Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
WendyCR72

Hallmark Movies: Small Town Royalty Magically Celebrating Rekindled Love!

Recommended Posts


I was glad that Hallmark decided to free In the Key of Love from the confines of Hallmark Movies Now and air it on the channel where it was supposed to premiere in the first place!  I had not seen the movie because I wasn't ready to sign up for HMN yet, so it was new to me.  At least Laura Osnes and Andrea Brooks were able to live tweet with people when it aired on Saturday night.

 

Adventures in Love & Babysitting (AKA "Bound & Babysitting" when it aired on PixL 5 years ago) has been moved to a Tuesday, April 21st showtime at... 2 PM. 

 

So, after the 4 upcoming Spring Fling movies (Hallmark changed the name of the event from Spring Fever back to Spring Fling) that start on March 28th and end on April 18th, there is nothing left to premiere, movie-wise!

Well, let me put it this way -- after that final Spring Fever movie on April 18th, there is nothing else to premiere on the Hallmark Channel that is an actual made-for-Hallmark movie.  They have not been able to film anything else for that channel.  (They did film a sequel to their JL Ranch movie that is supposed to air on Hallmark Drama, but not sure when.)  The well has run dry because of the current pandemic.   Everything has come to a standstill.  Hallmark was already lagging behind in filming due to the controversy in December and then losing their CEO, I think.  So everything had already slowed down.  Now it's just slowed down even more.

There are all sorts of romance movies that have been filmed which are not officially for Hallmark, made independently by various production companies, and Hallmark might have to acquire some of those and throw them on the air just to fill some gaps.

 

Good Witch's new season is premiering in May, so that's something to look forward to.

 

There was supposed to be a Hallmark movie filmed in Bulgaria -- not sure what the theme of that one was going to be -- that obviously is not happening right now.  There were a couple of wedding movies lined up to film, as well as the 6th Wedding March installment that would have filmed soon.  Chesapeake Shores would have had to start filming very soon in order to air in August, but that's obviously going to be stalled.  The new Signed, Sealed, Delivered movie was supposed to be filming in June-July, so hopefully there is still a chance for that to happen.

 

Hallmark only has two official, made-for-Hallmark holiday movies wrapped up -- and that's A New Year's Resolution with Aimee Teegarden and Michael Rady (pulled from the 2019 holiday schedule for no apparent reason), and Christmas in Vienna with Brennan Elliott and Sarah Drew.  They were supposed to film a couple more right now or within a few weeks (I mentioned A Timeless Christmas here at some point before, and that was one of them), but that's not happening now.  This, too, is a situation in which Hallmark will probably have to end up acquiring a bunch of random holiday movies that have not been claimed by other networks just to fill some space on the schedule.  But they usually film a lot of their holiday movies in September and October, so there is still a chance they could knock out a bunch of them for this year, one after another, in a flurry of Fall filming activity.  I doubt we'll see 40 new Christmas movies again, though.  I don't think it will be possible at this rate, because productions had already slowed way down even before COVID-19 wreaked havoc on the world.

 

At this rate -- and I don't mean to be the voice of doom, but we have all seen the constant bleak, grim news every day -- what is Hallmark waiting for in premiering the 2 Fall Harvest movies they pulled from the schedule in 2019 (Love Under the Olive Tree and Country At Heart)?  Who cares that it's not Fall right now?  Just air them in May, and at least let the casts and crews of the movies have their moment in the spotlight, so they can live tweet and interact with the viewers.  Is the network waiting for the next Fall Harvest event in Sept/Oct -- 6 or 7 months away -- to premiere them?   Many of their viewers are older -- probably over 65, and probably over 70.   If the information we have all been given about COVID-19 is accurate, and if as many people contract this virus and possibly die from it this year as we have been led to believe, then some of Hallmark's viewers might not be around to see the next Fall Harvest event!  That is an unfortunate reality.   Some of Hallmark's own employees, crews and talent might not be around at that point either, because the virus is hitting everyone, in all age groups, in all stations of life (regular citizens, law enforcement, medical professionals, celebrities, etc.).  They need to just air the movies after Spring Fling ends, and give the viewers something to look forward to.  No need to wait.  Tomorrow is not guaranteed for anyone.

 

I posted the updates on Hallmark's mysteries over in the mystery thread!

 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

I just started watching Bad Date Chronicles and it’s rated PG instead of G! I’m scandalized. 😂

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Considering how they write their adult relationships--maybe not so odd.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Considering how they write their adult relationships--maybe not so odd.

Didn't realize I posted it in the wrong thread.  I follow alot of authors on Twitter and the authors tweets kept popping up in my timeline. The book is tween about Tessa working with her aunt Cleo. The movie is about Aunt Cleo. The way Hallmark always boasts about being family friendly I'm surprised they didn't keep it true to the book.

Share this post


Link to post

Just My Type was quite nice.  I liked the leads and even though there were some silly things like Bethany's character pretending to know how to fish but even that was called out early.

And towards the end, when we found out what books Martin had been writing, I thought for sure her editor was going to find out and publish that information without her knowing about it.  And then Martin would get mad at her thinking she betrayed him. 

Then I looked at my clock and saw there were less than ten minutes to go and I realized there wasn't enough time.  There it was, a perfect moment for a stupid misunderstanding and then chose not to go there.  Bravo.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

Just My Type was quite nice.  I liked the leads and even though there were some silly things like Bethany's character pretending to know how to fish but even that was called out early.

And towards the end, when we found out what books Martin had been writing, I thought for sure her editor was going to find out and publish that information without her knowing about it.  And then Martin would get mad at her thinking she betrayed him. 

Then I looked at my clock and saw there were less than ten minutes to go and I realized there wasn't enough time.  There it was, a perfect moment for a stupid misunderstanding and then chose not to go there.  Bravo.

You read my mind. Or even before it was revealed what books he was writing, I thought they would publish the story before he got a chance to read it. Like Rome in Love. Was SO SO glad there was no stupid misunderstanding. It allowed me to enjoy the movie in its entirety, despite some of the silliness like you mentioned. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I also enjoyed Just My Type. I third the relief that there was no stupid misunderstanding. I thought Bethany Joy Lenz and Brett Dalton had great chemistry, and everything evolved pretty naturally, I thought. It was...a grown-up romance! Yay, Hallmark, you did good on this one. I will watch it again, for sure.

I hope next week's You're Bacon Me Crazy is equally good, because Michael Rady. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, kirinan said:

I also enjoyed Just My Type. I third the relief that there was no stupid misunderstanding. I thought Bethany Joy Lenz and Brett Dalton had great chemistry, and everything evolved pretty naturally, I thought. It was...a grown-up romance!

 

Absolutely!   I was bracing for the misunderstanding.   I hate those idiotic storm-away-mad scenes so much.  Maybe Hallmark has finally gotten the message that NOBODY likes it.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Did anyone find it strange that while Bethany's character was staying at an inn, every time she and her gal pal were eating, it was always at a restaurant, away from the inn?  Since this place was a real inn and HUGE, one would think that it had a fully equipped kitchen capable of making simple meals.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Suzysite said:

Absolutely!   I was bracing for the misunderstanding.   I hate those idiotic storm-away-mad scenes so much.  Maybe Hallmark has finally gotten the message that NOBODY likes it.  

Doubt they've gotten the message. They have these movies without the misunderstanding on occasion but still seem to encourage their writers to have misunderstandings the majority of the time. I want to know if there are any people who actually like it that way. 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, VMepicgrl said:

Doubt they've gotten the message. They have these movies without the misunderstanding on occasion but still seem to encourage their writers to have misunderstandings the majority of the time. I want to know if there are any people who actually like it that way. 

I would guess the Hallmark social media devotees--the Hausfraus who are Team-Hallmark-to-the-End. That's Hallmark's biggest cheering section.

Edited by kirinan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

 

On 3/16/2020 at 9:55 PM, twoods said:

Watching Winter Love Story again and man is Jen Lilley’s character is so obnoxious. She’s a first time writer who writes about her breakup and is snooty towards a famous “dragon writer.” She gets better as the movie goes on but it’s putting a bad taste in my mouth, especially when she’s whining about a small room when she knows that he has a dog to share his room with.

Agreed. She really annoyed me when I saw this back when it premiered and I especially hated the way she crapped on fantasy and sci-fi books (two of my fave genres).

On 3/30/2020 at 6:40 AM, screengem said:

Did anyone find it strange that while Bethany's character was staying at an inn, every time she and her gal pal were eating, it was always at a restaurant, away from the inn?  Since this place was a real inn and HUGE, one would think that it had a fully equipped kitchen capable of making simple meals.

Another strange instance is that there were no other guests at the inn...unless I missed the explanation. But it didn't really hit me until Bethany Joy's character was leaving at the end and waving goodbye to her bff's parents when I thought "wait a minute..."

Though I have to chime in and say I really enjoyed the movie and both lead characters. It had one of my trope weaknesses in it (writing/publishing related) so it caught my eye and I ended up liking it until the end. Of course, it had the usual crap on the big city while waxing poetic about small towns which made me roll my eyes but the story and characters kept me invested. 

On 3/29/2020 at 1:22 PM, Irlandesa said:

I liked the leads and even though there were some silly things like Bethany's character pretending to know how to fish but even that was called out early.

I think with any other actress that would have been hugely cringe inducing moment. But Bethany Joy is so endearing, at least to me, that she made it work with some adorableness to smooth it out. Glad he called her out, made it seem more amusing.

 

On 3/31/2020 at 9:18 AM, Scarlett45 said:

I want to check this out. Sharing from Kat Graham’s Instagram

I'm so looking forward to this one! Looks too cute. And I'm glad they let the OG herself, Sheryl Lee Ralph, be fabulous and styling in this one. I feel like the stylist did her wrong with that Holly Lodge movie. 

All of the Spring movies caught my eye this year. Not sure if it's the dark, grim reality of the world at the moment but I've added each one to my list and I'm really looking forward to Kat's movie. She also has another christmas movie for Netflix later this year that I think has already filmed. She's becoming my second fave tv movie gal after Christina Milian.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, MissyPoo said:

Another strange instance is that there were no other guests at the inn...unless I missed the explanation. But it didn't really hit me until Bethany Joy's character was leaving at the end and waving goodbye to her bff's parents when I thought "wait a minute..."

Was it an inn? I thought the whole time it was just their house. Unless I missed something at the beginning?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, redpencil said:

Was it an inn? I thought the whole time it was just their house. Unless I missed something at the beginning?

When there were outside shots, it showed a sign pointing to the inn on one side and I think the house on the other (my eye seemed to keep going to the same side of the sign each time). 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, redpencil said:

Was it an inn? I thought the whole time it was just their house. Unless I missed something at the beginning?

 

11 hours ago, VMepicgrl said:

When there were outside shots, it showed a sign pointing to the inn on one side and I think the house on the other (my eye seemed to keep going to the same side of the sign each time). 

I need to keep an eye out during my next viewing. I may have conflated the two as one. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, redpencil said:

Was it an inn? I thought the whole time it was just their house. Unless I missed something at the beginning?

Re Just My Type: It’s repeating right now and the friend states the inn is her parent’s bed and breakfast and empty now because their season doesn’t start until Founder’s Day.

I’ve only been to one bed and breakfast, but breakfast was the only meal the owners offered.  Maybe Bethany and her friend chose to eat at restaurants to give the parents a break.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

I really enjoyed You’re Bacon Me Crazy. I liked that the leads both had food trucks and weren’t competitive at first. Even when the lead got jealous and competitive, the guy was super nice about it. Then there was a misunderstanding and the guy called her on it and she immediately apologized. Very impressive, writers, right up until the end when the lead threw a fit for no reason. 

 Michael Rady is so freaking charming . I loved his chemistry with Natalie. All the food porn was so good and now I’m starving. 

Edited by twoods
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, twoods said:

Very impressive, writers, right up until the end when the lead threw a fit for no reason.

I understood where she was coming from with the contest so that didn't bother me much. And I did like the leads but overall, I was bored with the movie. Maybe it's because I was distracted by a noisy roommate but I wanted to like it more.

Share this post


Link to post

Michael Rady is one of my favorite leading men, but I was disappointed in the movie. I agree that I understand where the female lead was coming from in some of her complaints, but she still bothered me for some reason. And this didn't ruin the movie for me, but her thinking she was a genius for naming his sandwich a BLP was eyeroll worthy. There was something similar to that later in the movie, but I forget the exact example. Also, while I know all of these competition-themed movies end up with one of the leads winning (or the leads tying 🙄), this movie projected which one would win it all more than usual. Especially once there was also a fan favorite prize. And I was just bored like Irlandesa, though I was multitasking. I liked Just My Type better.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I agree that of the spring films so far, Just My Type has been my favorite - Brett Dalton was fantastic, but then I've had a thing for him since the first season of Agents of SHIELD. I have always enjoyed Bethany Joy Lenz, too. The story had just enough meat on it's bones that I have now watched it, albeit in the background the last time, two times!

Michael Rady did just fine, and Natalie Miller was okay, it's not on them - I just wasn't into the story of You're Bacon Me Crazy. I did like Michael's back and forth with his brother, and I liked Natalie's co-workers and family, but it wasn't enough for me to enjoy it really.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I found You're Bacon me Crazy really slow and rather dull.  And Cleo was pretty bitchy to make that crazy order which she had no intention of paying for (and he was able to fulfill and give away free?)   Not one I'll ever bother with which is sad because Michael Rady is a favorite and the actress that played Cleo was fine.  Story was the problem here.  Perhaps taking a book intended for youth and making it into a romance movie wasn't the best idea after all. 

Share this post


Link to post

I rather liked You're Bacon Me Crazy but I think it was more enjoyable because the mister kept making jokes about it with me throughout. Not quite MST3K but close. 😉 He pointed out a few things also bugged me: no hair nets to be had, no gloves while prepping food, NH's hair was all out and flowing (pour one out for the poor customer who finds strands of blonde hair in their sandwich), people rolling up from the street and then handling food like nobody's business, things like that.

Early in my viewing, penned down some of the story cues like the misunderstanding and such though I did like the way Michael Rady's character was so sweet and easy going enough to be like "a contest? Whatever, not my thing. You can have that" because it fit his character. Natalie Hall was a tad uptight and sometimes a witch with how she later approached him. I did love how she tried to pull one over on him with the huge order and he totally ran with it including faking the exaggerated accent back at her. Gave us a good laugh.

I also have to agree with the mister that she was way too "wanna know my secret identity" with her grandpa's secret recipe. She dang near told everyone about it until the contest when she was suddenly tight lipped. 

Overall, I'll probably keep this one in the background. Loved Michael Rady in Pemberley Manor and he didn't disappoint here. I just missed his beard cause he seemed naked without it haha.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I watched Fashionably Yours with my Mom. Yay for a Hallmark movie with POC in it! Yay for having them lit properly! Yay for having a decent hair and makeup team-everyone’s hair and makeup (save for the boss, her wig was a little cheap looking), looked so nice. 
 

Kat Graham is charming. Even though it was totally predictable and a little slow I liked it. 
 

Has anyone else noticed they have been showcasing particular cities this movie season? It’s not just “plain generic town in middle USA” but Portland or Seattle. I dig it. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yes! I loved that it was Seattle. Both leads were very charming and I liked their chemistry but I agree that it was a little slow. I would like to see both of them again in movies that have a better script. Plus Kendrick Sampson is very easy on the eyes. It was weird not seeing him as a vampire (yay Vampire Diaries reunion) or a crazy person. I like his acting in this, especially how relaxed he was with the kids.

Edited by twoods
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, twoods said:

Yes! I loved that it was Seattle. Both leads were very charming and I liked their chemistry but I agree that it was a little slow. I would like to see both of them again in movies that have a better script.

This.  They're both so natural, they had charisma and chemistry.  I'd love to see them in more movies.  But even with the "fall in love with the city" twist, the movie was slow and kind of boring. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I tuned into All of My Heart: Inn Love as background while working from home this afternoon, and wow, what a stinker. Lacey Chabert's lead character, Jenny, was perhaps the most unlikable, needy, Whiny McWhinerson bitch ever. Her fiance goes back to his job (in the Big City, natch) to make money to save their fledgling B&B and all she does is complain about how she misses him and he's gone all the time (the entire movie seems to take place over the course of a week or so). He, of course, gives up the lucrative work that he enjoys to go back to the boonies with his "girl." These are people well into their thirties who apparently have separate bedrooms at the B&B.

A secondary character who is a guest at the B&B goes into some sort of zombie-like, googly eyed state every time she sees the town's general store owner-handyman, and of course they are in love by the end. 

Not to mention the ridiculousness of the "reservation" process:

Phone rings...

Jenny: Hi, Emily's Magical Love B&B. Do you want a reservation?

Caller: Yes

Jenny: What's your name?

Caller: Denise

Jenny: Ok, we'll see you soon! *hangs up*

Everything about this sucked big time. All I wanted was some generic fluff. As it unfolded, I was just hate-watching and almost angry. It was insulting to everyone involved.

Edited by Ashforth
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/14/2020 at 3:47 PM, Ashforth said:

OTOH, Love, Take Two was really good! Really, really good.

Has this aired yet? The Hallmark Channel says it is airing May 26 but I don't know if it has aired prior.

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Has this aired yet? The Hallmark Channel says it is airing May 26 but I don't know if it has aired prior.

It was on yesterday afternoon. I missed part of it, but I liked what I saw. The characters weren't idiots or jerks and the relationships were treated respectfully. It had a trope or two but not too over the top.

Edited by Ashforth
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I just realized that one of the few benefits of this nightmare is that production has probably been halted on all their generic movies.

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I love those “#care enough” spots shown during commercials with the Hallmark stars giving us encouraging words and they are wearing NO MAKE-UP! If they didn’t have their names under their pictures, I wouldn’t have even recognized some of them!  LOL.  So, I’ve decided that’s my problem... if I wore more make-up, I’d be stunning! 😉

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Camille said:

I just realized that one of the few benefits of this nightmare is that production has probably been halted on all their generic movies.

I was thinking how Countdown to Christmas is going to go- don’t they normally start filming that now?

1 minute ago, ehall1052 said:

I love those “#care enough” spots shown during commercials with the Hallmark stars giving us encouraging words and they are wearing NO MAKE-UP! If they didn’t have their names under their pictures, I wouldn’t have even recognized some of them!  LOL.  So, I’ve decided that’s my problem... if I wore more make-up, I’d be stunning! 😉

Styling (hair, makeup & clothes) can do A LOT but it can’t do everything. Those that look really gorgeous with good styling have god given beauty underneath but it’s a process. To quote Cindy Crawford “Even I don’t wake up looking like Cindy Crawford.”

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

was thinking how Countdown to Christmas is going to go- don’t they normally start filming that now?

They have 80 billion that they can still air. The world will not come to an end just because there aren't any 2020 movies.

And if they can resume production, these movies use virtually the same script and the same 20 actors, so I'm sure it won't take more than a day or so to churn out the new ones.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Camille said:

They have 80 billion that they can still air. The world will not come to an end just because there aren't any 2020 movies.

And if they can resume production, these movies use virtually the same script and the same 20 actors, so I'm sure it won't take more than a day or so to churn out the new ones.

Yup!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

And to add insult to injury that horrible Princess Toast commercial is back. 

Talk about Groundhog Day! Same movies, same commercials day after day after day after day after day after......

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I’m hoping that the temporary shutdown of filming will lead to the Hallmark airing classic movies.  I’d be so happy to see Sarah Plain and Tall again.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Luckylyn said:

I’m hoping that the temporary shutdown of filming will lead to the Hallmark airing classic movies.  I’d be so happy to see Sarah Plain and Tall again.

Or The Love Letter with Jennifer Jason Leigh and Campbell Scott. Oh, how I love that movie!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

What the Deaf Man Heard!

That’s one of my favorites.  Also Back When We Were Grownups 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm watching an Instagram live with Paul Campbell and Jonathan Bennett (with completely silver hair).  Paul is one of my favorites.  Jonathan is a LOT to take, lordy.

Share this post


Link to post

Nature of Love .....

The scenery was beautiful (filmed in Canada according to google), but the leads AND the supporting characters were bland. I don’t think I would ever watch again.

 

Seems we aren't getting June Weddings this year?

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Nature of Love .....

The scenery was beautiful (filmed in Canada according to google), but the leads AND the supporting characters were bland. I don’t think I would ever watch again.

 

Seems we aren't getting June Weddings this year?

Nature of Love grew on me.  I ended up liking it but not a new favorite.  The lead guy — Christopher Russell — is stunningly handsome but so unexciting as an actor.  Very, very earnest and though he tried, just no spark of humor.  I like Emilie Ullerup in everything — here she was as endearing as ever but I never got more than a friend-vibe with Christopher.  

The glamping looked pretty darn awesome — incredible scenery and I could get into those tents, activities and meals.  

Emilie was 4 months pregnant when she filmed and just starting to show.  They used a body-double for her in the tougher activities.

A perfectly pleasant way to spend a quarantined Saturday night.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

The scenery was gorgeous and I like Emilie but I started watching YouTube videos midway through.

It was especially jarring because we had a similar plot recently about an author writing a story and they didn't go the "The editor took over" misunderstanding route.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Nature of Love grew on me.  I ended up liking it but not a new favorite.  The lead guy — Christopher Russell — is stunningly handsome but so unexciting as an actor.  Very, very earnest and though he tried, just no spark of humor.  I like Emilie Ullerup in everything — here she was as endearing as ever but I never got more than a friend-vibe with Christopher.  

The glamping looked pretty darn awesome — incredible scenery and I could get into those tents, activities and meals.  

Emilie was 4 months pregnant when she filmed and just starting to show.  They used a body-double for her in the tougher activities.

A perfectly pleasant way to spend a quarantined Saturday night.  

Every time Christopher Russell has been cast to play the lead I haven’t seen any chemistry between him and his love interest.  When he plays supporting characters, I can enjoy him but he doesn’t work for me as a romantic lead.  There was another movie he did with Autumn Reeser and, I didn’t see a spark there either which surprised me because I usually like Autumn Reeser movies .   I know it’s subjective though. 

Nature of Love wasn’t terrible but I was board.  I ended up fast forwarding.  I just couldn’t get into it.  I thought I would enjoy it because I’m vaguely interesting in Glamping.  I know myself well enough to know I’m too inlove with my comforts to do regular camping and really rough it.

Share this post


Link to post

I actually didn’t mind him in Midnight Masquerade- I’ve watched that movie three times. He wasn’t bad in the puppy one with Jen Linney either, but he is on the stiff side. I got bored with the Nature movie after 15 minutes but may try it again if I’m really bored.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, twoods said:

I actually didn’t mind him in Midnight Masquerade- I’ve watched that movie three times. He wasn’t bad in the puppy one with Jen Linney either,

Good to know — I’ll check those out!

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/17/2020 at 8:16 AM, Luckylyn said:

I’m hoping that the temporary shutdown of filming will lead to the Hallmark airing classic movies.  I’d be so happy to see Sarah Plain and Tall again.

Skylark

A Place for Annie

The Boys Next Door

A Season For Miracles

The Magic of Ordinary Days

Loving Leah

Oh, for the days before Hallmark decided to clone their repetitive pap.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size