Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E03: Week 3

• Start Topic

I thought Kaitlyn's reaction to Costco was lame. She got into it though. But later, it was telling when she was talking to Chris and said, "I am glad we went to Costco. I can have a crazy adventure another time on this show." -- it was about her having to miss an adventure opportunity - not about them and the chance to bond as a couple.  

• Love 1

I never really liked Jimmy Kimmel, but he was the best thing about this episode. He spoke all our minds so many times. I'm kind of loving Kaitlyn right now and hoping they'll make her the next Bachelorette. I don't mind her being "one of the guys", she's just being real. I'd rather hang out with her than all these high maintenance bimbos any day. But she definitely had more chemistry with Jimmy than with Chris and who can blame her? Chris is boooooring. Not a good match for her.

I feel like Whitney was trying a bit too hard to show her spontaneity. Chris looked absolutely terrified when she suggested wedding crashing. His eyes were begging the producers to say "No, you're not allowed!" I think that's why he's so smitten with her now, because she made him enjoy something he didn't want to do. She also took the lead and got him through it, so now he's like a baby duckling imprinting on her or something... Kinda lost my train of thought.

I think the black box on Jillian's bum is just an inside joke, because she's so vocally proud of said bum. And Jordan said it was hairy, but that's a bit mean. She's way too muscular to be sexy IMO. I also noticed Britt being awfully snuggly with her, but she is the self-confessed hugger, so maybe Jillian just volunteered as a hug object. Kinda icky to me, but then again I like my personal space maybe a bit too much. Britt isn't any more of a conversationalist than Chris is, so maybe they'd be a good match.

Mackenzie, Ashley I. and Megan are so unbelievably childish. Why on earth are they still there? Is Chris some kind of a closet ephebophile? I usually don't say this to anyone, but Ashley I. needs to get laid. She's positively bursting everytime she kisses/devours Chris. That's a lot of pent-up... something, and I don't need to see it.

Becca seems like the most normal person there. I definitely wouldn't kiss Chris either unless I was sure he'd brushed his teeth after the last round with the other girls. Just gross.

No words for bedding Jade after 5 minutes or Juelia dropping her bomb of a backstory on Chris before he could even remember her name. Though I'm sure he does now and not because he likes her so much.

Has Samantha said a single word since her limo exit?

• Love 7

I loved Jimmy saying he specializes in saying things that make people uncomfortable. I also agree with posters who say he came on the show because Chris is having a difficult time. Nice guy, yes, like another poster wrote. But so typically farm boy. It's hard for them to be spontaneous or wild and crazy.

As for Chris having to disinfect his mouth, I don't see anything wrong with his kissing everyone everywhere. The guys these women date at home are probably macking on a dozen other women the night before (or the hour before) a date with them. It's a case of what you don't know won't hurt you. We're just seeing it here, we don't see it in real life. I'd trust the germ count of a guy on a tv show more than some guy I met in a bar somewhere.

Props to everyone who can see a Chris connection with Whitney. This happens every season, posters can tell who TB likes best by body language, background music, whatever. I didn't see Chris being any different with Whitney than anyone else. Color me relationship-stunted. Frankly, I don't see him having a connection with anyone, including Whiny Whitney.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 1

I was looking forward to seeing Ashley be completely normal on this episode, but she still seems "on" something to me. (Look at the way she takes the rose from Chris at the end. Doesn't she seem still "off" there. Better than last week--no alcohol combo?--but still weird. Which is too bad as I think she's one of the prettiest there.

Jillian is a good reason to never go on reality tv. Having editors make fun of your (supposedly) hairy butt--not just one week, but week after week--is just brutal. Last week they even used the black rectangle over her butt when she was wearing jeans! So mean.

Katilyn's date was one of my favorites and I'm rooting for her now when I couldn't stand her on week 1 with the crude, unfunny joke telling. Her THs are kind of funny and I loved how much she enjoyed the Kimmel date. She's probably too "peppy" for Chris, but very good for TV.

Katilyn's date was one of my favorites and I'm rooting for her now when I couldn't stand her on week 1 with the crude, unfunny joke telling. Her THs are kind of funny and I loved how much she enjoyed the Kimmel date. She's probably too "peppy" for Chris, but very good for TV.

Plus she pointed out Chris's girly girl laugh. That was good tv IMO.

I thought Whitney looked like some 60-year-old crone at the first rose ceremony. I haven't been able to pick her out of the crowd otherwise, except when she Minnie Mouse talks. Then ... ugh. She could look like Marilyn Monroe and that voice would send her home if I were TB.

• Love 1

Finally watched the first half and I am surprised by how much I liked Kimmel. Didn't think I would, even after reading how much everyone else seemed to like him I was still fighting it, but he brought a lot of humor to this too serious show.

I quite liked the Costco date because that is a true test of a relationship. It's easy to have a great date when you're being wined and dined and getting private concerts, but it really shows more about who a person is if you're doing something boring like shopping. Kaitlyn won me over on that date and I totally ship her and Kimmel now. LOL I think that date would have been a dud, though, if he hadn't been there, since he was carrying the entire conversation. Maybe they should just have him shadow Chris on all his dates because as nice as Chris is to look at, he seems kind of boring to talk to. But apparently he's a great kisser so there's that. lol

Jillian scares me. So does Mackenzie, but for totally different reasons. I mean "why are you kissing other girls after you kissed me first?" how did she get a rose? And Virgin Ashley is beautiful without makeup, why does she have to slather it on so heavily? Oh, right, the Kardashians are her idols. Oye 

I would love to hear Whitney speak after sucking on some helium, but I'm pretty sure only dogs could hear her. In any case, Chris seemed totally smitten by her after they crashed the wedding (which I'm sure the producers arranged).

• Love 5

I quite liked the Costco date because that is a true test of a relationship. It's easy to have a great date when you're being wined and dined and getting private concerts, but it really shows more about who a person is if you're doing something boring like shopping. Kaitlyn won me over on that date and I totally ship her and Kimmel now. LOL I think that date would have been a dud, though, if he hadn't been there, since he was carrying the entire conversation. Maybe they should just have him shadow Chris on all his dates because as nice as Chris is to look at, he seems kind of boring to talk to. But apparently he's a great kisser so there's that. lol

I was also all about the "realness" of this weeks dates! That's what I talked about in my weekly Bachelor post for this episode...check it out if you want :)

Tuesday Walk of Shame: Jimmy Kimmel takes over The Bachelor...and makes it much more realistic?

I heard that same Matt White song playing during Andi's season I believe.

No, that was the Des and Chris song that they played in the background every time they got romantic. Andi didn't deserve a song with Josh, because she is mean. We used to rewatch the Des and Chris season and that was a clue that Chris was the winner (of course, we realized that after he was the winner).  

• Love 1

For the folks who don't watch Kimmel's show, being on ABC he of course has every bachelor/ette on at least a couple of times during their seasons and always gives them a pretty thorough ribbing about how ridiculous everything is. Harrison generally shows up at some point as well. Jimmy usually "guesses" the final four (with the help of spoilers) to see if he can evoke any reaction from the bachelor/ette. He regularly jokes about any particularly outrageous behavior from the latest episode and occasionally does the "amazing" counts and other bits in his monologue. He's very familiar with the show, all things considered.

• Love 4

This was the most enjoyable episode for me out of the season. I liked the dates- no shivering bikini girls on tractors, and calmer voices. The only excitement was when I thought Ashley was going to hurl both herself and Chris off the roof with that kiss. YIKES!

• Love 2

I thought Juelia said her baby was 7 weeks old. If so, I can only imagine how overwhelming it might have been to have an infant, tons of her own hormonal changes and a suddenly suicidal husband,

I'd agree, except that she also said that his 'mental deterioration' started around the time that she found out that she was pregnant, so there were warning signs many months before the baby arrived.  I was a hormonal basket case for a few weeks after my kids were born, and my pregnancy wasn't a picnic, but the clip of her talking about it made it seem that she'd just ignored it to the very end.  Very big kudos to her for getting herself and the baby out of there, but why on earth didn't she call 911 and say that there was a suicidal person with a gun?   

The way that she's been edited makes it seem like she's a nice person, but part of being in a partnership is stepping up when your partner can't do that for themselves. Mental health issues aren't any different than diabetes or cancer or having an ear infection- they're just something that you sign up for in a partnership. 

• Love 6

I'd agree, except that she also said that his 'mental deterioration' started around the time that she found out that she was pregnant, so there were warning signs many months before the baby arrived.  I was a hormonal basket case for a few weeks after my kids were born, and my pregnancy wasn't a picnic, but the clip of her talking about it made it seem that she'd just ignored it to the very end.  Very big kudos to her for getting herself and the baby out of there, but why on earth didn't she call 911 and say that there was a suicidal person with a gun?   

The way that she's been edited makes it seem like she's a nice person, but part of being in a partnership is stepping up when your partner can't do that for themselves. Mental health issues aren't any different than diabetes or cancer or having an ear infection- they're just something that you sign up for in a partnership. 

Yes, but hard to recognize the degree of the problem and very hard (practically impossible) to do anything about if the person isn't willing to get help for himself (as so often is the case). I felt especially bad for her that she still seems to have a lot of guilt. Definitely not someone who should be on this show, imo.

• Love 2

One thing about Juelia - I think she really isn't expecting to get a husband out of this experience.  She isn't ready for that.  I think she signed on just to have an adventure and to have an experience totally unrelated to anything that's been happening in her life.  She's been living in an atmosphere of death and guilt and grief and probably anger and frustration, and maybe stepping out of that for a few weeks will help her when she gets back to her normal life.  I can imagine her family and friends - the people who love her best - encouraging her to go on the show and to just have a good time.

• Love 8

For the folks who don't watch Kimmel's show, being on ABC he of course has every bachelor/ette on at least a couple of times during their seasons and always gives them a pretty thorough ribbing about how ridiculous everything is. Harrison generally shows up at some point as well. Jimmy usually "guesses" the final four (with the help of spoilers) to see if he can evoke any reaction from the bachelor/ette. He regularly jokes about any particularly outrageous behavior from the latest episode and occasionally does the "amazing" counts and other bits in his monologue. He's very familiar with the show, all things considered.

Yes. And one season, Kimmel described the show as choosing the person you're going to pretend to be engaged to for the next six months.

I though that was hilarious and right on target.

Color me surprised, I actually really liked Whitney and Chris together. She seems relatively mature and classy, and that's refreshing compared to the rest of the dolts that are there.

Even Chris seemed slightly more mature around her during the wedding crashing.

Also loved Becca and her laidback attitude. I was so happy she got the group date rose.

The rest....ugh. So immature. I'm hoping they (Mackenzie, Jillian, the one banging her head into the wall, the Kardashian wannabe virgin) get the axe soon.

Maybe Chris will have better (any) conversations with some of the other women. I barely recall past seasons, so maybe this is typical, but I definitely feel like I know nothing about these people. I know we don't hear any real in depth stuff beyond the tragic tale of the week, but what about families, hobbies, etc., and that sort of thing? Maybe its just too early in the the season.

Kimmel making fun of Chris was Amazing. "That sucked, start over from the beginning." And I may be the only one, but Chris giggling makes me start laughing too. I'll retreat now.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1

I think I caught a glimpse of her butt during the pool party which they missed black barring it and it definitely didn't appear to be worse than any of the other suits, so I'm going with producer hi-jink...

And I caught the edge of a cuff, so I'm positive her butt isn't hanging out nearly as much as the black box is implying. They must hate the poor girl, and it's clear she's not the winner with this treatment.

Ashley I acts like a 14-year-old, and MacKenzie isn't much better. I can't imagine Chris with either one of them. Ashley and her Kardashian fixation is ridiculous. I see why she worships them, and she has a similar appearance (though I thought Sandra Bullock when I saw her mugshot, not so much in person). But shallow much? Upset that she won't get to wear her specially selected outfit because they're having a pool party? Geez.

I spent the whole "wedding crashers" discussion rolling my eyes and talking to my husband about how they couldn't ACTUALLY crash a wedding without a whole lot of liability hanging over their heads (much less air the "sneak cellphone footage" that production supposedly acquired from the bushes). Ridiculous. What was their actual date supposed to be? Because if it involved one of those D-list music acts playing for them personally, that wouldn't work out too well, standing them up. No, clearly it was planned, and so having Whitney act like she's convincing Chris to go along with her audacius plan is just a bunch of crap, and makes me angry. I like to at least pretend this is somewhat real.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think watching this show make fun of itself is even lamer than watching the show take itself seriously.

I think at this point we the viewers and Fleiss have an implicit agreement.  We all know this show is full of nothing but famewhores looking for their 15 seconds/minutes of "fame".  But they agree to feign sincerity.  And then we get to mock them for it.

I found the show's breaking of that fourth wall very unappealing.

ITA completely.

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 1

And this season he said he couldn't do his predictions because he knows too much. I always watch Kimmel on Bachelor nights, because he often has a guest, or talks about the show.

It makes me sad to say this because I like Chris, but I have to agree with those that have said he doesn't have much to say--and that is probably why he dives into kissing so many of them.  I don't see the need to kiss women that you can tell you don't have much of a connection with, and you know he doesn't feel close to all of the women he keeps kissing.  I just expected more of him --  I thought he would be more interesting than he is, and I thought he wouldn't be one of the Bachelors that kisses almost everyone. 

And the girl telling the story about the husband's suicide...I was shocked she would insist on doing that during a pool party.  Ugh.

• Love 1

And the girl telling the story about the husband's suicide...I was shocked she would insist on doing that during a pool party.  Ugh.

Don't you just hate it when a pool party devolves to talk of suicide of various and sundry family members.........

• Love 3

And I caught the edge of a cuff, so I'm positive [Jillian's] butt isn't hanging out nearly as much as the black box is implying. They must hate the poor girl, and it's clear she's not the winner with this treatment.

She seems nice enough (I can't see Britt being insta-BFFs with a mean girl) and I haven't read any spoilers about her causing trouble behind the scenes. Sometimes they're just cruel for the sake of a laugh, like when they zoomed in on the girl with the big eyes.

And I caught the edge of a cuff, so I'm positive her butt isn't hanging out nearly as much as the black box is implying. They must hate the poor girl, and it's clear she's not the winner with this treatment.

Reality Steve (yeah, I know) said that the producers must just be doing it to get people talking which, if it's the case, is working, because we're talking here and he said he's getting lots of questions about the blackboxing.

Don't you just hate it when a pool party devolves to talk of suicide of various and sundry family members.........

Too funny!  I honestly didn't mean her story doesn't count or isn't important.  I just meant that I find it funny how the Bachelor women feel they have to tell their stories immediately, even before they get to know the Bachelor in any other way.  :-)

• Love 3

Telling her story like that, in the middle of a noisy, crowded pool party is just wrong. Chris has all of the other girls to deal with, and expecting him to really absorb and concentrate on her story was unrealistic. The time to tell him would be if she had a one on one date with him.

A story like that doesn't need to be told to someone you barely know. I'm guessing she decided to tell the story at that time to guilt him into giving her a rose, and it worked. But, he either likes her or he doesn't, and most guys are not going to start dating a girl who is always down. I understand why she is down, but that means she isn't ready to date.

• Love 3

Reality Steve (yeah, I know) said that the producers must just be doing it to get people talking which, if it's the case, is working, because we're talking here and he said he's getting lots of questions about the blackboxing.

That's true; we are talking about it. However, they have also had a few different girls in their talking heads commenting on Jillian's ass completely hanging out--and one even commenting on her extremely hairy butt crack. So, it doesn't sound like the black box is unwarranted. They did show her from the side in her bikini without the box, and the bottom was definitely cut to show some cheek. However, aother girl wearing a similarly cut bikini, and not only was it not black-boxed, but we even got a close-up! I think it was when Virgin Kardashian Ashley was walking up the driveway throwing a fit about Jillian not getting out of the hot tub and dropping her glass because she was so distraught. The cameraman was behind her and since she was up the hill, her bikini bottom was very prominently featured. I'm starting to think it's not because of the bathing suit or what parts are shown per se but just some perversion/preference on the part of the video editors: Hot virgin butt? Okay! But hairy muscular ass? Ew!

Too funny!  I honestly didn't mean her story doesn't count or isn't important.  I just meant that I find it funny how the Bachelor women feel they have to tell their stories immediately, even before they get to know the Bachelor in any other way.  :-)

It HAS to be the producers telling them, you need to let Chris know who you are before you are let go! I can see if you're a couple weeks in now and you haven't had any significant 1:1 time with him yet, and suddenly you're being told there's no cocktail party so this is the ONLY CHANCE you have to talk to Chris before he eliminates you, you panic and feel like I need to let him know why I'm here, etc. And if she hasn't told him that she has a child, then that's very important for him to know about her. From the sidelines at home I think it would have been more appropriate to just say: "I have a [however old] child. Tragically, we lost his father when he was only 7 weeks old. It's too much to get into now, but I want to share the details with you when we have a 1:1 because it's a big part of who I am today." Then CHANGE THE SUBJECT to something about him or something fun or suggest you go have a cannonball contest or something--anything else! I think handling it like that would have secured her a 1:1 date sooner rather than later.

• Love 5

Sharing a tragedy early in a relationship seems like saying "We don't know each other very well, but just so you know, I have a LOT of emotional baggage, and am very needy."

And any guy would look around and see a dozen other women who seem like they are more fun, with less baggage, and gives baggage girl   a hug and some encouraging words before moving on. 

• Love 9

I was glad to see evidence that my hunch was correct  about the wedding crashing being  set up by producers.  (the bride posted about it on her social media page) 

The conversation about it was just too stilted, and the "hidden camera"  got too good of a view of Chris and Whitney, unobstructed by other guests.   

There's no reality in reality TV any more! 

• Love 2

Sharing a tragedy early in a relationship seems like saying "We don't know each other very well, but just so you know, I have a LOT of emotional baggage, and am very needy."

And any guy would look around and see a dozen other women who seem like they are more fun, with less baggage, and gives baggage girl   a hug and some encouraging words before moving on. 

Exactly! I remember on the much less politically correct Ukranian Bachelor, straight shooter Maksim Chmerkovskiy let the sob story girls go immediately saying something like "she has been badly hurt and I don't want to be the one she projects her hurt onto".

• Love 1

I was glad to see evidence that my hunch was correct  about the wedding crashing being  set up by producers.  (the bride posted about it on her social media page) 

The conversation about it was just too stilted, and the "hidden camera"  got too good of a view of Chris and Whitney, unobstructed by other guests.   

You mean Chris Harrison lied to us in this blog! What's next???

(Wish I'd seen Ukranian Bachelor. Maks as TB? What fun!)

Telling her story like that, in the middle of a noisy, crowded pool party is just wrong.

The blame finger only points to the producers. They need DRAH-MAH! in every episode. I'm positive she was told to do this and do it quickly, before she is sent home and TPTB can't exploit her private life. The same with the Virgin Queens. And the Black Box Butt. It's all to promote buzz about the show and talking points in an otherwise pretty boring season with *yawn* Prince Farming.

Does anyone know if the Hot Tub Catsup was used/filmed? I'm suspecting it might have been but just was too gross, even for this show, to air. Kimmel isn't one to pass up a scene like that.

I remember on the much less politically correct Ukranian Bachelor, straight shooter Maksim Chmerkovskiy let the sob story girls go immediately

I only saw a couple episodes of that, but I remember the women coming to the rose ceremony in jeans and sweaters/t-shirts. I wish the U.S. version would take that more casual approach. But then again, the U.S. version likes to exploit women as much as network television censors will allow.

• Love 1

Of course he HAD to keep Juelia....It's a rule that the heart-wrenching tale-teller has to be kept on for that particular episode.  She'll be toast next week.

I call those stories "Elimination Insurance".  Strategically (and pretending that her timing wasn't producer-driven), she blew it, though.  After 19 seasons of sob stories, these girls should know to hold theirs in escrow until they're sure they're not getting a rose.

Chris does have a pot. 

Yup. Kinda soft looking in general.  Guess the other B'ette contestant who was "training" him (yeah, right) in the first ep didn't do such a great job.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think watching this show make fun of itself is even lamer than watching the show take itself seriously.

I think at this point we the viewers and Fleiss have an implicit agreement.  We all know this show is full of nothing but famewhores looking for their 15 seconds/minutes of "fame".  But they agree to feign sincerity.  And then we get to mock them for it.

I found the show's breaking of that fourth wall very unappealing.  

I can understand feeling that way, but I find myself feeling mildly insulted that I'm ostensibly supposed to believe that the obvious contrivances this show craps out are real, e.g., the "waitress" who's really an aspiring actress, that silly wedding crashing farce, the predictably recurring contestant personality types each season, the awkward product placement/sponsorship, etc.  So I have to grudgingly appreciate/respect that this season TPTB are acknowledging (somewhat, at least) that the show's in on the joke.   

Missed product placement opportunity: whatever brand mascara and eyeliner Juelia was wearing--and there was a LOT of it--didn't smudge at all with all of that crying! That seems impossible even with waterproof makeup! That would have been my #1 consideration: no eye makeup for the sob story. Then again, I wouldn't have worn all of that makeup to a pool party, either. 

It seemed like tonight there was a lot of crying but not so many tears.  Wassup with that?

I wouldn't have worn sky high stilettos either.  High heels at a pool party?  COME ON!  

No way! Jade went way up in my estimation just for that.  Any girl who wears heels with a bathing suit (to say nothing of taking a run and flopping into bed in them) is oakely dokely in my book.  That should have been an automatic rose right there.

If there ever was.  I think the last time there was anything close to "real" reality TV was Darva Conger and Rick Rockwell and Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire. And we all (well, those of us of a certain age) remember how that turned out...

I liked the changing-things-up of having Kimmel on enough to overlook the obvious attempt at synergy/ratings boost between the two shows.  I haven't seen his late show at all, but I've had a soft spot for him and Adam Carolla since The Man Show.  

Also agree with everyone who said that the black bar over Jillian's butt is shenanigans, and I'd add that I doubt that she cares - if the name of game is Pay Attention To Me (and it is), she's doing (in the words of Larry David) "prit-tay, prit-tay good".

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Love 2

I think I caught a glimpse of her butt during the pool party which they missed black barring it and it definitely didn't appear to be worse than any of the other suits, so I'm going with producer hi-jink...

It seems to me like the producers/editors hate Jillian!

• Love 2

Does anyone know if the Hot Tub Catsup was used/filmed? I'm suspecting it might have been but just was too gross, even for this show, to air. Kimmel isn't one to pass up a scene like that.

I thought the shoppers were taking the shopping list literally, when Jimmy just meant "buy a lot of ketchup." They were filling up the shopping cart with boxes and boxes of the stuff, and all I could think was no way does any party need that much ketchup. Even so, what they had would barely be enough to fill a child's wading pool, much less a hot tub.

• Love 2

I thought the shoppers were taking the shopping list literally, when Jimmy just meant "buy a lot of ketchup." They were filling up the shopping cart with boxes and boxes of the stuff, and all I could think was no way does any party need that much ketchup. Even so, what they had would barely be enough to fill a child's wading pool, much less a hot tub.

I would hate to be the poor crew member who had to load up all that ketchup (and whatever else they bought that wasn't actually needed) and haul it all back to Costco.  At least, I hope  it got sent somewhere and not just wasted.  And I doubt Costco would appreciate having to take it all back and issue a refund. But then again, it was good free publicity for Costco.

When you made the comment about Jade jumping on the bed in her high heels

Isn't she the Playboy model? She probably has a lot of experience jumping on beds in heels...

I think it was just a gag. You know, "What could they possibly do with all that stuff?? How zany!!"

I agree. It was supposed to be lighthearted and silly. For me, it was just a bland fail, though. Trying too hard.

I was glad to see evidence that my hunch was correct  about the wedding crashing being  set up by producers.  (the bride posted about it on her social media page)

Yeah, hubby found that info, too. So not surprised to find it was pre-arranged, despite their attempts to make it appear spontaneous. I never bought it for several reasons -- I mentioned liability, but I was also wondering how in the hell they knew where the reception was, and when. Because Whitney said they had a couple of hours, long enough to get dressed and buy a gift (of leftover ketchup). How did they know this? How did Whitney know the names of the couple? Just too many unanswered questions and assumptions there.

Edited by Rhondinella
added spoiler tag
  • Love 2
Because Whitney said they had a couple of hours, long enough to get dressed and buy a gift (of leftover ketchup). How did they know this? How did Whitney know the names of the couple? Just too many unanswered questions and assumptions there.

Yes, because " spontaneously crashing a wedding" means "hey, there's a wedding going on over there, lets walk over, act  like we belong and score some free food and drinks."  Not "Let's hop in a limo, go home and change clothes, buy a gift, wrap it,  pretend we're engaged  (ring and all ) agree on a backstory, and bring a camera crew back here tonight ."  An outdoor wedding would have the reception immediately following the ceremony, not several hours later. 

• Love 2

Ashley I is a virgin like I'm a size 6.  I'm guessing she decided to use that story as her "hook" to get more attention from the show, from the other women, and possibly seem "interesting" to Chris.  No one who adulates and emulates a Kardashian that much is still be a virgin at her age.  Seriously.  She may be a "technical" virgin but that's as far as I'm willing to concede.

• Love 3

Yup. Kinda soft looking in general.  Guess the other B'ette contestant who was "training" him (yeah, right) in the first ep didn't do such a great job.

I don't know about Chris being "soft looking." He's got a great pair of man boobs that are all stand-out, stand-up and perky, no sag there at all. Plus those pecs are so big, I'm almost (almost) embarrassed to look at them. They need their own black bar.

He and Cody could stage a moob-off competition. I'd watch.

Edited by saber5055

Virgin Ashley seems so desperate. Calm down! She and Mackenzie are too immature for Chris.

I am not opposed to heavy makeup or women wanting to look their best, but the massive giraffe fake eyelashes are getting out of control.

The wedding crashers date seemed like fun (even if possibly fake) and I could see the two of them as an actual couple.

Kaitlyn is a textbook "cool girl." Gimme a break with that being-ok-with-the-Bachelor-banging-all-3-women-in-fantasy-suite-as-long-as-you-are-F1" BS. We'll see what tune she's singing if that actually comes to pass. (I hold out hope that she was just playing along with Jimmy's bit for comedy purposes though).

I am getting annoyed with the editors about the unnecessary censorship of Jillian's butt. I do not think she is overexposing herself. She clearly does a lot of squats and has a shapely, muscular butt. What is so inappropriate about the shape of that? I've seen plenty of other (flatter) butts with an equal amount of exposure (i.e. fabric wedged in crack). The editors are making it seem like she's walking around in a thong, or that her butt is pornographic or something. This is unfair to Jillian. I really doubt her butt is hairy either. That comment seems to be just the other girls being catty.

• Love 3

Call me shallow but I just don't think Whitney is that pretty compared to some of the other girls. Am I in the minority? Also not sure if I buy that Ashley I is a virgin.

She seems to have really dry skin, and her haystack hair is so bleached it's looking green.  Add to the sour countenance and hatchet face, and I agree, she's not terribly attractive.   Other than having a good career and seeming low key, she seems sort of boring, and potentially bitchy.     For all I know, she's the awesomest person on the planet, though. 

• Love 1

I think it was just a gag. You know, "What could they possibly do with all that stuff?? How zany!!"

Me too, and therein lies the problem with Chris: no sense of humor.  He's very literal, couldn't see that "enough ketchup to fill a hot tub" was supposed to be funny, not literal instructions.

I remember that Chris wasn't too big a personality on Andi's season either, he only seemed to really engage when they were all ganging up on poor Nick.  

• Love 2

lol in the last two posts we've got Whitney is boring and Chris has no sense of humor. Sounds like they are perfect for each other. LOL (I actually agree with both sentiments. Whitney does seem rather bland and Chris is just humorless. So yeah, I can see them growing old together in some field, reminiscing about that time they crashed a wedding, because by then they will probably believe that is what happened and not that it was all arranged by production, like all their other dates before they got engaged).

I can't see Kaitlyn being satisfied with a life with him because she does have a sense of humor and needs a man more like Jimmy Kimmel, who is quick witted and bawdy.

Many of the others just want a man, any man will do, this one has money so he'll do better than most. It drives me crazy when they talk about how they wanted to do the show because Chris (or whoevers season it is) was the bachelor. No, you wanted to do the show because you want to be on tv, go on vacation and possibly get a big diamond ring and a televised fairytale wedding with a guy who is photogenic. Chris is just the cardboard cut out that gets shoved into your fantasy.

And I'm pretty sure Kaitlyn was just playing along when she said she'd be fine with Chris screwing the other girls in the fantasy suites. It fits with her humor, and she used test drive. No one seriously uses test drive in such a situation. Do they? :S

• Love 1

So has anyone yet referred to Michelle Money's comment on the first episode about Britt not showering?  Did I miss some  hygiene-related episode in the house? Or was it just MM being snarky and desperate for camera time?

She seems to have really dry skin, and her haystack hair is so bleached it's looking green.  Add to the sour countenance and hatchet face, and I agree, she's not terribly attractive.   Other than having a good career and seeming low key, she seems sort of boring, and potentially bitchy.     For all I know, she's the awesomest person on the planet, though.

Well...there's that voice.  She does have that going for her.   

Ashley I is a virgin like I'm a size 6.  I'm guessing she decided to use that story as her "hook" to get more attention from the show, from the other women, and possibly seem "interesting" to Chris.  No one who adulates and emulates a Kardashian that much is still be a virgin at her age.  Seriously.  She may be a "technical" virgin but that's as far as I'm willing to concede.

Theory of the Born-Again Virgin.  Maybe she thinks that's a biological term.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 1