker. 

Speaking of which, I guess Kristen really wanted to get fired because her attitude in that meeting sucked. I'm not even sure Lisa went into that prepared to fire her. But when Kristen just sat there with that pissy look on her face and refused to own anything, what else could you do? She was not contrite in the slightest. She seriously did not have any idea why her behavior would have been inappropriate. Good luck finding another job. 

Ariana normally annoys me but she actually cracked me up several times last night. First when she said she hoped Kristen would get fired, but would settle for having her tongue cut out. And then, when she and Tom were told of the hag's departure from Sur, she's all, "This is not a drill?" LOL! She often has some really quick zingers that make me want to like her, but then she ruins it by seeming so puffed up with herself. 

Katie needs to quit with the giant buns on top of her head. NOT a good look. 

I wonder if Christina will get 86'd by Stassi for meeting with Katie? 

You know, if Lisa doesn't like her employees constantly drinking on the clock or hanging out back, she might want to remove the big comfy chairs and table from the alley. Just saying. 

• Love 7

Another great Stassi-free episode.

Hope we don't get any Kristen-free eps while Lisa figures out how to bring her back.

I liked James again. He was loyal to Kristen, saying work would be no fun without her there, etc. Muppet seems to have the best chance of being decent BF material out of this crummy bunch.

Is Scheana having candy instead of cake at her wedding? Yet spending $20k on flowers?

Free advertising at it's finest.

Gawd, I hope they aren't planning to give more airtime to that Kristina/Kirsten/whatever that Katie had lunch with this episode but who usually has her head implanted to the ears up Stassi's ass.

I just can't even find anything worthwhile about her on the show so I hope they're not grooming her as a possible Kristen replacement.

On the bright side, it looks like Cigarette Sally is back in full force for the wedding episodes!  

I was thinking the same thing, but I was kind of joyous when I heard the toady Kristina say, after Katie ordered at the counter, "I'll have the same." Really?! I think she's the ultimate hanger-on. Beautiful, for sure, but also deadly dull.

• Love 5

Omg the random dancing and general "ding dong the witch is dead" glee from both the VR cast --and ESPECIALLY the 2 cooks-- reacting to Kristin getting fired MADE MY NIGHT. That was sooo hilarious and adorable. 

OK, show of hands: who here believes that anyone (who isn't a middle school student) just "makes out" with someone while drunk in Vegas? 

I think it's possible IF it weren't for Jax's whole  "so did you tell her ALL of it" remarks.  Which leads me to believe there was way more than kissing.  Maybe not "D in V" as the kids say, but some manual or oral uh.. stimulation.  Just my thoughts!

But as for "just kissing"...when I was younger and SINGLE (ahem.. TOM) there were definitely some nights in Vegas (and PUnta Cana... and New York and... well you get the idea) where I'd meet a guy who seems cool but lives God-knows-where and you know there is NO future there. But he's cute and you're buzzed and well....  kissing happens!

What is this "honey fund" that Scheana mentioned? I'm assuming its a website where friends can give donations for Scheana's honeymoon? I have to say that I wouldn't be too horrified to see any drama happen at the wedding. Once you put your wedding on national TV and a network pays for everything then you lose the right to complain about any drama. You're kinda selling your soul to the devil here!

Yeah honeyfunds are a thing now.  I actually think they are a good idea, especially for a couple who might be a little older and living together for a while and feels like they have enough "stuff" that a registry is unnecessary.   My friend and her now-husband did one, and I was happy to contribute.  It's set up so it "feels" like you are giving something specific.  LIke, my $100 paid for "one night at their hotel in Santorini" or something like that. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 4

Here's a fun game that I played with one of my dogs today. During the episode, I mimicked Scheana's crazy, whiny voice. If dogs could wince, that's what my Junebug was doing! She did not like it at all.

Then I tried to picture Scheana with that voice 20 years on, which would make her about 50. Then at 70. Will that voice continue throughout her life, or is it only a regional "accent" that she has adopted?

• Love 3

I was thinking the same thing, but I was kind of joyous when I heard the toady Kristina say, after Katie ordered at the counter, "I'll have the same." Really?! I think she's the ultimate hanger-on. Beautiful, for sure, but also deadly dull.

I think the future Stassi free episodes is what Kristina has in mind. Where will she ever get her camera time if not by hanging on to one of these creatures and Katie is the least offensive so why not.

• Love 4

Lisa didn't disappoint, YAY!! 

Just because Kristin was fired, it doesn't mean she won't be on the show. She can bring every bit as much Krazy to the show as always, it just won't be at work. Please, please don't re-hire her , Lisa! 

I never had hate for Ariana. I think she's pretty cool to put up with Krisitn's bullshit. She's very laid back and I like that. 

WWHL- Katie did look heavier. I think she's just a big girl. And by that I mean tall and big boned, not fat.  And I didn't realize just how skinny Shwartzie is. I guess he needs to stay super thin for all his modeling gigs. Does anybody else notice he appears to be so damn awkward in every scene he is in? He was painful to watch on WWHL.

Making out. Really, these guys are all in their 30's. I guess they feel less guilty confessing their little half truths to their girlfriends then coming completely clean. 

Edited by bichonblitz

Oh, and was that Jax watching the "Jason Cauchee" fitness app in his tv? Seriously? Was that like a plug for the app or something? Why would he be doing that in any reasonable world?

Oh yeah I forgot this was filmed like months and months ago...The app probably was brand new at this point

I gotta ask; was Jax watching actually footage of himself or was it some sort of computef animation based on footage of him? Perhaps it was my cold medication, but it looked like a loop of a lumbering 'toon on his TV.

Lisa can take several seats about how hard it is to fire someone who has been with you for 7 years. Especially since the gal probably should have been fired after about 6 months. She only lasted 7 years because Lisa put up with her.

I am incredulous that she worked there for seven years. Speaking of which, why did Lisa Vanderbucks have all those people there for the meeting with Kristen, only to dismiss most of them?
  • Love 2

Katie was drinking in the clubhouse and she was wine tasting not too long ago on IG so I don't think she's pregnant. That empire waist on her dress made her look like she was hiding a belly. I thought she looked prettier than Tom tonight. 

A Jax Fitness app?! I'd rather be fat. 

I feel like I just saw Kristen in In Touch saying she still works at Sur. 

Katie could have easily been drinking mocktails, because if she is preggers there's no way she'd be allowed to admit it before Andy Cohen deems it time. Or Lisa. Or whoever calls the shots on these peoples' personal lives. I find it kinda hard to believe Katie would gain weight like that from simply letting herself go, since she always seemed to have a slimmer physique all this time. But that's just my take.

The Jax app? Eww. Even if I did want to work out, he would never be a choice for a trainer. Even digitized.

Kristen will be back. I called that upthread. I am curious to see how exactly she worms her way back in....but I am sure that she will.

• Love 4

I'm curious as to precisely what Kristen plans to do for a living now that she's (presumably) fired from SUR.

She said she would never be a waitress again.

Considering she's been doing this snarktastic piece of reality TV for 3 seasons now and still hasn't gotten that proverbial "big break," I'm gathering she doesn't have a plethora of acting gigs dropping out of the sky into her lap.

I also wondered when Ariana said "Is this a drill?" or whatever the phrase was, if she was wondering if the firing was only for the show or if Cigarette Sally had really been fired.

Kind of like last season when a blustering FI Tom asked Lisa what his role was that night, if he were "off the clock" right before he smashed that cocktail into Jax's oversized melon.

I might be as delusional as these chucklefucks, but I really believe there's a lot of reality (manipulated at times, to be sure, but reality nonetheless) in this tawdry little gem and even the SUR staff get confused as to what's really happening and what's being manipulated.  

And now to count down to next week's wedding and the probable inevitable ensuing fuckery...  

• Love 4

I concur.

And they were both extremely effusive about the idea of having kids...."someday."

That would be one adorable baby, that I will freely admit.  

But Schwartz as a parent? I was very  concerned about the dog (which BTW, have we seen lately??). 

I was also confused about  the confessions. It is becoming hard to keep them straight. 

I wonder if Kristen will be re-hired. I mean, it's clear that she will not apologize. She is really cray cray. I have to say that I was a manger for many years, in an office, not a restaurant, but I am with Lisa on the fact that an employee failing to take responsibility for their actions is an unforgivable act. We all  make  mistakes but failure to own up to them is so annoying. If Kristen had simply taken responsiblity and asked ro forgiveness there is no doubt she would not have been fired. But she seems totally incapable of taking responsibility for anything. Just like her bizarre theory that proving Tom cheated on Ariana somehow makes her less of  a sleaze for sleeping with Jax.

I just hope that she doesn't fade away like Stassi though. She is much to entertaining to lose. 

• Love 6

I think VPR/Bravo needs to provide us with a flowchart of some kind to keep track of all these bootleg chicks The Unholy Three are "making out" with when they get outside of WeHo or Sur.  I'm confused.

As someone who dated StASSi and worked with/banged Kristen, Jax does a horrific job of "accidentally" letting something slip.  He really needs to work on having someone grab his phone and see texts that they aren't supposed to.  Even Kristen does a better job, by leaving her phone on the table while she exits stage left.  Take note, Jax.

So Jax has some kind of fitness app?  When does it instruct you to take steroids and/or enhancements?  Is that before or after staying up all night drinking like a suicidal sailor and then railing some bootleg chick in a bathroom (any bathroom)?   Does ripping off your chunky sweater and running around a parking lot preparing for a fight count as fitness?  Or how about Pied Pipering your way onto StASSi's birthday party boat with a bunch of famewhoring bootleg chicks?  How many calories does that burn?

I was having deja vu watching Kristin and Muppet getting ready for work.  She must pick men who have more hair products than she does.

She picks men that wash their hair.  That's one they have over Cigarette Sally.

No way is Kristen going anywhere.  She brings the drah-muh and cray-cray to VPR.  StASSi has proven to be useless but Kristen is the driving force behind why watching these tools makes me feel better about myself and my life choices.  Plus, Lisa has proven to be a pushover so once Kristen has learned her lesson and gone begging to Lisa, she'll likely be taken back.

What is this "honey fund" that Scheana mentioned?

This company, or one exactly like it, was on Shark Tank.  Basically a website where your wedding guests can donate for your honeymoon.

I am also looking forward to this good as gold wedding.  Will Scheana be sporting her gold hot pants and/or those gold platform shoes?  Will there be face painting to go with the candy?   And who will be injured?  Inquiring minds want to know.

And yay!!!! Southern Charm is coming back!!

Amen and hallelujah!  SC is like taking the VPR chucklefucks, putting them in Charleston and giving them a small amount of intelligence to go with southern accents. 

• Love 7
Schwartz on WWHL "joking" that Katie lost her virginity at 11?  I would have kicked him in the balls.

I didn't think he was joking. I think he truly got it wrong and was trying to cover it up. He knew NOTHING about her. That game was kind of sad. 

I agree with the others who said that Katie looked possibly preggo on WWHL. I thought I was imagining it until I came here and read so many other people saying it. Schwartz's new emo hair? No. Just no. 

No way is Kristen going anywhere.  She brings the drah-muh and cray-cray to VPR.  StASSi has proven to be useless but Kristen is the driving force behind why watching these tools makes me feel better about myself and my life choices.  Plus, Lisa has proven to be a pushover so once Kristen has learned her lesson and gone begging to Lisa, she'll likely be taken back.

I agree that Kristen is much more compelling on this show than Stassi. I don't even think she has to be rehired at Sur to be on the show. It will be easier for her to still be showcased since she is currently dating a Sur employee. Stassi didn't have that. 

• Love 3

And Jax, Jax....there are cameras. "Kristin GRABBED my phone..."

No, douchenozzle, she didn't - you handed her the phone and said "go ahead, look through my texts."

How can you tell Jax is lying? His lips are moving.

Right? In Jax's world "she grabbed his phone" means he all but forcibly shoved the phone in her hands and held her eyes open Clockwork Orange style until she read the texts! Just like how he said Vail tweeted about their date and was all "whatever, who cares?" when Tom pulled out his phone and pointed out Jax was the original twit tweeter. Just like how he told his therapist how he is pretty much exactly like the man who with his insurmountable compassion in the face of evil performed miracles before he was executed for a crime he didn't commit in The Green Mile.

I would bet my life savings, not that it's very much, that the poor bootleg San Diego girl who grabbed his dick while he shouted for her to stop and heroically held her hair back while she puked was probably in reality helping him put it back in his pants because he was trying to hook up a second time.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3

Yuck to Kristina's meeting with Katie. "Well we have to feel bad for Stassi because so much bad stuff has happened to her." Really Kristina? What the hell is this sycophant referring to? Stassi appears to live a pretty charmed life from where I sit. I mean granted she doesn't make the most of it, but she was born into wealth and lucked into reality TV fame right? Okay maybe that is a bad thing now that I think about it. However if Kristina were referring to Stassi "getting Jaxed" as this "bad thing that happened to her" then Kristina can take several seats.

I noticed on last weeks episode Schwartz said something to Katie about what a great friend she has been to Stassi and was "her shoulder to cry on."  I wondered then what that meant.  Maybe Patrick dumped Stassi and that's the real reason she back in LA?

• Love 2

Patrick dumping Stassi would certainly explain his absence on the show. But I don't care enough to follow her on any social media sites so I dunno whether that's true. If she is all alone again she certainly seems have quite the expansive apartment for only herself. I am also assuming that if there is no more Patrick that Schroederbucks is footing the bill again, cos there's no way Stassi could afford a pad like that on her "statement necklace designer" salary. Not in LA, anyway. As far as we all know she has no real job this season. Unless she's secretly some high end call girl, which honestly, I could see her doing.

• Love 3

Found this little nugget....SUPER entertaining read.  The description of the cast is literally knee-slapping hysterical (and pretty much in agreement with the PTV'ers opinions, too).  

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/late-pass-the-agony-and-the-ecstasy-of-vanderpump-rules/

Here's an excerpt: 

"Vanderpump Rules is a window into a life of trifling ease and casual sun-drenched fuckery the likes of which I will never experience. It is a life where a busboy/dishwasher can somehow afford a BMW; where friends go about attempting to break up one another’s romantic relationships with the kind of tireless dedication and planning you’d expect from the Navy SEALs; where a person can say, without a hint of irony, of the guests at her birthday party, “I literally want to come at them and chop their faces and hide them in the walls.

This writer also loves this shit-drenched little jewel with all of their heart.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 8

Does James's apartment consist of only the bedroom and a bathroom? It is kind of gross that everyone who comes over sits on the unmade bed. I just imagine stinky, sexed up sheets because this is Kristen we are talking about.

I believe James has a studio apartment. I'm guessing the Beamer takes up most of his income. This is your boyfriend, Kristen.

• Love 1

1. You are not pulling off the hat, Pandora. Call Ted Mosbly. He'll understand your pain.

2. Yes, Jax spilled the text beans on purpose. I'm going to say so what. Schwartz is an adult in his 30s. Learn to drink without cheating on your girlfriend. This is what? The 100th girl he's "made out with" while drunk? Jax has a brain the size of a fruitfly. He can't keep track of all of your shenanigans, plus Sandoval's shenanigans, plus his own! Cut the guy a break and stop cheating on Katie every time you cross the CA state line!

The kitchen guys dancing over Kristen's firing made my day. Can you imagine what all they have to put up with? They deserve hazard pay.

• Love 5

I noticed on last weeks episode Schwartz said something to Katie about what a great friend she has been to Stassi and was "her shoulder to cry on."  I wondered then what that meant.  Maybe Patrick dumped Stassi and that's the real reason she back in LA?

I'm thinking he was referring to when all the stuff was going down with Jax in seasons prior. 

AFAIK, Stassi and Invisible Patrick are still a thing. 

That article is hysterical Persnickety!  I think this is perhaps my favorite part:

Pronounced Shee-nah. Scheana is an aspiring singer whose voice sounds like the talons of a vulture scraping the scree of a mountainside while trying to pick up the corpse of a bloated weasel AutoTune has a better chance of solving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict than fixing the intonation of her voice.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 8

Well, hell... Lisa fired Cray-cray. Who besides nobody thinks THAT will last??  It just won't happen.  Seriously.  Great to see the cooks high-fiving the firing but afraid they're gonna be seeing old CigSally again.

It was a complete stASSi -free episode. WONDERFUL!

• Love 5

Just because Kristin was fired, it doesn't mean she won't be on the show.

Kristen will be back. I called that upthread. I am curious to see how exactly she worms her way back in....but I am sure that she will.

Lisa used very specific words when firing Kristin.  "As far as I'm concerned you're not here, you're not here socially and you're fired from SUR restaurant." 

Kristin said she'll never waitress again.  So countdown to Kristin manning the hostess stand at PUMP in 3...2...1...    Lisa is absolutely canny enough to know that Kristin is a draw for this show.  So she'll move her over to PUMP and get her to stir up some shit over there for the cameras.  A reality TV version of "Queer as Folk"!  Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

• Love 2

I am bummed out because both Toms have disappointed me. FI because he is a lying liar who lies. Schwartz because he has dumped beer on Katie's head and cheated on her at least twice, and because when she asked him where she was while he was kissing other chicks he said "I don't know, motorboating a D probably." He is completely adorable, but I've faced facts: he's also kind of an asshole. Still, I'll give it to Schwartz for his comment on WWHL: "Kristen was fired and there was much rejoicing."

ETA: I was going to insist Katie's dress made her look bigger and post some recent photos from her blog (which is pretty good, btw) but not only were there no pics since early November, there was a folding how-to post with what looks to me to be a baby shirt. http://www.puckerandpout.com/blog/2015/1/9/squeaky-clean-closet-series-tackling-your-drawers

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 2

I am bummed out because both Toms have disappointed me. FI because he is a lying liar who lies. Schwartz because he has dumped beer on Katie's head and cheated on her at least twice, and because when she asked him where she was while he was kissing other chicks he said "I don't know, motorboating a D probably." He is completely adorable, but I've faced facts: he's also kind of an asshole. Still, I'll give it to Schwartz for his comment on WWHL: "Kristen was fired and there was much rejoicing."

ETA: I was going to insist Katie's dress made her look bigger and post some recent photos from her blog (which is pretty good, btw) but not only were their no recent pics, there was a folding how-to post with what looks to me to be a baby shirt. http://www.puckerandpout.com/blog/2015/1/9/squeaky-clean-closet-series-tackling-your-drawers

True.

On the other hand, I could totally see Schwartz squeezing himself into that shirt on laundry day.

Or, hell, even for a night out.  

ETA:  I totally agree with you about Katie's blog.  Stassi's blog has no personality whatsoever (just like its author).  This blog is pretty well-written and entertaining.  Much better than anything Stassi or Scheana put out in their respective blogs.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

Okay, so first of all, Jax totally revealed those texts on purpose. Why else would someone as shady as him insist over and over that people look at his phone? Please. It was so obvious. And given Kristen's former tactics, I wouldn't be surprised if they planned the whole thing off camera. Jax is such a shitty friend. I cannot fathom why these guys keep him around. It was nice to see Schwartz finally blow up on him. Jax wants to act all conflicted, as if he's torn between loyalty and honesty? Psssh. This isn't about honesty. It's not like you quietly pulled Katie aside because you really cared about her. No, this is about you making the other guys look as douchey as you, so you don't stand out. And also, securing your spot on the show as resident trouble-maker. 

UGH. I almost died when Jax spewed that pile of crap insinuating he was oh so conflicted about keeping Schwartz' cheating a secret. Everyone knows that Jax doesn't value monogamy whatsoever. Whoever referred to Jax as the male Kristen is spot on. Did the Jax and Schwartz fight seem odd and scripted to anyone else? Or is Schwartz really that much of a baby? Something seemed seriously off about him this episode.

• Love 1

Seeing the glee on the faces of the dishwashers (cooks?) at the news made my day.  If someone could put up a gif of that, it would make my week!

OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!! Someone please make a gif of the Mexicans in the kitchen giving the high five and saying, "Kristen got fired bro!"   F'ing pricesless!!!

• Love 1

Why does Schwartz call Katie "Bubba"?

I think it's actually bubbie pronounced something like boob-e. Katie says it too. I think it's their pet name for each other. Like the great Chad and Victoria calling eachother cake on MDL.

Jax is a crap friend.  Schwartzie knows this & he's an idiot for continuing to keep him as a friend when Jax does nothing but screw him over.  I'm wondering why he stays friends with him.  Maybe they're really fuck buddies?

the Mexicans in the kitchen giving the high five and saying, "Kristen got fired bro!"

Sheesh, I'd really like to know what she did to make 'em hate her so.  Did she never share her buttload of booze she stole from Lisa?

I think it's actually bubbie pronounced something like boob-e. Katie says it too. I think it's their pet name for each other.

It's Yiddish for grandma.  Um WTF?  Is this supposed to be hot -- calling Katie his granny?  Not gettin' it.

I think it's short for bubbeleh, which is a Yiddish word that translates literally to "little grandmother", but is often used as a term of endearment from parents/grandparents to children/grandchildren or other relatives.  I've never heard of it used as a pet name in a couple before.  Not saying it can't be used in this context, but it just struck me as -- er, unusual.

To me it almost seems like Muppet might still live with his parents. He is only what, 22? 23? And on a busboy salary. The DJ thing may bring in some extra cash (for the beamer), but a pro DJ like Deadmau5 he ain't. That might explain why we never see the rest of his house/apartment/condo/whatever. If his family are friends at all with Lisa they may not want to be associated with the filming. Except for the time they were all sitting around James' room doing that 'beat' (or whatever the term is) for Scheana's "Shake That" song his bedroom has looked to be pretty clean otherwise. That surprised me. Most guys his age rarely even will make their bed or put clothes away (ahem, Peter), let alone actually clean up after themselves like normal adults. Or maybe his family also has a cleaning lady. Who knows? I would venture to say he has a rich family, which is how he can get away with working at SUR doing the crap jobs, like table bussing or dishwashing; and probably only part time. Neither positions are terribly prestigious, no matter what restaurant you work in. I also can't imagine it pays very well. It's also possible he's just making those VPR checks count and dating Kristen is more monetarily beneficial than actually caring to be her boyfriend. It's not as if she seems to treat her men well. It's as if she wants less of a lover and more of an hot accomplice to tote around with her...who occasionally fuck and pretend it's a real thing....but she'd immediately ditch Muppet if there's even a slight hint that FI Tom might want her back. Which I am hoping he never becomes that stupid again. He and Ariana may seem a little fake and over the top, but at least they're not screaming at each other in every episode.

Anyway, even though Muppet's at least 10 years younger than Kristen he seems a hell of a lot mature. He can be a sneaky, slimy shit....but I believe that's only brought out by being around Kristen too long. He needs to detox! Plus...dating her equals more real screentime, rather than being a throwaway cast member, like being a friend of Max or Pandy who may only get a cameo or two. He is probably hoping someone will see his DJ skills and his career will suddenly take off. Fat chance there.. Speaking of Pandy, I thought she and Scheana were pretty close, I am surprised she was not included in the Miami pre-wedding escapades. Maybe there was a falling out? Anyway..

I am still curious whether Kristen lives with Muppet or not, since she certainly seems to spend a lot of time sitting there and primping in front of his full length mirror, and mostly for FI's benefit. Have we heard anything specific about where Kristen is living this season?  We've seen at least glimpses of everyone else's places. Minus Vail's, but I don't care how she lives, lol. All we know for sure is that Kristen moved out of FI's place and it took 6mo to finally forward her mail from his place to wherever she is living now...and it's pretty damn weird, even by psycho ex standards for her to keep showing up for her mail in cocktail attire. It's obvious that FI Tom has never heard of writing "return to sender, recipient no longer lives here" on her mail rather than saving it all in neat little piles for her to keep coming by to collect. Probably the same reason it never occured to him to just drop it off at SUR in labeled bundles? I am betting they have employee lockers and such, every restaurant has some kind of back room employee area, regardless of their hangout alley out back. It seems so simple to me to avoid those awkward encounters, but I guess most of these idiots truly have zero common sense.

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 1

Many thanks for the Grantland link upthread! That article was hysterically funny - loved the description of them trying to undermine each other's relationships "with the dedication of Navy Seals". Also cracked up at the description of Scheana as a blinking barn owl! That is EXACTLY what she looks like.

Two highlights of this episode: seeing Kristin getting her ass fired (though like others, I suspect she'll be back- too entertaining!), and best of all, watching the cooks in the kitchen high-fiving each other upon hearing the news. Soooo funny - I could watch that on instant replay over and over again.

I'm beginning to think I way underestimated Katie. I had dismissed her as a Stassi-bot, but it was great seeing her show some back-bone and tell princess S. off earlier. She was rational and level-headed with her idiot boyfriend. Her blog is also actually pretty good! Probably better than the other chuckleheads (I don't have the energy to look).

Edited by Cheezwiz
  • Love 2

I believe James has a studio apartment. I'm guessing the Beamer takes up most of his income. This is your boyfriend, Kristen.

Don't his parents have money??  Or maybe I just assumed that since they "know" the VP's. 

One thing I caught.. when Kristen was called into the meeting did she have her purse with her?? Because when Lisa said she was fired she grabbed it up from the floor real quick and walked out. If you were clocked in ready to work, why are you carrying your handbag around the restaurant?  Did I miss her carrying it in or do we have some fuzzy editing going on?

Kristen just looks really gross to me. 

My brother & I call each other bubbie and oddly enough, so do his gf & HER brother (the nickname came before the relationship). Yes indeed Katie looked voluptuous on WWHL. I shudder at the thought of a baby around those SUR idiots.

When I waited tables, I was always buds with the BOH. Damn dummy, your livelihood depends on them!!! (hostess too :) )  I can't say anything more about Kristen, she is so horrible.

• Love 1

I think it's short for bubbeleh, which is a Yiddish word that translates literally to "little grandmother", but is often used as a term of endearment from parents/grandparents to children/grandchildren or other relatives.  I've never heard of it used as a pet name in a couple before.  Not saying it can't be used in this context, but it just struck me as -- er, unusual.

Given how childish they are, yeah, it makes sense.
  • Love 1