Type keyword(s) to search

"No Way!" The Best Moments Thread

With a new episode on the horizon, I thought we could reminisce about our favorite moments from The Venture Bros. At least we can kick back and remember while waiting too long for a new season's worth of episodes comes out. Oh, and I'd be open to renaming the topic title . . . I remember "No way!" when Brock was wrestling an alligator that got stuck in the X-1. Or was it a crocodile? Chubacabra? That stuck with me from the pilot episode. Also: "Quick! Deploy the J-U-D-O!"

• Love 1

Well, if you want to start from the beginning, [adult swim] will be running "Dia de los Dangerous" tonight. Marvel at how Brock was a walking talking "Crowning Moment of Awesome" from the get-go . . . choking Speedy, getting applause at the poker table, and running over henchmen . . . good times.

And bumping up again because AS seems to be airing the episodes in order, starting with "Dia de los Dangerous." Interesting to see the Monarch's origin, though I don't know if it holds up to the latest continuity. And we got 24. Poor Speedy, though.