Type keyword(s) to search

Okay, obviously I am in the minority here, but I don't get what is so bad about Dawn. Sure she is snotty, but unless I missed something, other then the stuff with Magali in the beginning, I have not seen her be nasty to anyone. I also don't understand why everyone insists on making a big deal about her wanting more kids. Just nod, say okay Dawn, good luck and move on for crying out loud. I do not like Ampika or Lauren. They are both shit stirrers and talk out of both sides of their mouths. No Ampika, you would not say something right to Dawn's face. You went running to bad mouth her to the two guys. Also, I like Tanya, but Dawn totally did not "poke" her like she said and I did see Dawn kinda swat her and then apologize. Lauren is just too rude and fake. I don't mind Leanne too much. Magali is fine too, but we really don't see that much of her. I also call bullshit on Ampika taking care of her father.

Dawn is irritating (IMO) but definitely not the worst housewife ever, by a long shot. I don't think any of them are that bad. However, people like Dawn who always need to talk about themselves and think they're the arbiters of right and wrong drive me insane. That said, that also goes for Lauren and Ampika. I can't imagine ever comparing anyone's eggs to a frozen pizza, let alone a friend's! I really think that they just wanted to bring her down a peg and used the IVF to insinuate that Dawn is old. She's not old but these women are all so clearly youth obsessed (the lips, the clothes, the Botox), that it was a dig. Either way, keep your mouth shut and just nod. It's no one's place to determine how many kids you should or shouldn't have.

• Love 1