Type keyword(s) to search

Jeana Keough: The Comeback Kid

• Start Topic

(edited)

Just terrible.  I have to say, I probably would have made the same decision given the current hospital situation.  How nice that they were all able to see him, even his sister.  I can't imagine having that experience and then having him stay on life support for 3 days for the organ donation.  That is a brave thing to do.  Prayers to all of them. 

Here is another link with the full video:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/real-housewives-star-kara-keough-bosworth-opens-heartbreaking/story?id=70585391

Edited by misschung
  • Love 6

I have been reading Jeana's Facebook posts.  I think she blames herself for Matt's death.  She said recently that she divorced him because she felt like he didn't need her to look over him anymore, but she was wrong. 

I really wish Jeana had better self esteem.  I do feel for her, as I think she has a good heart, but there's always been something off about her entire self worth. 

I keep them in my prayers. 

• Love 9

I somehow happened on a youtube of Kara discussing the loss of her son. ( I didn't know she was pregnant and I am not sure I knew she had another child). It was heartbreaking. It seems he was born at home because due to the Covid craze, they were not permitting husbands to attend. My daughter also delivered around that time, but at least the hospital did allow husband in. She contemplated delivery at home for a bit- more because she was freaking afraid of being exposed to something at the hospital. Anyway just as background info when it seemed there were complications apparently they called and EMT"s rushed baby to hospital.

I honestly had no idea this happened and I am sick with grief for her. Then I just read her father passed as well .

Very sad. https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/real-housewives-star-kara-keough-bosworth-opens-heartbreaking-70585391 I hope it doesn't ruin your day.... but wow.

• Love 2
On 5/16/2020 at 3:54 PM, mayvenne said:

I somehow happened on a youtube of Kara discussing the loss of her son. ( I didn't know she was pregnant and I am not sure I knew she had another child). It was heartbreaking. It seems he was born at home because due to the Covid craze, they were not permitting husbands to attend. My daughter also delivered around that time, but at least the hospital did allow husband in. She contemplated delivery at home for a bit- more because she was freaking afraid of being exposed to something at the hospital. Anyway just as background info when it seemed there were complications apparently they called and EMT"s rushed baby to hospital.

I honestly had no idea this happened and I am sick with grief for her. Then I just read her father passed as well .

Very sad. https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/real-housewives-star-kara-keough-bosworth-opens-heartbreaking-70585391 I hope it doesn't ruin your day.... but wow.

Actually, her husband was going to be allowed but not her doula. That, along with Covid fears is why she choose a home birth.  I understand her fears (although I don't really get the doula thing), but her first baby was a big baby and had some birthing difficulties and was born with a broken collar bone I believe.  I am not blaming her in anyway ( I cannot imagine what she is going through) and I am so very sad for her, but a home birth would probably never be my choice.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, NewGranny said:

Actually, her husband was going to be allowed but not her doula. That, along with Covid fears is why she choose a home birth.  I understand her fears (although I don't really get the doula thing), but her first baby was a big baby and had some birthing difficulties and was born with a broken collar bone I believe.  I am not blaming her in anyway ( I cannot imagine what she is going through) and I am so very sad for her, but a home birth would probably never be my choice.

Right!  I don't blame her either, in any way!  I am heartbroken for her.  But I would have wanted a hospital birth just so I didn't "what if" for the rest of my life.  

• Love 6

Wait, Matt passed? Well, he wasn’t Jeana’s responsibility. He was a grown man with a comfortable Income who sounds like he treated her like shit before the brain injury. I’m sorry to hear he passed, but Jeana needed to move on a decade ago.  Matt could have paid for any care he needed. I always hated to See how the kids treating her like shit. They learned that from Matt. 

• Love 4