Type keyword(s) to search

Ariana Madix: Smarter and Prettier than You!

• Start Topic

I haven't seen any recent pics, but I think she looks different in her THs on the show. She looks puffy, waxy, and fake - to me. I don't like it. I've never been an Ariana fan, but I always thought she was very pretty and natural. If she's going to start ruining her face, I'm very disappointed. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
On 1/29/2019 at 7:02 AM, ghoulina said:

I haven't seen any recent pics, but I think she looks different in her THs on the show. She looks puffy, waxy, and fake - to me. I don't like it. I've never been an Ariana fan, but I always thought she was very pretty and natural. If she's going to start ruining her face, I'm very disappointed. 

I agree. Her whole style seems harder this season. I’m with you in I’ve never liked her, but I thought she used to look nice and did that low key California beach girl vibe pretty well. She always looked sort of fresh and recently showered compatered to everyone else. Now, the clothes seem tighter, the makeup seems heavier, she seems to be getting the plasticy, greesy look everyone else has.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
On 1/23/2020 at 12:56 PM, heatherchandler said:

Ariana was on Heather McDonald's podcast, Juicy Scoopy, and I listened to it (I am almost finished).  I really dislike Ariana, but the interview kiiiinda made me like her.. a little bit.  Nothing in the interview was juicy unfortunately.

She was on WWHL. She was kind of likable, in that she knew so much about Aidy Bryant. (And I am no Ariana fan.)

I guess I should thank her, because I didn’t know Adam Driver hosted SNL last week. I am watching it now. He is seriously funny (see what I did there?).

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Wasn’t sure where to post this, but I ordered their Fancy AF cocktail book off Amazon yesterday and it was delivered today!  It’s a nice book.  I’m excited to try some of the cocktail recipes!  I kind of collect cookbooks as decor anyway, so it’s a fun little addition.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
On 2/28/2019 at 7:39 AM, FozzyBear said:

I agree. Her whole style seems harder this season. I’m with you in I’ve never liked her, but I thought she used to look nice and did that low key California beach girl vibe pretty well. She always looked sort of fresh and recently showered compatered to everyone else. Now, the clothes seem tighter, the makeup seems heavier, she seems to be getting the plasticy, greesy look everyone else has.

Up to the end of season 4, she looked nice, in a naturally pretty sort of way.  Then she started injecting her face with unnecessary fillers and wearing WAY too much makeup (almost like Lala) which negated her natural beauty.  I just do NOT understand these naturally pretty women who do that.  Just... WHY?????  And she was only 30 years old or something when she started injecting that shit.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 7/12/2020 at 3:00 AM, SarahPrtr said:

Up to the end of season 4, she looked nice, in a naturally pretty sort of way.  Then she started injecting her face with unnecessary fillers and wearing WAY too much makeup (almost like Lala) which negated her natural beauty.  I just do NOT understand these naturally pretty women who do that.  Just... WHY?????  And she was only 30 years old or something when she started injecting that shit.

Because like most of the gals in LA and otherwise, she’s probably bought into all that “preventative Botox” bullshit; and honestly, look who she hangs out with. Every single one of those gals in her crew are into premature plastic surgery; probably got Groupon deals on local Botox. Not to mention her man Sandoval is a longtime lover of Botox himself.

It’s such a shame though, because she once had that completely natural California girl beauty. Now she looks as hard and plastic as the rest of them; and don’t even get me started on how much LaLa has ruined her once natural beauty as well.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Years ago, there used to be a Vanderpump after show, hosted by Julie and her friend (can't remember her name!) from the People's Couch* and they interviewed Ariana.

The only thing I remember is that Ariana was a Disney princess at one of the parks.

Found it!  She was Aurora. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/tR3NBGFZRCernfjT7

*I'm going to vent for a moment.  Bravo.  There are so many knock off People's Couches everywhere. Being back original recipe People's Couch!  

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
On 7/14/2020 at 4:42 AM, dosodog said:

Years ago, there used to be a Vanderpump after show, hosted by Julie and her friend (can't remember her name!) from the People's Couch* and they interviewed Ariana.

The only thing I remember is that Ariana was a Disney princess at one of the parks.

*I'm going to vent for a moment.  Bravo.  There are so many knock off People's Couches everywhere. Being back original recipe People's Couch!  

Hmmm... kind of an odd choice of work for someone who doesn't like kids at all, but I know there are much worse jobs!

• Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

Hmmm... kind of an odd choice of work for someone who doesn't like kids at all, but I know there are much worse jobs!

Not wanting to have children doesn’t equal not liking children. I adore children and enjoy being an aunt and am very close with various of my friends children, but I also knew from a very early age the I didn’t want to be a parent. Yes, there are some people who don’t have kids who don’t like them but it isn’t unusual to like them and just not want them. Hell my sister and some of my friends with children don’t like kids but they love their own. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Not wanting to have children doesn’t equal not liking children. I adore children and enjoy being an aunt and am very close with various of my friends children, but I also knew from a very early age the I didn’t want to be a parent. Yes, there are some people who don’t have kids who don’t like them but it isn’t unusual to like them and just not want them. Hell my sister and some of my friends with children don’t like kids but they love their own. 

Oh yeah, I agree, I'm the same.  Love and work with kids, but don't have any.  But Ariana doesn't seem to want to be around kids that much either, and referred to babies as 'gross', so that's why I was wondering.  She may not always have felt that way.  Again, it's just a job.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, greyflannel said:

Ariana had her moments, too. You don't want to be married, you don't want kids all the while knowing your boyfriend does. 

Wasn't she up front about that? I don't remember her hiding that from Tom, but I could be remembering wrong.

If memory serves, it was an issue that was causing friction between them. 

On 11/12/2018 at 10:15 AM, SheTalksShit said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom cheats now, given that he's not getting any from Ariana. lol. I think Tom is the type of guy that will stay in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship, like he likes the validation of it or whatever, but I think many guys would have grown tired of Ariana a long time ago. She whines, mopes, pouts, guilt-trips and doesn't even want to have sex. She's also gorgeous, which I'm sure helps, too and thank god for that, because she certainly doesn't light up any rooms with her personality lol. 

Wow! you nailed that one! 😲

On 7/7/2018 at 8:08 AM, BinginBad said:

ArianaMadixnude1censored.jpg

ArianaMadixnude2censored.jpg

Oooh, it's in 3D😆

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
On 7/13/2020 at 2:42 PM, dosodog said:

I just checked, and Ariana is from Melbourne, Florida which is very close (east) to Orlando, Florida. It's quite possible she worked in one of the Disney parks there.

• Like 2

Listening to Ronnie and Ben. If during the Howie Mandel interview Sandoval described the timeline accurately, his magical first kiss with Rachel in Ariana and Sandoval’s backyard took place within days after Ariana’s dog died. 

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Listening to Ronnie and Ben. If during the Howie Mandel interview Sandoval described the timeline accurately, his magical first kiss with Rachel in Ariana and Sandoval’s backyard took place within days after Ariana’s dog died. 

Yes. That’s correct. It’s right after the Vegas trip. So, adding details from as-seen-on-Tv and the media interviews:

Day 1. They all arrived in Vegas and Ariana promptly turned around and went home because her dog was in poor shape. Tom picked her up at the airport and they immediately went to the vet to say goodbye and put him to sleep.

Meanwhile in Vegas… That night was when they met Garcelle’s son and Rachel hooked up with him, “winning” him from Lala. Subsequent drunk fight in which Lala said she wouldn’t trust her around her man, and Rachel retorted that it’s a good thing she doesn’t have a man.

Day 2. The next morning the girls drive to Lake Havasou, and Rachel breaks down about not knowing who she is anymore. They all act empathetically. Charli meets them there. Dinner that night they fill Charli in on what happened the night before and a worse fight breaks out.

Day 3. Rachel and Charlie leave that morning, telling the girls they’re going to Schwartz’s “divorce party” instead. That night after what was filmed for the show on the rooftop bar, a smaller group, including Rachel, Sandy, and two friends not on the show went to a different bar. The friend reported that Rachel and Tom were talking all night at the bar, and when the night ended, they were sitting really close together on a curb talking and thought it seemed odd, so much so that she filmed it, but didn’t post it because she didn’t want to hurt Ariana. Another friend of Rachel’s who did the podcast with the friend who was there confirmed that Rachel texted her and said that things started with Tom after this night. Tom also said in his interview that this was the first night they really talked and he felt that magnetic draw to her. 

Day 4. Nothing noteworthy here. But Tom said it was two days later that they kissed for the first time, so…

Day 5. After See You Next Tuesday Tom was locked out of his house so Rachel was sitting with him in his backyard and they were talking. And as they were talking they just kept getting closer and closer like two magnets until they were making out. I’m curious why she even went back to his house with him in the first place and where Ariana was—but that was not explained.

So, yes, all of this happened in a 5-day span from the dog’s death. One of Tom’s big issues with their relationship was how depressed they both were, so, I could imagine Ariana was particularly depressed within days of her dog (which Tom himself said was like her child) dying! That is cold-blooded instead of supporting your partner, you’re bumming me out so let me talk to this other girl… It’s also wild to me that Rachel acted on this immediately in the wake of being told she was untrustworthy around the group’s men.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Yes. That’s correct. It’s right after the Vegas trip. So, adding details from as-seen-on-Tv and the media interviews:

Day 1. They all arrived in Vegas and Ariana promptly turned around and went home because her dog was in poor shape. Tom picked her up at the airport and they immediately went to the vet to say goodbye and put him to sleep.

Meanwhile in Vegas… That night was when they met Garcelle’s son and Rachel hooked up with him, “winning” him from Lala. Subsequent drunk fight in which Lala said she wouldn’t trust her around her man, and Rachel retorted that it’s a good thing she doesn’t have a man.

Day 2. The next morning the girls drive to Lake Havasou, and Rachel breaks down about not knowing who she is anymore. They all act empathetically. Charli meets them there. Dinner that night they fill Charli in on what happened the night before and a worse fight breaks out.

Day 3. Rachel and Charlie leave that morning, telling the girls they’re going to Schwartz’s “divorce party” instead. That night after what was filmed for the show on the rooftop bar, a smaller group, including Rachel, Sandy, and two friends not on the show went to a different bar. The friend reported that Rachel and Tom were talking all night at the bar, and when the night ended, they were sitting really close together on a curb talking and thought it seemed odd, so much so that she filmed it, but didn’t post it because she didn’t want to hurt Ariana. Another friend of Rachel’s who did the podcast with the friend who was there confirmed that Rachel texted her and said that things started with Tom after this night. Tom also said in his interview that this was the first night they really talked and he felt that magnetic draw to her. 

Day 4. Nothing noteworthy here. But Tom said it was two days later that they kissed for the first time, so…

Day 5. After See You Next Tuesday Tom was locked out of his house so Rachel was sitting with him in his backyard and they were talking. And as they were talking they just kept getting closer and closer like two magnets until they were making out. I’m curious why she even went back to his house with him in the first place and where Ariana was—but that was not explained.

So, yes, all of this happened in a 5-day span from the dog’s death. One of Tom’s big issues with their relationship was how depressed they both were, so, I could imagine Ariana was particularly depressed within days of her dog (which Tom himself said was like her child) dying! That is cold-blooded instead of supporting your partner, you’re bumming me out so let me talk to this other girl… It’s also wild to me that Rachel acted on this immediately in the wake of being told she was untrustworthy around the group’s men.

Thank you for taking the time to describe and explain this. 
Sandoval’s behavior disgusted me before, but this takes it to another level. Just completely heartless.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, JenE4 said:

To me, if this is how it all played out, it makes it 1000 times worse for Tom and almost takes away some of the sting from Rachel. Those women treated her horribly on that trip, and combined with the obvious emotions she’s still dealing with over James, Rachel was not in her right mind around that time. I posted elsewhere that I was rooting her on to bang all their men during that Vegas trip. Lala and Katie were awful towards her. Granted Ariana was not there, so who knows how she would have treated her. But again, just the timeline alone makes a little more sense. Rachel was not right. And who knows what Tom was telling her at that time (oh we’re not doing well, we don’t love each other anymore, it’s only a matter of time bla bla bla). Which again, makes him more of a monster for playing head games with Rachael in addition to cheating on Ariana. 

In the end though, Ariana lost him how she got him. Who the other woman is, is irrelevant. She’s far from the patron Saint of scorned women. 

• Like 9

My one very ungenerous thought about Ariana throughout this is, "I wonder if she takes this break-up more seriously than she does stand-up comedy".

It's not that I'm a bad person, it's just that I have bad thoughts.....😇

• LOL 14
On 4/16/2023 at 6:55 PM, hottesthw said:

In the end though, Ariana lost him how she got him. Who the other woman is, is irrelevant. She’s far from the patron Saint of scorned women. 

I think this is a little harsh as Ariana was best friends with Kristen and wasn't fucking Tom in the apartment while Kristen was sleeping because Kristen thought she could trust her best friend who needed a place to crash.  At the end of the day, Tom is the one who needs to get all of the negativity here.  He knew full well they were not broken up.  He knew full well that Rachel was freshly out of a relationship with James.  And I honestly think their relationship started much earlier than we all know.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

I think this is a little harsh as Ariana was best friends with Kristen and wasn't fucking Tom in the apartment while Kristen was sleeping because Kristen thought she could trust her best friend who needed a place to crash.  At the end of the day, Tom is the one who needs to get all of the negativity here.  He knew full well they were not broken up.  He knew full well that Rachel was freshly out of a relationship with James.  And I honestly think their relationship started much earlier than we all know.  

Nahhh…Ariana knew full well that Tom had a GF and hooked up with him anyway. And then joined a show he was on with said GF, and lied her face off to everyone about what she did/didn’t do. And went out of her way to lie and make Kristen look nuttier than she was. Doesn’t matter if she was friends with Kristen or not, Ariana is a snake, or whore (as Katie says), just like the rest of them. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

Bravo is showing past seasons and I rewatched S1. E5 had me playing detective regarding VPR timeline and Ariana. While half-watching, I saw the scene where Sheana is in the recording studio with her backup singers, 1 blonde, 1 brunette. Next scene is Sheana in the dance studio with the backup singers, 2 blondes, one is Ariana. Next scene is the performance with Ariana as backup singer.  Aired 2/4/13.

"The pair first connected when Madix joined the cast of the hit Bravo show Vanderpump Rules in 2013, and they confirmed their relationship at the season 2 reunion in 2014."

"Following his breakup with on-again, off-again girlfriend Doute, Sandoval confirmed that he and Madix were dating during the season 2 reunion, which aired on Feb. 10, 2014."

Thank you HunterHunted and Primal Slayer for clearing up my confusion.

HunterHunted   I think it's so funny that she had to be talked into the show, but now loves the money so much that she won't walk away. In 1 of her 2 filmed scenes from season 1, she kept covering her face with her hair. I loved the camera guys talking about how she was the worst to film with. I hated Ariana last season because she didn't want to film with anyone, but wasn't willing to leave the show. She clearly likes her coins.

Primal Slayer   Rewatching S2 reunion and Kristen makes it  sound like Ariana was approached to be part of the cast in S1 but wasnt interested before changing her mind for S2.  Which I guess would make sense since Scheana was completely new the entire group.

HunterHunted   Ariana filmed during season 1, but was apparently insufferable. She filmed with Scheana when Scheana practicing for her show and during the performance. The crew could barely get a clean shot of Ariana because she kept hiding her face. I think they would have liked to have her as a friend like Tina was, but she was absolutely not interested. I don't think it's that she was really approached and more that she had opportunities to film, production knew about the Sandoval rumor, and she made the little bits they did film with her so difficult that they never bothered to really ask her.

https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/20599-ariana-madix-smarter-and-prettier-than-you/page/2/

Anyone remember how VPR introduced Ariana into the show? Did she just show up as a bartender and that’s how she met Tom?

And because it cannot be said enough, Sheana cannot sing. Poor Summer Moon.

• LOL 5
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Anyone remember how VPR introduced Ariana into the show? Did she just show up as a bartender and that’s how she met Tom?

Ariana was introduced as Scheana's BFF who was also rumored to have hooked up with Sandoval in Vegas while he was dating Kristen *eventually found to be true). 

Ariana & Scheana worked together at Villa Blanca, Scheana was moved to SUR to be part of VPR for season 1. Her history as an Eddie Cibrian (Brandi Glanville's ex) mistress was used as part of the tie-in to RHOBH for the crossover episode launching VPR. Ariana moved from Villa Blanca to SUR for season 2.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Bravo is showing past seasons and I rewatched S1. E5 had me playing detective regarding VPR timeline and Ariana. While half-watching, I saw the scene where Sheana is in the recording studio with her backup singers, 1 blonde, 1 brunette. Next scene is Sheana in the dance studio with the backup singers, 2 blondes, one is Ariana. Next scene is the performance with Ariana as backup singer.  Aired 2/4/13.

"The pair first connected when Madix joined the cast of the hit Bravo show Vanderpump Rules in 2013, and they confirmed their relationship at the season 2 reunion in 2014."

"Following his breakup with on-again, off-again girlfriend Doute, Sandoval confirmed that he and Madix were dating during the season 2 reunion, which aired on Feb. 10, 2014."

Thank you HunterHunted and Primal Slayer for clearing up my confusion.

HunterHunted   I think it's so funny that she had to be talked into the show, but now loves the money so much that she won't walk away. In 1 of her 2 filmed scenes from season 1, she kept covering her face with her hair. I loved the camera guys talking about how she was the worst to film with. I hated Ariana last season because she didn't want to film with anyone, but wasn't willing to leave the show. She clearly likes her coins.

Primal Slayer   Rewatching S2 reunion and Kristen makes it  sound like Ariana was approached to be part of the cast in S1 but wasnt interested before changing her mind for S2.  Which I guess would make sense since Scheana was completely new the entire group.

HunterHunted   Ariana filmed during season 1, but was apparently insufferable. She filmed with Scheana when Scheana practicing for her show and during the performance. The crew could barely get a clean shot of Ariana because she kept hiding her face. I think they would have liked to have her as a friend like Tina was, but she was absolutely not interested. I don't think it's that she was really approached and more that she had opportunities to film, production knew about the Sandoval rumor, and she made the little bits they did film with her so difficult that they never bothered to really ask her.

https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/20599-ariana-madix-smarter-and-prettier-than-you/page/2/

And because it cannot be said enough, Sheana cannot sing. Poor Summer Moon.

The season 2 reunion was shown again a couple of days ago (very early in the morning). Tom and Ariana said "I guess we are dating" when Andy Cohen asked them. 

Ariana was in the background of the SUR calendar shoot that Lisa  Vanderpump used to have at her house. It was during the season 1 finale episode. The season had 8 episodes.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Ariana was introduced as Scheana's BFF who was also rumored to have hooked up with Sandoval in Vegas while he was dating Kristen *eventually found to be true). 

Ariana & Scheana worked together at Villa Blanca, Scheana was moved to SUR to be part of VPR for season 1. Her history as an Eddie Cibrian (Brandi Glanville's ex) mistress was used as part of the tie-in to RHOBH for the crossover episode launching VPR. Ariana moved from Villa Blanca to SUR for season 2.

Thanks for the explanation. I remember the Scheana introduction, but

went totally blank, nor could I find info on how this duo came to be. 

• Like 1

Ariana is going to be fine. I laugh at Sandoval realizing how much money is pouring in to her bank accounts. He used to siphon off that revenue. Now he has to deal with, “Can I ride with you? I don’t have enough money to pay for gasoline. Can you pay for my Coachella ticket? Can you pay for my Life is Beautiful hotel?”

https://variety.com/2023/shopping/news/ariana-madix-brand-partnerships-scandoval-tom-sandoval-vanderpump-rules-1235625721/amp/

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

sandoval

"From sweatshirts to sandwiches, there seems to be no venture off limits to Madix, who clearly understands a business opportunity when she sees one — even if it’s the silver lining of being publicly humiliated by a man in a cover band who wears white nail polish."

mocking sandy is the new black 🤣😂🤣

"Madix’s hoodie is emblazoned with the words “1-800-BOYS-LIE” in rhinestones while the matching sweatpants read, “We’re sorry, the number you’re trying to reach has moved on.”

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

The Vindication of Ariana Madix

Before Vanderpump Rules, before Scandoval, before the (almost) two million Instagram followers, she was a master of reinvention. The newest version of Ariana Madix? Stronger, freer, and—yes—richer.

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-vindication-of-ariana-madix-cover

poor sandy, as usual, he should have kept his mouth shut. "Tom Sandoval Has Meltdown After Being Criticized for 'Ruining' White Nail Polish, Goes Off on Glamour Journalist"

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

The Vindication of Ariana Madix

Before Vanderpump Rules, before Scandoval, before the (almost) two million Instagram followers, she was a master of reinvention. The newest version of Ariana Madix? Stronger, freer, and—yes—richer.

https://www.glamour.com/story/the-vindication-of-ariana-madix-cover

poor sandy, as usual, he should have kept his mouth shut. "Tom Sandoval Has Meltdown After Being Criticized for 'Ruining' White Nail Polish, Goes Off on Glamour Journalist"

Living well IS the best revenge.IMG_0012.thumb.jpeg.1839cd601933556f8b66b71c76246598.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They chose THAT photo? She has looked radiant ever since the story broke. How could they not find a better photo?

No one looks good with her hair parted in the middle. 

And she had more cheek fillers. She does it for years. I think she looks better without them. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I can only imagine that Sandoval feels sick about how much he's lost, on account of his choices. Ariana helped him be a better man, and Rachel helped him destroy his life. I know Ariana said she never wants see him again, but she was IN LOVE with him for 9 years. Surely, she can hear him out, in 2 or 3 years?

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They chose THAT photo? She has looked radiant ever since the story broke. How could they not find a better photo?

I thought it was a more mature, natural, and relaxed look. The vibe is, “I’ve moved on.” 

Looks a damn sight better than her ex, with his two-bit pimp look of greasy hair and cheesy ‘stache.

Will Sandoval ever be able to move on? I sincerely doubt it.

EDIT — Oh, and the white fingernail polish. No sleazy look is complete without that nonsense.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

I can only imagine that Sandoval feels sick about how much he's lost, on account of his choices. Ariana helped him be a better man, and Rachel helped him destroy his life. I know Ariana said she never wants see him again, but she was IN LOVE with him for 9 years. Surely, she can hear him out, in 2 or 3 years?

100%!!

I think that his choices made her question her ability to trust her own judgment and/or instincts. What she said to Schwartz at the rooftop bar. She misses him, but does she actually miss a version of him that was not authentic? Was she in love with someone who was misrepresenting who he was?

On WWHL, she told Andy that she didn’t want to be the kind of person who constantly failed to give her partner the benefit of the doubt. She kind of insinuated that she had fallen down that rabbit hole in a previous relationship. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Maybe the “Smarter and Prettier than You!” in this thread title should now read “She Lost Him How She Got Him.” So much for Ariana thinking she’s smarter and prettier - and better - than Kristin Doute and everyone else.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I noticed that in some of the prior season photos shared of Arianna, that she reminded me of someone and I just couldn't place it. This morning somehow the lightbulb went off and I realized that she reminds me of Jane Curtin (SNL) from back in the day. I think Arianna is prettier but I feel like I solved my puzzle.

I dont know if anyone else wiill see it, but figured I 'd share. Why not.

"carry on"

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
On 5/1/2023 at 12:05 AM, itsadryheat said:

Thanks for the explanation. I remember the Scheana introduction, but

went totally blank, nor could I find info on how this duo came to be. 

Lisa asked Ariana to come to Sur for an "interview." They talked more about her relationships with the other cast members, particularly Kristen. Later Ariana went out for drinks with Scheana and said they talked more about how she got on with the others than about her skills. But Lisa was already familiar with her skills.

• Love 1
On 6/9/2023 at 4:08 AM, Chalby said:

How did Ariana help him to be a better man? He didn't become a better man. They probably both became a little arrogant over the years because of fame.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 6/16/2023 at 3:38 PM, ZettaK said:

How did Ariana help him to be a better man? He didn't become a better man. They probably both became a little arrogant over the years because of fame.

When I say "better man" I'm referring more to his early years when he was doubting himself and at times lacking direction. She really "believed" in him and his capabilities, and was always seen helping flesh out his plans, schemes, and drink connoctions. She provided a good sounding board, but also pointed out when she believed he was off track. He did the same, in return. It's sad that it ended like this as I believe she helped him grow up, and he helped her with her self esteem. Mind you, the things he said during the reunion, probably sent her back to her self-loathing beginnings.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 6/8/2023 at 8:12 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I still think she's one of the prettiest on the cast. But then, I've always liked the blonde celebrities. My all time fave was Michelle Pfeiffer. The same with males - like young Brad Pitt.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

I still think she's one of the prettiest on the cast. But then, I've always liked the blonde celebrities. My all time fave was Michelle Pfeiffer. The same with males - like young Brad Pitt.

Oh, she is absolutely gorgeous. Even with NO makeup (Hi, Rachel!). I just think that is a very bad photo. I think she’s more beautiful now compared to her earlier seasons. It’s a very attractive cast. I don’t love Katie’s look, but whatever.

I loooove Michelle Pfeiffer. When I saw “Scarface,” her beauty shocked me. (Have you watched “Married to the Mob”? She’s so good in that.) Most of the celebrities I girl-crush are brunettes! But I also love Patti Hansen. 

• Love 1

I cannot remember who posted that they thought Ariana looked like Jane Curtin. I agree, but I also think she looks like a combination of Jane Curtin and Avril lavigne. Does anyone else see it?

I just noticed that my post responses are all over the place, and I can't remember how to find and track them. LOL Help, I'm falling apart here...

• LOL 3
17 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I loooove Michelle Pfeiffer. When I saw “Scarface,” her beauty shocked me. (Have you watched “Married to the Mob”? She’s so good in that.) Most of the celebrities I girl-crush are brunettes! But I also love Patti Hansen. 

It appears we have the same taste. When I told my husband that Michelle was my "girl crush", he responded, "Me too!" (I had to explain the rules for a same sex crush, but I think he was combining it with the hall pass." Give an inch and they'll want a mile. LOL that's when I unilaterally opted for the no-hall passes.

Are you referring to Patty Hansen from the Beatles' days? Scarface was also the first time I saw Michelle Pfeiffer. She was so beautiful and her figure so slim, I was both smitten and incredibly jealous.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Chalby said:

I cannot remember who posted that they thought Ariana looked like Jane Curtin. I agree, but I also think she looks like a combination of Jane Curtin and Avril lavigne. Does anyone else see it?

I just noticed that my post responses are all over the place, and I can't remember how to find and track them. LOL Help, I'm falling apart here...

Yes! I see the Avril Lavigne! There was an episode a long time ago. Ariana wore a very heavy smoky eye. They could be twins, or at least, sisters.

I am having so much trouble keeping track of my posts, too! Plus, I want to go back and watch the videos others post, but I can’t figure out in which thread I saw them originally.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Chalby said:

It appears we have the same taste. When I told my husband that Michelle was my "girl crush", he responded, "Me too!" (I had to explain the rules for a same sex crush, but I think he was combining it with the hall pass." Give an inch and they'll want a mile. LOL that's when I unilaterally opted for the no-hall passes.

Are you referring to Patty Hansen from the Beatles' days? Scarface was also the first time I saw Michelle Pfeiffer. She was so beautiful and her figure so slim, I was both smitten and incredibly jealous.

Hahaha! Girl-Crush = Hall Pass!  In your dreams, honey!

Yes, Patti Hansen married Keith Richards. She was the Courreges print model for a long time. 

• Like 1
On 6/20/2023 at 8:10 PM, Chalby said:

It’s definitely a good-looking cast. Lisa Vanderpump thought the fact her employees were attractive would help with the show, and she was right. 

I think blonde hair is so pretty, but Michelle Pfeiffer is like the top .00001 of most beautiful blondes. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a blonde as pretty as her in real life. A lot of blondes just have a pretty hair color. Lol Brad is a sexy guy, but his face on a girl would be cute at best.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 6/20/2023 at 9:05 PM, Chalby said:

Mind you, the things he said during the reunion, probably sent her back to her self-loathing beginnings.

The beginnings where she was prettier and cooler than most and smarter than every person she's ever met?  Haha her "self loathing" came about when she needed interesting storyline

• Like 11
  • Applause 1