Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Abduction

So… with all this Malcolm Black stuff out in the open, isn't Daniel's name essentially cleared now? Now I have to sit through Margeaux's pointless Revenge? Even Victoria was like, Bitch, let it go…

Thankfully, that Malcolm shithead is dead, finally. This little arc was rather tedious.

For a second, I thought Louise's storyline was going to turn out to be a scam by her and her mother to land Nolan as a husband. But no, apparently, Louise killed her father. A reveal that I'm sure shocked exactly three people in the audience. Except I bet that it was Mommie Dearest that did it and managed to convince poor, stupid, gullible Louise that she did it.

• Love 5

I totally thought they would scam Nolan too.  Blech on "poor" Louise.  The actress is really pretty though, and underused - and what  a shock when the mother wasn't an hallucination! 

So Emily has to tell Victoria David wants to kill her so they can cooperate?  Odd how that was presented/jumped over and then Victoria plays her part.  Obviously the writers want to move on to NEW revenge where all the guy needs to do is tap your phone. ROFL at how painfully far that is behind Emily and Nolan's playbook.

David is weird, all the time.  Just damaged merchandise. And stiff and jerky acting.

Jack's idea of Emily's HEA probably wasn't Ben, eh?

How convenient!!  Malcolm fell into the fiery pit of hell.

Edited by Jlina

Malcolm Black was like a cartoon character.  This episode was a letdown for me. 

I couldn't care less about the new Margaux revenge plot.  And she has her own lackey, apparently (who came out of nowhere).

Victoria is the one being reasonable?  

So Nolan is married!!!   

Rookie TV/movie mistake - turning your back to the bad guy before making sure they're absolutely dead.

And I just don't care for Margaux's lame vendetta. Hope her takedown by Ems will be delicious.

• Love 4
I couldn't care less about the new Margaux revenge plot

Same here.  And I don't get why she's still so set on ruining Emily after hearing the truth.  What happened wasn't Emily's fault, that is all on David (for stealing from Malcom in the first place) and Victoria (for setting David up and getting Amanda locked up as a child).  Mostly Victoria though, because David would never have been taken by Malcom if not for the Graysons.

• Love 8

Obviously the writers want to move on to NEW revenge where all the guy needs to do is tap your phone. ROFL at how painfully far that is behind Emily and Nolan's playbook.

Ha, yeah, I was like, what? I sure hope for his sake that he has something else in his repertoire, because that phone tap isn't going to get him squat. Like Emily is going to go calling someone up and detailing her various crimes, "Remember when I did this? Weren't those fun times?"

Maybe it's because Margeaux has moved herself up on my shit list but I've actually liked Ben for several episodes now. I wouldn't mind it now if Emily tapped that. Girlfriend needs to get laid.

• Love 3

I don't know if it's the actor or the writing, but with his being Emily's father, I expected David to be much brighter.

I hope Margaux's newfound thirst for revenge is fleshed out, because her love for Daniel never seemed that strong and it seems quite disproportionate.

• Love 3

This should have been the last show of the series.  They could have wrapped everything up tonight.  But noooooo...

Why did they keep trying to make Margaux's henchperson some mysterious person like we were going to be surprised to see him?  Are we supposed to know who he is?

Every single person in this episode was ridiculously stupid.  If people actually behaved like normal people do, things would have gone down completely differently.

And I still don't trust Ben.

• Love 2

So, Margaux is going to tap Emily's phone and get evidence of her crimes to put her in prison?

What crimes?

How indiscreet is Emily that she's suddenly going to be detailing her plans for world domination on the phone?

And it's Conrad that killed Pascal. Or are we just supposed to forget that because it happened last season?

Margaux is like, Diet Revenge. And she has a nasty aftertaste.

• Love 10

Victoria just said it: Emily has left behind no evidence. She has to out herself if not now, the second she figures out that pathetic phone tap, which you know she will within about ten minutes of it happening. (Or should, anyway, or the writers have gone too far in de-badassing her. NEVER try to de-badass Emily. My favorite part of this episode was David essentially admitting that she's way more competent than he wants to think about and could have handled this mess far better than he.)

If Emily outs herself as Amanda, she can clear Daniel and Nolan in the same breath. No one is gonna try talking fraud charges against her; her story is one the public would eat up with a spoon: a man was betrayed by the justice system and his daughter sacrificed her whole life to clear him and bring the true villains to reckoning. Hell, they've just exposed corruption in the FBI, who's gonna argue that Emily could have gotten her father cleared using orthodox methods like going to the police.

Meanwhile, for all that Louise's Momma has a judge or six in her pocket, I wouldn't count Nolan out on how many judges he can get the ear of. Louise's poisoning was discovered by a person other than her, which is critical: it means she wouldn't have to deal with being called paranoid for suggesting it if she did. So she needed to go to a New York judge with the evidence and Nolan and her side, and gotten back control of her money. She could even keep her mother away by threatening to press charges for the poisoning or go public with it. Even if Louise did kill her father (which is doubtful), it happened when she was a minor and presumably unbalanced. Dosing her with a drug that makes her even more insane just makes her family look even worse, because what kind of people poison a little girl most of her life instead of trying to get her actual help?

• Love 4

One other thing that had me shaking my head tonight.  Emily, Victoria, et al are fighting for their lives, while Margaux is making plans with Eevul Henchman to tap Emily's phones.  Doesn't that just sort of telegraph that maybe, somehow, Emily is going to survive this minor difficulty?

• Love 1

Well, Malcolm is thankfully gone. I hope. We don't have to watch Emily & Victoria being kidnapped for weeks, David is unfortunately still alive, & surprise! so is Louise's mother! And she is just as mustache twirling as Malcolm was. How boring.

Anybody else notice that when Margaux was telling her henchman what she wanted she didn't say Emily's name? She said "a woman", not Emily. My guess is that she's really going after Victoria, but the show will continue to make us think she's really going after Emily.

Victoria told Margaux that Daniel’s life was threatened & that’s why she helped set David up. When did that become the story?

• Love 2

Maybe she meant Daniel's life of privilege was threatened and not that his actual life was in danger. That's all I've got.

I haven't thought of the possibility that Margaux is plotting against Victoria instead of Emily. But I kind of doubt it. Remember when some of us thought that the twist was going to be "David has more up his sleeve than it appears" and then it turns out he tried to kill Victoria by first saving her life after she got electrocuted, so he really has been an idiot all along?

Victoria's heart grew three sizes this episode! Digging the look of mutual respect between her and Emily. So that's settled, right? Truce? Not sure where else this can go now that's not downhill.

I'm going to call Margaux's henchman NuFrank. Emily should trounce them easily. I think Victoria thinks so too.

Margaux: Emily is to blame for everything and she must pay!
Victoria: Revenge is a dangerous game (she says as she ice her bruises).
Margaux: It will be me who destroys her!
Victoria: (just about rolls her eyes)

I don't think Victoria is up for squaring off against Emily again, so maybe she'll be the peacemaker for a change? I mean, Victoria knows Emily is not to be trifled with, and that Emily wouldn't want to destroy Margaux unless provoked into it. Keeping this thing from escalating would be the best way for Victoria to protect Margaux.

And it's Conrad that killed Pascal. Or are we just supposed to forget that because it happened last season?

Emily pushed Pascal to confront Conrad, so of course it's all Emily's fault that Conrad pushed Pascal into the blades of a helicopter </sarcasm>

My favorite part of this episode was David essentially admitting that she's way more competent than he wants to think about and could have handled this mess far better than he.

Yes, that was great! I love how he was also pretty much dissing Jack "If only I made my daughter my backup instead of you, you blithering moron!" That has got to burn getting an "I told you so!" from stupid old David.

Also, not that it was exactly surprising, but Emily was kicking Malcolm Black's ass even with her hands tied up.

Ben isn't my favorite character, but I can dig Emily with Ben if it means that the show doesn't put Jack with Emily like we all dreaded since the beginning. Please, give her anybody but Jack!

• Love 3

I feel for Louise, really, I do. Her screwed up family has been drugging her for years and her mother has found a way to legally take away the inheritance that her father left for her (not to mention sending her to a mental institution). She really has my sympathy. But when she said, "Without my bank account, I don't know what to do," I just rolled my eyes. You mean get a job like the rest of us? Boo fucking hoo. I just can't when people like her and Charlotte act like if they don't have a trust fund to pay for their rent and drinks, they have no clue what to do.

Thank goodness Malcolm Black is gone. The entire storyline with him, Kate, and everything associated with them were all pointless and uninteresting.

I have no interest in seeing Margaux try to take down Emily. First of all, she is no match for Emily. Secondly, now that Emily is done revenging, what exactly does Margaux expect to hear when she taps Emily's phone? "Hey, Nolan! Just wanted to see if you want to get lunch at the club today. I saw this bird while I was having coffee this morning and it totes reminded me of how I killed and framed a bunch of people. Tee hee! Ahhh, good times. Anyway, call me if you want to go shopping or hang out!"

You know the world is a topsy turvy place when Margaux is seething with rage and Victoria is telling her, "Girl, slow your roll. You really don't want to do this." She is a step away from busting out the "dig two graves" quote.

• Love 6

I've never understood why some people think Emily is completely squeaky clean in the eyes of the justice system.

Identity fraud (and theft with Fauxmanda dead and unable to prove that it wasn't) isn't just something the police shrug off and chuckle about. As compelling as Emily's story is, in the real world vigilante justice lands people in jail. The only way Emily could get out of her fraud charges would be to bribe her way out of them, which would likely cause a massive public outcry given how high profile she is. In addition Emily has committed arson, kidnapping, breaking and entering, conspiracy to frame, attempted murder, theft, spying and much more.

All Margaux has to do to take Emily down is send her goon to Allenwood, have him break into Warden Stiles' records and print them in her magazine. Frank did it in one episode and came a hair's breadth from exposing Emily. Not to mention that Emily lived as Amanda for 6 months between juvie and the switch, or that real-Emily's parents retroactively "gained" a fortune out of nowhere.

I get that people here don't like Margaux and that's fair but Emily's house of cards is pretty precariously balanced. Her alias isn't watertight- the only reason it hasn't unravelled yet is because people haven't poked around in her past much.

Edited by GuyAwks
  • Love 1

I hated that Nolan was left in the dark about everything (hey David, Nolan's a pretty good asset to have too...just ask Emily).

And while I like Louise, her marrying Nolan really irks me. Emily's the only person I want to see Nolan married to (for convenience or otherwise).

• Love 3

Agreed on both counts. Nolan has been shown to be a true revenger. No, he's not the best in hand to hand combat, but he could have helped David, Jack, and Ben locate where Emily was being held or created audio files of Kate.

I like Louise (I don't love her, but I like her) and I agree. I appreciate that Nolan was trying to be the knight in shining armor, but I am not thrilled about him marrying Louise.

I'm just going to pretend this episode was the series finale. I actually liked Em and Vic working together a bit.

I never gave a shit about Margeaux and give less than a damn about her "revenge", especially considering Daniel slept with Louise like a week before she found out she was pregnant.

Also, were the actors playing David and Ben competing in a "who could be the worst actor ever" contest?  The guy playing David won, hands down, but still.  BAD. ACTING.

• Love 1

I haven't thought of the possibility that Margaux is plotting against Victoria instead of Emily. But I kind of doubt it. Remember when some of us thought that the twist was going to be "David has more up his sleeve than it appears" and then it turns out he tried to kill Victoria by first saving her life after she got electrocuted, so he really has been an idiot all along?

I would love the Margaux storyline if it were a case of misdirection and she was gunning for Victoria instead but yes. We were burned already with David and it's pretty likely that Margaux is just as big an idiot as David.

So, I tried to ignore most of the abduction/violent scenes.  I am just not a fan.  I did enjoy the bits and pieces where they all finally started to work together.  Sorry if I missed this here--I tried to read carefully-- but originally I was really annoyed that Vic told Malcolm about Jack, which put him in danger.  But then I wondered was she trying to get info to someone that could help them?  I didn't think she hated Jack so if this was obviously the motive, forgive me, but I just can't keep track about who hates who anymore.  I know Emily added the symbol so I wasn't sure if this was a plan of Vic and Emily?  

You do have to laugh that you go from them being kidnapped by a madman to dear ole Margaux with her threats against Emily.  As said above, if Emily can handle the bulk of what she has handled this long, I don't see how Margaux can be much of a threat.  Clearly they are running out of ideas!

Margeaux us just such an unlikeable birch that I can't help laughing at her revenge plans.. Not to mention I still blame her for scamming Nolan's young apprentice so I Hope she gets what's coming g to her .<br /> Nolan got married Anyone else notice that in odd numbered seasons ( 1 ,3) his love interests are male and in even seasons (2,4) they are female. Is he the first truly bi character on a network show?

It's like I'm watching two different show. There's Revenge with Emily, Victoria and the crew and then an episode of Murder She Wrote with Nolan, Louise and her family. What's going on?

I loved it when Nolan and Emily work together and try to take down Victoria or help David but he didn't even help on this episode, all the work went to Ben and Jack, while Nolan...married Louise!

I hope they start integrating the two storylines. Maybe Louise can try to kill Margaux again or did Margaux forget about that now that she's trying to out revenge Victoria? Louise can kill Margaux and then Emily can kill Louise's mom, everybody wins! Anything to get more Nolan and Emily scenes.

I loved Karine Vanasse so much in Pan Am. She was so adorable and sweet. I can't stand her on Revenge, not her looks nor her acting. Not a good fit for the role, IMO.

The actress and the character were really fine in S3, but they fucked up her character so much they made her unsufferable. But these writers are so wishy-washy with character's personnalities it doesn't come as a surprise though.

• Love 2

I sort of wish that Louise had succeeded with Margaux in the steam room (just to get her off the series).  Her lukewarm revenge plot is laughable.  The show really took a weird turn with this episode.  And what was with the crazy editing?  In the middle of the crazy bat shit Emily/Victoria/Malcolm business they cut to Margaux meeting with her goon about phone taps.  What a way to take you out of a scene! 

I have no idea where this show goes from here.  All the major stuff seemed wrapped up.  These dangling little threads involving Louise and Margaux just don't interest me.  But Nolan does, so we'll see where it goes.

Edited by SierraMist
  • Love 4

I'm not sure where the season goes from here. If it's watching Margaux getting revenge on Emily, or Louise getting revenge on her mama, no thanks. I have no interest in watching either of those scenarios.

• Love 2

What in the hell was the point of bringing this Black character into the story, making him out to be such a force to be reckoned with and then have him die in such a stupid way?!  Every so-called villiain they bring on this show just makes me miss Conrad so much more.

• Love 3

I never gave a shit about Margeaux and give less than a damn about her "revenge", especially considering Daniel slept with Louise like a week before she found out she was pregnant.

Exactly!  They're trying to make it seem like they had this great love  Daniel was with her when convenient and she was ready to kick his ass to the curb before she found out she was pregnant.  They were definitely a mismatch.  He seemed more into his old childhood GF during that storyline and even Emily the first time they were engaged than Margeaux.

• Love 7

I've never understood why some people think Emily is completely squeaky clean in the eyes of the justice system.

Identity fraud (and theft with Fauxmanda dead and unable to prove that it wasn't) isn't just something the police shrug off and chuckle about. As compelling as Emily's story is, in the real world vigilante justice lands people in jail. The only way Emily could get out of her fraud charges would be to bribe her way out of them, which would likely cause a massive public outcry given how high profile she is. In addition Emily has committed arson, kidnapping, breaking and entering, conspiracy to frame, attempted murder, theft, spying and much more.

But with identity theft/fraud -- who was she pretending to be? The Emily Thorn she created was fictional except for some childhood life that was very similar to the real Amanda's own. She has never acted like she was the girl whose name she switched with except in a few very specific situations, such as using fauz!manda's old photos -- but then Faux!Manda did the same. She's done a lot of the things Emily Thorn has, including being part of philanthropic societies and marrying a man for a green card so he could stay near his partner.  Motives aside, her creation of "Emily Thorn" has in fact matched up her actions to what she claimed to be. She can also say she changed her name for her own protection; and that's justified by the fact that Faux!manda was actually murdered.

As for her many crimes including arson, breaking and entering, etc: there is no proof. She's literally that good.

• Love 4

No interest in Frenchy trying to get revenge on Emily. The show ended last night for me.  Where are they going with Louise/Nolan?  Not part of the main plot.  What happened to Charlotte, guess she is with Chuck Cunningham.

• Love 1

From the episode recap:

"...For all the contrivances the show has undertaken to get Margaux to this point, she is a grieving, pregnant character who's lost both her father and the father of her child to circumstances she knows were created by Emily Thorne. And she isn't the equal of a Victoria Grayson, but part of that is because who wants to see anyone but Madeleine Stowe dining on that scenery? Margaux's right to investigate Emily when no one else will (including two POLICE OFFICERS who know what's been going on), and she's right to want to exonerate Daniel. Everyone else -- audience included -- is wrong to want her to fail at that. Therefore, any outcome at the end of Season 4 that doesn't involve Margaux decisively triumphing over Emily is going to be a troubling one..."

I don't agree with this. You go into a show like Revenge knowing that the heroine is going to do "wrong" things for the right purpose or reasons. No matter the crimes or collateral, I'm never going to root against Emily.

While Margaux's state of mind and extreme emotions are understandable, they are not objective. While Emily may have been tied to the circumstances surrounding Pascal and Daniel's deaths, she in no way knowingly created the circumstances. With Pascal, Emily merely wanted him to get a confession out of Conrad and did not realize the extent of Conad's evil. As for Daniel, there was no way for Emily to know he would show up when she was fighting with Kate.

And on the one hand, Daniel perhaps deserves to be exonerated for his final sacrificial act, but on the other hand, maybe it should serve as penance for the first time he tried to kill his ex-wife.

• Love 8

I meant to mention how much the show lacks with the absence of Conrad.  The big bads are one and done, not a continuity force.  Damn, I miss those arctic pools.

One thing this shows does that is odd - it has these little vignettes that you barely remember anymore; like remember when Emily was having blackouts and alluded to be sleeping with Conrad?  They really throw everything against the wall to see what sticks, it's kind of hilarious.

I still regret (instead of revenge) Emily throwing the DAMN LAPTOP into the ocean.  Argh.

And I have to say, I take offense at a recapper telling me how I should feel about a show I've watched since the first episode - especially one saying I'm wrong.  Ha.

Margot "seethes," it's what she does.  Maybe because she's French. She's seethed just about from the moment we met her with sibling rivalry and daddy issues and it's all built to a head for her now that she has a focal point, imo.  But no way is she "entitled" to seething - nothing in this shows backs that up, much less her going after Emily.

It'll be just another thrown at the wall thing.  Unless! this is the last season and she manages to kill her at the last moment?

I found it funny irony that Emily says she can't call Nolan and get another life in danger...when Nolan's doing just fine getting himself in danger one way or another.  I'd be surprised if Louise doesn't turn out to be some sort of Tyler tie in for the season finale. 

It's also odd that Daniel supposedly managed Louise's fortune when she is not in control of her money.  Plot fail!

Edited by Jlina
  • Love 1

Bad acting and worse accents. I wish someone had told Malcolm to go ahead and shoot so they didn't have to listen to his cheeseball accent anymore. Plus he had worse henchmen than a Batman villain.

Then there's Mama Congressman - seriously, she's excited he's a congressman? Add in a Southern accent that sounds like she watched too much Blanche on Golden Girls and I want the whole storyline gone.

And please take Margot along. Seriously he's going to tap Emily's phone? Unless he's got some software from Finch on Person of Interest, I'd bet Nolan has made sure that phone is tap proof. I do have to say that everyone in the show talks in front of the staff, in the open and on phones. Someone bright could figure out what's going on - then again,, it's someone Margot hired so…

• Love 1

Ugh. Now we're in for half a season of Margeaux: Victoria Lite? It doesn't work, show. It just doesn't work. WE THE AUDIENCE know that Emily was not responsible for Daniel's death. Directly it was Kate's fault, indirectly it was Victoria's (for sending Kate to the house in the first place). Emily had no hand in his demise, and to watch Vive La France enact some kind of bullshit revenge based on Victoria's lies is going to be beyond tiresome.

Victoria could have seen Emily killed like half a dozen times this episode alone, but even prevented it at one point (by yelling "Emily!!" before Malcolm hit her). So any kind of revenge from Victoria against Emily at this point will only elicit a yawn and a "Girl, this again?" from me.

Also, AIDEN. Why won't anyone say his name or spit it in Victoria's face that she poisoned and strangled him?? It's like everyone going quiet after Daniel shot Emily in the stomach and never bringing it up again.

• Love 5

"...For all the contrivances the show has undertaken to get Margaux to this point, she is a grieving, pregnant character who's lost both her father and the father of her child to circumstances she knows were created by Emily Thorne. And she isn't the equal of a Victoria Grayson, but part of that is because who wants to see anyone but Madeleine Stowe dining on that scenery? Margaux's right to investigate Emily when no one else will (including two POLICE OFFICERS who know what's been going on), and she's right to want to exonerate Daniel. Everyone else -- audience included -- is wrong to want her to fail at that. Therefore, any outcome at the end of Season 4 that doesn't involve Margaux decisively triumphing over Emily is going to be a troubling one..."

This so much.

The show needs to end with Emily's downfall- it's just what's most dramatically compelling and appropriate for the series overall. I've always thought Revenge should end one of two ways: 1) with Emily's identity being exposed and 2) with someone exacting their revenge on Emily. Margaux's plot is a great consolidation of the two.

The idea of Emily's own actions at the start of her revengenda being the cause of her eventual downfall at the hands of the law is brilliant and probably one of the best ways this show could go out narratively.

But with identity theft/fraud -- who was she pretending to be? The Emily Thorn she created was fictional except for some childhood life that was very similar to the real Amanda's own.

Identity fraud doesn't work like that. Emily doesn't have to mirror every individual personality trait that Fauxmanda had in order for it to be considered identity fraud. She used her identification documents for over a decade- that's fraud.

The courts considering what Emily did "for protection" is doubtful. Emily is a multi-millionaire and could have afforded other, legal avenues of protecting herself. Also if Emily could convince them she had a target on her back, forcing it onto Fauxmanda- someone with no means to protect themself- would make her appear partially liable for Fauxmanda's death. Not very sympathetic.

Once Emily's identity as Amanda comes out it's going to be glaringly obvious that all the various crimes and sabotage that has gone on in the Hamptons towards the Graysons et al were committed by her and, when the police know what to look for, finding proof isn't going to be very difficult.

Edited by GuyAwks
  • Love 1

Assuming she never legally changed her name,  and I am assuming she didn't do it legally since she didn't want to be traced, I'm not really seeing the crime other than using false documents.  I doubt the penalty for that is high.  I admit I hang out in civil law land, but at least for civil fraud you have to have created a harm as a result of the falsity.  What harm has been created by virtue of the use of the name "Emily Thorn" other than her infiltration in to the Grayson's lives?  And other than Conrad, they all knew who she was by the start of this year and did nothing.  And even there, did she take their money?

And really, exposing her identity is not an automatic trail to the myriad of BSC things she did to bring people down.   The vast majority was just slyly duping people into fucking themselves.  The exceptions being two kidnappings and arson.  All the rest was Emily fighting people who were actively trying to kill her.

She's definitely guilty of some felonies, but I cannot imagine how Margeaux would prove them.

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 3

"Therefore, any outcome at the end of Season 4 that doesn't involve Margaux decisively triumphing over Emily is going to be a troubling one..."

But why? Who the hell is Margaux and why is she worthy of triumphing over the protagonist whom we've known for 4 years, whose cause was framed from the pilot as a just one? And not to mention one important detail: Margaux should not have any beef with Emily. Emily did not kill Pascal (that was Conrad), and Emily did not kill Daniel (that was Victoria by way of Kate). But Margaux has been brainwashed by Victoria into thinking Emily is the cause of all of Margaux's misfortunes. That's not exactly a rootable battle between good (Margaux?) and evil (Emily??).

Therefore, to me anyway, any outcome at the end of Season 4 that has Margaux decisively triumphing over Emily is going to be an exasperating and illogical one.

• Love 11

Dear show, I don't care about Margaux.  She's just the French version of Ashley.  Her character revolves around her screwing Daniel.  She's not an innocent person who got tossed in the midst of a power struggle, she's a rich woman who decided that she wants to play with the only remaining Grayson and take out Emily.  Crazy was being drugged by her family and that actually makes sense that she'd act CRAZY and try to kill Margaux.  Margaux has not gone to Revenge summer camp and shouldn't be able to touch Emily.  All she's gotten is Grayson Backstabbing Training. 

As much as I like Chibs, I feel like he should be trying to be Malcolm Black, the most dangerous Canadian ever.  I have the same problem with him that I had in SOA, I can only make out 40% of his dialogue because he is that Scottish. 

• Love 2

Has Margeaux ever done anything wrong? She seems to always be in a state of righteous indignation, it would be nice to see a few more layers in her.

I never saw The Incredibles either, but I remember Tuco in The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly... "If you're going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk!". That seems like something Malcolm Black would have been more likely to have seen.

I'm sorry, if I have to sit through the rest of the season watching "take the french out of your mouth" Margeaux, I'm going to vomit. She is was a disposable character and once Daniel was killed, she should have moved back to "France", so she could hangout with Charlotte backstage.

The writers are stretching the original story and grasping at anything they can, to create another season. Forced story lines are just that .. forced. The show feels more and more like a daytime soap opera.

I guess Revenge hired a few writers from Lost? Why stop at 2 forced extra story lines? You might as well add a dozen or so and end the series with none of them resolved.

• Love 3
Also, not that it was exactly surprising, but Emily was kicking Malcolm Black's ass even with her hands tied up.

My power went out 1/2 way through the show. I was going to let it go and use that as a perfect excuse to give the show up, but I want to see that. Now I'm going to have to watch it on demand and be sucked back in. 

• Love 1