Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: I Wish I Had A Project Manager

I didn't get where Leeza's team was going with that video until I saw it in its entirety.  The look on Johnny Damon's face as he's imagining that fantasy with Brandi and Kenya in bed was priceless (though I'll always see werewolf when I look at him).  I thought Lorenzo's video was a cute idea, and Kate looked gorgeous in it.

• Love 2

I agree that Joan seemed very quiet, and I assume it was editing. Since she's gone, it was more of a tribute than anything. Everyone got to say they liked her, and that was it.

• Love 3

Just wondering why Brandi threatening to re-enact an actual assault on Kenya in the midst of the project is permissable, but Kenya's retorting with her being left by her husband is all kinds of wrong?

Kenya definitely shouldn't have said it - not because Brandi didn't deserve it, because she has the worst mouth and says the rudest and most foul things ever; I've watched a lot of these chicks over the years and frankly, I don't think there's ANYTHING one can say bad enough to or about her (someone ask Joanna Krupa her opinion on that one) - but because once again, it's a single-goose sauce and she was going to come out on the losing end, no matter what.

• Love 12

Just wondering why Brandi threatening to re-enact an actual assault on Kenya in the midst of the project is permissable, but Kenya's retorting with her being left by her husband is all kinds of wrong.

Because she said it in the boardroom in front of The Donald?

• Love 7

It took me one loooong paragraph to say what you did in one succinct sentence! Thank you.

I also wanted to add that Kenya really blew it in the boardroom tonight. She's really smart, creative and hardworking, so she had a real shot at going far here, but those below-the-belt comments about Brandi just sank her. If Mr. Sexist and Disgusting himself calls you out for going too far, that's really saying something. A miscalculation on Kenya's part, for sure.

Eh, maybe.  Kenya has to keep the feud and drama going...thats how she got on this show.  I think she should have stopped her comments after she said that she would do what she needed to do as a professional, but she knows this game better than I do.  We'll see if it comes back to bite her.  I don't see her making it to the finals so her best play is to be memorable.

• Love 1

Like JasminePhyllisia, I forgot Manhattan has had a Nordstrom since 2012, since I haven't been up to visit family in a while.  It got me to wondering why Ivanka's line wasn't more prominently connected to an east coast department store.  Look, I love me some Nordstrom (on line, because I live in the bottom of the SE) for good prices on designer clothes, but I don't associate them with NYC.  Why not Saks, Bloomies, or Macy's?  Then a quick turn to Google shows Ivanka's line at Saks Off 5th, and on deep discount sale.  And a look at her shoes are so, so Nine West (there was one pair on sale that was a replica of shoes I've had for nearly 10 years).  Sure, they're cute, but the way she & the Nordstrom woman were talking about them, they'd be on the level of Choo or Manolo or even Birch.  They cost about $130 or less at full retail, but *far* less than $100, almost Target prices, at Off 5th. (E.G.  http://www.saksoff5th.com/patent-leather-pumps/0493431047384.html) I realize I sound a bit nutty about the shoes, but as woman who isn't a size 8 in clothing, shoes are something stylish I can fit into, no matter what my size.

So I guess what my problem is, why did Ivanka want to associate herself with this department store in the first place?  There was nothing about "bringing the west coast to the east coast", which could have been something.  Nothing about "any woman, no matter what the price point, could be a little Trump". 

And the coffee challenge, well, that was just all kinds of weird to me.  "Chock full of nuts" has been a brand, even here in the south (it was the A&P standard, before A&P left town) for years.  Ya don't need Geraldo singing and dancing.  Everyone knows all you need is a non incestuous grab (Was that Maxwell House or Folgers?) and a good story.  Hell, Giles from Buffy made a freakin' career off of it pre Buffy.  Just turn the screw 30 degrees and make a potential viral...Geraldo drinking a cup of old brewed, and have Kate turn up as his current wife (playing off his multiple wives) and say something along the lines of "We brew it fast, because we both know this won't last."

• Love 8

On a more shallow note, I find it upsetting that Vivica and Kenya - both naturally stunning black women - would wreck their faces in an attempt to replicate Caucasian features/beauty ideals via plastic surgery (maybe that wasn't their intent, but that's the conclusion I've drawn).

Vivica has obviously had fillers, but aside from that I don't see any surgery she's had on her face.  Aside from age, Kenya doesn't look much different than she did when she won Miss USA in 1992.  What Caucasian features are you seeing that were induced by surgery?

Vivica 1992:

74737599.jpg

Vivica 2014:

461921745.jpg

Kenya 1993:

kenya-moore-miss-usa-jet-mag.jpg

Kenya 2014:

Kenya+Moore+BET+AWARDS+14+Winners+Room+f

The way the season is going, I think Geraldo or Leeza will be the winner.  

Edited by Talented Tenth
  • Love 4

FIRST HALF:

-----------------

Wow.  Vivica is SUCH a liar.  She spent so much time slagging Shawn in the Talking Heads and to her colleagues, then pretends to be hesitant to do so in the boardroom?

Between Kenya and Vivica, we had such a Lady of Color Ego Circus going on.

Nice to see Joan Rivers again.  Argh!  I wish my Joan Rivers King of the Mountain submission had rolled around in times for this episode!!!

Kind of creepy though to hear the off-hand reference from Trump about how "good" and "strong" Joan looked, then Joan joking to Geraldo that she'd give him her Doctor's card.  Would this be the same Doctor that killed you Joan?  Ugh!

Edited by Kromm

I took back what I said last week about Ian. He sucks. Talk about somebody that takes himself way too seriously. You were on 90210 dude.

Hey! Bev Hills was quality tv!! :)

Now if you said he was in Sharknado I can co-sign.

He was super annoying tonight. And rude to Brandi asking her to leave when they were editing.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 4

I took back what I said last week about Ian.  He sucks.  Talk about somebody that takes himself way too seriously.  You were on 90210 dude.

EyeAnn just reeks of jackass.  It just emanates off him.  He puts on this... voice... all of the time like he's reciting Shakespeare, while absolute shlock is coming out of his mouth.  In an Ass-off with Geraldo, while Gerry would still win, it would be a lot closer than you'd think.

Lorenzo used to come off like that years back, but seeing him in these episodes, he either is getting a heck of a good edit, or he's mellowed a lot.

Vivica is like the female version of this, come to think of it.  She's always putting on this dramatic reciting voice, while she's saying very little.  I actually was surprised how astute some of Kate's observations about Vivica were (given that Kate is repulsive herself, in a whole different way--albeit one that hasn't been on display on this show).

• Love 16

And wow, Johnny Damon showed up out of the Mists.  And they said SHAWN was laying low? Damon (and to a degree Deadliest Catch Guy) barely seem to be present.  

I also laughed at EyeAnn boasting about how long he's been in this business and how much he's done.  Did he realize he was comparing himself to Leeza... who's got 35 years as a TV personality under her belt?  EyeAnn... you jackass... she was doing actual production type stuff including editing, shot blocking, writing, etc. while you were a Soap Opera actor.  You jacksass.

re: Kenya:  It's hilarious hearing her saying stuff like "I don't take jabs at people or get personal"... while she's actually DOING that since she's making a personal attack against Brandi via the accusation that Bradi DOES.  I wonder if Kenya is aware of how it sounds and is playing that for laughs, or if she's actually got that filter some real egotists have where they can contradict themselves and not hear it.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 4

Shawn reconfirmed my previous assessment:  Savvy and self-aware young lady whose chosen weapon was to be passive aggressive.  She, herself, well described the social milieu of her gymnastic days and how she was able to use that to see right through the various reindeer games being played by her CA teammates.  I do take her at her word that she felt the task was way out of her comfort zone.  Unfortunately for her, she had boxed herself in with her prior indifference.  She was one of the alltime no-brainer firings in the series' history.

I knew Lorenzo was toast the instant Leeza stepped up as PM for the other team.  I give him full credit and marks for being one of the most inclusive and facilitating 

PMs Trump has ever had.  If someone had a reasonable contribution to make, he encouraged it.  He also demonstrated patience and tolerance as Kate and her ridiculous hair styling cost them precious time.  It's amazing how well a group can work when the PM keeps ego largely out of it.  If this were an actual vetting process for a new Trump associate, LL would still be in the running.  Good on him for keeping it real and gracefully departing.

It was nice to see Sig step up.  He was absolutely correct about using the GoPros.  His idea for the moving cameras would have given the staid concept at least a modicum of being "now."   

I note the irony that the first task was lost due to lack of brand integration and the second one was lost despite superior brand integration.  It's maddening in the real world trying to figure out what a client wants.  This ep well illustrated the alchemy involved when clients all say the same things (In this case that brand integration was soooo important).   

• Love 8

Kenya's got a mouth on her, no doubt, but she doesn't pull crap out of nowhere without a reason. Whatever it was Brandi said to tick her off must have been a doozy. And it was edited out because poor Brandi is stressed, right?

They should have just put both challenges into one task, then Geraldo could have danced his little dance and serve Chock Full O'Nuts to the women shopping for shoes.

• Love 7

Kenya's got a mouth on her, no doubt, but she doesn't pull crap out of nowhere without a reason. 

Aren't we only taking her word for that?  I mean just because she stated it that way... WHILE in the same moment taking extensive and deep shots using the same supposed thing she was accusing her opponent of... doesn't mean it's so.

And it's not like this is the first time this has been shown.  We've seen the same pattern from her--blistering attacks that are using accusations of someone else getting personal at HER as the brickbat--in virtually every episode.  Over and over and over.  Unless the editing monkeys REALLY have it in for her and they've just been wiping out all kinds of footage of her getting attacked first. Which is possible, but given how many times Kenya's said this, it would have to be a LOT of absent footage overall.

• Love 4

I always love when the contestants are tasked with creating a "viral" video, as if these things are going to get play outside of the Apprentice fanbase. Like, I highly doubt anyone is going to stumble across Geraldo and Kate in black and white, singing, and drinking coffee, and then end up posting it on their social media sites. It just won't happen. And as someone who is a user of Tumblr, I can vouch for the fact that videos go viral and memes are created from the oddest things. For example, remember the Brady Bunch movies from the 90s? A scene from that is currently making the rounds. Like, who would have guessed? Point is, these things are unpredictable, but I don't think either team really had anything that the company should expect will go viral. 

In spite of myself, I like both Brandi and Kenya. I have no doubt that both are insufferable human beings in real life, but they're funny and make for good TV. Here, the sniping has become a little bit unbearable for me. I think I would be more entertained if they started mending fences and could just start working better together. Like, you know we're all expecting you to fight so, do the opposite? Surprise us, because the fighting is getting boring. 

Except be project manager -- and she then criticized the (2X) PM, while refusing to be PM herself --  punk ass move, imo, and she deserved to go.

Wait.  You mean it's a valid tactic to be in the firing line and NOT criticize the PM?

Wait.  You mean it's a valid tactic to be in the firing line and NOT criticize the PM?

Pre-board room -- she criticized as the task was ongoing -- if you're so sure of how it should be done, take the damn lead to begin with.

• Love 4

I thought that Shawn was the right choice to be fired as she stated in her confessional that she was going to separate herself from the task as she was sure it wouldn't leave.  It also bothered me how she and Kate were highly critical of Vivica's change of direction due to the limited interior space of the truck.  The two of them decided together to step away from the task.  

• Love 9

EyeAnn just reeks of jackass.  It just emanates off him.  He puts on this... voice... all of the time like he's reciting Shakespeare, while absolute shlock is coming out of his mouth.  In an Ass-off with Geraldo, while Gerry would still win, it would be a lot closer than you'd think.

Lorenzo used to come off like that years back, but seeing him in these episodes, he either is getting a heck of a good edit, or he's mellowed a lot.

Vivica is like the female version of this, come to think of it.  She's always putting on this dramatic reciting voice, while she's saying very little.  I actually was surprised how astute some of Kate's observations about Vivica were (given that Kate is repulsive herself, in a whole different way--albeit one that hasn't been on display on this show).

Up until last night's episode I was a pretty big fan of Ian in the show...even with his motivational speeches.  The way he spoke and dismissed Brandi was absolutely douchtastic.  And if you look back to her comments, she was saying the exact thing that was the major criticism from the coffee folks.  She remarked that they needed more direct shots of the coffee and the K cups to put in the commercial as Ian was being a diva and obnoxiously asking her to leave him alone to work on his "process."  Ian is lucky that the other team had no idea what a viral video was or he might be out on his ass.

Vivica is a fake ass bitch.  She keeps saying she doesn't wanna say anything bad or negative, but her epic eye rolls and smart comments show the exact opposite.  If Shawn was willing to really fight for herself, Vivica should have been fired last night.  

• Love 5

I didn't get how those mini moving vans were supposed to be showrooms.  I had assumed they'd get small RV's so they could create a lounge atmosphere. Maybe one of those RV's with the pop-out "living room" and a canopy to create the outdoor seating both teams ended up with?  But I also assumed they'd be allowing the crowd to try on shoes and shop.  Instead it was a walk through a claustrophobic shoe museum. If they couldn't allow people to try shoes on they should have billed the event as a Sneak Preview of a new Ivanka Trump line & treated it like a fashion show versus "look but don't touch" display.  Maybe have a raffle and give away a pair or 2 of the shoes if you attend the event and then show up to Nordstrom's shoe department with your entry? And what the hell was the Nordstrom lady's name- Tasty??? It sounded like a name you'd hear in a "Gentleman's Club".

Geraldo needs to be given full control on the next task and no one else should give any input or do anything beyond what he says.  Let him implode with his stupid out dated ideas.  And why does Kate think she's worthy of a 3 hour (or whatever) hair and make up job for a 4 hour task...on a Trump show? And her "Stylist" missed the mark by about 10 years on the '50's 'do. 

I love Sig because I'm a huge Deadliest Catch fan.  I agreed with his ideas for the GoPro's.  I sure hope he doesn't sink himself in next week's task.  But it seems like whenever there's a job that is "in my wheelhouse", that person fails. My DVR cut off so I didn't see who they referred to as the "party girl", but I'm guessing Brandi gets sloppy drunk/high on anxiety meds since that's how she rolls on Real Housewives.

• Love 4

I thought those vans or trucks (whichever, take your pick) were a dumb idea for a shoe showcase. Maybe Trump was hoping someone would think outside the box and erect a white tent for the shoes? Oooh, I bet Trump thought that a shoebox-like vehicle would convey to the masses that this is where every woman wants to shop for shoes on the street.

It just didn't convey high-end shoes, to me.

Yes, Tasty was that lady's name. Either her mother is/was a "fun" girl or it's a shortened version of something awful. Like Tastedemonia.

• Love 4

Just my two cents:

Vivica's  biggest problem with Kate is that all she does is the shopping - hence what does she task her to do in the first challenge - shop. Vivica knows how long hair and makeup take - Kate really had no control over that.

The whole challenge for Ivanka's shoes was ridiculous and wasn't worth the time they spent on it - just a plug for her line like Donald's Bottled Water a few years back - are they still selling that?

The viral video task was another disaster - sorry but I found Leeza's video disturbing as far as advertising a product. Old fart here and I don't watch housewives but that commercial turned me off. I'd rather watch something funny than sleezy. And I don't think it would bode well with the feminists out there today.  And Ian is only on there to get hype for Sharknado III

• Love 3

I thought those vans or trucks (whichever, take your pick) were a dumb idea for a shoe showcase. Maybe Trump was hoping someone would think outside the box and erect a white tent for the shoes? Oooh, I bet Trump thought that a shoebox-like vehicle would convey to the masses that this is where every woman wants to shop for shoes on the street.

It just didn't convey high-end shoes, to me.

Yes, Tasty was that lady's name. Either her mother is/was a "fun" girl or it's a shortened version of something awful. Like Tastedemonia.

The closed captions said her name was "Tacey."  I use closed captions for everything since I have mild hearing loss.

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say that I don't think Shawn should have been sent home. I agree that it was pretty messed up how she continued to not "step up" (really hate that phrase). However, she (IMO) is not why they lost the task. Vivica did a crap job of showcasing the shoes. She had dozens of people lined up....because they were getting free coffee. There wasn't a shoe in sight, and no one really gave a damn what was going on. I just think she failed to make a nice experience and highlight the shoes. And, God help me, I actually agreed with Kate - about the details mattering. Fake flowers would have been so tacky....and, damn, didn't Vivica show a nasty side when that was brought up? I do not care for her and I think SHE is the reason her team failed. 

And I get that you don't always have to fire the PM. In fact, I welcome that sometimes. But I felt like Trump went in there knowing he wanted to fire Shawn and it wouldn't have mattered what anyone said about anything. If it were me, I would have kept her, but FORCED her to step up next week. No matter what it was. If she failed, she could go home then. But Vivica deserved to be sent home for flubbing her task.

The coffee task was funny because up until I saw the finished products I loved Geraldo/Lorenzo's idea and thought Leeza's sounded tacky and predictable. Men think girl fights are hot? Pass!!! But the executions made all the difference. I still really think the original concept Geraldo had was great - flashing back and forth between the 50s and now, really showing how far the brand has come, but how they've remained the same. But they didn't really do that. I don't know if I can say that was truly Kate's fault - for taking forever and a day with the hair. I mean really, if it were that big of a problem, anyone could have told her to get her ass up and forget about the hair being perfect. But only Vivica seemed to care. 

But yea, after seeing Leeza's, I can understand why it was a better viral video. And I respected Lorenzo not even bothering to try and throw any of his team under the bus, and just taking the bullet - even if he really wanted to stay. Too bad. I was kind of rooting for him. Now I'm down to just rooting for Leeza, because Ian was acting like a major prick in this episode and I don't know if I can back him anymore. 

• Love 6

And the coffee challenge, well, that was just all kinds of weird to me.  "Chock full of nuts" has been a brand, even here in the south (it was the A&P standard, before A&P left town) for years.  Ya don't need Geraldo singing and dancing.  Everyone knows all you need is a non incestuous grab (Was that Maxwell House or Folgers?) and a good story.  Hell, Giles from Buffy made a freakin' career off of it pre Buffy.  Just turn the screw 30 degrees and make a potential viral...Geraldo drinking a cup of old brewed, and have Kate turn up as his current wife (playing off his multiple wives) and say something along the lines of "We brew it fast, because we both know this won't last."

I want to see this.

The way the season is going, I think Geraldo or Leeza will be the winner.  

I agree.  I think we saw a foreshadowing of the Final last night, except LL was the project manager.  I think Lorenzo will be back to assist Geraldo for the win.

He was super annoying tonight. And rude to Brandi asking her to leave when they were editing.

Ian was a little intense, but Brandi is an annoyance and who knows what she was saying during that session.  She has demonstrated that she will go low for her paycheck so I can only imagine how trying it is to work with her.  I give Ian the benefit of the doubt when it comes to Brandi.

• Love 1

What planet is this, where Brandi is the mature, calm and collected one?

I don't understand what Brandi said or did during the fight scene that caused Kenya to pull out the LeAnn card.   It was a fight scene between two housewives with volatile personalities - it had to be somewhat ugly for it to work.   Kenya was way out of line in the boardroom, and as much as I can't stand Brandi, kudos to her for not reacting to it.  If Kenya really felt that Brandi went to far in the fight scene, that was all she had to say, and if pushed, elaborate.  All she did was make Brandi look more sympathetic, and Trump already thinks she has it "rough".

I did laugh at the face Trump made at the end when he repeated "someone younger and prettier".

Blah on the shoe challenge which was just an excuse for everyone to fawn all over Ivanka.  It was good to see Joan Rivers - I agree she seemed subdued.

And, Donald, the Amazing Race is 10000 times better than your show. 

• Love 6

What planet is this, where Brandi is the mature, calm and collected one?

Trump and Mark Burnett are going too far out of their way to give her a superb edit. There's just no way she's not saying stuff to piss people off, it's winding up on the cutting room floor, and the barbs coming back from the other people are being left in. Trump loves tall, leggy blondes, and.....well.....there's only one on the show.

• Love 8

Up till then I thought Kenya had been handling herself very well on the show. Better than Brandi. I've never seen the HOUSEWIVES shows so I didn't get why so many people disliked Kenya. Well, now I do. She's a nasty-ass bitch.

Well, I do watch her on the Housewife show, and trust me, she is one SUPREME nasty- ass bitch. She is going out of her way to keep herself in check for the Trump. And Brandi on her Housewives show is even worse. They both deserve each other. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6

Lorenzo should have maximized the public's hatey perception of Kate. Want something funny that people will share? Have fun with it, dang.

Show Geraldo and Kate getting married, then Kate pregnant, then in a luxurious hospital delivery room with fresh flowers everywhere and happiness abound.

The baby arrives. Everyone is so happy.

Dr. yells out, "we got another one!" - cut to Geraldo wide-eyed and drinking a cup of coffee.

Cut to another nurse holding another new baby- cut to Geraldo drinking a bigger cup of coffee.

Then two more nurses holding two more and the doctor sweating profusely - cut to Geraldo drinking two big cups of coffee.

Two more nurses holding two more babies - cut to Geraldo drinking straight out of the Keurig.

Video Title: Chock Full of Kids

• Love 22

I'd rather watch Sharknado. It made me laugh.

I didn't know who Eye-on was beyond Sharknado, so it is interesting that he takes himself so seriously given his career. If he was always like that, how did he ever agree to do a movie like Sharknado? Doesn't seem to be in character ... unless he needed money badly. Maybe Eye-on is part of a CA character?

Drogo, you need to sign on as a producer of this show, it would be a vast improvement.

I'm really surprised no one has yet thought to play up Geraldo and Kate for what they are known for. And let them poke fun at themselves. It could have been knee-slapping funny for Kate to be having one kid after another, and Geraldo finding his secret stash of coffee in Al Capone's vault.

• Love 9

Lorenzo should have maximized the public's hatey perception of Kate. Want something funny that people will share? Have fun with it, dang.

Show Geraldo and Kate getting married, then Kate pregnant, then in a luxurious hospital delivery room with fresh flowers everywhere and happiness abound.

The baby arrives. Everyone is so happy.

Dr. yells out, "we got another one!" - cut to Geraldo wide-eyed and drinking a cup of coffee.

Cut to another nurse holding another new baby- cut to Geraldo drinking a bigger cup of coffee.

Then two more nurses holding two more and the doctor sweating profusely - cut to Geraldo drinking two big cups of coffee.

Two more nurses holding two more babies - cut to Geraldo drinking straight out of the Keurig.

Video Title: Chock Full of Kids

Brilliant, as usual, Drogo.  :-)

• Love 3

I hope they never do another task for an Ivanka Trump product. The ass-kissing was insufferable. Oh and the shoes were hideous. The ones they said were 9-5 shoes? All I thought was "how are those 9-5 shoes???"

Kenya's remark was horrible, but I also laughed a bit at it, just because she said Brandi's husband left her for a "younger and prettier woman" when LeAnn Rhimes is only one of those two things (yes, I am a horrible person). 

I think Lorenzo's commercial would have been better if they had gone with the rapping they talked about. The singing at the end, in the "modern" world, was not rapping. What happened to that idea? I thought Leeza's team's viral video was horrible. It was just one big cliche of everything people think will work in advertising and on the internet. It was horribly shot and the dialogue at the beginning was awful. Trump kept insisting that the executives really liked that video better, but I wonder if he really decided that team won because he knows he wants Leeza in the final 2 and letting her win as PM sets her up better for that than if they lost and he didn't really care about firing Lorenzo (who was going to be fired even if he didn't quit). Also, I keep forgetting that Lorenzo was in Grease! He looks completely unrecognizable.

I was rooting for Ian, thinking that he would be our sane narrator in the middle of this crazy mess, but it turns out he's nuts too. I'm wondering if people just get crazier the longer they're on CA. They're probably tired and overworked, but I wonder if there's some Trump cologne or tanning spray wafting in the air that affects their brains. Ian was getting way too self-aggrandizing with his "I've been acting for 37 years". Yes, okay buddy, but 10 of those were on 90210. So they don't count. Speaking of 90210, where are the Brenda and Dylan cameos? I'm still waiting for them! That's probably half of the reason he was put on this season, especially since Ivanka was such a big fan. 

Geraldo should have been taken back to the boardroom on pretty every task his team has lost, since they usually lost because of his ideas. I don't understand the other celebrities line of thinking in never bringing him back. I guess they're taking a page out of the Lisa Lampanelli book and thinking that someone who comes up with ideas, even if they're losing ideas, is better than people that don't come up with any? Or they know Trump will never fire Geraldo, so they need to bring someone else back? Although it seems like bringing him back is never even considered by anyone.

• Love 4

Kate really hasn't done anything but shop.  She is the first to volunteer to shop and then takes Shawn and they take their own sweet loving time.  It has been remarked that they went shopping for over 6 hours for one task.  Sounds like they are goofing off more than shopping.  

I do not like rat faced Kate.  She is a liar, social climber, an abuser and all around nasty ass person that is fake, fake, fake.  She has more plastic in and one her than the other women on the show.

Shawn has "checked" out of a couple of tasks already.  That is never good.

As for Sig, I would say that Sig must be pulling his weight as he is never called out in the boardroom.  He is pulling his weight, doing what is assigned to him and staying solid and keeping his mouth closed.  I did love his remark last night about the tasks being more for females than males. Loved the penis remark.

IMO, Kenya should have been fired immediately for her remark about Brandi.  That was uncalled for, just proof that Kenya is low rent.  She really relished saying what she did.  I have seen LeAnne Rimes and she is not exactly a beauty.   I have no respect for a female that will go running around with a married man. 

• Love 2

Although I didn't like Leeza's ad and the cliche girl fighting, I can see why it won. It had that "viral" appeal to it, which was the point of the task. Lorenzo's ad was more like a commercial, no real wow factor that would make it go viral. I'm sad to see him go. He seemed like a good guy. Shawn has just been phoning it in this whole time in my opinion, so I'm not sorry she went home. Maybe team dynamics aren't her strong point. She was a gymnast which although she was on a team for that she was really trying to do her own personal best and continuously push herself to do better. Same with Dancing with the Stars, you're competing against others but not really WITH others. Who knows. I won't miss her.

For some reason I like Brandy. Probably because I don't watch RH Beverly Hills (or Atlanta). Kenya comes across like a complete phony to me with that plastered on pageant smile. She does work hard and seems to have a brain in her head, but her comments about Brandy in the boardroom were trashy and rude. I did however notice that my standards for decorum have reached an all time low when Brandy's bra was showing during the brainstorming and all I could think was Hey, at least she's WEARING a bra! It's not so bad!

Bittersweet to see Joan on the show. She didn't really have that big of a part, but it's not like anyone knew this was going to be her last television appearance. Did anyone catch her in the boardroom making reference to "unknown complications" when discussing the tasks? Gave me the sads!

• Love 1

Eh, maybe.  Kenya has to keep the feud and drama going...thats how she got on this show.  I think she should have stopped her comments after she said that she would do what she needed to do as a professional, but she knows this game better than I do.  We'll see if it comes back to bite her.  I don't see her making it to the finals so her best play is to be memorable.

When she said that, I thought, professional what? I don't watch any of the Housewives shows, and it puzzles me that these women are celebrities.

Geraldo's been in the boardroom, the first few episodes. It was foolish, there's no way he's going to be fired. At least he seems interested in the tasks. Most of these people act like they couldn't care less.

• Love 5