Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E05: It's Like A Booze Cruise With Knowledge

Geraldo is quite the subtle saboteur, isn't he? Ruined the cruise, let the women on his team hang themselves during the TRUMP Doral crap. Cannot wait for next week. What a clusterfuckery bunch of fuckonauts!

• Love 18

I honestly feel like I have PTSD from hearing Kenya's song and watching her dance. I'm using the words "song" and "dance" loosely.

Well I felt like an idiot.  I have no idea what polarizing thing Geraldo said because not too long into his tour, I had my hands over my ears and was doing the 'la la la 'shut up' stop talking' thing to drown him out.  In retrospect, I should have hit the mute button.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 2

Kenya Moore is something else...She is a snake in the grass and I loved how Vivica would not let her intimidate her. Kenya thinks so highly of herself. She was kissing the Trumps' collective derriere by saying that they were Amerca's First family. I howled with laughter after she said that. It was an obvious ploy to get Brownie points with Donald and his sons..They even looked at her with disdain.

Kenya should have been fired for that sycophantic pandering comment alone.

Ian and his comment about getting a seat closer to God was something else. There was this weird pause after he said that in the talking head that I wouldn't be surprised if whoever else was there was taken aback.

The weird pause was probably Ian choking back tears at the beauty of his sacrifice.  How in the world did this guys ego get so huge?  For God's sake, people preferred the dork on that show over him.

• Love 11
Kenya should have been fired for that sycophantic pandering comment alone.

Word. Who knew that I'd be thinking, "Wow, Kate got screwed on that one," when her firing finally happened. 

I have been on the Vivica Hate Train up until tonight, but holy shit.....Kenya. Delusional. I also laughed out loud at that ridiculous "First Family of America" crap. I WISH they had shown Don Junior's reaction. He probably lost his shit and they couldn't show it. Eric's was good, because he immediately grinned, but it wasn't a "why, thank you" grin. It was a "I can't believe you really went there," grin.

I'm trying to imagine Ivanka's reaction, had she been there. I'm thinking, eyebrows arched and a "bitch please" stare. Maybe even a slight eye roll. 

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 13

THISSS!!!!  Their website extension is .mil! How can they take charity donations?!

Someone already answered this, but you can donate to charitable organizations that are associated with government agencies.  I have been involved with instances where private citizens donated funds to the local government for a specific use.  The money is put into a separate fund and used as the donor dictated.  For example, people have donated money to have the backlog of rape kits tested.

You only had to watch the previews to know why he fired Kate instead of Kenya. Watching Geraldo, Vivica and Kate together next week...boring. Watching Vivica and Kenya get into another cat fight? RATINGS GOLD.  It's all about the drama, and unfortunately for Trump and Burnett's expectations, Kate has been rather low key on that. She's certainly not the same drama queen that she was on DWTS. Plus, if the ladies fight, Donald's pal Geraldo sneaks through the cracks again, That was Trump's entire motive in putting Kenya on that team. He could have actually evened the playing field by giving them a real team player like Leeza. But no. Let's put Vivica, Kenya and Kate together, let them claw each other's eyes out, and Geraldo skates through unscathed. 

And really Ian? You're fucking annoying. Could you possibly love yourself any more?

I must say that I actually like Don Junior. Eric doesn't seem to have much of a personality, but Donnie always looks like he wants to snark on everyone. I can't believe the three Trumpettes are half Donald Senior. 

Yep.  The fix is in.  Geraldo is in the finals; Vivica and Kenya's job is to bring the drama.  Damn, I bet Octomom watches shows featuring Kate and wonders where the hell she went wrong.

• Love 5

Well I felt like an idiot.  I have no idea what polarizing thing Geraldo said because not too long into his tour, I had my hands over my ears and was doing the 'la la la 'shut up' stop talking' thing to drown him out.  In retrospect, I should have hit the mute button.

While pointing out the new World Trade Center building, he went into a Fox News frenzy and yelled, "Screw the terrorists, we've won!".

• Love 5

Kenya Moore is something else...She is a snake in the grass and I loved how Vivica would not let her intimidate her. Kenya thinks so highly of herself. She was kissing the Trumps' collective derriere by saying that they were Amerca's First family. I howled with laughter after she said that. It was an obvious ploy to get Brownie points with Donald and his sons..They even looked at her with disdain...I cant stand that woman..she is just as despicable on the Real Housewives of Atlanta..I think that Kenya will not be able to intimidate Vivica like she has been able to do with other women...She is so stealth in her nasty remarks to Vivica alluding to Vivica's plastic surgery and Vivica gave her as good as she got., when talked about her faux behind...lol

Don't forget the fake boobs and "seven pack of lashes".

• Love 6

I'm trying to figure out how I ever thought Ian was a sane and normal person? I guess because for the first few tasks he was on a team with Geraldo, so he looked better by comparison, and most of his confessionals were commenting on Geraldo's lunacy? It's hilarious though because it turns out that he and Geraldo are more similar than they are different. 

Oh and can someone please tell Kenya that adding the word fabulous to the phrase "gone with the wind" does not mean that she came up with a new catchphrase and that twirl can't be a catchphrase invented by her because a) it's not a phrase and b) that word existed before she was even born.

• Love 14

Oh and can someone please tell Kenya that adding the word fabulous to the phrase "gone with the wind" does not mean that she came up with a new catchphrase and that twirl can't be a catchphrase invented by her because a) it's not a phrase and b) that word existed before she was even born.

I find her "Gone with the Wind fabulous" messiness more hilarious/offensive than Porsha (on RHoA) not understanding the Underground Railroad.  She DOES know that the novel has a distinctly wistful tone about the abolition of slavery, right?

• Love 8

While pointing out the new World Trade Center building, he went into a Fox News frenzy and yelled, "Screw the terrorists, we've won!".

That's what I like to call "'The Soup' Moment of the Week." I look for one every week.

While I don't excuse Kenya, I try to understand her in the context of the fact that as a Real Housewife, she's been trained by that show to just create drama. Hence the unnecessary and constant texts to Kate "tattling" on Viveca, the lashing out at the other women (never men), the unprovoked lashing out at Brandi last week. She's like an orphan raised in a Ceaucescu-era Romanian orphanage. She knows no other way to behave. (And yes, I compared Andy Cohen to Nicolai Ceaucescu.)

Edited by Mumbles
  • Love 15

The results of the hotel suite were this season's version of the All-Stars task where the celebrities had to create travel experiences for that South African travel company. Penn had a totally authentic South African experience and Brande's team had someone in a shark costume and a zip-lining experience where guests were rolled across the floor in office chairs.

• Love 8

I think Kenya should of been fired because she claimed to be an expert in world class luxury (NOT) and it was her choosing (along with Vivica) the stuff they bought and used. So, she cant have it both ways.   She cant claim innocence when she brought back products that were not luxurious.

If Kenya was such an expert in world-class luxury, she should have been the project manager.

• Love 7

That's what I like to call "'The Soup' Moment of the Week." I look for one every week.

While I don't excuse Kenya, I try to understand her in the context of the fact that as a Real Housewife, she's been trained by that show to just create drama. Hence the unnecessary and constant texts to Kate "tattling" on Viveca, the lashing out at the other women (never men), the unprovoked lashing out at Brandi last week. She's like an orphan raised in a Ceaucescu-era Romanian orphanage. She knows no other way to behave. (And yes, I compared Andy Cohen to Nicolai Ceaucescu.)

Kenya came on the show, RHOATL already like that. IMO, she did not need any encouragement to act like she does. Her first season she had a "rent-a-boyfriend", went at each of the other HW's like she was possessed ! LOL Her behavior shows why she never made it far in Hollywood, acting or directing/producing!

• Love 4

Brandi: "Ian doesn't listen to anyone and does what he wants."  After deciding as PM she wasn't going to listen to anyone and did what she wanted. If there was any doubt before, they are giving this bitch the sweetheart edit of the year. I'd venture they'd even remove scenes where they have to bleep her ... except then they'd have no talking footage.

Kate: "I totally didn't see that coming?" You should have, it's YOUR argument every week. Shopping takes a long time and ultimately it falls on the PM when the concept fails, right?

Hilarious that whenever KATE was the shopper the mantra was, "shopping takes time! If we fail, it has to fall on the Project Manager!" And every single Boardroom she ever-so-reluctantly throws the PM under the bus because "in the end, it's the PM's fault, isn't it?" But make her the PM and not the shopper, now it's the fault of those who were SHOPPING. At least Vivica found someone new to blame besides Kate, and Kate was happy to name anyone BUT the Project Manager, namely her.

Frankly, I don't know why they weren't focusing on the reason for the loss, which was the concept. Even if they HAD gotten back with the items requested, it wasn't going to suddenly make the experience interactive nor the quality luxurious. And when Kenya brought up at least one of those as an issue, Kate blew it off. Still, these fools fall into Trumps pre-ordained firing line up every time by letting him take them down a rabbit hole. I would have just said "even if there was some disagreement about getting back, in the end that was only 30 minutes of the overall task, and not the reason why we lost." Boom. Move on.

Those comments were also fairly misogynistic, IMO. The "girls" are tough to manage? What the hell about Geraldo? He's been hell to handle in every single task, and has been a big part of why they fail - because he steamrolls, and the PMs don't reign him in. Then they lose the creative and he skates the fuck off.

• Love 18

Was that supposed to be singing that Kenya was doing on the boat? Yikes, my ears. And after that to be proclaiming herself as the ultimate expert on luxury, which presumably would include at least a smidge of classiness? I wouldn't have trusted her with it, either, even though perhaps that might have been a good idea, since Kate's ideas were so pedestrian.

• Love 4

Wow! A live finale for a 1 yr cliffhanger. Kate can bring her new boyfriend.

Ooh, really?  If it's live, then I predict a Leeza win.  Otherwise, I would've said Geraldo.   This is pure speculation - no spoilers. 

Most of the remaining people are ridiculous, for which I am most grateful;  the only non-caricatures left are Johnny & Leeza and, on a good day, Vivica.

Those comments were also fairly misogynistic, IMO. The "girls" are tough to manage? What the hell about Geraldo? He's been hell to handle in every single task, and has been a big part of why they fail - because he steamrolls, and the PMs don't reign him in. Then they lose the creative and he skates the fuck off.

Ugh, gross isn't it?  Trump doesn't even try to hide his sexist crap OR his love for Geraldo; even when they were focusing on Geraldo's 'polarizing' political BS, Trump laughs it off 'nah...not Geraldo!'  then later 'Geraldo's terrific, so ambitious...blah blah slobbercakes'.  The worst part of it is, each week, it's so easy to determine who will leave at the top of the hour - non-buddies, least famous, and least clownish people are his low-hanging fruit.  Damon is damn lucky his team won. 

Edited by lyric
  • Love 10

I thought it was absolutely hysterical when the bartenders showed up, and Geraldo leaped up and ran to them hand outstretched - while his pants were hanging completely open.  The guys looked a little taken aback.

One of THE moments of the night. The other was Geraldo going on and on about Ellis Island and how immigrants came, with their meager belongings, poor and haggard, wishing for a better life....while people ate crab legs and sipped champagne. Whooooo!

Third favorite moment was Geraldo doing cringey interviews with the Hooters waitresses. You can see why he gets paid the big bucks.

Fourth favorite moment was Geraldo saying that he and Sig were kindred spirits because they were both seafarers. What?!

Fifth moment was Geraldo and his Blue Monster drink. "It's my job to lubricate things every way I can!" WHAT?!

OK at this point I don't care that Trump is protecting Geraldo since we all know this show is fixed anyway. Geraldo is my new Gary Busey. He's the gift that just keeps on giving.

Come to think of it, has Geraldo ever been on a winning team?  It seems he is always in the boardroom at the end.  Never on a winning team?  Won't be in the final.

He won twice as PM (fundraising tasks). EDIT: NVM, he won the first one as PM but lost the second one to Ian.

Edited by niklj
  • Love 16

I don't think Trump is aware that Johnny Damon played for the New York Yankees not just the Boston Red Sox.  Does Trump really think Damon doesn't like New York?  Does he not know he played in New York just as many years as he played in Boston and won just as many championships in New York and more recently?  Johnny Damon is probably more beloved for bringing their most recent championship to New York then in Boston, the town he left for New York. Trump is just so unaware and arrogant in his own ignorance.

Also, with the task being on a boat, that Sig should win easy and if he loses, because it was on a boat, it is an automatic he should be fired because it was such a sure thing for him because it was on a boat and he is a boat captain and it was on a boat or a ship or whatever those other inferior people call them who aren't as important as me.  So linear in his thinking.

Kenya always brings up her winning Miss USA as proof she is good at things.  Now winning Miss USA means she is a team player.  Not sure how I missed knowing that beauty pageant winners are world renowned team players.  Just like the issue I had with her claiming her winning Miss USA at a young age was an adequate response to giving someone a pass for being young.  Miss USA is apparently a metaphor for everything.

I thought Geraldo was awful with his narrative even before he went all anti-terrorist.  Just boring and lame with a lot of adjectives without content.  But they were lucky Geraldo is an expert, of course, on the Circle Line and knew all the information they could have looked up online for themselves.  Why was it necessary to interview Hooters waitresses about being Hooters waitresses?  Who would find this entertaining?  Such a full-of-it man.  He and Trump are a perfect match.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 13

A golf challenge and we have no Carolyn no more.  She was smart enough to see the glass ceiling DT had put over her head and Ivanka needed to be brought into the TV show.  This ep would have been soooo much better if Carolyn, who ran Trump golf courses a decade ago, were still with Trump.

I'm fine with the luxury component being the driving force behind the decision.  However, just as before, this was NOT communicated beforehand.  It was one of several aspects of the marketing plan outlined for the teams.  Also, Ian's overall presentation was praised because it was the most informed.  Huh?  He had no clue as to specifics.  Kate's team was spouting them left and right.  Typical Trump tripe.

The lesson for Sig, and for us, as always:  NEVER give Hooters exposure.   If you do, you will be branded a misogynist and you will pay.  Geraldo's jingoistic hosting further doomed Sig.  

Neither team did very well with what should have been a super cool experience aboard a water tour of Manhattan and other islands.  The whole thing was a big snore.  That is hard to do given the canvas with which they had to work.

Oh well, at least I got to remember the classy Carolyn tonight and her gutsy decision to get the heck out of Trump, Inc.  

• Love 4

The sexiest cruise.... for men obsessed with Hooters wait staff. Which includes Geraldo. I am sad that no little old lady got fed up with him and pushed him overboard. That would have been epic.

Sig's talking heads had me saying "and you're fired" at the end of each of them.

• Love 6

Immigration through Ellis Island stopped in 1924.  It is now a detention and deportation center.  My biggest chuckle came with GR wanting to get immigrants for their boat ride!  Was he thinking they could get some people with heavy accents (any kind) dressed in tattered clothes and a  babushka?   Not sure what his angle was. 

Kate sat in the BR with squinty, little eyes staring forward.  I was shocked not to hear her speak up.  She even hesitated when asked who was better Kenya or Vivica.  You had to think about that?  Maybe she is gun shy given her negative press.  I agree with Cherrio, Kenya was one who chose the props so why did she not choose luxury when she had the chance?   

They had very few guests on those boats.  The producer probably asked them to stay clumped in a small area for camera shots.

Kenya has a band and dancers?  Oh my.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8

I think my ears started to bleed listening to Geraldo; I know my eyes were rolling, and a dangerous vein in my head was throbbing ... Someone needs to break his jaw so it has to be wired shut.  I volunteer.

I also wanted to throw Kenya overboard, and lock Ian in the Brig.

Trump needs to spend eternity in Davy Jones' locker, preferably with his progeny.

• Love 5

Brandi and booze? On a boat? This oughtta be a good one. 

Pity she used her fake anxiety attack card a couple episodes ago.  If she disappears this week she can feign seasickness.

During the planning stages, when Brandi said she had to get off the boat because she was feeling sick, I thought, here we go.

During the actual cruise she did surprisingly well.  Must've thrown a motion sickness pill in with all the other stuff she medicates with.  

• Love 2

Damn, Sig was scary when he was yelling at those bartenders! I probably wouldn't have had the same reaction if he was on his fishing boat, with people who know him and probably yell right back. But those guys didn't know him from Adam and had just showed up. Yikes. Uncomfortable. 

I agree with his loss. I thought from jump that the Hooters girls were suited to a very specific clientele. So unless they were hosting a bachelor party on the boat, it was not a good idea. And Geraldo as a tour guide totally killed the mood. He thinks everything he touches is gold, but it's really hit or miss. 

Trump makes me so sick. I'd rather just see his kids and George in the board room. First he wants rankings on the level of attractiveness of the Hooter girls. Blech. Then, once again, he's all sweetness and light with his pet Brandi. I can't stand it, because it's based on nothing but her looks. He chides Sig for taking a risk in hiring the Hooters girls (which it was), but then when hearing that Brandi changed up her entire theme at the last minute - "Oh, that's okay"? What??? He is just so fucking transparent. 

I'm pretty sure Geraldo is in love with Sig and wants to get married at sea. 

The other task was either super boring or I was just too tired from my day. I kept falling asleep, rewinding, falling asleep, etc. Saw that Kate was fired. Meh. I don't have strong feelings either way. She sucks as a parent and I hate her on her own show, but she wasn't bothering me overly much on this one. But she wasn't super impressive either. So yea, moving right along. 

• Love 6
Was that supposed to be singing that Kenya was doing on the boat? Yikes, my ears.

Yes, can we talk more about the song??  I don't watch any Real Housewives shows so I don't know if this song is old news but it was the first time I heard anything like it.  Did I catch the lyrics correctly?  "You say I'm old, I say I'm fabulous, you say I'm ghetto, I say I'm fabulous"?  It was hard to hear beause I was shrieking with laughter.

• Love 12

Yes, can we talk more about the song?? I don't watch any Real Housewives shows so I don't know if this song is old news but it was the first time I heard anything like it. Did I catch the lyrics correctly? "You say I'm old, I say I'm fabulous, you say I'm ghetto, I say I'm fabulous"? It was hard to hear beause I was shrieking with laughter.

The song won't make sense (if "sense" is the right word) to anyone who doesn't watch her on Real Housewives. It was actually a parody making fun of the other women on the show. The video she did explains it better than I could, in as far as who she is pretending to be when she says different lyrics. The Gone With The Wind part stems from a trip they made somewhere, she got into an argument with Porsha Stewart, and she said "I'm just going to twirl on outta here because I'm fabulous! Gone With The Wind fabulous!"

Beyonce must watch the show because she uses the phrase and the twirl in her shows sometimes.

So far this season, has it always been the project manager who gets fired?

In past seasons, I don't remember that always being the case.

No... Gilbert, Terrell, Shawn have all been fired when not PMs.
  • Love 2

Yes, can we talk more about the song??  I don't watch any Real Housewives shows so I don't know if this song is old news but it was the first time I heard anything like it.  Did I catch the lyrics correctly?  "You say I'm old, I say I'm fabulous, you say I'm ghetto, I say I'm fabulous"?  It was hard to hear beause I was shrieking with laughter.

Kenya wrote it in response for the grief she gets from her co-hos on Real Housewives of Atlanta.  Yes, she's hated in Atlanta, too.

I'm always interested in hearing what people who don't watch the RHs think about the Hos when they appear on Celebrity Apprentice.  I would imagine it's a whole lotta WTF.

• Love 4

One of THE moments of the night. The other was Geraldo going on and on about Ellis Island and how immigrants came, with their meager belongings, poor and haggard, wishing for a better life....while people ate crab legs and sipped champagne. Whooooo!

Third favorite moment was Geraldo doing cringey interviews with the Hooters waitresses. You can see why he gets paid the big bucks.

Fourth favorite moment was Geraldo saying that he and Sig were kindred spirits because they were both seafarers. What?!

Fifth moment was Geraldo and his Blue Monster drink. "It's my job to lubricate things every way I can!" WHAT?!

OK at this point I don't care that Trump is protecting Geraldo since we all know this show is fixed anyway. Geraldo is my new Gary Busey. He's the gift that just keeps on giving.

I started laughing about three minutes in, when Geraldo's first comment for the Circle Line challenge was:  "The advantage we have is that I'm very familiar with this."

I'm just devastated that someone finally managed to reel the guy in.  Being trapped on a boat with Revolutionary War soldiers, tattered babushka immigrants, firemen, cops, Rudy Giuliani, a bevy of Hooter girls and Geraldo Rivera screaming "SCREW THE TERRORISTS"--that's like the best acid trip evah.  Plus, if you tried to look away and re-establish, there's the Coast Guard, laughing and waving at you.

Could've been epic.  Sigh.

• Love 21

Actually, Geraldo did not use the appropriate term "immigrants"; he repeatedly said "refugees," which carries a very different meaning/connotation.

BUT---IMO, he will win, for he is the only one who "is" New York, as Joan Rivers was before him.

A live finale for a 1 yr cliffhanger.
What does this mean---we won't learn the victor until 2016?

Just like it ain't bragging if ya do it, Brandi wasn't wrong for her WINNING "executive decision" to drop the "Manhattan Mardi Gras" theme. Trump would have hammered a theme that made NYC seem a wannabe-anywhere-else!

• Love 5

Brandi had Johnny and Leeza backing her up. If she didn't, I doubt she would have been as managerial as she came across. We'd have seen drunk Brandi hosting a booze cruise and getting fired. And without Leeza as a hostess? No way they'd have won.

• Love 5

Once, about 10 years ago when the "housewives" programs were getting popular and talked about, I happened across one on channel surfing with about 15 minutes left to go in the hour, so I thought I'd stop and see what it was all about.  Let's just say that is 15 minutes that would have been better spent doing anything else, including picking lint out of my belly button. It was literally the worst thing I have ever seen on television. So having two of them on this season (and I guess it's the last season, judging from the airing delay and now the burnoff?) is kind of ruining my enjoyment of this show, which I freely admit is a guilty pleasure. I hate them both equally.  Having said that, enough has been made about Kenya's fake "badonkadonk" that I just have to ask... is this a THING? Is it something people are making up, or did she really have some kind of surgery to make her BUTT larger? As Nina Garcia would say "no woman wants to look bigger in that area".

• Love 1

Having said that, enough has been made about Kenya's fake "badonkadonk" that I just have to ask... is this a THING? Is it something people are making up, or did she really have some kind of surgery to make her BUTT larger? As Nina Garcia would say "no woman wants to look bigger in that area".

Nina clearly doesn't watch RH of Atlanta because yes, it's a thing.  There was almost a whole season dedicated to a 'debate' between Kenya and Phaedra over who had created the best exercise video.  Was it the one that promised a "Donkey Booty" or the one that promised a "Stallion Booty".

Phaedra's cover features a picture of her and her husband who is currently serving 8 years in the pen for bank fraud.  See what you've been missing?

http://popstyle.ew.com/2013/03/12/donkey-booty-vs-stallion-booty-battle-of-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-fitness-dvds/

• Love 1

From Geraldo's speech to his disgusting chat with the Hooter's girls he should be gone.  What a pervert.  Sig wasn't good but Geraldo did his team in. Geraldo isn't ever going because if he wasn't fired for that effort he never will be.

The baseball player (Johnny?) said it best - the common denominator in all of the lost tasks has been Geraldo.  Whatever was he thinking with that cruise?  Hooters aside - revolutionary war, refugees and 9/11?  Clearly Trump wants him to go to the finale.

I did love when Trump asked Kate why she and Viveca didn't nix the Hooter girls, and she said - well we nixed the revolutionary war, refugees, etc. 

Brandi did the right thing in changing her theme from Mardi Gras. It might have been a fun party but no way would they have gotten good marks for that - not like NY doesn't have its own identity.  She was also smart to let Kenya do her little song and dance, because I think she knew Kenya could hang herself with it.  It was the one thing they were judged very poorly on - had they lost, Trump almost would have had to let Kenya go, but who knows?

I felt bad for Sig, and it was nice that Brandi asked Trump to give his charity money.   I can't believe I am so full of compliments for Brandi.   (Well, that will change as soon as RHOBH airs tonight).

Kenya (aka Omarosa II)  is such an obvious suck up. First Family? How everyone else kept from laughing out loud is beyond me.  Ian is a jerk.  Good grief, for someone whose claims to fame are Sharknado and 90210, he certainly is full of himself.   Brandi wanted to move the sign to a more prominent location - no need to treat her like she's a 12 year old who has no clue what she's doing.

Kate - it was her time. The presentation was bad, there was little interaction, which was a requirement, and she hasn't contributed much to anything else.  And of course Trump wants to keep Viveca, Kenya and Geraldo. 

• Love 7

Ian has inspired me to change the pronunciation of my name from "Greg" to "Grrrr-EGG" with two syllables. I'm going to take the time to correct everyone who mispronounces it every chance I get. I'm also going to anticipate that people will find it endearing.

Edited by dolphincorn
  • Love 23

Also, Ian's overall presentation was praised because it was the most informed.  Huh?  He had no clue as to specifics.

YES!  Nukka went all hummina-hummina-hummina when the CEO asked him about the room space, leaving Brandi to come to his rescue.  And I was with her/Leeza about the Doral sign....IMO they should have stuck to their guns with that.  I wanted him to lose so badly but compared to the gawdy 'luxury' items Kenya/Viv picked, you knew who was going to win.

Sig lost me with that out of nowhere angry outburst.  And maybe I'm a bitch but if you are lose the challenge you shouldn't get money as an afterthought....that's why you're on this fecking show, ya wanna win for your charity then win the challenge!

Wow with the Hooters girls.....every answer began with either 'Uh' or 'Um'; must be nice to get paid for displaying T&A with an IQ of a bowl of uncooked grits to match.

I don't know why, but I have a small crush on Johnny Damon....when he smiles all is right in my world.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 3

I can kind of understand that Annie Duke had to be sacrificed out of respect for Joan Rivers.  But I don't think Geraldo's going to score the same tribute.  Trump likes to showcase his winner ponies and he MUST be aware, somewhere deep inside his reptilian pea-brain, that Geraldo has embarrassed himself week after week.  He couldn't send Geraldo out to assess a challenge and be certain Geraldo would even keep his pants on.

[Hummina-hummina made me LOL.]

Edited by candall
  • Love 5

I must say that I actually like Don Junior. Eric doesn't seem to have much of a personality, but Donnie always looks like he wants to snark on everyone. I can't believe the three Trumpettes are half Donald Senior. 

I agree. Don's always kind of got on a partial smile.  And we've seen him cut up, much like Ivanka. Eric on the other hand... Maybe he's a little pissed Don ended up with most of the looks and Eric is a spitting image of his father.  He's got the yellow hair, his eyebrows are growing bushier by the month. Pale skin, red lining the eyes and that little butthole of a mouth. If I had to pick, it would definitely be Don. Actually, at this point I'd take either because I need the money.

• Love 15

Ian has inspired me to change the pronunciation of my name from "Greg" to "Grrrr-EGG" with two syllables. I'm going to take the chance to correct everyone who mispronounces it every chance I get. I'm also going to anticipate that people will find it endearing.

Great Idea !     I always think of My Big Fat Greek Wedding when I hear I-on.      I-on and that obnoxious blue plaid suit need to go away.

Oh and just call me Cherr -eye-o from now on.      Off to look for a used car salesman outfit.

• Love 6