Type keyword(s) to search

12 Monkeys Timeline

I don't get why the people in Titan waited for The Witness for so long.  If they have a time traveling city, they could have gone to 12-26-1959 at any point.  It would have made sense if The Witness actually returned to Titan.  Instead, Titan came to The Witness.

(edited)

S4.E1

2046 - Jones splinters the facility to the Emerson to escape Olivia and accidentally sends the facility back to 2043

2018 - Jennifer robs a museum in Prague to steal an important doohickey

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
(edited)

S4.E2

2043 - Cole, Cassie, and Jones sneak into the facility. Jones uses the machine to send Cassie to March 1971 to kill Olivia. Cole and Jones find a way to steal part of the core in order to repower their 2046 machine.

July 31, 2018 - Jennifer tries to leave Prague for London but is intercepted by Bonham at the train station

(edited)

S4.E3

2046 - Olivia's people find Deacon alive in the rubble of the facility

March 16, 1971 - Cassie talks to a pregnant Olivia in jail in Baltimore. Instead of killing her, Cassie tries to save her and ends up shooting Olivia's mother. The Pallid Man's mother dies.

July 31, 2018 - Jennifer throws herself in front of a train in Prague and Cole rescues her. Bonham gives Cole the ouroboros that Jennifer stole from the museum. Cole remembers the story his father read to him and solves the puzzle.

May 11, 1852 - Inside the puzzle, Cole finds this date and a location (Blackleaf)

1971 - Cole splinters to  Cassie in Baltimore

• Love 1
(edited)

S4.E4

May 11, 1852 - Jones send Cole, Cassie, Jennifer, and Hannah to Blackleaf, Montana, where Elliot has been spent the last ten years building Titan for the Pallid Man. Deacon splinters in and kills Elliot.

(edited)

S4.E5

2043 - Jennifer finds a photo of a motel room with the phrase "climb the steps, ring the bell" painted on the wall (and two dead Russian men on the floor) from 1966.

July 21, 1966 - Cassie and Cole splinter to the motel to intercept the weapon they need to stop Titan but the two men are already dead. The seller calls the motel room and Cole tells him they will meet at the Emerson. Before Cole can get the weapon from the seller, both of them are killed. Cassie splinters back to 2046 and has Jones send her back a few minutes earlier to stop Cole from being poisoned. She fails so Jennifer splinters to 1966 to meet Gale and have him help stop Cassie and Cole from dying. Gale shoots and kills Zalman Shaw. Deacon gets the weapon and leaves with it.

S4.E6

1940 - Cole, Cassie, Jennifer, and Jones splinter to France to find Die Glocke

1966 - Deacon gets the weapon case from the seller at the Emerson Hotel which contains a bell that a random SS officer put in the case in 1940

1491 - Die Glocke has this date and the location of Hertfordshire, England, written on it

(edited)

S4.E7

2046 - Deacon takes Jones to Titan. Olivia tortures Jones to get her to reveal the location of the weapon (1491 in Hertfordshire). Olivia has Titan splinter to 1491.

2043 - Adler uses Jones' tether to program coordinates to send Jennifer to 1491. After Jennifer splinters to 1491, 2043 Jennifer arrives at the facility with two of the Daughters to tell Adler to fix the splinter suit ASAP and to tell Cole and Cassie to get to 1491 to help Jennifer.

March 9, 2007 - Jones sends Hannah to the Emerson

1491 - Jennifer splinters to Hertfordshire

March 8, 2009 - Hannah goes on a date with Bryan the bartender and beats up two dudebros. She then reads the letter Jones wrote to her and learns that Marion Woods will be at a club called Same Same Same wearing a blonde wig. Emma splinters from 2046 to 2009 and uses the name Marion Woods. When Hannah finds her, Emma thinks that Hannah has been sent to take her back to Titan. Olivia sends one of her thugs to 2009 to kill Emma, but she and Hannah escape.

(edited)

S4.E8

1491 - Jennifer is accused of being a heretic in Hertfordshire but is released by a fellow primary named Chorus. Cole and Cassie splinter in and rescue them. Chorus takes them to her father, an inventor named Nicodemus who created the ouroboros that Jennifer stole from the museum. Olivia uses Andrus to find the seers. When they refuse to tell her where the weapon is, she burns them alive. Nicodemus takes Cole, Cassie, Jennifer, and Deacon to an abandoned church to climb the steps and ring the bell. They discover another machine and an identical monkey bell which will create a paradox. Before Cole can use the machine to splinter, Olivia arrives. Andrus removes one of the bells which stops the machine. Olivia has Andrus decapitate Deacon.

2009 - Hannah and Emma reveal to each other who their mothers are. Emma tells Hannah that Titan is almost finished.

2043 - Adler repairs the splinter vest (while 2043 Jennifer "helps"), allowing Cole to rescue Cassie, Jones, and Jennifer before Olivia can kill them in 1491

S4.E9

2043 - Team Splinter realizes that the spiral code that Jennifer drew is the program for a machine.

2009 - Emma tells Hannah that she made up the name Marion Woods. Hannah tells her that James is her son. As they are driving out of town, another car runs them off the road. They escape and end up at Cole's father's house.

April 3, 2018 - The only date in the spiral code that Cole and the facility haven't been to, which is day that the plague is released at JFK Airport. Cassie and Cole splinter there moments after the virus is released and see the Pallid Man walking away. They take the broken tube back to the facility to have it analyzed.

2018 - Cassie and Cole resplinter to New York to find the N510 virus at the abandoned Markridge facility. When they return to the Emerson to destroy it, they find Hannah waiting for them. She tells them that Emma used the name Marion Woods and that Emma's sole purpose was to complete Titan in order to create the Hartle-Hawking State (space without time aka the red forest). Cole realizes that if destroy the virus, they will also prevent Jones from inventing time travel (their only weapon against Olivia) so he and Cassie go to JFK to release the virus. Before they can, Olivia has one of her henchman shoot Cole but Hannah jumps in at the last minute Bodyguard style to protect him. As she dies, she tells Cole that she is his mother. Cassie releases the virus.

2017 - Cole and Jones splinter to 2017 to tell Hannah what will happen in 2018 and to say goodbye.

(edited)
On 30/06/2018 at 8:56 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Olivia uses Anders to find Tihkoosue and the other seers. 

The ‘bad guy’ primary’s name is actually Andrus - as in ‘the brotherhood of Andrus’

Where did you get the name Tihkoosue? I think that’s actually the name of the Native American Primary back in the Wild West episode.(meaning ‘person of short stature’ which was a joke because the actor was incredibly tall)

Edited by wanderingnettle
Spelling

I wish someone with a LOT of time and money could edit the whole series so one (me) could watch whole season chronologically starting with....whenever the oldest date is, 1491 and through to 2063 or whatever the last date it. 

10 hours ago, MostlyC said:

I wish someone with a LOT of time and money could edit the whole series so one (me) could watch whole season chronologically starting with....whenever the oldest date is, 1491 and through to 2063 or whatever the last date it. 

They did that with the chronologically confusing 4th season of Arrested Development.  It was less satisfying than I expected.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 6:24 PM, wanderingnettle said:

Where did you get the name Tihkoosue? I think that’s actually the name of the Native American Primary back in the Wild West episode.(meaning ‘person of short stature’ which was a joke because the actor was incredibly tall)

IMDB didn't have a cast list for S4.E8 on Friday night when I watched it, but I recognized the actor (Donald Sumpter) from GoT so I looked him up and he was credited on 12 Monkeys as Tihkoosue. Donald Sumpter is listed in the opening credits of S4.E4 (the Montana episode, which Tihkoosue appears in) because he is briefly seen when Jennifer drinks the red tea and she sees the circle of seers. Donald Sumpter tells her that she's a fool because she just lead Olivia straight to them. Apparently someone made a mistake when they entered the info into IMDB because he is still listed as Tihkoosue/Seer.

On 7/1/2018 at 6:24 PM, wanderingnettle said:

The ‘bad guy’ primary’s name is actually Andrus - as in ‘the brotherhood of Andrus’

I didn't have the closed captioning on so I thought Olivia called him Anders. I corrected both above.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 03/07/2018 at 8:53 PM, Ray Adverb said:

They did that with the chronologically confusing 4th season of Arrested Development.  It was less satisfying than I expected.

Yes, I was looking forward to the re-edit of Arrested Development 4, but it didn’t make it any funnier sadly...

13 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

didn't have the closed captioning on so I thought Olivia called him Anders. I corrected both above.

It doesn’t make it any easier when they keep the characters names secret! They even get them wrong on the SYFY page. Chorus is currently listed as Cloris in their recaps...

Edited by wanderingnettle
Typo
10 hours ago, wanderingnettle said:

It doesn’t make it any easier when they keep the characters names secret! They even get them wrong on the SYFY page. Chorus is currently listed as Cloris in their recaps...

They also are not great with the official video clips they post on YouTube. Several had the wrong episode number and they have definitely posted them out of order. It's not rocket science, people. Get your shit together, sheesh!

• Love 1

S4.E10

2037 - Cassie's message plays. Athan visits Jones at the facility and asks if she is prepared to send test subjects to their deaths in order to save Hannah.

2043 - Cole aka Future Asshole splinters back to the places he knows he still needs to go (the pep talk with himself, saving Jennifer in Prague) to complete his cycle of time loops before erasing himself. When he returns to 2043, Adler informs him that they can't follow through with the primaries' plan to erase Cole using the code they gave to Jennifer because it would take their machine more than three years to compile and assemble the code (during which time they would be unable to use the machine to splinter anyone). They can't wait that long because Olivia has already started the process of the Red Forest so time will collapse in less than a day. Cole's plan B is to take over Titan in order to use its computing power to process the primaries' code to erase himself, but Cassie points out that they need more manpower so she convinces him to splinter back to 2007 to rescue Ramse a few minutes before Cole kills him. Ramse agrees to help Team Splinter take Titan. Cole says that after their mission is completed, he will take Ramse back to 2007 to be killed. Before starting their mission, Cole splinters Cassie to the place in Florida he saw in his vision and gives her the ring that his father had for Hannah (which Cole retrieved from his dad's old car in storage). Jennifer drinks the red tea to taunt Olivia and trick her into bringing Titan to 2043. Olivia quickly figures out that she was tricked and tries to splinter Titan out of 2043, but Katarina has done something to prevent that.

(edited)

S4.E11

2043 - Adler is killed by Olivia's followers but 2043 Jennifer arrives at the facility in time to save Jones and 2043 Deacon arrives to save Cole and Ramse. Cassie kills Olivia but then decides to let the Red Forst happen so she can be with Cole forever. Cole convinces her to push the button and stop the Red Forest.

894 - When Cassie pushed Olivia into the Red Forest Machine, it splintered part of her to 894 where her skeleton is buried under snow

2013 - Cassie gives her speech but realizes something is different that day. She eventually buys the house of cedar and pine. Jennifer bioengineers a unicorn.

Unspecified future: Hannah grows up with both of her parents. Sam is alive and with Ramse. Deacon is a bartender who is friends with Jennifer.