Type keyword(s) to search

Pet Peeves: Aka Things That Make You Go "Gah!"

Message added by JTMacc99,

Your pet peeves are your pet peeves, and you should feel free to express them here. This topic is not to be used to say you are peeved by another member of this community or something they said, either in this topic, or somewhere else in the forums. Additionally, please take ALL language related peeves (word usage, regional sayings, punctuation...) to the Grammar topic.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

That totally sucks.  I went down to Florida for a week last month and was sick the whole time, so I completely know how you feel.

16 minutes ago, AgentRXS said:

I can also relate. Went to Austin, TX for a work trip and had horrible stomach issues the whole time. So frustrating to be around all that delicious food and not have an appetite for any of it.

This reminds me of when I went to CA in 2006(San Diego for work and family and Los Angeles w/ my brother), I was sick the entire time, vomiting and lost my voice twice while I was there.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

That totally sucks.  I went down to Florida for a week last month and was sick the whole time, so I completely know how you feel.

I once went to Florida for a 2 week vacation & had pneumonia. I ended up in some walk in clinic begging for antibiotics. Such fun walking around Disney World.

6 hours ago, janestclair said:

We had an exceptionally long 5-day Memorial Day weekend this year. How did I celebrate the first Memorial Day in years with absolutely fantastic weather?  I was sick.  For all of it.  I absolutely figures.  I don't know how my immune system always knows when a vacation is coming, but it does.  Starting to feel more human today, and of course it's gray and rainy.  Plus, since I was laid up in bed all weekend feeling like death warmed over, I got nothing accomplished.  I can't start anything now either, because I have a eye doctor appointment in a little bit.  Bah.  

Ugh, me, too! I got a head cold last Tuesday and I just now feel somewhat human today. The whole weekend was a waste thanks to it and I've gone through a metric ton of kleenex. 

• Love 2

Here is my list of peeves

• there is no on/off switch for my olfactory senses
  • its 90 something degrees
  • my air conditioner spreads garbage smells through my house
  • the garbage I shoved outside the garage yesterday? that wasn't it
  • oh hell, the freezer is off
  • the freezer probably got shut off when they were finishing up the reno
  • that was almost a week ago
  • OMG, the smell is coming through the freezer
  •  (open the door) gagging (close the door)
  • google thinks I want to keep this meat.  google is wrong.  I want it to stop smelling before i have to remove the contents. what about this search do you not understand.
  • treat it like a biohazard.  no shit.
  • 10 LB of rotting chicken smells like someone died
  • my house smells like someone died
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Hey Amazon delivery drivers:

Maybe if you got off your cellphones and paid attention to where you were going, you wouldn't deliver packages to the wrong house. I love how they added a photo of my packages sitting on a porch that wasn't mine.  Now I have to contact the seller and go through the rigamarole of hopefully getting my items replaced. So annoying. 

• Love 5
13 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:
  • oh hell, the freezer is off
  • the freezer probably got shut off when they were finishing up the reno
  • that was almost a week ago
  • OMG, the smell is coming through the freezer
  •  (open the door) gagging (close the door)
  • google thinks I want to keep this meat.  google is wrong.  I want it to stop smelling before i have to remove the contents. what about this search do you not understand.
  • treat it like a biohazard.  no shit.
  • 10 LB of rotting chicken smells like someone died
  • my house smells like someone died

This article might help: http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-rotten-food-odor-from-house/  It suggests turning back on the freezer and freezing everything again before you throw out the food.   Then clean the freezer, starting with bleach mixed with water. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Today my pet peeve is with auto repair shops. I just got a repair estimate on my car that was hit by a careless driver last week. There’s very minor damage to the fender and front bumper; the car drives fine but the driver’s door won’t open because of the damage to the fender. One-third of the estimated repair cost is for paint and paint labor. I tell the estimator that the car is a 2007 model, with ~125K miles, and that I don’t care about paint or the aesthetics. He responds by insisting that the front bumper panel that needs to be replaced will be black, and must be painted silver to match the rest of the car.  WTF? The insurance company is paying me directly, not paying the repair shop. If I choose not to waste time and money on painting what amounts to trim, why should the repair shop care, other than just wanting the extra money for the paint job. I could understand if it was a safety issue, but the paint is not going to make any difference whatsoever to the way the car functions. So I will be looking around for another repair shop that will listen to what I actually want repaired. 

Edited by BookWoman56
  • Love 5

The post office.  Recently our post office has become the most inefficient, dysfunctional, shit-for-brains operation I can imagine.   We constantly get mail from other house numbers, or other streets.  So do our neighbors.  But this is a new level of idiocy. 

I emailed the local branch of the  post office, as is the appropriate procedure, to halt mail delivery while we were out of town. (a full mailbox lets burglars know that nobody has been home)  I filled out the form, to NOT deliver mail 5/13 through 5/18, and to resume delivery on 5/20.  the mail that was held should be delivered on 5/20.  this was confirmed in an email the PO sent me.  I even got another email, while I was away, reminding me that the mail that was being held was scheduled to be delivered on 5/20.

SO what happened?  When we arrive home from our trip, on 5/19, our mailbox was full.  About 25 pieces of mail, and 8 of those were not for us anyway,  but for our next-door neighbor.   And then we got NO MAIL on 5/20 and 5/21. 

SO I called - this is the ridiculous explanation I got from the supervisor - The hold order was given to the mail carrier.   The week we were away, our regular mail carrier was off, so the substitute DIDN'T KNOW he was supposed to hold the mail.  So it was delivered regularly. (and sadly "regularly"  means we get a lot of our neighbor's mail, but that's a different peeve)   Then, when the regular carrier got back, he remembered that we wanted our mail held for a week, so he was holding the mail, not delivering it.   Somehow, the mail carrier figured holding our mail for a week,  was what was needed.  And since he wasn't working the previous week, he'd just hold it the next week instead.  

Basically,  they did  the OPPOSITE of what was requested,.  They delivered mail the week I wanted it held, then held it the week I wanted it delivered!   

• Love 3
13 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

The post office.  Recently our post office has become the most inefficient, dysfunctional, shit-for-brains operation I can imagine.   We constantly get mail from other house numbers, or other streets.  So do our neighbors.  But this is a new level of idiocy. 

I emailed the local branch of the  post office, as is the appropriate procedure, to halt mail delivery while we were out of town. (a full mailbox lets burglars know that nobody has been home)  I filled out the form, to NOT deliver mail 5/13 through 5/18, and to resume delivery on 5/20.  the mail that was held should be delivered on 5/20.  this was confirmed in an email the PO sent me.  I even got another email, while I was away, reminding me that the mail that was being held was scheduled to be delivered on 5/20.

SO what happened?  When we arrive home from our trip, on 5/19, our mailbox was full.  About 25 pieces of mail, and 8 of those were not for us anyway,  but for our next-door neighbor.   And then we got NO MAIL on 5/20 and 5/21. 

SO I called - this is the ridiculous explanation I got from the supervisor - The hold order was given to the mail carrier.   The week we were away, our regular mail carrier was off, so the substitute DIDN'T KNOW he was supposed to hold the mail.  So it was delivered regularly. (and sadly "regularly"  means we get a lot of our neighbor's mail, but that's a different peeve)   Then, when the regular carrier got back, he remembered that we wanted our mail held for a week, so he was holding the mail, not delivering it.   Somehow, the mail carrier figured holding our mail for a week,  was what was needed.  And since he wasn't working the previous week, he'd just hold it the next week instead.  

Basically,  they did  the OPPOSITE of what was requested,.  They delivered mail the week I wanted it held, then held it the week I wanted it delivered!   

Normally each carrier case has any instructions, such as yours, in a specific place. Change of carrier for whatever reason, illness, reassignment, should never effect those instructions being carried out.

As far as getting mail that’s not yours; carriers case their own mail, but on occasion light duty, or sub employees do it. There’s no good excuse however. 

• Love 1

Pet peeve: bad timing.

I met a really great guy about a month ago who has lived in my apt complex about as long as I have.

We really hit it off and have been hanging out. Total connection. He's getting reassigned (we find out where, today) and moving in 2-3 weeks.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

As far as getting mail that’s not yours; carriers case their own mail, but on occasion light duty, or sub employees do it. There’s no good excuse however.  

Whenever our (the immediate group of neighbors) mail gets mixed up, it's the same scenario: House A didn't have any mail that day, but instead of skipping the house, the carrier deposited House B's mail there.  That means House B got House C's mail, and on it went (I have no idea how far). 

No big deal, because I know the neighbors on each side of me, so we just go drop the mail in the right slot (and a lot of it is junk we wouldn't miss anyway).  This happened just last week, with me being House A, and the mail I got for House B contained nearly half a dozen bills/financial statements (I flipped through the pile just to make sure there wasn't something of mine stuck in there).  If I was the type of person who just threw away mail that wasn't mine (or who was into identify theft), that would be a big deal.

• Love 1

SO I called - this is the ridiculous explanation I got from the supervisor - The hold order was given to the mail carrier.   The week we were away, our regular mail carrier was off, so the substitute DIDN'T KNOW he was supposed to hold the mail. 

We have the same problem with our PO. And they always use that excuse. It must be in the handbook.

• Love 1

I regularly get mail for the next box over to the right in the bank of boxes in my apartment building. I'm 202; the next apartment/box is 212. I never get 200's mail, nor does 200 ever get mine.

And I don't know why there's a 200 and a 202 but nothing else until 212.

I've lived in my apartment for 5.5 years, but I still get mail for previous tenants (and I always put it in outgoing mail marked with "Not at this address—RTS"). I get that mail carriers have a lot of mail to deliver, but my last name is on the inside of the box.

Like, aren't these things the basic requirements of the job? Reading numbers and names?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, bilgistic said:

Like, aren't these things the basic requirements of the job? Reading numbers and names?

It’s the basis of the test. After that? 

5 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

He's getting reassigned (we find out where, today) and moving in 2-3 weeks.

He's moving to DC immediately (don't know if that means tomorrow or in a few days cause be hasn't responded). I'm so bummed.

Hotels, motels, AirBnB's,etc,: If you don't have an elevator on the premises at least MENTION it in your literature (or online listing,etc.) ! Sorry but by the time my elderly mother navigated up and down TWO flights of stairs (the last flight spiral), she was so wiped out, she didn't have energy  left to take a guided city tour! If I hadn't been there to take stuff up and down those steps (and made sure she didn't fall) she'd have been in REAL trouble!  I feel even worse for those who can't even BEGIN to climb stairs of any kind.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Blergh said:

Hotels, motels, AirBnB's,etc,: If you don't have an elevator on the premises at least MENTION it in your literature (or online listing,etc.) ! Sorry but by the time my elderly mother navigated up and down TWO flights of stairs (the last flight spiral), she was so wiped out, she didn't have energy  left to take a guided city tour! If I hadn't been there to take stuff up and down those steps (and made sure she didn't fall) she'd have been in REAL trouble!  I feel even worse for those who can't even BEGIN to climb stairs of any kind.

I agree that they should mention it, but maybe in the future, just to be sure, make sure you ask.

• Love 4

I don't need or want "extra" stuff that sales people in the past try to convince I need. 

I bought my car off the lot and it came with ambient lighting.  I could make my cup holder light up to be any color I wanted.  Have had the car for ten years, have never changed the color and have no interest in doing so.  

My mother went out of town one summer and told the post office to hold her mail and she'd pick it up when she got home.  When she went to retrieve it, the postal clerk basically shrugged and said it looked like they'd given it to someone else.  She never did get it.

Ugh! Why do people who are waiting in a long line for whatever reason, once they get to the gate/register/whatever decide, with a line of people behind them, to start asking a bunch of questions that could easily be answered by someone else NOT handling the transaction??? Today I was picking up a race packet during my break, there were 4 people in line when I arrived and the line behind me quickly filled up as I waited. I get to be the next person at the table and the ding-a-ling in front of me, after being handed her packet, literally leaned against the wall and put her foot up (knee bent behind her) against the wall and began a series of questions regarding the weather for the race (taking place this evening). WTF? Go ask the employees who AREN'T handling the packet hand outs!! Better yet, princess, don't stand there whining about "what if it rains, where will we wait?"  "But there's no tents, we'll be soaked before we run."  OMFG, sweetie, if the rain is an issue, DON'T GO! But I need my packet so get the f--- out of my way! 

• Love 5

People who do not bag their trash when dumping it in their outside garbage can and don't pick up the garbage that doesn't make it in there. 

I kept seeing trash near our fence where we keep our cans. At first, I thought, maybe a deer had knocked them over and the squirrels and raccoons got into them and had the time of their lives; it's happened before. Then I noticed it was name brands and items no one in our household uses. One day I heard the sound of bins being moved, peeped out the window and saw it was our next door neighbor tipping their kitchen trash can into their bin, which is right next to ours and it all made sense.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, Katy M said:

I agree that they should mention it, but maybe in the future, just to be sure, make sure you ask.

Yeah, we'll have to make sure to ask if the lodging has at least one on-property elevator t  from now on whenever Mama needs to travel (perhaps along with running water and electricity) but I just never imagined that a lodging wouldn't have spelt it out themselves.

But then again, I never imagined that there are exits only accessible via left turns- inside tunnels before this trip!  

Edited by Blergh
addendum
On 6/3/2019 at 8:33 PM, theredhead77 said:

He's moving to DC immediately (don't know if that means tomorrow or in a few days cause be hasn't responded). I'm so bummed.

And I never got a response so it looks like I was ghosted, too (wtf?!).

So current peeve: being ghosted.

Uninvited, unexpected house guests who show up at meal time!  Ughh....Honestly, I don't even think they want any food.  They just don't think about it.  I found this article hysterically funny.  I like the suggestion of how to deal with them  by yelling through the door that your children are sick with something that is contagious.  And, if they say, you don't have children, you say, see, you don't know me at all.  Get off my property! lol  

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ten-things-to-do-if-an-un_b_243304

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Peeve: Referring to your wife as “The wife”.  

“The EX-wife” is perfectly acceptable, and probably where someone who uses the former expression is headed anyway. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I'd classify "the wife" as "the worst" but what prompts some people to cutesify all references to their spouses in the first place? The wife, DH, hubs, wifey, hubby, my bride, the missus, the boss ... all icky in different ways!

You want to address each other as sugarplum and Sir Bottomly, that's your business. But when referring to an absent spouse in the presence of others, can you just please stick to my wife/husband?

• Love 6
12 hours ago, 2727 said:

I'd classify "ts "the worst" but what prompts some people to cutesify all references to their spouses in the first place? The wife, DH, hubs, wifey, hubby, my bride, the missus, the boss ... all icky in different ways!

You want to address each other as sugarplum and Sir Bottomly, that's your business. But when referring to an absent spouse in the presence of others, can you just please stick to my wife/husband?

Or how about, I don't know, their actual names? 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Or how about, I don't know, their actual names? 

But, if they don't know your wife, for example, and you say Susan, they'll say who's that, so my wife is just easier. Or my wife, Susan.

My pet peeve is when people go to a shoe store, for example, try on several different styles of shoes in a variety sizes to see what size they need and what shoe they like, leave and then immediately proceed to buy that shoe off the internet.  If you are going to bother a sales clerk at any kind of a store, either buy the product there, or don't buy it at all.   Paying the employees that you are using is why (or at least partly why) the product costs more there.

• Love 11

Crappy service people are my pet peeve right now. I had my front lawn leveled and new sod put down on Tuesday. The sod wasn’t the greatest - it was already brown in patches, but I wasn’t home when they put it in or I would have said something at the time. I have sprinklers, so I assumed that they had been watering the lawn the last few days. But, the sod looked like it was getting more brown, not more green. So I decided to program additional waterings. The. The sprinklers did not come on as expected. Turns out that they turned off the water so my sprinklers haven’t been running! I’m out the door before the sprinklers come on in the morning so I hadn’t noticed. And, they broke 2 sprinkler heads and covered up one sprinkler head entirely. Seriously shitty attention to important details. Now I have to get the irrigation system folks back to fix the sprinkler, and they were just here last week to turn it on (that’s how I know it was working perfectly before the sod was put down).

First world problems, I know, but still irksome. I don’t have a big fancy lawn (or house) but I’m trying to do the best that I can with it. Putting in the sprinklers last year was expensive, and so is leveling a laying sod, even when it’s not a big lot (I can mow the front in about 7 minutes). I hate paying good money for a crappy job.

• Love 5
(edited)

Women on American competitive cooking shows who sport huge, fake, crappy-looking, plastic hair accessories that are supposed to look like flowers.

And while I'm about it, grown American women who talk like babies.

Edited by Brookside
  • Love 5

Spring storms that seem to get worse every year. We had one blow through today with golf ball size hail and 70+ mph winds. Needless to say, my neighborhood is a wreck. I've already got an insurance claim started for damage to my fence and the power was off for almost 7 hours (we're lucky, some people are still out and they are estimating days to have it all restored). Luckily, my neighbors are great and we all rallied to help each other with fallen limbs and trees.

• Love 4
On 6/8/2019 at 1:20 AM, 2727 said:

I'd classify "the wife" as "the worst" but what prompts some people to cutesify all references to their spouses in the first place? The wife, DH, hubs, wifey, hubby, my bride, the missus, the boss ... all icky in different ways!

Or, when someone refers to their spouse as "my first wife."   And, they are still married to that person and they are present.  (It insinuates that they will have a second wife down the road.)  I think they think it's funny.  

• Love 1

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but...

This is the second time an item that is totally out of my normal buying patterns that I never searched for on line that I bought in a store has ended up on my "more like this" home page on Amazon.  Are they buying purchase histories from credit card companies?

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but...

This is the second time an item that is totally out of my normal buying patterns that I never searched for on line that I bought in a store has ended up on my "more like this" home page on Amazon.  Are they buying purchase histories from credit card companies?

One of my friends and her boyfriend are constantly on the lookout for things they TALKED about suddenly showing up in their targeted advertising. They've given me enough examples that I'm starting to believe her. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JTMacc99 said:

One of my friends and her boyfriend are constantly on the lookout for things they TALKED about suddenly showing up in their targeted advertising. They've given me enough examples that I'm starting to believe her. 

Alexa listening to them?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

Alexa listening to them?

That’s my best guess. This is why I do not have Alexa. I was at my friends house waiting for the person to come back from a short errand (getting a pizza) and that contraption began to talk to me. I had been silent reading with no tv on. I do not trust them. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

That’s my best guess. This is why I do not have Alexa. I was at my friends house waiting for the person to come back from a short errand (getting a pizza) and that contraption began to talk to me. I had been silent reading with no tv on. I do not trust them. 

Amazon has thousands of employees who listen to and transcribe commands.  Supposedly its just to improve the technology, but I don't trust them to not leverage it for profit in anyway they can think of.  I also don't trust that the opt out privacy settings don''t have a bunch of loopholes .  

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

... things they TALKED about suddenly showing up in their targeted advertising.

I'm going to test that with Alexa starting today!

One thing that Black-Mirrors me out a bit is a couple of times when I downloaded a Kindle app on Amazon and it installed it on my phone. I don't even have a phone number under my Amazon account!

I changed ISPs this week and discovered that some of my account logins using the same email/pw no longer worked, meaning they were linked to my former IP address. Not really a problem per se, but I was a little surprised. 

Peevishly, the installation of the new router was a PITA because, of all things, I could not get the coax cable to screw into the outlet. I used to have a TV there that was fine, but after 40 minutes or so of trying, giving up, trying again, getting a wrench to turn it, etc., I just put the router in another room where the signal strength is not the best. I bought a wifi extender but that was zero help.

The trauma of technology, I swear. I turned on my backup laptop (that just sits) last week to run any needed system updates, and boom. Half the keyboard wasn't working. They're pretty cheap and I was able to swap it out, but nobody touched the thing!

• Love 1
On 6/8/2019 at 1:20 AM, 2727 said:

I have a husband of a friend who constantly refers to his wife by his nickname for her instead of her actual name on FB. Think "Honeyplum" or "Sweetiecakes". The thing is this woman is a high level manager at my place of business and, IMO, it's demeaning. I always wonder why she doesn't tell him to knock it off.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JTMacc99 said:

It totally listens in. A friend of mine was in my living room and said he needed to buy a back shaver. The next thing I know it was in my suggested items.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It's not just Alexa, if you have Siri or Google on your phone, those are listening in, too. I've heard it called "passive listening" because they are always listening in to hear the prompt for them to be activated, but they aren't recording until they get that prompt. It doesn't seem that passive to me, though.

Morning update, my neighborhood looks like a bomb went off after the storm yesterday. My street got lucky with the power coming back on last night, most of my neighborhood is still out and they are no longer giving estimates as to how long it will take to be restored (never a good sign). It took twice as long as normal to get to work this morning because of downed trees and power lines. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, emma675 said:

t's not just Alexa, if you have Siri or Google on your phone, those are listening in, too. I've heard it called "passive listening" because they are always listening in to hear the prompt for them to be activated, but they aren't recording until they get that prompt. It doesn't seem that passive to me, though.

My friend believes it is Siri in her case. They don't have an Alexa.

21 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Morning update, my neighborhood looks like a bomb went off after the storm yesterday

Damn! Hopefully everybody is okay and for the people without power it doesn't last too long. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/7/2019 at 5:18 PM, theredhead77 said:

And I never got a response so it looks like I was ghosted, too (wtf?!).

So current peeve: being ghosted.

Update: got a text Saturday night (mind you he stopped replying mid-conversation on Tuesday after saying he was moving "immediately")

"Hey, sorry I've been MIA. I should have clarified what immediately meant in this context"

NSS,

And apparently, he's the one of the few people on the plant to not know what "ghosting" means (he does now).

Edited by theredhead77
37 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

And apparently, he's the one of the few people on the plant to not know what "ghosting" means (he does now).

I obviously live on the same "plant" as him, since I had to look up ghosting just a couple of weeks ago.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Brookside said:

I obviously live on the same "plant" as him

I was trying to come up with a clever plant name for my typo but they all sound like Harry Potter spells.

Regardless, stopping communication mid-conversation about anything, let alone something this big of a deal is a shitty thing to do. At the very least he should have clarified what 'immediately' meant before going incommunicado.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Siri definitely listens in. After I had a car accident, I had all kinds of ads on my phone about attorneys and such, despite the fact that I had never done any searching about anything to do with a car accident, except on my desktop.  I'm not logged into anything on my phone like Google or whatever, so it had to be Siri. I have since shut her off because that's creepy shit.

The targeted ads are sometimes dumb though.  After I bought a Mazda (both the first time, and after the aforementioned accident), all the ads wrere for Mazdas.  I just bought one...I'm not getting another.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, janestclair said:

The targeted ads are sometimes dumb though.  After I bought a Mazda (both the first time, and after the aforementioned accident), all the ads wrere for Mazdas.  I just bought one...I'm not getting another. 

Same, except I just bought a Honda, and not only am I getting ads for Hondas, I'm getting e-mails.  From Honda.  Trying to sell me a new Honda.  You'd think Honda would know!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, janestclair said:

Siri definitely listens in. After I had a car accident, I had all kinds of ads on my phone about attorneys and such, despite the fact that I had never done any searching about anything to do with a car accident, except on my desktop.  I'm not logged into anything on my phone like Google or whatever, so it had to be Siri. I have since shut her off because that's creepy shit.

What blew my mind when I was pregnant, I started getting all sorts of baby and pregnancy related stuff in the mail and this was pre internet. Then I figured out that my OB/GYN's office was probably selling my info. So this is a problem that predates today's technology.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

Update: got a text Saturday night (mind you he stopped replying mid-conversation on Tuesday after saying he was moving "immediately")

"Hey, sorry I've been MIA. I should have clarified what immediately meant in this context"

NSS,

3 hours ago, theredhead77 said:

I was trying to come up with a clever plant name for my typo but they all sound like Harry Potter spells.

Regardless, stopping communication mid-conversation about anything, let alone something this big of a deal is a shitty thing to do. At the very least he should have clarified what 'immediately' meant before going incommunicado.

He's garbage. I'm sorry you went through that.

Edited by bilgistic
  • Love 4