Type keyword(s) to search

Jeana Keough: The Comeback Kid

• Start Topic

I researched listings for expired single-family homes in Coto de Caza yesterday (yeah, I'm a Realtor).  My team leader just sold a $1million+ home down the road from Jeana's place.  He wanted me to see who else might be looking to sell in that neighborhood.  Looky what I found...

Jeana's place was for sale -- AGAIN.  And the listing expired -- AGAIN. lol  Her property has an interesting sales history:  Listed in 2009 for $5.5million.  Listing was cancelled.  Listed again in 2010 for $4.9million.  Listing was cancelled.  And then this time around, listed for $3,899,000.  Listing expired last Wednesday, Oct. 7.

Based on the full listing history it seems that Jeana figures if it sells, it sells...whatever.  Otherwise I think she'd get serious about pricing aggressively and then work to find a serious buyer.

• Love 3
I researched listings for expired single-family homes in Coto de Caza yesterday (yeah, I'm a Realtor).  My team leader just sold a $1million+ home down the road from Jeana's place.  He wanted me to see who else might be looking to sell in that neighborhood.  Looky what I found...

Jeana's place was for sale -- AGAIN.  And the listing expired -- AGAIN. lol  Her property has an interesting sales history:  Listed in 2009 for $5.5million.  Listing was cancelled.  Listed again in 2010 for $4.9million.  Listing was cancelled.  And then this time around, listed for $3,899,000.  Listing expired last Wednesday, Oct. 7.

Based on the full listing history it seems that Jeana figures if it sells, it sells...whatever.  Otherwise I think she'd get serious about pricing aggressively and then work to find a serious buyer.

What do you think is a realistic price for her house? Any info on what she paid for it and when?

• Love 1

The most recent sale for a comparable Coto property was $2,180,000 on May 21, 2015.

Interior square footage for this sold comp is 2,000 square feet smaller than Jeana's.  It has 5 bedrooms vs. Jeana's 8, 16,000 square foot lot vs. Jeana's 43,500.  She's got a huge back yard....make up your own punch line. :o)

So obviously Jeana's property should command a higher price because it offers more.  But $3,899,000?  The fact that the listing expired speaks for itself. 

Again, this was the CLOSEST sold comp I could find.  That's my disclaimer and I'm sticking with it.  :o)

• Love 3

You don't think Shane's threatening to throw a bat at Jeana when she and Vicki visited him at the ballpark was a bit insane?  Or what about his torturing Colton to the point that Colton developed a stutter?

By the way, for someone who "confirmed" her return to the show, Jeana sure has been absent, hasn't she?  I think I only recall seeing her at Shannon's house when Vicki got that phone call--has Katie Hamilton received more screen time than Jeana?

Oh wait, one more episode left; as per usual, I'm sure Jeana will lumber into the camera frame at least once during the finale party...err, baptism.

Shane was a big-time bully.  Remember when he relentlessly called Tammy Knickerbocker "Tits" , among other lude, crude and obnoxious comments to her, when she was visiting Jeana?  I think he's just like his father and will always be that way to some extent.

Having said all that, When I was a little kid (and MTV addict) I thought Jeana was the most gorgeous thing ever in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 4

Interesting breakdown of the wine toss heard around the world. I hate Tamra, but I do think Jeanna had something coming to her. Both for speaking about Tamra's marriage in the press (under the guide of "helping" Tamra) and then making the choice to go to the finale party. It's just tacky of her on a number of levels. Not that she deserved wine thrown at her, I just don't feel particularly sorry for her either.

• Love 2

I thought Jeana looked good on WWHL.  And I think that if Vicks comes back, it's highly probably that they'll ask Jeana back  because Vicks has nobody right now.

I don't think Jeana wants the drama.  She knows if she goes back it is all about the drama.

• Love 1

I don't think Jeana wants the drama.  She knows if she goes back it is all about the drama.

Maybe not but I think she likes the celebrity and the paycheck.  It will be interesting what will happen next season.....

• Love 1

I thought Jeana looked good on WWHL.  And I think that if Vicks comes back, it's highly probably that they'll ask Jeana back  because Vicks has nobody right now.

Gawd I hope not. The show needs to go forward and not backwards. I hope they get rid of Vicki, Tamra and Meaghan and replace them with interesting women that have wealth beyond their Bravo paycheck.

• Love 2

I thought Jeanna looked pretty good on WWHL for the most part. Her face and skin looked great, not overly made up but there were definitely some fillers there - but not necessarily plastic surgery. Hey, Jeanna just turned 60 ! So good for her.

Now I know she has lost some weight as seen when she had an appearance at Shannon's bunco party earlier this season. But the dress she wore on WWHL...just no. The black leather upper bodice only emphasized her midriff tummy bulge, especially as the bulge was "bulgier" when seated. Plus the leather had a sheen to it so it reflected light right onto the her midriff.

I know she has that signature, aging Playboy Bunny long straight hair with bangs (I've seen other older Bunnies sport the same 70's do they first had like Barbi Benton). While I don't like it in some ways (may make her look heavier), her hair is pretty and shiny and healthy looking. And for Gawd's sake, at least its not highlighted bleached blonde with Farrah waves and obvious extensions. 

I'm looking at you Lauri. With the stiff Easter Island monument face. She looked so very bad. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 8

This is more about Kara, but she doesn't have a thread, but I didn't know she got Botox on tv... She is quite the reality show hussy, I also recently saw her on "say yes to the dress" obviously an old episode since she is now married and pregnant.

• Love 1

I wonder where she is going... Coto is so synonymous with Jeana for me.  Is she still in a relationship? It would be nice to hear of a happy ending for one of these housewives... I always kinda liked Jeana.  

Kara's baby is SO cute.  She looks like a totally different person, but maybe it's just age.  I wonder if they will ever move back to california... Kara always seemed like the itching to get into showbusiness type.  I'm surprised she settled down so young, but also happy for her.

Edited by Htm222

I wonder where she is going... Coto is so synonymous with Jeana for me.  Is she still in a relationship? It would be nice to hear of a happy ending for one of these housewives... I always kinda liked Jeana.  

Kara's baby is SO cute.  She looks like a totally different person, but maybe it's just age.  I wonder if they will ever move back to california... Kara always seemed like the itching to get into showbusiness type.  I'm surprised she settled down so young, but also happy for her.

I'd love to see her at the beach with views.

Kara just posted this on her Instagram re: Hugh Hefner's death

Didn't Jeana say that Matt's parents saw her on tv and decided she would be suitable to carry his offspring? That somehow doesn't have the same poetic touch as described here by her daughter.. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, misschung said:

Didn't Jeana say that Matt's parents saw her on tv and decided she would be suitable to carry his offspring? That somehow doesn't have the same poetic touch as described here by her daughter.. 

Yes, they did... something about wanting to create athletic beautiful offspring with their combined genetics.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 1/13/2020 at 10:43 AM, Ubiquitous said:

Yes, they did... something about wanting to create athletic beautiful offspring with their combined genetics.

Wow. His parents must have been blind then. I don't think any of those kids were/are remotely cute. Most of them were somewhat rat faced with they were younger and all of them had horribly bad attitudes. Of course the parenting or lack thereof didn't help.

I wonder if Kara encounters any "bummers" living in Jacksonville?

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I am heartbroken for her.  I have never heard of shoulder dystocia, so I looked it up and although it complicates the birth, typically, a baby is ok.  What a nightmare.

I had a good friend who's wife encountered this during the birth of her first child.  It was horrible.  They had to push baby back into her body and do emergency C-section.  Thankfully, the baby was okay and didn't suffer from loss of oxygen.  Ever since that happened in 1994, I think about it during a difficult birth.  

So sorry for the loss of this little angel.  It's inspiring that they donated organs and tissue, so that others could live. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I had a good friend who's wife encountered this during the birth of her first child.  It was horrible.  They had to push baby back into her body and do emergency C-section.  Thankfully, the baby was okay and didn't suffer from loss of oxygen.  Ever since that happened in 1994, I think about it during a difficult birth.  

So sorry for the loss of this little angel.  It's inspiring that they donated organs and tissue, so that others could live. 

I was wondering why they didn’t do an emergency C-section.  It also seems strange that they didn’t know the baby was over 11 pounds.  Really sad, I just can’t even imagine.

• Love 3

Yeah, odd they didn’t realize he couldn’t make it vaginally. With my friend’s wife, the doctor didn’t think realize that mom was not able to accommodate the baby and baby’s shoulders would not bend, like normal. It was very scary for them and mother lost lots of blood. Thank goodness, they both survived.  

This birth was in a hospital right?

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, odd they didn’t realize he couldn’t make it vaginally. With my friend’s wife, the doctor didn’t think realize that mom was not able to accommodate the baby and baby’s shoulders would not bend, like normal. It was very scary for them and mother lost lots of blood. Thank goodness, they both survived.  

Don't know where, but like another poster, I'm wondering how they baby's size wasn't known in advance.  It would seem like a vaginal birth would be strongly discouraged for an 11+lb baby.  Lots of questions, none of which we'll likely get answers to, nor should we I guess.

• Love 8

Very sad, I can't imagine a worse pain.  And even more difficult is that Jeana can't be with them because of COVID.  I cannot fathom that. 

Her FB posts are such a split between posting about Kara and then just quizzes and funny ha-ha stuff.  Not judging, it's just weird.  But I suppose people deal with things differently. 

• Love 4
On 4/14/2020 at 9:53 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Geeze.  You'd think doctors would know this stuff?!?!?

When my son was born, he stopped breathing shortly after delivery.  Long story, but I was the one who noticed and screamed for help.  They resuscitated him and he was fine in the end, but man.  That was some scary business right there.

Had we not been in a hospital, and had I not been watching him (it was just he and I in the room), he would have died.  Word of warning to all the hippsters wanting to birth at home or in a pool or something. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Jextella said:

Geeze.  You'd think doctors would know this stuff?!?!?

When my son was born, he stopped breathing shortly after delivery.  Long story, but I was the one who noticed and screamed for help.  They resuscitated him and he was fine in the end, but man.  That was some scary business right there.

Had we not been in a hospital, and had I not been watching him (it was just he and I in the room), he would have died.  Word of warning to all the hippsters wanting to birth at home or in a pool or something. 

I know someone who delivered a 10.5 lb baby at home.  I also know someone whose son ended up with cerebral palsy after a hospital birth.

Honestly, you just never know sometimes.  Things can go wrong no matter what. 

• Love 11

Very sad. I will never understand why losses have to tag-team that way.  I did read that Jeana is flying out so maybe she will finally be able to see Kara after the loss of her baby.  Apparently the COVID stopped her travel plans, understandably. 

Having a complicated relationship with my own father, I can't imagine what she's feeling.  Any of the kids, really.  So very sad for them. 

• Love 3