Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
WendyCR72

Hallmark Movies: Small Town Royalty Magically Celebrating Rekindled Love!

Recommended Posts


1 hour ago, kirinan said:

My quibble with it is that they seemed to throw EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS CLICHE into the script. Christmas Trivia! Snowball Games! Hot Chocolate! Bad Developer! Over-Achieving Dads! Eggnog! Clark Griswold-Level Decorating! Baking! Grandma Baking! It was just too much.

They do that with every single solitary one of their endlessly repetitive movies.  Get some new writers for the love of all that is holy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The Christmas Inn had a good cast and the "save our town" wasn't as annoying as it is in other movies largely because both families had good chemistry between them.

But it ended with the woman getting the job she wanted so much at the beginning of the movie and turning it down at the end to stay in her small town with her dude who gets to do his dream.

1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Get some new writers for the love of all that is holy.

I don't think it's about the writers but rather Hallmark has a very specific formula and they want their movies to fit that formula.  I can't think of any examples right now but there have been books that didn't have some of the Hallmark tropes that, when adapted, were retrofitted to add in the tropes.  Books do change when they're adapted for movies but when they're all done in the same way to fit a Hallmark formula, there's usually an edict from above.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't think it's about the writers but rather Hallmark has a very specific formula and they want their movies to fit that formula.  I can't think of any examples right now but there have been books that didn't have some of the Hallmark tropes that, when adapted, were retrofitted to add in the tropes.  Books do change when they're adapted for movies but when they're all done in the same way to fit a Hallmark formula, there's usually an edict from above.

You nailed it, IrlandesaThis article about what it’s like to write for Hallmark gives a really good look at their restrictions.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, kirinan said:

I fear I may be Christmassed out already; I'm starting to tense up every time I see a mug of hot chocolate. I guess watching Christmas movies starting October 25 and on multiple channels can do that to you. Which is why I'm watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier tonight instead. 

I hear ya.  When I’ve had a little too much Christmas in my tv viewing or I’m cranky at seemingly every thing offered on those channels, I go for a little original Law & Order marathon and it clears it right up!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I loved "Help For The Holidays" with Summer Glau as one of Santa's elves that Santa sends to a family in L.A. that needs help in finding the magic of Christmas and family again. It's a wonderful movie to watch as a family  with your young children. I think you'll like it too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

kirinan, that is a fascinating article.  Some things that jumped out at me that "Merry" and "Christmas" said:

  • Everything goes through a mildness filter.
  • Any sexual is too sexual.
  • The woman basically has to be a saint, but she still has to be a take-charge kind of female until she basically submits to the guy at the end.
  • On our end, we just write everybody as white, we don’t even bother to fight that war.

Stuff like that is why I'll just never get into these movies.  I saw the head of Hallmark was on a podcast recently where he danced around the issue of LGBTQ characters.  They love to use the "it all depends on the scripts we get" excuse for not featuring more diversity, but this article kind of shows that it's a chicken-and-egg kind of thing.  They don't get LGBTQ scripts (or scripts featuring people who aren't white) because they flat out tell the writers they don't want them.  It's pretty lame that they blame their lack of diversity on the writers when the writers are given very specific restrictions.

I watched The Nine Lives of Christmas recently and it really was pretty good!  It wasn't over the top with the Christmas-ness, there wasn't any snow (!!!) or hot chocolate or cookies everywhere, the characters didn't seem like pod people.  But that was made 5 years ago, and it sounds like things have changed, and not for the better.    

Edited by dubstepford wife
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

They do that with every single solitary one of their endlessly repetitive movies.  Get some new writers for the love of all that is holy.

Some writers revealed that Hallmark requires them to throw in all thise Christmas activities 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dubstepford wife said:

I watched The Nine Lives of Christmas recently and it really was pretty good!  It wasn't over the top with the Christmas-ness, there wasn't any snow (!!!) or hot chocolate or cookies everywhere, the characters didn't seem like pod people.  But that was made 5 years ago, and it sounds like things have changed, and not for the better.    

And we didn’t have to wait until the end for a kiss. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Couldn’t get into “Christmas at the Plaza” and switched to the Alibi channel 🙂

The dialogue was poorly written and conversation seemed stilted between the two leads. I thought they were dubbed. The actress in particular I didn’t find likeable and the whole plot was a snooze. 

Wondering what others thought? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Rabithed said:

Couldn’t get into “Christmas at the Plaza” and switched to the Alibi channel 🙂

The dialogue was poorly written and conversation seemed stilted between the two leads. I thought they were dubbed. The actress in particular I didn’t find likeable and the whole plot was a snooze. 

Wondering what others thought? 

I’m in the middle of it right now. I almost gave up on it in the beginning but I do think it’s getting better. I think she was struggling with her American accent through the first few scenes. I don’t know if it’s better later or if I just stopped noticing. I don’t understand Hallmark insistence that all the female lead characters be American. 

Edited by Dani
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, Dani said:

I’m in the middle of it right now. I almost gave up on it in the beginning but I do think it’s getting better. I think she was struggling with her American accent through the first few scenes. I don’t know if it’s better later or if I just stopped noticing. I don’t understand Hallmark insistence that all the female lead characters be American. 

Because people outside the US celebrating Christmas is too diverse for Hallmark.

Ryan Paevey can't act worth a damn so his movies are automatic skip for me. Plus the only Christmas at the Plaza type movie I want to watch is Eloise at Christmastime. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Oh wait she wasn't American? That explains her weird accent and she felt very uptight to me. Idk, it was boring and pretty unbelievable. How far out of NYC did she live to have a house like that? (Pretty far as I know the area very well bc I lived there for most of my life). Just traveling in and out of the city at all hours at night? No issues w parking? (Side note: they would not have driven downtown and parked, they would have taken a cab or Uber) I get that we needed a house decorated scene but that was pretty far fetched. So was having a full time job as a solely-Christmas decorator in the NYC area (I mean, he would have to do other decorating the rest of the year). So was Ryan being so in the know, as to have been hired by the Plaza. So was having the academics despise her bc of her job at the plaza. So was her her job at the plaza. Something like that would have been started in the spring at the least. So was her turning down the job to work full time as the historian at the plaza and instead teach. I mean, I'm not an archeologist and even I would take that job. 
 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, sistersledge said:

Oh wait she wasn't American? That explains her weird accent and she felt very uptight to me. Idk, it was boring and pretty unbelievable. How far out of NYC did she live to have a house like that? (Pretty far as I know the area very well bc I lived there for most of my life). Just traveling in and out of the city at all hours at night? No issues w parking? (Side note: they would not have driven downtown and parked, they would have taken a cab or Uber) I get that we needed a house decorated scene but that was pretty far fetched. So was having a full time job as a solely-Christmas decorator in the NYC area (I mean, he would have to do other decorating the rest of the year). So was Ryan being so in the know, as to have been hired by the Plaza. So was having the academics despise her bc of her job at the plaza. So was her her job at the plaza. Something like that would have been started in the spring at the least. So was her turning down the job to work full time as the historian at the plaza and instead teach. I mean, I'm not an archeologist and even I would take that job. 
 

I think the character was supposed to be American but Elizabeth Henstridge is British. I think the writers at least tried to explain some of the issues with dialogue with the lines about her parents being diplomats and in real estate or something like that. I think the movie fell victim for the need to make everything overly Christmasy. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Rabithed said:

Couldn’t get into “Christmas at the Plaza” and switched to the Alibi channel 🙂

The dialogue was poorly written and conversation seemed stilted between the two leads. I thought they were dubbed. The actress in particular I didn’t find likeable and the whole plot was a snooze. 

Wondering what others thought? 

Agent Simmons from Marvel Agents of Shield played a slightly reserved comic book secret agent undercover as a historian with the right amount of comic book awkward. Except her character was supposed to be an actual historian in a romance movie. 

The male lead plays a police detective on soap operas. He was also slightly awkward and didn't really fit.

So the female lead's boyfriend is a hard working tenure track prof where she is drifting on BS side jobs with her PhD, and he is kept late 20 minutes for drinks because his committee goes long...so she starts flirting with a new guy without saying anything to her BF. A few weeks before their big trip to meet the BF's parents.

It was unsettling.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Rabithed said:

Couldn’t get into “Christmas at the Plaza” and switched to the Alibi channel 🙂

The dialogue was poorly written and conversation seemed stilted between the two leads. I thought they were dubbed. The actress in particular I didn’t find likeable and the whole plot was a snooze. 

Wondering what others thought? 

I loved it.  First of all, it was set in New York at The Plaza!! 

Second, I think that Ryan's acting is perfectly OK for a Hallmark lead.  His acting has improved.  I don't think that any of the other actors are noticeably better than him, but maybe that's because I think he is handsome beyond belief.

Third, is Elizabeth Henstridge any relation to Natasha Henstridge?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Dani said:

I don’t understand Hallmark insistence that all the female lead characters be American.

I don't know who their audience is exactly, but it's easier to imagine yourself in the lead character's role if they are like the viewer. 

One of my favorite holiday movies at the moment is The Flight Before Christmas with Mayim Bialik and Ryan McPartlin. Oh, nevermind, I don't think it's from Hallmark. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Christmas at the Plaza wasn't good, but I am thinking about head canon from it. Dr. Robert Hartley was traveling through New York and met Amanda Clark, his basis for Stephanie Vanderkellen, the terrible maid on Newhart.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, susannot said:

Third, is Elizabeth Henstridge any relation to Natasha Henstridge?

No, she’s not. I was curious, too, because it doesn’t seem like that common a last name, but I guess it’s more common than I thought.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/27/2019 at 11:54 PM, MerBearHou said:

I hear ya.  When I’ve had a little too much Christmas in my tv viewing or I’m cranky at seemingly every thing offered on those channels, I go for a little original Law & Order marathon and it clears it right up!

Yep.  L&O or Snapped.

Two minutes into Christmas at the Plaza the old concierge guy (I didn't even recognize Bruce Davison -- my God) sees the female lead (who he doesn't know from Eve) walk into the hotel and he starts talking to her about HOT COCOA.

I....just....can't......

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

I loved Christmas in Rome with Lacey Chabert & Sam Page. They had so much chemistry together & I liked seeing Christmas being celebrated in Italy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

@oakville, I'm glad you enjoyed Christmas in Rome -- desperately wished I could have done the same.  Could...….the...….male...….lead...…..have...…..spoken...…...any...…...slower?  Even by Hallmark standards, it was excessive.   And their old workaholic-needs-to-slow-down-and-smell-the-poinsettias seemed beyond stale.  More like decrepit to me.  I like Lacey Chabert; she and Candace are my favorites on this channel.  Have no quarrel with her or the guy.  It's those rigid Hallmark guidelines that churn my stomach.  

There was a little girl in a Rome hotel who told Lacey "Can we make a gingerbread house?"  Sometimes I think Hallmark is punking us with this stuff. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

@oakville, I'm glad you enjoyed Christmas in Rome -- desperately wished I could have done the same.  Could...….the...….male...….lead...…..have...…..spoken...…...any...…...slower?  Even by Hallmark standards, it was excessive.   And their old workaholic-needs-to-slow-down-and-smell-the-poinsettias seemed beyond stale.  More like decrepit to me.  I like Lacey Chabert; she and Candace are my favorites on this channel.  Have no quarrel with her or the guy.  It's those rigid Hallmark guidelines that churn my stomach.  

There was a little girl in a Rome hotel who told Lacey "Can we make a gingerbread house?"  Sometimes I think Hallmark is punking us with this stuff. 

I was happy that he decided to leave his high pressure job in the USA for running the companay in  Italy. I loved watching Lacey when she was on Party of Five. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I actually really liked the storyline of the Christmas Inn - and the leads had great chemistry. But my god the way the inns were decorated on the inside was like someone threw up. They literally just had lights hanging on the walls down the hallway. 

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I like the Christmas in Evergreen movies but this "mystery" in this one about the time capsule is silly. 50 years ago was 1969. Did the writers not do any math to figure that out. The flashbacks all seemed earlier than the 1969 . it definitely seemed that Ashley Williams parents should be old enough to remember a giant Advent calendar and not be all we used to ask our parents about it  .  is this not Evergreen?  Is it some sort of Brigadoon situation 😂?

(I have now thought way to much about this ..probably more than the writers )

Edited by shoregirl
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Evergreen was almost the perfect storm of Hallmark. They just needed Candace to come by for a cameo.

They need to recast Holly's mystery movie love interest for her LI in this movie, they were way better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I really enjoyed Christmas In Rome. It was the best of the Friday/Saturday bunch of movies, I think.  But I like Sam Page.  And I like Lacey most of the time.  I thought the script was not as great as The Christmas Club but better than a lot of the other holiday scripts. 

But what I liked the most about Christmas In Rome was how it was filmed. It always frustrates me when Hallmark does these destination movies yet films so many of the outdoor scenes by using tight shots of the actors.  It robs the scenes of a sense of place and the non-Canadian atmosphere.  The person who directed this movies gets it.  We saw so many scenes of them with a more panoramic backdrop even if it made them smaller.  Even though a lot of the movie was filmed in Bucharest, they did a great job of creating a Roman feeling. 

8 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

There was a little girl in a Rome hotel who told Lacey "Can we make a gingerbread house?"  Sometimes I think Hallmark is punking us with this stuff. 

Ha.  I also had a reaction to her apartment.  That probably was not cheap in Rome.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

I really enjoyed Christmas In Rome. It was the best of the Friday/Saturday bunch of movies, I think.  But I like Sam Page.  And I like Lacey most of the time.  I thought the script was not as great as The Christmas Club but better than a lot of the other holiday scripts. 

But what I liked the most about Christmas In Rome was how it was filmed. It always frustrates me when Hallmark does these destination movies yet films so many of the outdoor scenes by using tight shots of the actors.  It robs the scenes of a sense of place and the non-Canadian atmosphere.  The person who directed this movies gets it.  We saw so many scenes of them with a more panoramic backdrop even if it made them smaller.  Even though a lot of the movie was filmed in Bucharest, they did a great job of creating a Roman feeling. 

Ha.  I also had a reaction to her apartment.  That probably was not cheap in Rome.

Plus the B-roll shots were great. It is nice to see places you recall fondly or have always wanted to go to in these destination movies.

I did chuckle that Lacey's date dress was the exact shade of red as the wreath ribbons and table candles. 

It was nice that the lead put her big girl panties on right away and got on board with setting up her own company and turning down her old boss flat and adult like.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 12/1/2019 at 2:47 PM, oakville said:

I was happy that he decided to leave his high pressure job in the USA for running the companay in  Italy. I loved watching Lacey when she was on Party of Five. 

I could hardly believe that was former Italian heartthrob Franco Nero as the old guy!  Wow.  But frankly I thought he looked better, sexier, and more animated than Sam Page.

 

23 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Ha.  I also had a reaction to her apartment.  That probably was not cheap in Rome.

At least they didn't go over-the-top American with holiday décor, but had her apartment dressed up in a more understated, European way.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, shoregirl said:

I like the Christmas in Evergreen movies but this "mystery" in this one about the time capsule is silly. 50 years ago was 1969.

It reminded me of The Birdcage - love that movie but it's set in the present day (1996) and yet when they show photos of the 20 yr old son as a baby and small child they are in black and white and the album looks like one my parents would have had from the '50s. 

Edited by PennyPlain

Share this post


Link to post

So, Christmas Town....thoughts?

To me it's almost like someone threw this together on lunch break or something.

Lauren sees a picture of her dad holding the angel she's looking for, shows the diner owner the pic and shortly after diner owner sees said angel and trashes it. Unless I missed something, isn't that fairly unlikely? A stranger looking for a specific angel that YOU told her to look next door for - you soon see the actual angel and act like you've never heard of it, call it broken and trash it? 

I won't even go into approving an adoption in a matter of days or the teacher going into "early retirement" after 30 years because she was waiting for 'someone she trusted' to take over her class? 😕 

Someone is trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to throw together a story.

I get that these are stories, not documentaries or anywhere close to real life, but sometimes I think with even a minimal amount of effort they could do so much better.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm a tough critic on here, but I actually liked Sense, Sensibility and Snowmen... I love Luke McFarland and Erin doesn't bother me. I like her much better than Lacey or Candace. It probably helped that I couldn't quite remember the real story of S&S other than Luke was obviously trying to mimic Hugh Grant's bumbling Edward... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just began binge watching Hallmark Christmas movies. Last night, I watched Christmas Town and all I could think of is if Lauren’s dad had all that time to write letters to her, why didn’t he have time to make sure she was with a family?  The plot holes are amazing.  

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, sistersledge said:

I'm a tough critic on here, but I actually liked Sense, Sensibility and Snowmen... I love Luke McFarland and Erin doesn't bother me. I like her much better than Lacey or Candace. It probably helped that I couldn't quite remember the real story of S&S other than Luke was obviously trying to mimic Hugh Grant's bumbling Edward... 

I never read the novel, but I looked up the synopsis to see how closely they followed the story. They completely switched the sisters' personalities. smh

I wish Kimberley Sustad had been the lead (of any movie). She's really funny, except for in A Godwink Christmas - which I thought was too serious of a movie for her.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

24 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

I wish Kimberley Sustad had been the lead (of any movie). She's really funny, except for in A Godwink Christmas - which I thought was too serious of a movie for her.

I thought I was the only one who felt this way.  I had been so looking forward to this movie because I love the Charlotte Inn and Paul Campbell, but oh my gosh, In this movie, Kimberly was such a gloomy, sad-sack, “why would Paul fall for her” person.  I normally like her so much.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sistersledge said:

It probably helped that I couldn't quite remember the real story of S&S

You're not alone--the writers didn't quite remember the real story of S&S either.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Apologies in advance for going back to this topic, but I started seeing new reviews of the Hallmark movies with Jewish characters, including a review in The Washington Post. I finally went to the link summarizing the interview with Bill Abbott. I hadn't read it last time. Wow - it's even worse than I thought. Particularly this quote:

Quote

I think Christmas has become almost a secular type of holiday more than Hanukkah, which really does have more of a religious feel," he said, calling his movie titles "subjective." "I think Hanukkah, from a religious point of view, is not necessarily as commercial and not necessarily as much about gift giving and it’s really about what those eight nights signify from the religious point of view. 

He clearly has the least possible knowledge about Hanukkah beyond that it exists if he thinks Christmas is more secular. Christians go to church for the holiday, which they portray in many of their Christmas movies. Jews do not go to temple specifically for Hanukkah. It is not a religious holiday at all. It's totally about the gift-giving and celebrations with generic reference to the "miracle." Ugh. 

Sorry for venting again. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Re:  parents in these Hallmark schlockfests:  either dead or obnoxiously alive -- "Hi, honey! Welcome back! Our favorite daughter is home at last! We're so happy to see you!  Now get ready for the snowball toss!"  The fathers all have raspy voices and the mothers seem to be played by actresses who are recovering from a stroke or something.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I read that Washington Post article where they talked about the anti-Semitism in the "Hannukah" movies.  It's not overt Third Reich anti-Semitism, but it doesn't have to be to be anti-Semitic.  And, I think it might be time for Bill Abbott to step down.  Under his watch it seems like Hallmark has gotten more formulaic, the scripted series have gotten blander and blander (with widespread rumors of dysfunction and major actors leaving both WCTH and Good Witch), and the channel is increasingly getting worse, not better, in terms of diversity of both race and creed.  We won't even get into LGBTQ representation. 

The channel is the butt of a lot of jokes in pop culture for a reason.  And his terrible explanations are only serving to dig the hole deeper.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, Jules59 said:

I just began binge watching Hallmark Christmas movies. Last night, I watched Christmas Town and all I could think of is if Lauren’s dad had all that time to write letters to her, why didn’t he have time to make sure she was with a family?  The plot holes are amazing.  

I knew there was something else that bugged me. Exactly.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/23/2019 at 8:14 PM, seasons said:

Whoa Nellie!

 "Christmas at Graceland - Home for the Holidays" - 

Priscilla looks like a white wax corpse. Just really sad. 

It wasn't horrible. I still have a hard time seeing Adrian Grenier as anyone but Vinnie Chase from Entourage. I liked the female lead, she was another who I thought seemed real instead of appearing to be acting. However, Mrs. AAEBoiler was getting ragey with the depiction of all the snow in Memphis. I have to agree that it was a bit ridiculous.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dubstepford wife said:

The channel is the butt of a lot of jokes in pop culture for a reason.

The movies have become totally unwatchable.  Bad acting, bad boring repetitive stories, total lack of diversity on all fronts.  The actors are phoning in the performances because the stories are so awful.

Time to review what made the Hallmark Hall of Fame movies an family occasion were we all sat down to watch together, feel good, learn something.  Now they are just dreck.  New management is definitely needed.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Would love to see Seth MacFarlane in one of these movies for a change.

I can't be bothered to look up their real names!

 

22 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

I thought I was the only one who felt this way.  I had been so looking forward to this movie because I love the Charlotte Inn and Paul Campbell, but oh my gosh, In this movie, Kimberly was such a gloomy, sad-sack, “why would Paul fall for her” person.  I normally like her so much.

I've only seen her in that Godwink movie which explains a lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, dubstepford wife said:

The channel is the butt of a lot of jokes in pop culture for a reason.  And his terrible explanations are only serving to dig the hole deeper.

Yup, there was a shout out to Danica McKeller and Hallmark in "Knives Out." I chuckled and then cringed that I still do watch Hallmark movies for some reason.

I caught the end of My Christmas Love this morning. I've always thought it was super cute, but now I'm surprised that it doesn't follow that many of the mandatory Hallmark tropes even though it only came out 3 years ago. Maybe they got a pass because they literally go through every single gift from the Twelve Days of Christmas. I'd like to see Bobby Campo in a movie again. Aaron O'Connell too. He can't act, but I think he's prettier than Ryan Paevey.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Shorty186 said:

Yup, there was a shout out to Danica McKeller and Hallmark in "Knives Out." I chuckled and then cringed that I still do watch Hallmark movies for some reason

Except the movie they described sounded like a Lifetime movie.  Not Hallmark. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size