Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E16: The Comeback

Ugh,  Rage Boi returns, and Woody is back.   Toma or Sonya better take this.

Sonya's hair color is awful, and that thing they attached to is  the cheapest, shittiest wig I have seen outside Rock/Flavor of Love.     That color is aging on her.    Why not keep her natural brunette, which is pretty?

Lori, Eyeore to the end.     She's the most apathetic contestant I recall in this show.  

Did they say Scott was down to 240 since getting home?    That would only be two pounds lost, but I suspect he's lifting and building muscle.    He could stay at 240 and be fine.     

First of all these people are not so-called experts because they embrace their inner athlete so they can go home and teach their families and friends. They were brought on the show because of their sob stories, desperation, and the $250, 000 and $100, 000 cash prize carrots being dangled in front of them. I am more impressed with someone who lost the weight on their own with little help or a few of the contestants who went home early and lost weight with very little help.

Do the contestants actually believe what they say during their I went home spiel. Lori does not look like a happy mother to me and her I fought my emotional demons and won BS made her look like she reading off a cue card. Was she trying to convince the viewers or herself. Seeing Rob's nipples though his shirt during the idiotic rowing and weight bell basketball hoop challenge will probably give me nightmares tonight. And speaking of Rob, he and Woody could be father and son. I also had a good chuckle with the stupid commercials trying to convince America these people can help you get better with these products. Seriously... And lets not forget the jumping on the box will help deal with your emotions. Next time I am having a bad day and want to chow down on bad food, I will jump up on a box instead to carry those evil thoughts away.

I can't stand Rob.  Ugh.  Ugh. Ugh.

I was so sad when I saw Woody come back. I liked Woody okay, but I was really pulling for Scott.  

Scott is 6'5" or 6'6" I believe, and fairly muscular. So if he stays at 240, I think he's fine (in more ways than one).  He might not have a chance at at home winner, but as far as life goes.  I think that's a healthy, maintainable weight for him.

I too was pulling for Scott to come back but I like Woody okay.  Of the 5, I was glad that it was Lori that left; I feel like she has been living on borrowed time all season.

I may be in the minority but I don't dislike Rob - I just kind of feel sorry for him.  Unlike other contestants in prior seasons, I don't think he is a jerk.  I've never seen him conspire against anyone or even bad mouth people.  He's young, immature and has no idea how to deal with his emotions.  He is someone who could probably really benefit from counselling by a real, licensed therapist who could give him some healthy ways to deal with life's challenges.  

This year, I would be okay with any of the final 4 winning but I think I really want it to be Sonya.  Win or lose, I really do hope Rob gets the help he needs to be able to make long term changes.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 4

Sonya is my favorite. She clearly has self esteem issues that have to be addressed if she wants to be successful with her health for the rest of her life but she seems to own her issues and the process of changing. I like that she admitted that she was scared. That made sense. Can she carry this new attitude and life into the real world? It shows some self awareness on her part.

I don't like Woody, I don't know why, but I don't. He strikes me as arrogant and a bit obnoxious. I am glad that he is losing the weight but I worry that losing the weight to honor a deceased loved one is not really taking ownership of why you put the weight on and leads to the return of the weight.

I can't say I was a huge Scott fan, he strikes me as entitled. Dude was a Pro Football player and struggled to stay at a good playing weight. It sure sounded like he didn't like playing football but he couldn't walk away for some reason. Probably because the money for a starting, or even second string, quarterback is so awesome. But if you are staying to get paid, take care of yourself. It almost sounds like he used food to sabotage his career, too heavy so harder to play, which screwed over his teammates and himself. He made tons but his poor performance, or less then optimal performance, harmed his teammates who did not make as much (lineman) who looked worse then they were because they were trying to block for a dude who didn't care enough about himself or his teammates to be in excellent shape when he showed up to play. that probably translated to poor prep in the film room and other areas. So yeah, that revelation last week just made me dislike him. If you don't like playing, walk away. I feel the same way about Ricky Williams. He played because he was awesome but he didn't like it and decided to take the money and screw over his teammates by smoking dope.

Rob drives me crazy. I do feel sorry for him, he is desperately looking for some type of guidance, mentor. He is the one who broke down because he had to send his "Father" home early in the season. He is a lost soul. The problem is, nothing on this show is going to help him find what he needs to find. I don't think that Dolvet is off in his assessment of Rob. I kind of think Rob gets it but I don't think that anyone has the slightest clue about how to help him. I do think that Rob ate his feelings for ages. On the Ranch he does not have that option and so he screams and cries a lot. So he is not eating his feelings but his response to things is totally out of whack. He has no coping mechanisms and I really don't see anyone trying to help him find one. Maybe he will use exercise as his coping mechanism but I doubt it. I think when given access to a grocery store and fast food restaurants he is going to revert to eating his emotions.

I think I have come to understand that Lori, and maybe Eeyore, is simply someone who shows joy differently then others. She is more of an introvert or someone who does not simply smile and laugh a ton. And that is ok. She also didn't show when she was hurt, like with her fertility issues. We are not going to see a ton of smiles or laughter or much else from Lori because that is her personality. We need to stop giving her crap for being who she is. Rob needs to learn to respond appropriately to a situation, Lori needs to do the same but she is never going to explode the way Rob does in anger or happiness. It is wrong for us to want her to have Sonya like external reactions to the world if that is not her personality. The downside is that Lori was cast to be on a TV show and we want to see her be happy, like Sonya shows us but I do think that Lori is happier and is in a better place. She looked like she was having a good time on the softball diamond with the kids she was working with. She looked like she was having fun with her family. If she has learned to release her pain from not being able to get pregnant and deal with the pain that comes from miscarriages, then that is awesome. Those are hard wounds to deal with.

Toma remains a blank slate to me.

So I want Sonya to win. I would be fine with a Toma win. I don't want Woody or Rob to win.

• Love 1

I fleetingly loved Bob when Angry Kermit (Rob) started on his "It's not fair" rant & Bob ended it with "That's life, right." Hahaha. I can't help it, seeing him get his green rage on makes me laugh like a loon. Finally someone addresses the elephant in the room: Kermit has an anger problem. (Ya think?!) I don't think Rob has worked through his issues in any way & a quick talk about anger & food with the lovely Dolvett won't do anything. I agree with all of y'all that think Rob will probably gain it all back plus some.

And poof! my moment of Bob love disappears when they do the seasons-long montage & I am reminded, yet again, that I've been over him for years. Shut! Up! Yep, jumping on a box changes everything. Good grief. That symbolizes conquering fear? Good grief squared. I like how the music swelled & there was the moment of supposed triumph when Kermit bested that beast of a box. It's all good now Bob, you changed that dude's life with your box jump life lesson. Sigh.

This season has been blah. I like the new trainers but the mix of contestants just didn't seem to work for me. I don't think it's the lack of drama as much as some really bland personalities. I'm half-heartedly cheering for Sonya & Toma. I like them both well enough, but it's more of a lukewarm cheering than anything. No one has truly captured my attention.

Lori's happy is one of the most muted expressions of happiness I have ever seen. Lori, you are now at your dream weight & just won a bazillion dollars! Lori smiles slightly & mumbles thanks. Woody's legs going straight to his feet with no apparent ankle freaks me out.

• Love 5

Woody's legs going straight to his feet with no apparent ankle freaks me out.

Oh my....absolute truth!  It's all I can see, whenever he is onscreen, the only place my eyes go is his ankles...or lack thereof.  It is the most amazing thing.  The man could color his hair platinum blonde  or shave his entire head, I doubt I would notice.  :)  He simply has the strangest looking legs and ankles I have seen.  I hated seeing him come through the door last night as I was honestly expecting Scott.

• Love 1

I like how the music swelled & there was the moment of supposed triumph when Kermit bested that beast of a box.

I couldn't blame Rob too much for being reluctant to jump onto the box. He's the heaviest contestant they've had in years and even after a respectable loss, is still a "before", so there was a real risk that the box would collapse or flip and he'd wind up with a broken ankle or wrist..

• Love 3
I couldn't blame Rob too much for being reluctant to jump onto the box. He's the heaviest contestant they've had in years and even after a respectable loss, is still a "before", so there was a real risk that the box would collapse or flip and he'd wind up with a broken ankle or wrist..

They've shown contestants on previous seasons jumping up onto things and then taking a tumble because the box/bench/whatever that they jumped on wasn't properly anchored or stable enough to support them, and injuring themselves.  And the trainers should know better than to do this with people who are still really heavy -- go outside and find something really solid to jump up onto.

• Love 2

Well, that was a short episode for me. As soon as Woody the Crying Asshole walked through the door, I turned it off. I am done with this season. Nobody is left that I like or care about. Enjoy the finale. I may check back here for who won At Home, but I am done.

• Love 1

I'm rooting for Sonya.  But I'd be okay with a Toma win.  Rob is too big an angry cry baby for me to root for, as is Woody (did you know his wife is dead?).  I found Lori boring as a personality, but her husband and son kinda sorta made up for it.  Loved them.

• Love 1

I still feel really sorry for Rob.  Do we know what his family story is?  I thought his brother showed up at makeover week.

I agree with those who say he needs help from someone qualified to help.
Also, at one point, maybe during that celebration of Bob, a couple earlier contestants were mentioned, and I didn't recall them.
If Woody wins, watch Bob try and claim the win.
Dolvett didn't look thrilled when Bob appeared, and I don't blame him.

• Love 2

The jump up on the box thing is so stupid. How does this help people with emotionally problems?  I was cringing watching the contestants working out. I do not think one of them was using proper workout techniques after sixteen weeks at the ranch. Seriously... And do the people talking actually believe what they say or are they reading from a cue card or practice the same boring inner athlete, getting rid of the emotionally draining demons before being ask to interview. Even the trainers do the same darn speech almost every freakin' time. I am sure we will be hearing more about the sob stories and how they all are becoming winners for the next two episodes.

And the trainers should know better than to do this with people who are still really heavy -- go outside and find something really solid to jump up onto.

If it were anyone but Bob, who has been out at Comeback Canyon all season, I might have suspected that they were secretly hoping for an accident that would sideline Rob. The other trainers have had to put up with him for a lot more hours than Bob or we have.

• Love 2

Not a very cheerful episode. At least, Lori left, Somewhen this had to happen.

Sonya does what is right. I believe she will win this.

Toma also does what is right, but we know too little about him. Having reached week 17, he's still one of the most invisible contestants.

Woody - don't mind him, but would prefer Sonya or Toma on top.

Rob - sorry, just sorry. The guy has emotional problems obviously and someone has to fix him. He is unpleasant, but he's not like Vicky or Conda at all. And he didn't quit like Buddy and Mark did in similar situation.

-zT_iPevF6w.jpg

Sonya is The Biggest Loser so far. Woody is the Smallest Loser out of the top 4.

JW0e4k26PBI.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but 81 pound is a very mediocre number for a contestant who spent 16 weeks at the show.

OmN6zEq0g4s.jpg

• Love 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but 81 pound is a very mediocre number for a contestant who spent 16 weeks at the show.

Lori's weight loss percentage was 27%, which puts her in 5th place of the final 5 -- everyone else is at least 31%. Toma is not far behind Sonya (Toma 39.88% vs. Sonya 40.28%).

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 2

I agree that box jumps can be scary. A few years ago, when I was in great shape, I took bootcamp classes. At least once a week box jumps were involved in some cardio section. I tried a couple of times, but I can walk across a clean floor & trip over dust. I think my brain took over & said no way we're doing this. Physically I think I was capable of it & I wasn't scared, but it was like trying to dance in molasses blindfolded while doing calculus. It simply was not happening. The trainers kept trying to talk me into attempting it, but I just did step ups & politely said no. I paid for those classes & felt free to say no. I imagine the BL contestants don't feel that freedom.

Additionally, while I still feel young, I'm in my 40s & want to protect my joints. Any type of repetitive plyometrics is not something I choose to participate in. I know its serious cardio & gets your heart pumping & torches calories. However, I want to keep my own knees & hips as I age so I am more particular about picking exercise activities than I used to be. I can't stand seeing the bigger contestants attempt some of the bone-jarring stuff they do. Of course Bob just needed Kermit to jump once & that made everything different. Bob, the wisest & bestest trainer ever, says, "A single box jump will change your life."

• Love 2

This has to be the blandest, most boring group of finalists as a whole that I have seen on this show in years. 

That's because episodes are too short. In Ukrainian and Australian series episodes are mu-u-u-uch longer, which gives you an opportunity to know the contestants better. I believe that USA must go back to 1,5-hour episode length.

Not a Rob fan, but I give him full props for not yelling when he was told to jump on the box. I was expecting it, and honestly, if there is a time to yell, that's it. Make Bob stuffer for making you do something dangerous and stupid.

I like Lori, but I knew she'd be gone soon. Maybe it is just me, but she looks pretty strong. I don't think I want her losing much more weight.

Sonya for the win. I like everyone though. I don't want Woody to win, but that's only because it would give Bob a win.

That's because episodes are too short. In Ukrainian and Australian series episodes are mu-u-u-uch longer, which gives you an opportunity to know the contestants better. I believe that USA must go back to 1,5-hour episode length.

I disagree. I really like the 1 hour episodes. In the past, longer episodes and longer seasons (at least they felt longer), just made me tired of everyone. Edited by Meushell
  • Love 1

I've been dreading Bob's return with his Comeback kid all season.  And the big "Bob is back" montage and his strutting around soaking in the worship make me feel entirely justified.  The Cult of Bob lives on.

• Love 4

Agree - I know the contestants better in a 1 hour episode that I watch every week, more than in a 2 hour episode where I fast forward through too much of it :)

I admit I am kind of a secret Rob fan - sometimes his tantrums make me giggle, but overall he just seems sad and young and like he's been that way all of his life. I was glad when he told Dolvett that he doesn't know how to handle emotions - if he is aware of it I hope he'll get help for it when he gets home. I also like Sonya, and don't really have anything against the other 2 men, but I am hoping for Rob or Sonya for the win.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 2

Stupid Cult of Bob. Way to ruin an episode.  Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob, all damn episode.

Even Woody pissed me off with his sudden use of third person (started last week). Maybe he learned that from BOB (who we heard say "Bob's back now!" this week, so he's also Mr. Third Person too).

Comeback Craphole: Worst Show Twist Ever. The last guy who showed up came back, and then we got to see Bob act like he had anything to do with that. Shut. Up. Bob.

I've been dreading Bob's return with his Comeback kid all season.  And the big "Bob is back" montage and his strutting around soaking in the worship make me feel entirely justified.  The Cult of Bob lives on.

Amen.

jUEuGD7.jpg

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 5

Oh my....absolute truth!  It's all I can see, whenever he is onscreen, the only place my eyes go is his ankles...or lack thereof.  It is the most amazing thing.  The man could color his hair platinum blonde  or shave his entire head, I doubt I would notice.  :)  He simply has the strangest looking legs and ankles I have seen.  I hated seeing him come through the door last night as I was honestly expecting Scott.

I think Woody might have some kind of lymphedema issue. It looks like he might have some water/lymph retention and swelling issues in his legs. And trust me on this. Don't google image search lympedema.

• Love 1

That's because episodes are too short. In Ukrainian and Australian series episodes are mu-u-u-uch longer, which gives you an opportunity to know the contestants better. I believe that USA must go back to 1,5-hour episode length.

No, I was specifically referring to the contestants left, at least one of whom has gotten quite a bit of airtime via the talking head segments, annoyingly so. I find all of them uninteresting and bland. Even Rob, the boring rageaholic. And Toma is like..air. He's just kind of there.

Edited by newyawk
  • Love 2

I enjoyed Angry Kermit's moment of rage, esp the camera shot of the female coach (I still don't even know her name) practically rolling her eyes.

And through the magic of television, in 1 pep talk with Dolvett, Angey Kermit suddenly has insight into his personality & his rage episodes are cured.

I was sorely disappointed that Rob made it again. He's still far too heavy to be in the final 4. Look at the other contestants who look near their goal weight & have muscle definition.

Had to laugh at the dramatic music & lighting when Bob appeared, silhouetted in the doorway.

I think the reason this show is so boring now is how many times can we hear a contestant say during a challenge "this 1 lb could make all of the difference. "

Edited by Mrsjumbo
  • Love 3

Toma looks so short, but at 5' 11", he doesn't have far to go at all. I'm not sure he has enough weight left to lose to win everything. I love his makeover, it took an easy 10+ years off of him. Sonya's makeover, in my opinion, is tragic. Her new hairstyle and color aged her. She was a youthful looking 40 before. Now, she looks every minute of it. She still has quite a bit of weight to lose and works hard. Love both of their attitudes and would be happy to see either win. I think Sonya is the more likely.

I just feel sorry for Rob, and hope he gets a lot of therapy when he's done at the ranch. There's got to be back story there. Even on makeover day, when his brother was revealed, both of their reactions were very tepid. There was no emotion. And obviously, Rob is dying to show emotions. I don't think he's ever learned how. He is young and very immature and, hopefully, he will get some help and get his act together after the weight loss. Obviously, he has the most left to lose and could pull off a win. I would be fine with that too. I really pity him and would like to see him happy. Something, to me, went very wrong earlier in his life for him to end up that stunted emotionally and that heavy. 

Woody, eh...

• Love 4

This has to be the blandest, most boring group of finalists as a whole that I have seen on this show in years. 

The reason why I don't care who takes the title of Biggest Loser. There isn't anyone I root for at this point, not even at the beginning of the season is there anyone who went home that I wanted to stay.

And through the magic of television, in 1 pep talk with Dolvett, Angey Kermit suddenly has insight into his personality & his rage episodes are cured.

Which has happened every.single.week.  I think the first minute there is some kind of life-stress at home, he's hitting up the nearest taco joint because he hasn't actually absorbed anything in his weekly meetings with Dolvett.  (And that's why Jen was rolling her eyes.  I'd be rolling my eyes too.  I AM rolling my eyes too.

Also, LeapDayBaby - your scenario is AWESOME.  That would have been a REAL twist!

• Love 3

There isn't anyone I root for at this point, not even at the beginning of the season is there anyone who went home that I wanted to stay.

I superficially wish the guy who was a model in his glory days would've stayed. I don't remember his personality. He may have been as exciting as dried glue, but I remember how pretty his modeling pics were. I had no clue what his name was so I googled. His name is Matthew Miller & I would've liked to see him make it to makeover week.
  • Love 3

I was convinced that at the end of the episode, Lori's departure limo would come to a sudden stop, the door would open:

"Get out of the limo. This isn't over."

Jillian.

Roll credits.

And Jillian trying to convince Lori it was her parent's fault for her weight gain. Jillian reminds me of Rob in a way. They both have some serious underlying anger issues and can be set off when people do not want to go along with what they want or when someone calls them out on something.

Love it, Leapdaybaby!

And I still thought that Woody looked like he didn't know who Bob was, when his limo was stopped.

That makes me more certain that Woody is a dumbass, and actually makes me like him a little more.  He may be a dumbass, but he didn't give Bob any adulation.   That 's a win. 

• Love 3

"That's because episodes are too short. In Ukrainian and Australian series episodes are mu-u-u-uch longer, which gives you an opportunity to know the contestants better."

Just had to pop in and say that I LOVE Biggest Loser Australia! It's so entertaining. And Commando is easy on the eyes!

I seriously hope Jen's tenure here on the show is short, because her freshmen season has irritated me. I can do without her hackneyed platitudes, her frequent tears, and how she doesn't verbally put the credit back on the contestants and THEIR efforts, when her minions thank her over and over and over. She is the one I think thrives on having a fan club.

Jessie, on the other hand, was a decent addition to the show.

If anything, I think it will be the opposite - Jesse's contestants never lost the weight.  Jen, whether you like her personality or not, got her contestants to lose the weight, which is what the show is all about.  I actually like Jen quite a bit - she's a pretty stark contrast to Jillian.  She might like the adulation, but she's not psychologizing them to death or screaming her head off all the time.

• Love 2

"That's because episodes are too short. In Ukrainian and Australian series episodes are mu-u-u-uch longer, which gives you an opportunity to know the contestants better."

Just had to pop in and say that I LOVE Biggest Loser Australia! It's so entertaining. And Commando is easy on the eyes!

Yeah, Australian TBL is like a cinema series. But... weight losses are considerably smaller than in USA and Ukraine.

• Love 1

Jesse's and Jen's success depended on who was on their team.  Jesse originally had Damian, Lori, and other women.  His team was the last one to fill up so he got the women who barely made it through the first challenge.  Damian had to carry his team a lot until he had one bad week.

Jen had a bunch of men, Sonya, and another woman who was their weak link (Rhondalee?).  They shuffled teams around when Jesse only had Lori left.  Jesse ended up with three males that could lose big.  Jen had Lori, Rhondalee, and Scott.  Rhondalee's low losses finally caught up to her so she was out.  Scott happened to have a bad week so he left since Lori wasn't going to lose enough to save him.  Again, Lori was the only one left on Jen's team so they went to individuals.

I totally agree that if Woody won, Bob would take the credit.  I don't know why that would be the case since Jen trained him first.  Then he went to another trainer.  I think it was Dolvett until they went to individuals.  Either way, Bob shouldn't take credit for just one week of work especially since he only lost 6 lbs. during that week.  Six lbs. is a lot IRL but not on the BL.

I also think Lori is in a much better place.  She looks happier to me.  When she knew that she was going home, she looked at Jesse, nodded, and said that it was o.k.  I like how she is training future softball champions. 

Rob is the one that still needs help.  When he was angry because Woody came back, he was talking about rankings and his place.  That means he is still thinking of winning and the money.  He isn't thinking of the big picture and gaining his health back by losing weight.  Also, he can't deal with changes.  Life is always going to throw curveballs and he doesn't know how to handle them yet. 

Edited by realdancemom
  • Love 2

I can understand Rob being upset that someone came back. You work to get to a certain point and all the sudden someone is back. Granted, it happens every season so he should have known about it but I can understand why you would not be happy about it. He went from top 3 and getting ready to go home and train for the finale to top five and having to fight more. That is a shock.

I thought that his reaction was fine and that he did not get overly emotional or out of whack over it. He handled the disappointment pretty well. Maybe he is learning something. More importantly, he did a good job working out during the week and pulled a good number.

I do think that they should cast people who have about the same percentage of weight to lose to be at a healthy number. Rob could have had a huge advantage because he had so much more to lose. If things are starting to kick in for him, he stands a great chance to win all of this because he has so much more to lose then any other finalist. Rob could easily lose 100 more pounds to get to his healthy weight. I actually think that might be a doable number for him if he decides to dig in and work.

• Love 1
I can't say I was a huge Scott fan, he strikes me as entitled. Dude was a Pro Football player and struggled to stay at a good playing weight. It sure sounded like he didn't like playing football but he couldn't walk away for some reason. Probably because the money for a starting, or even second string, quarterback is so awesome. But if you are staying to get paid, take care of yourself. It almost sounds like he used food to sabotage his career, too heavy so harder to play, which screwed over his teammates and himself. He made tons but his poor performance, or less then optimal performance, harmed his teammates who did not make as much (lineman) who looked worse then they were because they were trying to block for a dude who didn't care enough about himself or his teammates to be in excellent shape when he showed up to play. that probably translated to poor prep in the film room and other areas. So yeah, that revelation last week just made me dislike him. If you don't like playing, walk away. I feel the same way about Ricky Williams. He played because he was awesome but he didn't like it and decided to take the money and screw over his teammates by smoking dope.

I think your assessment of Scott's NFL career is pretty accurate.  After he signed with the Lions he played poorly, there was lots of talk at the time that he wasn't committed and didn't care.  He got injured that year and one of his blockers (Lomas Brown) claimed to have intentionally missed his block so that Mitchell would get hit.  That's a pretty damning indictment (even if the game film doesn't support Brown's claim).

I was hoping that all the attention on Rob "overcoming" yet again his anger issues would mean that Rob would go home, but no dice.  I was also hoping that perhaps Rob would beat Bob to a bloody pulp which would solve two problems - both Bob and Rob would be off the show for the rest of the season.  Sadly, this did not happen either.

I can understand Rob being upset that someone came back. You work to get to a certain point and all the sudden someone is back. Granted, it happens every season so he should have known about it but I can understand why you would not be happy about it. He went from top 3 and getting ready to go home and train for the finale to top five and having to fight more. That is a shock.

Thanks to the poorly-thought-out way they did Comeback Canyon it shouldn't have been that much of a shock. They only brought back somebody who just "went home". In prior seasons they'd bring back a contestant everyone had a chance to think of as long gone and potentially had time to become a new contender for the win.

Where does one find the Australian TBL on US TV? I'd like to watch it!

You don't.

A good portion of it has been on YouTube in the past.  It may or may not still be there if you use the right search terms.  That said, I seem to recall it being an insane amount of hours each season (it's on like three times a week).  Kinda a big investment.