Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Betweenyouandme

Pet Peeves

4 hours ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

It makes me angry because for some people doing one mile an hour for a workout actually could be a big accomplishment for them. And that kind of comment would make them feel like it wasn't. People need to remember they don't know another person's life, issues or abilities and keep their big traps shut!

That's one reason I like to go to our hospital's rehab gym (which is open to anyone). I go to the unmanned 24-hour one. It's not full of stereotypical gym people, particularly when I go on my lunch hour. It's mostly older people, and they are mostly very nice. The only problem I've run into is that occasionally there's someone who doesn't understand that you need a phone (or other device) and headphones to listen to what's on the TV and will just turn up the sound on the TV. Or the person will borrow one of the devices available there to use and not have any headphones and will turn up the sound on the device. I get not having headphones once because you didn't know, but after that you should have some. (Also, there is closed captioning.)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

I hate them and I hate their ass faces!

The solidarity in that made my day. Virtual high five, my friend. 

• Like 9

Dear Sir or Madam behind me at the drugstore:

I’ll be done in just a couple of minutes there is no fucking need for you to put your items on the counter!  Some ass plunked their junk food on the counter as I was paying for my stuff and I used my ample hip to push her to the side, which of course had one of her pies falling to the floor.  Bitch was so close to me she likely knew the color of my draws!

I hate that shit.

• Laugh 7

@Yogisbooboo64 I had a woman start putting her items on the belt BEFORE I was finished loading mine at the grocery store! I turned to look at her and she smiled  and said "sorry, I thought you were finished." I pointed to my still pretty full grocery cart and said "No, no I'm not." She grabbed her stuff and huffed off to another line. Seriously, what is wrong with people?

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, BexKeps said:

I had a woman start putting her items on the belt BEFORE I was finished loading mine at the grocery store! I turned to look at her and she smiled  and said "sorry, I thought you were finished." I pointed to my still pretty full grocery cart and said "No, no I'm not."

Did what was still in the cart consist of large items she might have thought you'd just leave in the cart to be scanned with the handheld device rather than putting on the belt?  If yes, of course she still should have waited until you put the little divider down or at least until you stopped unloading your cart; I'm just trying to figure out how on earth one could even arrive at "I thought you were finished" when the cart is still pretty full.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

36 minutes ago, BexKeps said:

@Yogisbooboo64 I had a woman start putting her items on the belt BEFORE I was finished loading mine at the grocery store! I turned to look at her and she smiled  and said "sorry, I thought you were finished." I pointed to my still pretty full grocery cart and said "No, no I'm not." She grabbed her stuff and huffed off to another line. Seriously, what is wrong with people?

That's really annoying, especially if you are clearly in the process of moving items from the cart to the belt. On the other hand, the other day, my choice in the self-check lines was the one that wasn't working (it was probably user error) or the two in which the people checking out were not bothering with the conveyance belts, but pulling items out of their full carts one at a time to scan and bag them. I wanted to tell them that if they wanted to do that, they could go to the self-check area that doesn't have belts.

• Like 2

All I had was a can of soup, a couple liters of pop and a bag of chips - 4 frickin' items!

I see nothing wrong with holding your crap until the person in front of you is finished.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 8:10 PM, Browncoat said:

My pet peeve of the day is people who don't wash their hands when there is a perfectly good sink (with soap! and hot water!) right in front of them.  Today, for example, I was in the bathroom at work, and heard a flush from another stall, followed by the stall door slamming, then the door to the bathroom slamming.  The other person not only did not wash their hands, they didn't even pause when walking past the sink to the exit.  Ugh.

So the bathroom door handle is now disgusting.  Yeah, I constantly wash my hands, more so probably than most people.

It doesn't do any good to wash hands if the door handle has been grabbed by some disgusting non-hand washer.  I use a paper towel to grab the door handle when I open the door exiting the bathroom.

I don't understand why hand-sanitizer has an expiration date.

• Like 2

@Bastet my basket still had a number of small items, it was a few years ago so I can't say exactly what but it was obvious I would need to put them on the belt. I was shocked when she did it, and to top it off I was in a regular line and she only had a few items so I didn't know why she hadn't gone to an express lane. 

On 3/7/2020 at 1:10 PM, Katy M said:

I've never understood why people think you want commentary on your activities.  I was at the pool, and I was just leisurely swimming around in rectangles. I was the only one in the pool at the moment and some guy came in and said something like "good thing you're not in a race."  I think I actually said "When I want your opinion I'll ask for it."

Tone matters.  Sometimes people are trying to be a smart ass.  Other times people just want to see how cruel they can be in an effort to provoke a reaction or humiliate someone.  It really is sad, but there isn't anything that can be done about them other than ignore them.   Those individuals really do lack the kindness gene and have somehow doubled down on the jackass gene.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

I don't understand why hand-sanitizer has an expiration date.

Apparently, the alcohol eventually evaporates, lowering the alcohol content below 60 percent. It won't hurt you, but it won't be as effective either.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

2 hours ago, auntlada said:

That's really annoying, especially if you are clearly in the process of moving items from the cart to the belt. On the other hand, the other day, my choice in the self-check lines was the one that wasn't working (it was probably user error) or the two in which the people checking out were not bothering with the conveyance belts, but pulling items out of their full carts one at a time to scan and bag them. I wanted to tell them that if they wanted to do that, they could go to the self-check area that doesn't have belts.

I'm right there with most of the recent checkout peeves, but this one honestly has me confused.  Wouldn't it actually be slightly faster to pick up item from cart-scan-bag, rather than pick up each item and place on belt-scan each one-bag?  How does putting things on the belt first help?  Maybe there's some kind of setup I'm not familiar with.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

I'm right there with most of the recent checkout peeves, but this one honestly has me confused.  Wouldn't it actually be slightly faster to pick up item from cart-scan-bag, rather than pick up each item and place on belt-scan each one-bag?  How does putting things on the belt first help?  Maybe there's some kind of setup I'm not familiar with.

It allows the person behind you to start putting stuff on the belt if you put all your stuff there and put up the bar to divide the items. And you can put your filled bags back into your cart without getting stuff mixed up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, auntlada said:

It allows the person behind you to start putting stuff on the belt if you put all your stuff there and put up the bar to divide the items. And you can put your filled bags back into your cart without getting stuff mixed up.

Oh, I can see that.  Around here, I haven't seen self checkouts set up to deal with that big of shopping trip.  And if you dare try to take a bag and put it in your cart before you've paid, it sets off major alarms.  ITEM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM BAGGING AREA!!!  RETURN ITEM TO BAGGING AREA!!! (you thief!).  But that's a separate peeve I don't want to get into at the moment.

• Laugh 3

Breaking out when I have plans!

Not that I’m ever happy about a breakout, but it’s especially annoying when I have something I was looking forward to that I now want to ditch because I’m so self-conscious. 

Not sure if this is a pet peeve or not but it's annoying the hell out of me. Our local oldies radio channel spent the morning of International Women's Day playing songs by female singers.  Big whoop, right?  Not for some.  Guys (and some women too sadly) complained that they never have time set aside just to play songs by guys so major double standard.  Sweet jesus. Seriously?

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

8 minutes ago, Beany Malone said:

Not sure if this is a pet peeve or not but it's annoying the hell out of me. Our local oldies radio channel spent the morning of International Women's Day playing songs by female singers.  Big whoop, right?  Not for some.  Guys (and some women too sadly) complained that they never have time set aside just to play songs by guys so major double standard.  Sweet jesus. Seriously?

Cannot roll my eyes enough at those complaints. Some people are so dumb. 

• Like 4

So how is it that I am coming down with a cold when I have been washing my hands and using hand sanitizer religiously since my county now has 5 cases of covid-19 (thank you so much, cruise industry)? My anxiety-riddled self cannot handle the thought of being sick right now. 

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

Ya'll got me grumpier than normal this week, lol!

I hate being on the bus and having some dickwad stand on the side of the door where you have to depart from, nevermind there are empty seats all around!  So, when I get off the bus, I make sure my cane stomps the foot of the moron or I use my ample hip to smush the person aside.

This morning, I stood behind a woman to purchase my ginger ale when her friend came in and gave her money to get her something.  That was bad enough but I nam myoho renge kyo'd it off.  Then, bitch had the balls to walk back to the cashier and ask for something else?!  Oh hell no!  I bellowed 'EXCUSE ME!  Do you not see me behind this lady?!'  I didn't hear her response 'cause I had on my headphones, but my arched painted brow must have given her pause because the twit walked away.

Rudeness really gets my Irish up and I ain't even Irish!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Oh hell no!  I bellowed 'EXCUSE ME!  Do you not see me behind this lady?!'  I

Ugh I'm having a flashback to Christmas.  All us nice polite ladies have formed a line waiting for our turn at the cash, finally I'm next and some man comes up out of nowhere and goes to the counter.  And the cashier - who knew damn well where the line was started to process his order.  I stepped forward and said "I believe I was next" and the man gets all exaggeratedly polite and says "well by all means go ahead" as if he's doing me a huge favour.  And the cashier is looking apologetic AT HIM.  I dropped my stuff on the counter and walked out.  I still get mad when I think about this.

• Like 3
  • Surprise 3

4 minutes ago, Beany Malone said:

Ugh I'm having a flashback to Christmas.  All us nice polite ladies have formed a line waiting for our turn at the cash, finally I'm next and some man comes up out of nowhere and goes to the counter.  And the cashier - who knew damn well where the line was started to process his order.  I stepped forward and said "I believe I was next" and the man gets all exaggeratedly polite and says "well by all means go ahead" as if he's doing me a huge favour.  And the cashier is looking apologetic AT HIM.  I dropped my stuff on the counter and walked out.  I still get mad when I think about this.

Da HELL?!  Unbelievable.  These are the times when I wish my sister had been with me....lady does not play and would have reamed him a new anus only to rip that one out too.

• Laugh 3

1 minute ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Da HELL?!  Unbelievable.  These are the times when I wish my sister had been with me....lady does not play and would have reamed him a new anus only to rip that one out too.

I was mad at the guy because, well jerk.  But I was madder at the cashier.  She knew that guy had no right to cut in front of a line of customers and instead of telling him to go wait his turn she gives him  priority over the rest of us?  I always wondered if anyone else walked out as well but, hey we're Canadian so I'm betting not.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Beany Malone said:

I was mad at the guy because, well jerk.  But I was madder at the cashier.  She knew that guy had no right to cut in front of a line of customers and instead of telling him to go wait his turn she gives him  priority over the rest of us?  I always wondered if anyone else walked out as well but, hey we're Canadian so I'm betting not.  

Male privilege?

• Like 1

I always appreciate that the cashiers at Trader Joe’s will come over to people who are waiting and take them to the newly opened cash register, rather than let people fight it out. It’s so civilized.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I always appreciate that the cashiers at Trader Joe’s will come over to people who are waiting and take them to the newly opened cash register, rather than let people fight it out. It’s so civilized.

More stores are doing that now (instead of announcing that a new line is open). It sure makes me feel better when they pull my cart over to their checkout and nobody can get in front of me.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

That's what they do at my local market, too.  I've seen them do it (or at least call out to and gesture at the first person - something to make clear there's an order to this process) at the chains, but not consistently like they do at the independent grocer.  It's one of the many things I like about the place.  I wish it happened everywhere; it's pathetic that it needs to be done, of course, but it's a little thing that avoids a problem.

• Like 3

I love the sweet hippies who work at my Trader Joe’s.  I just wish everyone who shopped there could be as nice.  Too many annoying parents who let their annoying kids scream and run amok in the store.

Dear God I sound like I’m 85.  Get off my lawn! *shakes fist*

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

I feel like this is bigger than a standard peeve and at least in large part just how I am wired, so I should be used to it, but this whole situation has me super-tense; I keep having to tell myself to, like, unclench my jaw and shoulders--even just sitting around on my couch. I have always hated this kind of thing in works of fiction and I hate it now; It's literally my nightmare.

• Like 3

Corporations who ask you to donate for their obvious tax writeoffs. Walgreens wanting you to answer yes or no to donate while using the pen on their little machine. No Walgreens brand sanitizer nearby either. Many in my community hate that Rite Aid closed and is now Walgreens and I now will join them in never shopping there again.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, rcc said:

Corporations who ask you to donate for their obvious tax writeoffs. Walgreens wanting you to answer yes or no to donate while using the pen on their little machine. No Walgreens brand sanitizer nearby either. Many in my community hate that Rite Aid closed and is now Walgreens and I now will join them in never shopping there again.

A thousand times this. I'm already paying you for your merchandise, I'm not paying your taxes too. It really pisses me off & everybody seems to be doing it, & they don't even tell you what you're really donating for, it's always "help families" or "save dogs", never specifically where your money goes. I always say no.

• Like 6

Bought a TIVO which I am super stoked about. I called Spectrum to find out how to get a cable card and the guy says I can go to the store. Great, fine, so I went to the store and kept my distance. Dude at the store says they don't have cable cards in the store but they can send a technician to deliver one & install it but it will be a service call. Uh, no. I am not paying to have someone slide a cable card into the slot on my TIVO.

Home I went - now waiting over an hour on hold with Spectrum so I can have one sent to me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

Bought a TIVO which I am super stoked about. I called Spectrum to find out how to get a cable card and the guy says I can go to the store. Great, fine, so I went to the store and kept my distance. Dude at the store says they don't have cable cards in the store but they can send a technician to deliver one & install it but it will be a service call. Uh, no. I am not paying to have someone slide a cable card into the slot on my TIVO.

Home I went - now waiting over an hour on hold with Spectrum so I can have one sent to me.

I have had a TiVo for over 15 years. I've upgraded several times. I love them so much! I have to warn you that the Spectrum cable cards don't play well with TiVo just because. They also get really, really hot, like burning hot to the touch, so make sure there's air circulation around the unit. I also have to have a separate Spectrum channel box thing that integrates with the TiVo because I have "premium" channels (of course, no cheaper with just internet through Spectrum).

What version TiVo did you get? I have the original Bolt and...it's not great, Bob, but I still would die on a hill for TiVo 10 times versus ANY of the other boxes (DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse, etc.) My boyfriend has U-Verse TV and it is the literal worst. TiVo is so intuitive and user-friendly.

The only downside is that TiVo can't yet (I don't think) do on-demand programming. That's a limitation of the cable cards. At some point, the technology will allow it, but not yet. I get around that with Chromecast, casting shows from cable apps to my TV, or with through TiVo with Hulu, Netflix, Prime, etc. My family members and I all have one account of each of those platforms and we share the logins.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Problem solved. Spoke with someone who is sending one out via UPS.

35 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

I love them so much! I have to warn you that the Spectrum cable cards don't play well with TiVo just because. They also get really, really hot, like burning hot to the touch, so make sure there's air circulation around the unit. I also have to have a separate Spectrum channel box thing that integrates with the TiVo because I have "premium" channels (of course, no cheaper with just internet through Spectrum).

Good to know. Thanks. The space has ventilation and I have basic cable so no extra channel box will be required. 

36 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

What version TiVo did you get? I have the original Bolt and...it's not great

Bolt and a mini box. My friend has this set-up and LOVES it. My last TIVO was a series2 that needed dial-up to update. I currently have no DVR services (outside my budget right along with premium cable) so this is an upgrade even if it's not perfect

38 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

The only downside is that TiVo can't yet (I don't think) do on-demand programming.

Aware and not an issue.

There was a HUGE difference in quality of construction between the series 2/3s and the Bolt. I had the earlier versions and they were made with a metal body (kind of like a VCR) that could be opened up and, in fact, I replaced a faulty fan in one of my earlier TiVos. The Bolt is all plastic construction and just feels inferior. I get that it's cheaper to make, but it's been a downgrade. I'm actually on my second Bolt, another "renewed" box, because I've had so much trouble with the cable card and channel adapter box not working well with the Bolt. I've replaced all the components--Bolt, cable card and channel adapter. That leaves the cable lines as the problem, which Spectrum refuses to fix, of course. I have to reset the adapter at least once a week, which is HIGHLY annoying.

Spectrum notoriously doesn't play well with TiVo. There are online forums about it. You will likely have to call Spectrum to get the cable card configured to the TiVo, which takes a while. Once it all works, though, it's great!

Edited by bilgistic

Trees. Trees and their damned pollen. I don't have COVID 19 or the flu or even a cold but I feel like I'm drowning in phlegm because trees keep having sex.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 11

I don't know if I mentioned this, but my parents REALLY stepped up for me after my car accident and got me a used car, a 2006 Ford Focus. (I call it "the car they didn't get me when I was 16". Heh.) It seems to be a good car and has been well taken care of, but because I have shit luck, on Friday night, the check engine light came on.

Long story short, it was a faulty thermostat (it "fails open" but would not overheat the engine) and I opted to go ahead and get it fixed because I am the type that will worry about car things obsessively. Also, I have no way of knowing if the previous owner cleared out the check engine light (I've had the car a month) to "see if the problem goes away" and it's just now coming on again. I just can't ignore car issues. It was hella expensive to fix so quickly, so now I have yet another credit card (good credit/no money) that I won't be able to pay in the near future.

• Like 7

TIVO is up and running!

Cable card arrived today - Spectrum sent it overnight which was awesome!
Popped it in the TIVO, called to have it activated and the woman I spoke with says it has to be "paired" to the device. That took about 20 minutes, mostly due to me trying to locate things in the TIVO settings and waiting for signals to be sent.
Set up the Vox Mini upstairs, had to run it downstairs to use the Ethernet for the initial set-up, then back upstairs to get it paired with the primary device.

So happy!

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

TIVO is up and running!

Cable card arrived today - Spectrum sent it overnight which was awesome!
Popped it in the TIVO, called to have it activated and the woman I spoke with says it has to be "paired" to the device. That took about 20 minutes, mostly due to me trying to locate things in the TIVO settings and waiting for signals to be sent.
Set up the Vox Mini upstairs, had to run it downstairs to use the Ethernet for the initial set-up, then back upstairs to get it paired with the primary device.

So happy!

Glad it was relatively painless! Enjoy!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bilgistic said:

I don't know if I mentioned this, but my parents REALLY stepped up for me after my car accident and got me a used car, a 2006 Ford Focus. (I call it "the car they didn't get me when I was 16". Heh.) It seems to be a good car and has been well taken care of, but because I have shit luck, on Friday night, the check engine light came on.

Long story short, it was a faulty thermostat (it "fails open" but would not overheat the engine) and I opted to go ahead and get it fixed because I am the type that will worry about car things obsessively. Also, I have no way of knowing if the previous owner cleared out the check engine light (I've had the car a month) to "see if the problem goes away" and it's just now coming on again. I just can't ignore car issues. It was hella expensive to fix so quickly, so now I have yet another credit card (good credit/no money) that I won't be able to pay in the near future.

Other that that, how are you? I know you got busted up pretty bad in that wreck. I've been wondering if you are feeling ok now. When I broke my wrist on Christmas, I thought it would never heal. It feels pretty good now but that's only because I was lucky enough to completely immobilize it for several weeks and I know you weren't able to do that, what with your work schedule.  Are you good now?

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

When I broke my wrist on Christmas, I thought it would never heal. It feels pretty good now but that's only because I was lucky enough to completely immobilize it for several weeks...

You broke yours, too? I broke both bones in my right wrist (and I'm right handed, of course) on July 4th and I swear it still doesn't feel 100%. I was in a cast from my fingers to my shoulder for 3 weeks and then one from my palm to my forearm for 3 more. My rehab guy said it would never be the same as it was before but my body would find ways around that. I still randomly drop heavy things and it aches when it rains. I can tell the forecast with my wrist, foot, and tailbone now, lol! 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, emma675 said:

You broke yours, too? I broke both bones in my right wrist (and I'm right handed, of course) on July 4th and I swear it still doesn't feel 100%. I was in a cast from my fingers to my shoulder for 3 weeks and then one from my palm to my forearm for 3 more. My rehab guy said it would never be the same as it was before but my body would find ways around that. I still randomly drop heavy things and it aches when it rains. I can tell the forecast with my wrist, foot, and tailbone now, lol! 

Lucky for me, it was my left wrist and I'm right handed. My poor hubby had to do everything, right down to washing my hair. I'm here to tell you that was waay more intimate than sex. It works ok. The real test was moving the dishwasher. We have a portable dishwasher that I have to drag over to the sink. I was finally able to do it just last week and it hurt for a couple days after that. Also it's kind of all misshapen now. Is yours?

• Like 1

Mine pretty much looks normal now, although it took a few months for the swelling to go down. I was really lucky I didn't have to have surgery and they only had to manually nudge it back into place before putting the cast on. I was horrified when they removed the first cast, I had no idea how nasty it could get in there! I have a picture of my "corpse arm" where it's shriveled, covered in bits of the cotton batting they wrapped it in, and colorless except for my green bruised palm and a black line of a bruise that ran down my arm. How long was your cast on?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Other that that, how are you? I know you got busted up pretty bad in that wreck. I've been wondering if you are feeling ok now. When I broke my wrist on Christmas, I thought it would never heal. It feels pretty good now but that's only because I was lucky enough to completely immobilize it for several weeks and I know you weren't able to do that, what with your work schedule.  Are you good now?

Thanks for asking. :) It's been seven weeks now and I'm just now--literally, as of yesterday--to the point where I'm not having to take 800mg of ibuprofen around the clock--I'm trying taking a smaller amount less often--but I've also been laying very low the past couple of weeks, not doing any lifting or pulling. Amazing what actually resting will do for a damaged body.

My doctor only gave me so many hydrocodone pills and muscle relaxants, so after about three weeks, I was left to just ibuprofen, which was barely touching the pain (severe internal bruising to ribs and chest). You don't realize how much you use your "core"/torso until it's injured! I get not wanting people to become addicted, but for those of us who really need the RX meds and are in real pain, it sucks to be treated like we're going to start doing lines or whatever. (I know nothing about drug abuse, clearly.) Because I had so few, I was taking the meds very sparingly, only when I was in screaming pain, so basically when I woke up and when I went to bed so that I could sleep, but sleeping was rough; I couldn't get comfortable.

I really screwed up by trying to work here and there right after the accident. I would've healed earlier and better had I stayed out of work from the beginning, but I was operating from a position of fear. Of course, my finances are now a flaming disaster, but if I can't physically do a job, there's no point in pretending.

Speaking of my finances. I just did my taxes. Hoo, boy. I owe just over $1000 to state and federal combined. I'm really not sure how that's possible when I made less than $18K and had nearly $2800 in medical deductions. (I mean, I am sure, due to liquidating the final whole $500 I had in an IRA, but it's still ludicrous that I should owe that much.) I'm still making payments on my 2018 taxes. So I'll be waiting to file until the last minute and making tiny payments until the end of time.

• Surprise 1

28 minutes ago, bilgistic said:

So I'll be waiting to file until the last minute and making tiny payments until the end of time.

I’m not sure if this is official, but I think they’re at least proposing a grace period for taxes due, as long as you still file on time 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SoMuchTV said:

I’m not sure if this is official, but I think they’re at least proposing a grace period for taxes due, as long as you still file on time 

I think that i saw that it was 90 days.  Bit didn't see more than a quick scrawl.

• Like 1

I'm full of peeves.

I got the health insurance statement in the mail yesterday for the post-accident ER visit. (I have insurance through the "marketplace".)

$12,000.

My "responsibility" is in the hundreds (which might as well be $12K because I don't have several hundred dollars either), but the fact that a CT scan, ONE pain pill and six hours of sitting on my ass at the ER costs $12,000 is absolutely LUDICROUS.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Sad 7

52 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Can the coronavirus count as a pet peeve? I’m already looking forward to life getting back to normal. 

Omg I needed a laugh today. I second this 100000%

• Like 6

JTMacc99

Your pet peeves are your pet peeves, and you should feel free to express them here. This topic is not to be used to say you are peeved by another member of this community or something they said, either in this topic, or somewhere else in the forums.