Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: I Wish I Had A Project Manager

Ian was a little intense, but Brandi is an annoyance and who knows what she was saying during that session.  She has demonstrated that she will go low for her paycheck so I can only imagine how trying it is to work with her.  I give Ian the benefit of the doubt when it comes to Brandi.

I don't.  Brandi spoke the truth.  Chock Full of Nuts tweeted a thank you to her last night for recognizing that showing the brand and the single servings were important. Ian was being a pompous ass.  Leeza was fed up with his belittling attitude too.  And from what I saw, his "creative process" is annoying.

SnarkKitty, on 20 Jan 2015 - 01:21 AM, said:SnarkKitty, on 20 Jan 2015 - 01:21 AM, said:

Just wondering why Brandi threatening to re-enact an actual assault on Kenya in the midst of the project is permissable, but Kenya's retorting with her being left by her husband is all kinds of wrong?

Because it was a pretend fight not a real one?

And if Kenya was offended by Brandi's comments, a smarter move would've been to say, "Despite Brandi hitting me with another low blow and referencing my fight with Porsha on RHOA after I shoved a bullhorn in her face and she grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the floor, I remained a professional and continued with the pretend fight and didn't get personal for the benefit of the team."  But Kenya didn't play it smart.  

What exactly did Brandi say?  I only caught "bitch" I didn't hear the whole thing.  Did she say, "I am going to drag you across the floor like Porsha?"  

• Love 4

Fair enough, is Kmart the exception or the rule?  Regardless I don't see any of last night's videos going viral and increasing sales as a result, but just having the brand featured on the show may help to increase brand awareness.  When they see a large selection of K-cups, I'm guessing Chock full o'nuts is not the first option that most people would go to, maybe this will give it a boost.

• Love 2

Chock Full of Nuts tweeted a thank you to her last night for recognizing that showing the brand and the single servings were important.

I don't remember Brandi expressing so much concern for the product glamour-shots and branding-branding-branding during the filming...  when it could have actually made a difference. 

• Love 5

Brandi's bra took on a life of it's own.

I was just going to post something similar. Brandi, button up you blouse. We don't care to see your girls & bra.

When they were talking about product placement, why didn't they do something simple like putting the Chock full of Nuts logo on the mugs they were holding in bed? On Geraldo's, was anyone holding a box of K-cups instead of the cans of coffee?

• Love 2

I don't remember Brandi expressing so much concern for the product glamour-shots and branding-branding-branding during the filming...  when it could have actually made a difference. 

I guess she should have been fired then. The comment referred to the fact that she was annoying during the editing process not the filming process.

• Love 2
So they fire Lorenzo, he and his team slink out of the boardroom in shock and all those blowhard Trumps have to comment on is what mean ole Kenya said to poor, fragile, pretty Brandi? How superficial.

I may be paranoid, but Trump came into this seeming very biased towards Brandi, and it's bothering me. 

• Love 6

I may be paranoid, but Trump came into this seeming very biased towards Brandi, and it's bothering me.

She is exactly the type of woman he's attracted to. Who was the tall long-legged blonde model who made it almost to the end one season? They could be sisters.

• Love 2

Shawn…another Pollyanna that needs to stay in her lane when grown folks do business, she can join Jamie at sitting down and listening to the pretty music!  And using your age as an excuse for not being able to stomp with the big dogs was pathetic.  She and Kate were getting on my nerves with their passive aggressive attitude towards Viv; Shawn should have stepped up to become PM but since she didn’t her attitude was uncalled for.  While she may be rough around the edges, I’m sure Viv would have listened to their ideas before making the final decision.   

Kenya’s shoe bus, while siddity with the piano/chandelier, was far superior than Viv’s, from the beautiful shoe display to the cool way each shoe changed on the screen; Infinity had a well deserved win.

Wow... Kenya went too low IMO. How can you complain about somebody getting in the mud when you're getting in there yourself? Commenting on somebody's husband leaving them... come on... that's just low rent.

Nah, bitch had it comin’….Kenya has been putting up with a lot of remarks from Brandi and finally went for the jugular to shut her ass up.  Lesson:  if you’re going to sound off on somebody then you’d better be able to take it when they sound back on you.  I will say that no way in bluedilly hell is LeAnn Rimes better looking than Brandi.

Even Joan was surprised by what Kenya said/did!

Pffft, this from a woman who got off on making fun of everything, no matter how inappropriate or mean.  UO, but I wasn’t pleased at seeing her face yet again, let her rest in peace already.

Chock Full O’Nuts –

Nothing says COFFEE than two vapid Housewives rolling around on a bed in their bathrobes, I guess. At least Lorenzo's video SHOWED THE PRODUCT. Did the winning team even mention the new K-Cups that Chock Full O'Nuts was attempting to advertise?

I was pissed when Infinity won because like Viv I felt it was a T&A video devoid of class.  I get why they won, I just felt that Vortex’s was more polished.  Felt badly for Lorenzo, he should have put up Kate and Sig, who was particularly useless in this task.  And Kate should have gotten a 50’s wig instead of wasting all that time getting her hair done…I don’t recall 50’s hair looking that like anyway. 

Iass – Dude, so you directed/produced a few 90210 eppies, that doesn’t make your smarmy ass Steven Spielberg!  Nukka, please.  I wish Leeza had reamed him out when he was being unnecessarily dismissive of her ideas.  He is young Geraldo…. same pomposity, only not enough life experience to toot his own horn.

• Love 10

Shawn getting fired made no sense. OK, she didn't step up, but isn't the person who gets fired supposed to be the main or most of the reason the team lost?

I feel bad for Shawn because she's far too nice and good of a human being to be on this mess and got fired for the dumbest reason so far this season. At least the other fired people before her contributed to their teams loss in some way.

I don't like Vivica and I do think she makes everything weirdly personal, but I don't really think Shawn's firing was completely bogus.  Trump had it in his head, as did most of the competitors, that this was a task where a woman should have been PM.  Shawn was the only woman on her team that hadn't been PM yet and she made it clear that she wasn't going to be the PM and didn't feel she had the experience.  Which is fine, but then she leaves a huge opening right there for Vivica to rant and rave over having to step up yet again when Shawn hasn't yet.  Then Shawn's defense in the boardroom seemed to mostly be around how she had a better idea than Vivica did in terms of completing the main task, which she did.  But all Shawn did is a make a bigger hole for herself by pretty much admitting she had the better ideas, but yet didn't step up.  So Vivica's pettiness aside, Shawn's firing at least made some logical sense to me.

On top of that Shawn was oddly passive in the boardroom, which makes her Trump bait right there.  I get it, and I totally get what she was saying about being an expert on head games, which I'm sure she is.  This show is probably nothing compared to what she's dealt with her in career.  But at the same time Trump wants people that will scrap and show energy and fight dirty if they have to.  If you just kind of sit there, then Trump has no use for you.   Not that I have any clue why any of these morons would want to impress Trump.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 5

I guess she should have been fired then. The comment referred to the fact that she was annoying during the editing process not the filming process.

She might have been - unfortunately their stupid video won. 

• Love 1

But I felt like Trump went in there knowing he wanted to fire Shawn and it wouldn't have mattered what anyone said about anything.

It felt exactly like the past-season boardroom where Trump hated that Adam Corolla was PM for a car task when he wanted Michael Andretti. The argument that Adam was much better qualified went nowhere. Would it be that much trouble to tell the teams before each task who they'd like to see prominently (either PM or their right hand)?

She is exactly the type of woman he's attracted to. Who was the tall long-legged blonde model who made it almost to the end one season? They could be sisters.

If you're talking about the season where the fix was in for Joan Rivers to win, that was Playboy model Brande Roderick, whom I don't think the producers expected to be more than eye candy, but arguably should have been the one to go up against Annie Duke in the finale.

Joan reminded me of the Doctor Who episode where people were replaced by plastic duplicates.

• Love 4

If I'm a high-level Chock Full of Nuts executive, I don't know what's more cringeworthy for my brand..

• Kenya and Brandi fighting/laughing the street then rolling around on a hotel bed like the prostitute pair in American Psycho, or
  • Ian Ziering playing the sole NYC Chock Full of Nuts purveyor while using the creepiest "Nahhhhh, see" Looney Tunes gangster accent/voice he can muster.

Both pretty terrible. 

mugsy_and_rocky_and_bugsy_by_lotusbandic

• Love 2

Another great series of viral videos with minimal branding would be Friskie's Dear Kitten videos. What helped to get them to go viral was BuzzFeed finding them and posting about them. If you can get BuzzFeed to buy into something and share it, it will almost always go viral.

http://youtu.be/G4Sn91t1V4g

Both videos were far more commercial than viral. The key to viral is it needs to be a video the viewer will want to share with their friends, family and social media networks. Of the two, Leeza's was more viral. As a Housewives viewer, I would maybe think of sharing it but probably wouldn't. With Geraldo's? Nope. I'd turn it off within two seconds.

Also, Time created a list of the top 10 viral videos of 2014 at http://time.com/3588022/viral-videos/. Numbers eight and nine were produced by companies although several others had connections with businesses, i.e. the Lion King.

Just wondering why Brandi threatening to re-enact an actual assault on Kenya in the midst of the project is permissable, but Kenya's retorting with her being left by her husband is all kinds of wrong?

Kenya definitely shouldn't have said it - not because Brandi didn't deserve it, because she has the worst mouth and says the rudest and most foul things ever; I've watched a lot of these chicks over the years and frankly, I don't think there's ANYTHING one can say bad enough to or about her (someone ask Joanna Krupa her opinion on that one) - but because once again, it's a single-goose sauce and she was going to come out on the losing end, no matter what.

Both women are awful but Kenya was unprofessional in the boardroom last night. She did not complain about what Brandi said to her, which was bad enough but instead got into the mud/slime throwing contest and went even lower than Brandi did.

Kenya's got a mouth on her, no doubt, but she doesn't pull crap out of nowhere without a reason. Whatever it was Brandi said to tick her off must have been a doozy. And it was edited out because poor Brandi is stressed, right?

They should have just put both challenges into one task, then Geraldo could have danced his little dance and serve Chock Full O'Nuts to the women shopping for shoes.

When they started to play fight for the video, Brandi referred to a real hair pull/fight that happened to Kenya on the Atlanta HWs reunion last season/year. It was an ugly, childish comment, typical of Brandi but Kenya's reaction in the boardroom was even lower.

Brandi and Kenya are cut from the same cloth.

Kenya and her fans always brag about how intelligent she is. However, part of being intelligent is knowing how to read a room. She was foolish to taunt Brandi in front of the Trump children who's own Mother was left for a younger woman causing a huge media scandal.

This also gives Brandi all the sympathy. Particularly among women who are afraid of being left for younger and prettier women. Which is basically why she has any fans at all. Kenya is stupid.

I actually like Lorenzo on this task. Glad that Shawn is gone.

• Love 5

Did anyone see the Netflix ad with Gary Busey that ran during the commercial break last night? It was almost mechanical dog level ridiculous. Almost, but not quite. I have no idea why Netflix would thought Gary Busey would be an appealing spokesperson. Maybe to show that if he can learn to use Netflix, anyone can?

Edited by wudpixie
  • Love 2

As a woman, seeing that video would put me off the product. It was more suited to Kandi's toy line than coffee. LOL

I agree. I thought it was totally tasteless and tacky, just like Brandi and I thought it would be an epic fail. Which shows what I know about viral videos. Clearly my age is showing. 

Glad I'm not the only one noticing that  Sig (who  the hell is he anyway?)  is useless. There is always one of those every season that manages to flow beneath the radar and no one seems to notice how uselses they actually are until pretty far into the season. Teresa Guidice lasted as long as she did under the same premise. But I digress. They need to get rid of him pronto. No one will notice he's gone.

In the past this show has caused me to kind of like people I had always thought I couldn't stand. LIsa Rinna and LaToya Jackson come to mind. That is so not happening this season. I can't really even root for anyone. I guess Leeza is the least objectionable, but even she is annoying me with all the Brandi ass kissing. I hate Brandi more than any celebrity with the possible exception of OJ. I agree that, were Brandi an actual human being, then Kenya's hit would have been below the belt. But, since it was aimed at Brandi, I loved it. However, it did seal her fate. No one plays the victim better than that skank and idiots likeTrump are her perfect audience. It's clear he will retaliate against Kenya first chance he gets.  

I thought I might be rooting for Ian, but he has shown himself to be quite the tool. Not Gerald level tool, but still. I am developing a pretty strong hate for Viveca. Although I tend to agree with her about Shawn and Kate, she is a bully and clearly one of those women who tells you right away how she always gets along better with men than with women. There is usually a good reason for that as Viveca is demonstrating. Too bad she isn't as smart as she thinks she is. 

• Love 6

It's Brandi, the poor little victim who's mean old husband dumped her for a younger woman and we all know how  a man likeTrump would find that offensive. Oh Wait.......... never mind,

Seriously, his "Branid's been through alot" comment had me choking. No more than you put Ivana through you pompous, scum sucking phony.

• Love 9

I think that Shawn should have definitely stepped up as project manager for the Ivanka shoe line task since she hadn't been project manager yet and it seemed like she had very good ideas that could have given her team the win. However, I don't think she should've been fired because it didn't seem to me that she was the reason that the team lost. I think that Donald had already decided that he wanted to fire her regardless of whether or not she was to blame for the team losing.

In terms of the Chock Full O'Nuts task, I thought that Team Vortex was going to win. I thought that their video was better because they focused on the product as opposed to focusing on two women fighting on the street and rolling around in bed.

Kenya's comment to Brandi was very uncalled for. I felt bad for Brandi and I don't think it reflects well on Kenya to have said those kind of personal things in the boardroom.

NBC really rushed this season of Celebrity Apprentice with only three weeks left of the show. At this point, I think it'll be Geraldo and Leeza as the final two.

• Love 2

This "Chock Full o' Nuts" show was the biggest waste of time I've spent watching TV in the past five years.  The crowning point, for me, was Kenya Moore's comment about Brandi.  Brandi is known for being outspoken and troublesome on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."  She is hardly my favorite by a long shot.  However, this is a different show entirely.  Kenya had no business making that vile personal comment against Brandi in the boardroom, and had she been on the losing team, I would have hoped Trump would have fired Kenya on the spot!

I've seen enough of Geraldo and Ian, but I think I've fallen in love with Johnny Damon! 

• Love 4

Did anyone see the Netflix ad with Gary Busey that ran during the commercial break last night? It was almost mechanical dog level ridiculous. Almost, but not quite. I have no idea why Netflix would thought Gary Busey would be an appealing spokesperson. Maybe to show that if he can learn to use Netflix, anyone can?

Isn't it the Amazon Fire TV stick?

• Love 7

Trump is not a classy, sophisticated individual.  Joan Rivers and her daughter Melissa were absolutely vile during their season and Joan still won.  I don't think it was smart for Kenya because Trump will most likely side with Brandi over Kenya, however, I'm sure he was only thinking of the ratings and attention when Kenya made her comment.  He probably loved it.

• Love 6
I was just going to post something similar. Brandi, button up you blouse. We don't care to see your girls & bra.

I didn't mind it, if that is how she always dresses.

Did anyone see the Netflix ad with Gary Busey that ran during the commercial break last night?

That was the Amazon Fire thingie, and the fact you thought it was Netflix proves what I have thought for years ... most commercials don't work. About 10 years ago, I saw this one commercial 100 times during football games that started off showing chocolate swirling around in liquid form and segued to people in a car, and I thought it was for motor oil. It was for chocolate covered granola bars. 100 times!

I want to know how much of what we see are "celebrities" playing preset roles.

Lorenzo should have maximized the public's hatey perception of Kate. Want something funny that people will share? Have fun with it, dang.

Show Geraldo and Kate getting married, then Kate pregnant, then in a luxurious hospital delivery room with fresh flowers everywhere and happiness abound.

The baby arrives. Everyone is so happy.

Dr. yells out, "we got another one!" - cut to Geraldo wide-eyed and drinking a cup of coffee.

Cut to another nurse holding another new baby- cut to Geraldo drinking a bigger cup of coffee.

Then two more nurses holding two more and the doctor sweating profusely - cut to Geraldo drinking two big cups of coffee.

Two more nurses holding two more babies - cut to Geraldo drinking straight out of the Keurig.

Video Title: Chock Full of Kids

This would have been fantastic!  Good idea!!

• Love 1

Didn't Geraldo come up with the idea of black and white 50's scene then cut to current time?  And what did his singing in a top hat have to do with 2014?  It was a bad idea and he should have been fired for that.  Trump would have told Lorenzo he approved of the idea so it was his fault and fire him anyway.   Trump has only fired project managers this season, yes?  

I will now add Vivica to the nasty bitch list.  She is something else.  Who does she think she is?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

I am loving this season so far! I really don't dislike any of the cast and watching them, and in some cases their egos, interact is quite entertaining. Geraldo is certainly his own biggest fan! I was laughing so hard at him extolling his virtues. He is brilliant, just ask him!

I love Brandi being able to show she is more than just a "housewife". I am a huge fan of hers, she makes me laugh. Good for her for not reacting to Kenya's jab.

I had never heard of Chock Full O Nuts before this episode, so I don't really understand their name and what it has to do with their product. Wasn't a big fan of either video, but Infinity's was way more viral worthy.

Totally agree it's going to be Geraldo and Leeza in the end, hopefully with Leeza for the win!

Not sure what the weird codes are, maybe IPad isn't the thing to post with! Sorry!

Edited by MarkHB
Removed HTML line breaks.
  • Love 2

What did Sig do in the video?

I forgot he was on the team until they lost and finally showed him.

I thought that Kenya's comments were completely uncalled for.  I think even Trump was shocked that she went there.  I am sooo not a fan of Brandi Glanville (I watch Real Housewives), and even I felt badly for her. 

I don't understand the reason for the comments, either - I actually thought that Brandi was being fairly well behaved during these two tasks.  (Could there have been something said or done that was edited out??)

Also, I think Vivica just doesn't like Kate, for whatever reason, but, I kind of agree with Vivica - Kate delayed the filming for quite a while getting that ridiculous overly exaggerated "50's" hair-do (that looked more 40's to me than 50's....).  Why didn't Lorenzo bring Kate and Geraldo in?  The whole video's concept was Geraldo's idea. 

If she hadn't made such a big deal about 50s, it wouldn't have been a big deal since Chock Ful of Nuts started in the 30s. And Vivica can sit down with her bitching. Oh right she was sitting. However, Kate wasn't fiddling with her hair (God I hate defending her), a pro was doing it.

Kenya was a total dumb ass in the boardroom.  Anyone who has ever watched Brandi knew that the thing she would try to do on CA was play the victim.  The victim routine is all she has. It is why she is on a hit TV show and has written a couple of books.  Kenya played right into her hands by saying something completely horrible in a setting where it made no sense and was completely inappropriate.  Brandi gets to sit there and look wounded, quietly reminding folks of what a survivor she is to have gone on with her life after being betrayed by a bad man. What a brave little soldier she is, and see how folks like Kenya just attack her and remind her of her pain for no reason?  It is all total bullshit because no one has said/done more hurtful things than Brandi, but if you don't know about it first hand, it is so easy to be deceived by her.  

• Love 10

Ok, maybe Shawn didn't step up and had better ideas, but call me crazy for saying the person getting fired should be someone who had a big notion to why they lost and for that task it was Vivica because all those ideas were mostly hers and that was the criticism they had about basically having no shoes outside.

Trump basically fired Shawn because she wasn't bringing high amounts of drama, which is a no no I guess. I love Shawn, always have and always will but even I can say she sunk low signing up for this. DWTS was her forte and she excelled in it, but this show almost doesn't need any actual skill to win. Just hope that Trump likes you, have some rich friends, and be able to fight with the bigger egos. Once again, doesn't require much skill.

• Love 8

Ok, maybe Shawn didn't step up and had better ideas, but call me crazy for saying the person getting fired should be someone who had a big notion to why they lost and for that task it was Vivica because all those ideas were mostly hers and that was the criticism they had about basically having no shoes outside.

You know if she had brought that up in the boardroom she might still be there.  I kept waiting for her to say, listen when we left to go buy the accessories

the plan was to mimic a Nordstrom dressing room.  We are out there for a couple hours and get a call that Vivica had changed her mind and we were doing sowing coffee thing.  If the set up lost the task, if the slogan lost the task then I am not your problem.  

I think the reason Vivica is throwing Shawn/Kate under the bus is because she scares them and they let her do it.  Geraldo will come back at her like a lion so she's not going there.

• Love 5
You know if she had brought that up in the boardroom she might still be there.  I kept waiting for her to say, listen when we left to go buy the accessories

the plan was to mimic a Nordstrom dressing room.  We are out there for a couple hours and get a call that Vivica had changed her mind and we were doing sowing coffee thing.  If the set up lost the task, if the slogan lost the task then I am not your problem.

You're probably right. I'm one of those who thinks that Vivica should have been the one fired, but Shawn definitely didn't fight very hard to stay. 

• Love 3

I was pissed when Infinity won because like Viv I felt it was a T&A video devoid of class.  I get why they won, I just felt that Vortex’s was more polished.  Felt badly for Lorenzo, he should have put up Kate and Sig, who was particularly useless in this task.  And Kate should have gotten a 50’s wig instead of wasting all that time getting her hair done…I don’t recall 50’s hair looking that like anyway.

I don't know if I am old or what but I agree with Vivica.  There's nothing about that viral video for the coffee and wouldn't people just click after the chick fight was over with.  The video isn't going to make them buy coffee, just search more chick fight videos.  Brandi, I can't feel bad for her with all the low shots she has fired but it's amazing that she is a victim now. Eddie fooled around and married a younger woman - not prettier but younger but still she's not this victim.  Kenya isn't either but to see the room taken back in horror for the mere mention Eddie left her.  Please, I'm guessing half - or more, were already talking about it before.  That's what she's known for isn't and why she is on the housewives show.  Eddie left her, married, she did a book, and she tweets about it too.

As for Kate, I swear they kept showing the same curl job her personal assistant did that took hours and to see two big curls after all that time?  Not a good resume for her stylist.

• Love 2

You know if she had brought that up in the boardroom she might still be there.  I kept waiting for her to say, listen when we left to go buy the accessories

the plan was to mimic a Nordstrom dressing room.  We are out there for a couple hours and get a call that Vivica had changed her mind and we were doing sowing coffee thing.  If the set up lost the task, if the slogan lost the task then I am not your problem.  

I think the reason Vivica is throwing Shawn/Kate under the bus is because she scares them and they let her do it.  Geraldo will come back at her like a lion so she's not going there.

Excellent point.  I watched with half an eye and missed the dumb idea of a dressing room.   Who uses one to try on shoes?  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Forgot to mention....anyone else think in the suit and top hat Geraldo looks like the Monopoly man?

And Vivica, we know you are hardcore ride or die so stop with the phony tears every time Trump asks you a question.

• Love 7

I think Sig is doing a lot of the construction and hauling and toting.  The ladies are not unloading trucks, and how much help do you think Geraldo is when there's manual labor to be done?  I assume he's doing more than his share -- just not the fancy stuff.  They've shown him making perfectly reasonable comments during group discussion -- sometimes ignored, but an issue that ends up being important to the task.  

He was the second camera man on the shoot -- not sure how many of his shots were used.  I think he also held a light or microphone.

I knew Vivica lost that shoe challenge when among the glowing tributes to Ivanka was one that said saying "I AM... connected."  You know that burned.

• Love 3

Shawn was on one of the morning shows and again mentioned she was the youngest one there. Reminds of a long ago coworker who always spoke of her accomplishments at such an early age. Everything she did was amazing because she was just so incredibly young. I always wondered how she handled aging since she'd be in her 50s now. I knew when Shawn turned down being project manager, she'd be the one to go.

• Love 2

Brandi and Kenya are cut from the same cloth.

Kenya and her fans always brag about how intelligent she is. However, part of being intelligent is knowing how to read a room. She was foolish to taunt Brandi in front of the Trump children who's own Mother was left for a younger woman causing a huge media scandal.

This also gives Brandi all the sympathy. Particularly among women who are afraid of being left for younger and prettier women. Which is basically why she has any fans at all. Kenya is stupid.

Bingo.  Kenya is a toxic person--no editing is creating that.  

As far as Brandi goes, she's no saint, furthest from I bet, but she's been playing things a lot cooler on this, unless the editing has been insane removing stuff.  Sure we saw a reference to some stupid fight at a reality reunion show, but since when do we think anything at those reunion shows is any more real that what airs on the shows themselves?  What DOES seem to be real is what these ladies have gone to the press to say about each other (apparently a lot), but also undeniably the whole saga of Brandi's marriage was pretty darn real.  Honestly, alluding to a fight is distasteful, but alluding to one of the messiest public divorces in the press in the past decade is clearly a pretty stupid move if you don't want to come off as a horrible person. Any claims of being provoked are going to sound pretty hollow after pulling that card, then sitting there smirking about it after the whole room gasped.

• Love 5

Forgot to mention....anyone else think in the suit and top hat Geraldo looks like the Monopoly man?

I thought he looked like what might happen if Mr. Peanut was Hispanic and had a ridiculous mustache.

• Love 4

Poor Brandi. Always the victim.

Maybe if she doesn't want people to poke at her sore spots, she shouldn't poke others'. Saying she was going to drag Kenya across the floor like Porsha was hitting below the belt. Too bad for her she had a lower belt.

Is that what Brandi said? I was only half paying attention and didn't understand where Kenya's anger was coming from.

I can't stand either of them, but I hate the way people try to take care of "poor little Brandi". Thank you Kenya for giving them another reason to say "awww poor Brandi".

And Donald Trump can stfu about Kenya going to low. I remember all the bs you said about the POTUS, Donald. So, spare me your fake ass shock about someone hitting below the belt.

I'm glad Shawn is gone. She could never seem to find one give a damn. She seemed lifeless most of the time.

I really liked Lorenzo he came across well, but yeah he was going to get fired, so go out with class.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

I'm a huge fan of Shawn and was sad to see her get fired, but she's just too nice for this show and probably was relieved to be fired to get away from these crazy people. She did have a better idea than Vivica who elected not to use it, and Shawn could have fought harder to stay if she would've emphasized that to Trump in a way that was suggested upthread. I think Trump wanted to keep her, but she didn't bring enough drama in the boardroom. That's just not her and kudos to her for not letting The Celebrity Apprentice make her be someone she isn't. She clearly wasn't cut out for this show and was just doing it for charity. It's not that she doesn't have good ideas. She simply doesn't have the necessary personality to make it far in this game. You can only fly under the radar for so long before you have to prove yourself. Oftentimes proving yourself in this game is fighting like mad in the boardroom because Trump knows that makes good TV.

My only other reason for watching is Johnny Damon. I don't think he said a single word the entire time I watched ( I only watched until Shawn got fired), so I'm sure he'll be gone soon. I'm not a fan of any of the others, and Geraldo has always seemed insufferable to me. I think Leeza looks like the winner just by appearance alone.

It sure was great seeing Joan Rivers on TV again. May she R.I.P.

Edited by jmonkey
  • Love 3