Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

TVGuide just posted the summary for 6.04 (October 20th episode)

The team members desperately search the city when they learn that someone from their past is targeting one of their own. Meanwhile, operational psychologist Nate Getz visits Nell to help her through a traumatic experience.

I'm really curious as to what is going on. Who could the person from the past be? 

My guesses:

Janvier breaks out (fairly long odds but he did swear revenge)

Nelson Sanders (Arms dealer that Deek's friend testified against, could be how they bring him back)

Any thoughts?

I'm really curious as to what is going on. Who could the person from the past be?

I seem to recall some spoiler-y pictures from a while back that suggested we were going to be seeing Mateus again.  That is, Hettie's smarmy East German frenemy who showed up in Absolution and Deliverance in Season Two.  So my vote is for him.  Also, it would be consistent with the fact that the Congressional Committee lamp-shaded the Bernhard Kohl incident in last week's episode.

If so, then I'm pumped, because I love stories that focus on Hettie's Cold War exploits.  I thought Absolution and Deliverance had shades of vintage John Le Carre, which is all good.

That scene in Mateus' car at the end of Deliverance was awesome, wasn't it?  "Everything  you own, everything you love . . ."  One of the first great "core four" scenes.  I actually really hope it's him.

(edited)

Press Releases for 6.05 and 6.06:

6.05: Black Budget:

Air date: 10/27 

Callen and Sam head to Mexico to track down the only employee who managed to escape a professional shooting at the Department of Defense. Meanwhile, the rest of the team works to uncover the motive behind the shooting

6.06: SEAL Hunter

Air date: 11/3

When Sam is arrested for murdering a woman, Callen and Granger work to clear his name. Meanwhile, Kensi and Deeks discover a link between the victim and a student from Sam’s past

Edited by Samantha84

We are finally getting to see one of Sam's kids - and confirmation that he has more than one. This has been bugging me for ages since he is supposed to have plural kids, but only ever mentioned a young daughter, so it's a relief that they've finally gone there and are showing his son, with perhaps an explanation as to why the son is not mentioned as much.

http://tvline.com/2014/11/11/sons-of-anarchy-season-7-episode-10-sex-scenes-opening/

• Love 1

Wow! Finally. Makes sense that Sam's son away at military school.

Given the timeline mentioned (back in Season 4 when the Siderov thing kicked off) ofwhen Sam met Michelle, there is no way this is her son right? 

Little info on tonight's NCIS:LA X-mas episode:

We're going to meet Aiden (Tye White) and Kamran (Layla Crawford) Hanna a.k.a Sam's kids. Also? Aunjanue Ellis makes a return guest starring appearance as Michelle Hanna, Sam's wife. 

Aiden will be a recurring character this season thus we'll be seeing him again. So for all that wondered how many kids Sam has .. now ya know. :-) 

Edited by Samantha84
  • Love 1

6x21 "Beacon": Callen and Sam are shocked when an old acquaintance, who they thought was the recent victim of a murder, appears and asks for their help. As the team investigates, they uncover a possible breach of America's economic sanctions against Russia. Monday, April 20

And ideas who this might be?

• Love 1

Description for the finale:

Finally, NCIS: LA wraps up season six on Monday, May 18 at 10:00pm ET/PT. Here’s the description for the finale:

“Chernoff, K.” – An ongoing case leads Callen (Chris O’Donnell), Sam (LL Cool J), Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) and Kensi (Daniela Ruah) to Moscow, where the team must assume multiple undercover identities to locate their suspects. Also, Callen uncovers new information regarding his father.

Source: http://www.csifiles.com/content/2015/04/cbs-announces-season-finale-storylines/(contains descriptions for all major CBS shows).

Do we know who "Chernoff, K" is? I'm terrible with names :P

They're pulling back on Eric and Nell? They had one vaguely flirty scene every six or eight episodes. How far back can they pull and still keep cameras pointed at them?

• Love 1

They're pulling back on Eric and Nell? They had one vaguely flirty scene every six or eight episodes. How far back can they pull and still keep cameras pointed at them?

agreed! either put them together or don't. The whole come-home-with-me-for-christmas happened and then never mentioned again.

I feel like they're already together, personally, but it sounds like season 7 is going to be more action oriented, which means less focus on relationships.

This summer is feeling long already, and while I distrust the promo-monkeys, I could use some more information about the upcoming season.

(edited)

Where's Sam84? She always has the scoop before the rest of us.

Writers should be back by now right? Even if they aren't shooting yet?

Plus they shot a couple episodes last season. Surely there are some pics/script excerpts/bits of video floating around!

Edited by anna0852

Season premiere summary:

NCIS: LOS ANGELES (Monday, Sept. 21)

The seventh season premieres with Callen embarking on a secret project, leaving Sam and the entire team in the dark. After Hetty demands his operation be shut down, the team is tasked with locating Callen before he finds himself in over his head.

• Love 2

From TVLine:

(Article at TV Line has photos and more details from Brennan.)

NCIS: LA Season 7 First Photos: Callen Goes Rogue, & The Team's After Him!
By Matt Webb Mitovich / August 19 2015, 7:08 AM PDT

Callen puts the “G.” in “OMG” when NCIS: Los Angeles opens Season 7, as seen in these exclusive photos from the CBS drama’s Monday, Sept. 21 premiere.

Picking up three months after the finale, in which Hetty (played by Linda Hunt) informed/fibbed to Callen (Chris O’Donnell) that his father was dead, “We discover that Callen has been doing his own investigation into something,” showrunner Shane Brennan tells TVLine. And as a result of his rogue op, “He finds himself in a very difficult situation with Hetty and Sam (LL Cool J), because he’s not telling them what he’s got himself caught up in.”

Brennan says that although Callen’s agenda is ultimately revealed in the premiere (titled “Active Measures),” “It’s not resolved.” Rather, “In the tradition of this show, we plant the seeds of something to come, and it has a fairly major impact halfway through the season, in a double-episode.”

A little bit of info on Densi and Deeks' mom:

Question: Will fans of NCIS: LA’s Deeks and Kensi get to see their relationship develop more through Season 7? —Tony
Ausiello: That would be a definitive yes. “Things must be getting serious if he makes the choice to introduce her to his mom (played by Pamela Reed),” says Daniela Ruah, who plays Kensi. “Throughout that episode, Deeks gets calls on his phone, he doesn’t tell Kensi who it is, he doesn’t pick up… so you can see he’s making the decision about whether he wants to take this step or not. And then he ends up taking it,” previews the actress. “I like that they’ve made it a thought-out decision.”
                                                                                                                                                                                 It kind of feels a bit repetitive to me, so I hope they don't dick around with the phone calls for too long. How many times now has one of them got a mysterious phone call that they won't tell the other about?

Source: http://tvline.com/2015/08/24/felicity-arrow-code-name-alias-spoilers/#more-636358

Edited by secnarf

I don't think they've ever done the 'mysterious phone call' thing. Closest I can think of was when Hetty split them up because of LAPD IA going after Deeks and the first thing he did was tell Kensi about it.

Seriously?   If Deeks' mom is only played for laughs, I'm going to be annoyed.  I know the writers/showrunners etc have downplayed the whole "I shot my father because he was going to kill me and my Mom" in the last couple of seasons, but I hope the they haven't developed a convenient case of amnesia.

• Love 1

They are already going to have to play catch-up to explain why Deeks didn't name her as his next-of-kin when he got shot. Or was recovering from Sidarov. If they have a good and functional relationship, what mother would practically teleport to the hospital?

• Love 1

These spoilers have me seriously discouraged. We've waited so long for some follow up to Deeks's troubled childhood, and this is what we get? I wanted angst, and some insight into how Deeks came to be who he is, and it looks like all we're getting is juvenile melodrama.

• Love 1

Per TVLine:

NCIS: LOS ANGELES

In the season opener, Callen's secretive, rogue investigation into "something," showrunner Shane Brennan cryptically teases, "creates a lot of tension" between him, Sam and Hetty and will have a "fairly major" payoff midway through the season, in a double-episode event. Other fall outings introduce Deeks' mom (guest star Pamela Reed), mark the series' 150th episode (which features a "very funny" undercover op for Kensi and Deeks) and welcome a visit from NCIS' Michael Weatherly (whose DiNozzo "is in virtually every scene"). Elsewhere, Eric "wants to be more of a macho man and prove himself," Brennan says, and to that end he will (amusingly) get weapons training from Sam, while the Internal Affairs investigation that has hounded Deeks "comes to a head."

BONUS SPOILER!: Bar Paly, who was introduced in the May finale as Arkady Kolcheck's daughter Anna, will return "in a very unexpected way," for a "big, big, big storyline," Brennan shares.

RETURN DATE: Monday, Sept. 21 at 10/9c (CBS)

• Love 2

http://tvline.com/2015/09/21/ncis-los-angeles-season-7-preview/

Kensi probably isn't pregnant. But Deeks thinks she might be. Callen is entering the 'final chapter' of his life. Anna returns in 'a very expected way'. Talia is coming back too. Sam is getting ' the biggest challenge of his career' in the season finale.

Since half the stuff they always tell us is planned at the beginning of each season on this show never happens - any bets on what will survive the editing process?

Edited by Lebanna
  • Love 1

I suspect that Sam's biggest challenge will not be nearly as dramatic as they claim.  

The promo monkeys at CBS often seem to churn out "HUGE MOUNTAIN SIZED CATASTROPHE EVENT" that turns out to be a paper cut.

I truly hope I am wrong.  I know I'm the wrong age demographic for the show, but I want it to be edgier than it is.

Tonight!!!!!

• Love 3

Following "Defectors" - Who is this Francis Boyle? I read elsewhere he was Deeks former partner? I always thought Deeks was going to be arrested for killing his father. (Stepfather?) am fuzzy on that history. I am NOT encouraged by Deeks' resigned look as he got in police car.

Edited by betsyboo