Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Woke Up With A Monster

Why was the cancer patient not hooked up to some sort of machinery?  He just crawled out of bed to spew blood everywhere and there was no coding at all?!?! He was experiencing essentially a medical miracle a few hours earlier and no one at the research hospital was testing anything?!?! Come on people.

Kai is awesome- the other witch stuff, not so much.  I want Bonnie back.

• Love 2

...so the villain can stick around LONG after they've overstayed their welcome and Kai is no exception. I was tired of the guy before he ever got out of his magical prison so if they drag this out much longer I'm going to become completely apathetic.

I've already become apathetic, I find his routine is getting old fast.  The actor, IMO, is doing an outstanding job, I'm just not especially entertained by the character.

• Love 1

Exactly. They do the same sort of crap with every villain on this show, the gang gets about 20 opportunities to kill or otherwise permanently incapacitate said villain but the writers keep on coming up with nonsense reasons why they don't so the villain can stick around LONG after they've overstayed their welcome and Kai is no exception. I was tired of the guy before he ever got out of his magical prison so if they drag this out much longer I'm going to become completely apathetic.

I've already become apathetic, I find his routine is getting old fast.  The actor, IMO, is doing an outstanding job, I'm just not especially entertained by the character.

This is exactly why I got to the point where I couldn't stand Klaus or Rebekah or any of their relatives. I was so happy when they finally left TVD, every week was me screaming "ENOUGH" at the TV screen every time they did some evil little thing.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2
I forgot to mention that when Caroline and Stefan were outside Casa Forbes, I knew, just knew that she would go into the house like Buffy and find her mother dead.  What a relief that I was wrong. They can still surprise me.  Liz just needs to turn vampire and spend eternity rafting with her daughter.

I had the exact same thought. Which frankly seems more merciful to Liz after watching that poor patient die such a horrible death (btw, where were the hospital staff? Seriously, that got absurd.)

I just caught up with all the episodes yesterday, but I had the exact same thought. I was SURE that she'd walk in and Sheriff Liz would be dead and I kept thinking about how great they did "mom death" on Buffy, and how this wouldn't compare.  I'm glad I was wrong, but I am pretty sure when they do finally kill Liz, they'll never match The Body episode of Buffy. (Although Damon will probably make me cry). 

I also had the same thought about that hospital. There is NO WAY a guy could get out of bed and go bleeding all over the hospital floor without SOMEONE coming to his aid.