Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

On 7/17/2018 at 6:09 PM, anna0852 said:

I will really be done if that is case. I'm hoping this is just trying to create some buzz and boost ratings, not ECO actually leaving. 

This is all just speculation. ECO loves the attention, and I gotta admit it's fun to watch a grown man behave like a Khardashian of NCISLA. I find the absence of details and photos of the rest of the cast, especially Chris, more troubling than anything about Deeks. ECO is certainly stoking the anxiety of his fangirls (and fanboys)--who seem pretty tightly wound anyway. Personally, after all this buildup by ECO, if they DON'T kill off Deeks, I'll be disappointed. lmao

• Love 3
On 7/20/2018 at 3:07 PM, ymeagain said:

This is all just speculation. ECO loves the attention, and I gotta admit it's fun to watch a grown man behave like a Khardashian of NCISLA. I find the absence of details and photos of the rest of the cast, especially Chris, more troubling than anything about Deeks. ECO is certainly stoking the anxiety of his fangirls (and fanboys)--who seem pretty tightly wound anyway. Personally, after all this buildup by ECO, if they DON'T kill off Deeks, I'll be disappointed. lmao

Agree! I think it’s more likely than not that ECO just has a different shooting schedule and is milking it. It doesn’t make sense that they would kill the character off-screen and Kensi would be back at work with a new partner in one episode. I wouldn’t be totally surprised if he leaves NCIS for a while to be a bartender, though, or even goes on recurring. Time will tell.

• Love 2

In fact, there have been a lot more pics of ECO than Chris. Thank god ECO's (and Densi's) hysterical fans have hit the mute button. I'm betting, though, that Callen is the one who was severely injured in the finale. In every bts pic of Chris he's in the same clothes, there are no pics of him with other actors or in any action shots (like the escalator), and in the most recent posting from Episode 4, there's no mention of him. If something has happened to him, I expect some great Callen-Hetty scenes (and maybe a scene or two with Anna?). If Callen is the one recovering, it's about time that Chris got the opportunity to do some heavy acting and let the others do the action stuff.

https://tvline.com/2018/08/14/ncis-los-angeles-season-10-spoilers-deeks-dead-or-alive/ 

Any teasers for this upcoming Season 10 of NCIS: Los Angeles? —Tony
They say a picture is worth 1,000 teasers. Or something. So… there’s this, below. (Plus some actual words, from the logline for the Season 10 premiere, titled “To Live or Die in Mexico” and airing Sunday, Sept. 30: “Gravely injured and unable to communicate with the team in the U.S., Callen, Sam and Kensi, with an unconscious Deeks in tow, search for a safe way home as the Mexican Cartel places a “dead or alive” bounty on their heads.”) 

9 hours ago, AveMaria30 said:

“Gravely injured and unable to communicate with the team in the U.S., Callen, Sam and Kensi, with an unconscious Deeks in tow,

This is somewhat confusing because the way it's written, it could be Callen, Sam, and Kensi who are gravely injured and Deeks is not seriously injured but unconscious (that should make it a quieter episode - lol), but if it's a "typical" Military story, the main action will focus around Deeks and Sam (his heroes who will be gravely injured--as usual), Callen will be mostly ineffective, and Kensi will be supportive and realize how much she loves Deeks. I used to like Military stories, but now a lot of his stories have elements you'd find in fan fiction (C'mon, in the finale, Sam had an operation in a hospital without anesthesia? What competent doctor would do that unless there was no anesthesia available?) I really hope it's not just more Densi angst (wth, get married already!), but if it is, that will probably be the last episode I watch.

20 hours ago, AveMaria30 said:

Gravely injured and unable to communicate with the team in the U.S., Callen, Sam and Kensi, with an unconscious Deeks in tow

Agree--this wording is confusing, especially since Kensi doesn't look "gravely injured" in the pic. We can't see Sam--maybe he's "gravely injured"--and we just get a peek of Callen. And then again, it's probably just more hype from the PR department. ;-) As for Military, I kinda agree. Sam getting operated on without anesthesia was just stupid (proof that he's macho?), and where did Deeks blowup at Mosley come from? All season it seemed he was trying to stay on her good side and even though she knew he and Kensi were engaged, she didn't take any punitive action or "punish" him once Callen got him back on the team. She switched up the teams sometimes--as did Hetty, but that seemed more an excuse to get Hidoko in on the action and less "against" Deeks. That was just another example of Military giving Deeks a "heroic" moment even though it made no sense given his behavior during the rest of the season. And I always think it's hypocritical for Deeks to comment on someone else acting outside the legal boundaries (like here and in Warrior) after the things he's done. I mean, he killed his partner to save a prostitute; Mosley was trying to rescue her son. Are these equal?

Do we know for sure Hidoko is dead?  I want to see Shay gone but love Hidoko.  What Shay did to that team, forcing them to break the law while threatening their careers and freedom was too much to ever forgive or come back from. Hidoko, other than blind loyalty to the she-beast, was part of the team and I will miss her

• Love 3
On 9/17/2018 at 10:33 PM, Aliconehead said:

Do we know for sure Hidoko is dead?  I want to see Shay gone but love Hidoko.  What Shay did to that team, forcing them to break the law while threatening their careers and freedom was too much to ever forgive or come back from. Hidoko, other than blind loyalty to the she-beast, was part of the team and I will miss her

That is my question too, I hope she is alive and they are just not putting her name out there, but my gut, unfortunately, is still staying no :(

• Love 1
On 9/13/2018 at 8:51 PM, anna0852 said:

I hope this ends with her son being returned to his father and her ass landing in jail!

I don't mind Mosley landing in jail, but it would be awful if Derrick ended up back with his dad--an international criminal and weapons dealer. He's just a kid.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, enoughcats said:

And debating societies could spend days discussing the devil you know vs. the devil you don't know.

They'd be debating only if they can't actually think. He's a kid, his father is an international criminal involved in a dangerous business with cartels and terrorists and his mom is a federal agent who can be an a**hole and broke the law to rescue her only child.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:46 PM, Maverick said:

WHY is Mosley still there?

I imagine she's still around so the writers can wrap up that storyline. She's obviously going to have a major role in it seeing as how she instigated everything. I hope she doesn't overstay her "welcome."

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/08/ncis-los-angeles-episode-1001-to-live.html

The promo and sneak peeks are out. They don't tell us much, but it seems obvious that Deeks isn't in a coma or seriously paralyzed (he's talking and moving in the promo). It also seems obvious that Callen has an internal injury of some kind. I'm thinking that the team separates on purpose: Kensi to stay with Deeks while Callen and Sam try to go get help/communicate with Hetty (that's just speculation).

I'm thinking the only consequence for Mosely is that she loses her job which now that she has her son probably won't matter much to her. That's why the new guy playing assistant director is brought in. 

I am almost not caring what happens to Mosley, I really just want her gone.  I love that I have read that the new assistant director or who ever he is has been said to be an advocate for the team.  That is something novel, When Granger started, he was a bit of an antagonist, then Mosley came in and she had her own agenda and was basically a cow from the start.l.  To have someone come in who can be seen as an ally, that will be new.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 123BP said:

Sneak peeks for S10E2 are out on CBS Press Express site, and it's not looking good for Hetty (we also find out what Callen did during his ATF interview).

I really like Admiral Kilbride. I wouldn't mind at all if we never saw Mosley or Hetty again and he stayed around. Just the mention of Anna has me eye rolling. I guess I'm team Joelle. Or team that actress is better. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

I really like Admiral Kilbride. I wouldn't mind at all if we never saw Mosley or Hetty again and he stayed around. Just the mention of Anna has me eye rolling. I guess I'm team Joelle. Or team that actress is better. 

I like the admiral, too, and hope Mosley never shows up again, but I don't think Hetty's going anywhere (this has happened before). I like Anna (especially with Callen), but even though the character of Joelle was a bitch to Callen, she's a good actress, and the Callen-Joelle pairing (or Callen-Anna pairing) is a good change from Densi.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Notwisconsin said:

Apparently, Mosley's keeping her job. Not cool.

I really hope not. At this point I don't think the character is redeemable. Hetty did keep her job after Afghanistan though. 

• Love 1

Is it weird that I wouldnt mind that Callen and Joelle form a relationship based on honesty now that they both know who and what each other are?  

I miss Hetty.  The show isn’t the same without her.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Is it weird that I wouldnt mind that Callen and Joelle form a relationship based on honesty now that they both know who and what each other are?

I think I read somewhere that Gemmill said Callen is going to have "girl trouble" this season. I'm guessing that'll be Joelle and Anna (and though I've never really liked Joelle, I liked her in this episode).

On 10/17/2018 at 1:43 AM, Chaos Theory said:

I miss Hetty.  The show isn’t the same without her.  

But would it be honesty if he knew Joelle was still married and her husband was unaware she was alive? (jeez, that sounds so Days of Our Lives -ish) 

This weeks sneak peeks on youtube make the episode seem interesting.  I don't think Mosley has survived the head hunt from Washington yet and Hetty is in hiding.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, anna0852 said:

Actually I wouldn't be so sure. The episode description for 10.06 uses the word 'murder' to describe her killing a cartel hitman. And the description for 10.07 drops Nia Long's name from the cast list.

You have led me to the danger zone, now I am not happy with the way it is going for Anna.  Yes she did the wrong thing, but I like her, I know it doesn't excuse anything, but everyone else seems to get away with things.  Maybe Hetty will fly in to rescue her because I am sure Arkady won't.  

Edited by LittlePeas3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

But would it be honesty if he knew Joelle was still married and her husband was unaware she was alive? (jeez, that sounds so Days of Our Lives -ish) 

After thinking about it, although I liked Joelle in the most recent episode, I have a hard time believing that Callen could accept her leaving her son behind given his own history.

3 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

You have led me to the danger zone, now I am not happy with the way it is going for Anna. 

Me neither. This is starting to look pretty dire, and I don't like it. Callen must feel tremendous guilt and with everything else--his dad gone, his sister shunning him, Joelle coming back--his life is going to heck and back. And how will this affect his relationship with Arkady, his closest and longest non-NCIS friend? This is starting out as a really bad year for him.

4 hours ago, anna0852 said:

The episode description for 10.06 uses the word 'murder' to describe her killing a cartel hitman. And the description for 10.07 drops Nia Long's name from the cast list.

Noticed that. That new guy (Morales) is going to be a recurring character, I think. Maybe he takes Mosley's place? As for Mosley going out this early in the season without much fanfare, isn't that kind of what happened to Jenny on NCIS?

Edited by 123BP
3 hours ago, 123BP said:

After thinking about it, although I liked Joelle in the most recent episode, I have a hard time believing that Callen could accept her leaving her son behind given his own history.

Me neither. This is starting to look pretty dire, and I don't like it. Callen must feel tremendous guilt and with everything else--his dad gone, his sister shunning him, Joelle coming back--his life is going to heck and back. And how will this affect his relationship with Arkady, his closest and longest non-NCIS friend? This is starting out as a really bad year for him.

Noticed that. That new guy (Morales) is going to be a recurring character, I think. Maybe he takes Mosley's place? As for Mosley going out this early in the season without much fanfare, isn't that kind of what happened to Jenny on NCIS?

I think Callen may be coming to the forefront this year, Killbride wants him to run the team, we have Joelle and Anna, I get the feeling they are going to address his father and the fact that Alex won't talk to him (well I hope so, anyway) and although they are saying there is going to be the Densi wedding (thank God), I am hoping Callen plays a bigger part.  However, I do hope that he knows where Hetty is, we saw how huge their bond is when the team went to Vietnam last season and rescued her. That needs to continue, even if we don't see her every week.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, 123BP said:

going out this early in the season without much fanfare, isn't that kind of what happened to Jenny on NCIS?

Jenny's departure had lots of hints from the getting Ducky to do a blood workup on her, to the Frog story line, to the funeral in California and the dead 'widow' there.  And then two episodes directly related to her death. 

NCIS LA just doesn't have that many characters (that I remember) to play off of.  There may be more in Callen's background, but we don't have them for the other characters, one or two family at most and no friends to speak to. 

15 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I think Callen may be coming to the forefront this year, Killbride wants him to run the team, we have Joelle and Anna, I get the feeling they are going to address his father and the fact that Alex won't talk to him (well I hope so, anyway) . . . . I am hoping Callen plays a bigger part. 

Me, too. So many things have happened, I was pretty bummed they just dropped his dad after Warrior. I mean, that had to have an affect on him, but we never really saw it, so I'm glad they've picked up that storyline, and I hope we see more about his relationship with Alex. I also wonder if Finn will turn up again in an episode.

9 hours ago, enoughcats said:

Jenny's departure had lots of hints

True, butas you noted, Jenny was a much more developed character and had been on the series much monger than Mosley, plus she had a personal connection with Gibbs and Ducky. Maybe Mosley's "out of control" behavior is the lead-up to her leaving. It wouldn't be unheard of to get rid of a "major" character this early in the season. After all, Shane got rid of Dom in Season 1.

Anna and Arkady are back in the Christmas episode, "Joyride." Glad to see both of them back so soon and hoping we get some clarification about what's going on, I mean, if she's on an assignment.

• Love 1
On 11/21/2018 at 2:36 PM, 123BP said:

Anna and Arkady are back in the Christmas episode, "Joyride." Glad to see both of them back so soon and hoping we get some clarification about what's going on, I mean, if she's on an assignment.

it would be nice if Hetty was back too

So glad the writers are going to address the Callen-Anna relationship.

https://tvline.com/2018/12/07/legends-of-tomorow-spoilers-season-4-big-bad/

Any teasers of what will be happening during NCIS: LA‘s mid-season finale (airing Sunday, Dec. 16)? –Tony
Here’s one thing that will happen: Callen’s relationship with Anna will face a pivotal test — and he will be pulled from a case because of it.

I can't wait for this episode! I hope they have a conversation that lasts more than 2 minutes.

• Love 1