Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E16: The Comeback

Thanks to the poorly-thought-out way they did Comeback Canyon it shouldn't have been that much of a shock. They only brought back somebody who just "went home". In prior seasons they'd bring back a contestant everyone had a chance to think of as long gone and potentially had time to become a new contender for the win.

Agree. Very annoyed at how that all played out.  I was rooting for Scott mainly for the drama of him coming back.  I didn't think he would win the whole thing but it would have been great if he was the one to come back after all those weeks.  When it turned out to be Woody it was such a letdown.  I watch with my son and he didn't even want to watch the show anymore when he saw it was Woody!   And not because he hated Woody.  Just no drama there at all.  It was kind of a joke.  The guy just left the week before!

I superficially wish the guy who was a model in his glory days would've stayed. I don't remember his personality. He may have been as exciting as dried glue, but I remember how pretty his modeling pics were. I had no clue what his name was so I googled. His name is Matthew Miller & I would've liked to see him make it to makeover week.

That guy was HOT in the day!  I was hoping he stayed too.  Look forward to seeing him in the finale.