Type keyword(s) to search

Live Feeds Discussion

(edited)

I think it makes sense for Karen, actually. She can't win comps and should be Demetres' ideal final two. She should be everyone's ideal final two! Dillon should definitely want the competition beast out though, what the hell. Ika's actually dead in the water anyway imo - the only person maybe taking her to the finals is Demetres and Sindy pretty clearly instructed Demetres to cut his girl if he wants to win a jury vote. Which I think he really does.

ps  I realise that Karen logic is not Earth logic and this may not be her reasoning.

Edited by innocuouspuff
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, bagatelle said:

Kevin also won POV. They think perhaps Ika will leave.

Did he take ika down? So Dem would go home? Its about time he split those two up!!!

• Love 1

He did and put Dillion up, dumbass Karen is going to vote to evict Dillion at this point. So that still leaves Ika and Dem in the house. Oye. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Artsda said:

He did and put Dillion up, dumbass Karen is going to vote to evict Dillion at this point. So that still leaves Ika and Dem in the house. Oye. 

What's wrong with her???? I didnt mind her at first, now acts stupid! 

She's horrible. She can't win anything so she's expecting to be dragged to the end by one of them. She doesn't think of hey they may take each other? 

• Love 1

When she was put on the block, the true Karen came out, and I didn't like her at all. She'll go against Kevin because she really doesn't like him. I don't like Ika or Karen.

4 hours ago, Rachel RSL said:

Karen can't possibly be that dumb, can she?

Yes, I think so!

• Love 1

I'm full on rooting for Kevin now. Although I'd be ok with Ika or Demetres winning. Dillon and Karen can float right on to the jury.  What was up with Kevin getting a video from Pilar? (ugh) Did he run out of family?

William....meh. I am going to miss Dre though. I was dying when she was twerking and telling everybody to kiss her ass!  Seeing what goes down during commercial breaks of a double/triple eviction is always the most interesting part of the season.

• Love 1

In the live feeds, Karen told Demika that she wants one of them to win, and doesn't care about the money. She'll do whatever it takes to make sure one of them wins. She didn't come into the game wanting money, she doesn't need it. She wanted the experience, not the money. Wonder what her family thinks of that?

34 minutes ago, Evenshorter said:

In the live feeds, Karen told Demika that she wants one of them to win, and doesn't care about the money. She'll do whatever it takes to make sure one of them wins. She didn't come into the game wanting money, she doesn't need it. She wanted the experience, not the money. Wonder what her family thinks of that?

What a stupid reason to play, or in her case, not play, the game. She took someone's place, idiot! 

• Love 2

Yes, Ika's a loud mouth, I can't stand her.  The first time her and her slack jawed muscle toy went up together, she was willing to throw her game to save him, way to think of your kids there, mama of the year.  Can't believe they've had two chances to get her out and she's still stuck there. 

• Love 2
On 5/10/2017 at 11:39 AM, bagatelle said:

I keep forgetting to watch.  What was the reason Kevin had for taking Ika off the block?

When he put Ika and Demetres up, Demetres was his target because Ika is better for his game (not a threat at competitions and may still have the edge against her in jury votes). Karen felt that Ika should be evicted over Demetres. Kevin overestimated the relationship between Karen and Dillion. He thought that the moment Karen was evicting Ika, that Dillon would also vote with her (he wouldn't have which would have given Kevin the tie breaking vote to send Demetres home). In order to ensure Demetres went home, he saved Ika and put up Dillion thinking that Karen wouldn't vote Dillon out so it would force a tie situation and Kevin would get the vote in which he would use to evict Demetres. He didn't count on Karen flipping on Dillon.

Kevin's life in this game all rests in his ability to win POV this week and if he does in fact win POV, Ika is most definitely going home because Demetres will have no choice but to put her next to Karen and Kevin will be the sole vote.  He won't miss a third opportunity to evict one of Ika and Demetres. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, wintrygal said:

Yes, Ika's a loud mouth, I can't stand her.  The first time her and her slack jawed muscle toy went up together, she was willing to throw her game to save him, way to think of your kids there, mama of the year.  Can't believe they've had two chances to get her out and she's still stuck there. 

Well Kevin will be out, unless he can win POV.  Ika really plays to the camera, I'm tired of people like Karen playing, but not wanting to win ( sigh) 

Kevin's life in this game all rests in his ability to win POV this week and if he does in fact win POV, Ika is most definitely going home because Demetres will have no choice but to put her next to Karen and Kevin will be the sole vote.  He won't miss a third opportunity to evict one of Ika and Demetres. 

I'd love that to happen, see her leave the house. Funny she was all mouth when they were voted out, but she was crying at seeing them in the jury house, fake! 

• Love 1
(edited)

It saved this season for me, I was not watching back if he didn't win. I was writing the season off.

Feeds are now officially over for the season. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
On 5/12/2017 at 0:40 AM, F. M. said:

Well Kevin will be out, unless he can win POV.  Ika really plays to the camera, I'm tired of people like Karen playing, but not wanting to win ( sigh) 

Is that the truth or a way to get taken to the end? Because that ploy has been used to get a win, in the past.

3 hours ago, bagatelle said:

Is that the truth or a way to get taken to the end? Because that ploy has been used to get a win, in the past.

Its my impression Ika believes she's all that, and the show would be nothing without her. She plays to the cameras, calls everyone names. She's a bully, and I don't like her scrawny @ss.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, F. M. said:

Watching how ika treats Demetres, makes me ill , he thinks so highly of her. Please Kevin vote her out, out, out of the BB house! ASAP

After she told him that she felt their partnership was one-sided, I thought it would be poetic justice for Kevin to win the POV, be the sole vote to evict her on week that Demetres is HoH. Now that Kevin has won POV, everything aligns perfectly for some karma to bite her in the ass.

Ryan won HOH, the two who just entered, (Merron and Veronica?) are safe this week, and everyone is angry that Ryan isn't keeping to the plan with who he is going to put up. I forgot to turn off my VPN to see the feeds so it just kept buffering and I was missing who they are wanting up.

• Love 1

11 pm Est and those in hell are getting some of their items back and a few are complaining that things are missing. One of the women keeps screaming about her "missing swag" and I changed cameras but didn't bother to figure out who she was first. 

It sounds like Andrew and Hazma are going on the block. 

• Love 1

Erica took a shot at Andrew and he has been following her around skulking, according to her. She had a face to face with him at 11:17 where she told him that if he can take a shot at someone and call it strategic then he can't be pissy with her for taking a strategic shot. He's been pissy with everyone and it looks like the house is in agreement that if he goes up, he's the one leaving. I think I'm through for the night, though. Erica stood her ground and he just kept staring at her non-blinking. 

• Love 1

Uggggh, me again. Ryan is now telling others that Veronica and Merron have clearly had audio from wherever they were, because they have both now said things to him that he told someone or told only to the camera, including his son's name. There is a discussion going on through several of the groups that it is interesting that they showed up with a months worth of clothes for a three day visit, etc.

They are also onto the fact Veronica is not a superfan since she has been clueless about a bunch of things and claims to have never heard of Survivor. Now, I'm going to bed.

• Love 2

Apparently, before the feeds started there was a discussion in the house that the first HOH should put up Andrew and Hazma. After feeds started, I saw several hushed conversations that people didn't think Ryan was going to stick to that plan. 

Hazma went to Ryan and practically begged to be put OTB saying he really wanted to play in all the HOH and POV competitions he could, and he clearly knew the plan the house wanted was for he and Andrew to go up. He's now been walking around the house very cockily about how he is going to win every comp, etc., and it's annoying the others.

Andrew and Hazma had a talk starting about 9:50 pm 3/9, where Andrew was campaigning to Hazma how he at least wanted to make it to jury. At the same time, Alejandra was lying in bed pouting for some reason, and it sounds like she may have overheard some of the men saying they needed to get the girls out first, and she was named. So, if one of the men gets off the block, they are campaigning for him to put a girl up so she could be evicted. I didn't hear that portion myself, because I've barely been tuned in. 

Currently:

HOH: Ryan

OTB: Andrew and Hazma

Whiny bitches: Everyone else.

Veto yet to be played, and I don't know if it's been scheduled since I've missed so much. My meds are making me exhausted and it's hard to focus. 

• Love 1

I just realized my BBCAN tab was open and the feeds are down, so it may be the veto comp right now. Or it's the nomination ceremony but I'm pretty sure that was earlier. Hamsterwatch or one of the others probably have it.

• Love 1

I had dozed off when suddenly I heard a bunch of voices in my head, the BBCAN tab was still open! A bunch of the HGs were in a room where a coffin was in the middle of a green lake in what is apparently the Have-Not Room. This probably isn't news to those of you who follow BBCAN news:

Veronica says "Like" every other word and is going to haunt me in my sleep. Fortunately, the other HGs are onto her fake story of being a superfan who packed a suitcase for thirty days for what she claimed was a three day trip so hopefully, they'll get rid of her soon.

• Love 1

I watched a little bit last night and they were still crying after the HOH room reveal. Erica, Ali and Hamza were pretty teary. Hamza seemed really down after the video of his fiancé...it was shades of Metta. I don't get it...It has only been a couple of weeks! These people... hopefully he gets it together. Could be an interesting week with him as HOH. I'm glad Erica is safe. 

Even though the feeds were down for like over a day last Sunday, I'm happy there's no obnoxious music when they cut, and also, they don't seem to overly cut for minutes at a time like US. That is super annoying. I haven't watched too much though because I actually find these people a bit boring. I'm still getting to know them, though.

Interesting that nothing was mentioned on the show last night about Andrew going to the hospital (which is why the feeds were down for so long). Every time a houseguest tried to talk about it afterwards...feeds cut out.

Feeds down for season.  If you're reading this you probably know that Paras won HOH, nommed Daela and Kaela won POV.

Should Kaela cut Derek now or risk waiting to F3?  Advantage to cut now:  she'll have to come out on top in F3 showdown to advance to F2, but she will be playing against weak competitors and has a good shot at pulling that off and would likely ultimately win against either of them.  If she waits:  she has to face equal competitor in showdown, who may or may not take her to F2 if he happens to win, and she may or may not ultimately win against him.  (It sounded like jury so far seemed to favour her but she doesn't know that of course.)

Hmmm...

• Love 1