Type keyword(s) to search

S26: Tyler & Laura

• Start Topic

Good team, good race!  They seemed to show the most poise and have the most fun.  Honestly thought the Olympians were the second best team and guess who u-turned them, even though they blew a wheel.  So I think Laura was pulling all the right strings strategically while Tyler plowed through the wheelbarrow tasks.  

(edited)

Laura was the one who spotted the flags and was the one who told her, plus on the way to the flags it was Laura who told the taxi driver the correct way to go which is the reason they got there first.

Yeah, to me, that's why they deserved to win this leg.  I still think these two are a little too snide and arrogant, but they weren't despicable, they both tried out with other partners to be on the Amazing Race, and they ran a good Race and an excellent final leg.  

Edited by Camera One
1 hour ago, Geenee said:

Laura's working on a travel show with another female racer from the season, probably fellow Californian Jenny. 

As on-camera talent?

What's the name of the show?