Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: A Family Affair

Because of course Trump was buying up real estate at 20, wasn't everybody?

The only person I know who bought real estate at a young age was a man my husband worked with.  At the age of 18 he bought 200 acres of land from a classmate who'd inherited it but needed money because he'd managed to get his 17 year old girlfriend pregnant.  This was a long time ago, the man who bought the land is in his 70's now.  Anyway, he got land that wasn't fit for farming because it was hilly, and considered too far out of town to build on, so he got it for a song ($6 an acre).

He thought nothing about it until the town was growing bigger and suddenly the land wasn't really that far out, but he couldn't afford to build on it himself.  In the 70's he started to get offers on the land but he realized that they weren't really very good offers.  In the early 80's he hit the jackpot when he got a very good offer on the land.  He kept half an acre for himself and built a nice house that he still lives in today.  He's a retired mechanic, sharing the neighborhood with doctors and lawyers, and he was able to put his kids through college.

Donald Trump wouldn't give that man the time of day because he didn't build an empire from that land, but Donald's father was wealthy and widdle Donny never went without anything, so he doesn't understand that not everyone can be a real estate magnate.  He doesn't want to understand, because he doesn't want to be seen in any way as a common man.

• Love 4

"If you can't be a person of money, be a person.... of................................................ uhh, of.................................. value."

My wife (a successful commercial-print model when we met) was watching with me and was appalled at model Brandi talking back to the shoot directions.  "If someone tells you to prop your leg and pop your ass out, you prop your leg and pop your ass out.  Want to get paid for speaking?  Become a lawyer."

• Love 12
I had a good laugh when Brandi finally decided to undress but wrapped a towel or something around her midsection.

It looked like a washcloth.

I believe she had to put it there to cover up the Sharpie messages:  "Jack was here" - "Jim was here" - "Frank was here"

*Jack, Jim and Frank hadn't signed waivers.

• Love 10

Jamie Anderson has won gold medals as a teen in the X Games and an Olympic gold medal in her low twenties.  So winning in your field at a young age, is not a response to the excuse that someone is young and not able to do something.  It is a silly excuse already, not countered by showing off a separate accomplishment of yours at a young age to prove a person can have their act together at a young age.

Nobody is focused on this but Jamie was a terrible PM.  She could barely speak in the presentation, provided no leadership, allowed Kenya to take over, was indecisive in the boardroom even before not picking Brandi, had no argument why she should not be fired, looked to Trump to make the decision for her, etc.  Jamie should still have been fired even if she brought Kenya and Brandi into the boardroom; she was worse then them.

Tasks like this one are comparable to a kid selling cookies to their family members or friends.  Shows no business skills: people are buying/donating because they like you, feel pity for you or want to support a charity, not because you have great sales skills.

I would love to see the Trump children (and Trump himself, really) compete on this show without being judged as Trumps.  Hate that they are always able to criticize after the fact.  Just like I would love to see Jeff Probst compete on Survivor and Alex Trebek compete on Jeopardy.

Leeza is clearly on Team Brandi and her bias is showing.  Know they are friends based on her appearance on Real Housewives of BH as a friend of Brandi.  If they had a falling out, she would not be her friend afterward.

I'm on my 4th read of this, so I don't know if what I'm about to say supports it or disagrees with it lol.   I agree that whatever you're talented at, it may not be an accomplishment to win at that thing as it's your thing.  If you have to demonstrate ability in another arena, yeah that's definitely an apples to oranges comparison.  I'm not familiar with Jamie's background so while I take nothing away from her ability as a teen Olympian, I still agree with their larger point.   Jamie wasn't prepared in part because she's young, but 22 doesn't stop you from being decisive or assertive. 

The only person I know who bought real estate at a young age was a man my husband worked with.  At the age of 18 he bought 200 acres of land from a classmate who'd inherited it but needed money because he'd managed to get his 17 year old girlfriend pregnant.  This was a long time ago, the man who bought the land is in his 70's now.  Anyway, he got land that wasn't fit for farming because it was hilly, and considered too far out of town to build on, so he got it for a song ($6 an acre).

He thought nothing about it until the town was growing bigger and suddenly the land wasn't really that far out, but he couldn't afford to build on it himself.  In the 70's he started to get offers on the land but he realized that they weren't really very good offers.  In the early 80's he hit the jackpot when he got a very good offer on the land.  He kept half an acre for himself and built a nice house that he still lives in today.  He's a retired mechanic, sharing the neighborhood with doctors and lawyers, and he was able to put his kids through college.

Donald Trump wouldn't give that man the time of day because he didn't build an empire from that land, but Donald's father was wealthy and widdle Donny never went without anything, so he doesn't understand that not everyone can be a real estate magnate.  He doesn't want to understand, because he doesn't want to be seen in any way as a common man.

I hope it was clear from context, that I was being sarcastic.  Trump conveniently left out that as the son of an already and actual self made real estate millionaire, he was not your typical 20 year old.  Ptv, italics probably aren't enough, see if you can install a snort button!  

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 4

I hope it was clear from context, that I was being sarcastic.  Trump conveniently left out that as the son of an already and actual self made real estate millionaire, he was not your typical 20 year old.  Ptv, italics probably aren't enough, see if you can install a snort button!  

You were clear on the context.  I thought I was supporting your sarcasm.  I see now that I came across differently.  I'm sorry.

As for Jamie being indecisive, it might be that she grew up with raw talent that she coupled with drive to achieve an Olympic medal.  But she did it with older people pushing her, supporting her, and training her.  She might still be used to deferring to others.

Edited by Zahdii
  • Love 2

You were clear on the context.  I thought I was supporting your sarcasm.  I see now that I came across differently.  I'm sorry.

As for Jamie being indecisive, it might be that she grew up with raw talent that she coupled with drive to achieve an Olympic medal.  But she did it with older people pushing her, supporting her, and training her.  She might still be used to deferring to others.

Lol!  no need for apology, that was definitely me.   Switching back to full-caff now.  ;)

• Love 1

It goes back to the racist comment Brandi made to Joyce on RHOBH about swimming and her black friends, blah blah blah.  Kenya called her an idiot on twitter.  Brandi retorted (on WWHL I believe) by calling Kenya an ashy whore.

Someone, please tell me that Kenya's reponse was "KISS MY ASH."

• Love 6

"If you can't be a person of money, be a person.... of................................................ uhh, of.................................. value."

My wife (a successful commercial-print model when we met) was watching with me and was appalled at model Brandi talking back to the shoot directions.  "If someone tells you to prop your leg and pop your ass out, you prop your leg and pop your ass out.  Want to get paid for speaking?  Become a lawyer."

Brandi needed Tyra Banks to teach her how to tooch.

• Love 3

Aww, I like Ian. He got a little embarrassing with all the motivational speeches, but he seems very genuine to me. I especially liked when Brandy left and Terrell and Kenya were talking about her and Ian said they should find something more productive to do. Very professional of him. Brandi was wrong to leave but talking smack isn't going to help anything. Kenya at least was bringing in money and helping in other ways, Terrell didn't seem to be doing much of anything so he shouldn't have been talking about others.

Ian also seems to have done what I think everyone who is on this show should do -- plan ahead. He already had donors lined up as well as others to help him on various creative aspects (setting up the pop up shop, props, signs, etc.). Why doesn't everyone do this?? They know what show they are coming on, why would they come on unprepared and be embarrassed? So silly.

Not a Kate fan but I was impressed she pulled through with her money and her pop up hair salon was a good idea. Still liking Lorenzo, he can't pull the big bucks for some reason but he has directed on two tasks and seems to be doing well with that. Could have done without Geraldo in his undies, he may look good for a 70 year old man but I am 34 and don't need to see such things in high def.

• Love 6

My eyes bugged out when Geraldo came boot-scootin' out in his BVD's with a couple of barbells.  

Due to a crazy all-consuming thing during summer of 2013, I'd never heard of Geraldo's selfie scandal, which I naturally proceeded to google. . .

YEEEEEEOW!!!

So I guess he's past all that "I was drunk and lonely" mea culpa stuff.  Now he's proud of himself again, happy to capitalize on the incident AND claiming credit for starting a trend?  Ai-yi-yi.

P.S.  The comments on Gawker had me rolling:  "At least he didn't show us his 'vault.' "

• Love 5

Is this show real? I mean I just can't help but laugh when Trump and his kids and everyone talk to the celebs so seriously. Maybe I'm too cynical. I also can't take too seriously on how obnoxious or classy they act in from of the camera. It's all how they wish to come off.

• Love 2

I'm not minding Kate, but loathe Brandi. She needs to control her mouth. I thought Kenya did better on the task as she bought in the dough as well as contributing to the task. I liked that she helped customers. I knew Terrell was leaving when the shoes him eating.

Geraldo in his underwear....just no.

• Love 2

I haven't really ever watched this show until now. What is the point of the fake secretary in the waiting room? Everytime they show here she is fake writing something down. It's just strange?

It really is stupid.  Now that the episodes are an hour, they should do away with sending the three out of the Boardroom since Trump is no longer shown confereing with his minions about whom to fire.  If they do that, they could stop paying the actress who plays Amanda (I think her name is).

• Love 1

The receptionist is Amanda Miller, who Donald noticed when she was a teenager waitressing at one of his golf courses and hired after she finished college.  She's actually a VP of Marketing for The Trump Organization.  Here's a piece on her from URI.

In this video, she gives a tour of Trump's private jet.  Of course, it's Trump, so he can't settle for a Gulfstream 6.... it's a 757.

Interesting.  I wonder if Trump makes any of his male VPs pretend to be secretaries.

• Love 11

Kenya is much nastier than anyone else from where I sit.  And to think she won MIss Something.  I thought they chose nice and kind young women for those titles. The girl next door type.  She is smug and that is the worst to me.  Ugh.  I don't like Kate either but I can tolerate her humorless self more easily.

Geraldo next, please.  PLEASE!  

I like Brandi and I cannot defend that.  I just do.  

ETA: changed the word humorous to humorless!  Very bad typo!  Changes the whole thing. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

And what business owner would tolerate an intern or other lower level employee just going home to bed without notice?  Trump needs to change the name of this franchise because he's no longer looking for an apprentice. Celebrity Cash Grab.  Celebrity Pot Stirrers.  Celebrity Has-Beens.  If he were truly looking for a brilliant celebrity business mind, Brandi wouldn't have even made it through auditions.. 

But then I waffle back to:  Maybe they're perfect for each other.

Now I want to see one of the fired people walk out of the building, get into the limo, get ready to do their reminiscence and have the chauffeur suddenly say, "Guess what!  You're in the Cash Cab!"

I was thinking perhaps the Fosters. David and Yolonda are still friendly with her, I think, and they are rolling in dough. Plus it would look good for King David to show up with a big check, or to Skype....anything to get his face on TV.

David Foster the composer?

I thought Kenya also brought up her Miss USA title to remind Trump that she won his pageant.

True, although I believe she won before he bought it.

• Love 3

I thought they chose nice and kind young women for those titles. The girl next door type.

Knew a lot of guys in my youth whose sisters/girlfriends had been in the pageant circuit.  It's a vicious underworld. 

• Love 3

Jamie, Jamie….See, this is what happens when children interfere with grown folks trying to do business; what a total waste of time on this show, girl go home, sit down and listen to the pretty music with your Pollyanna ass!

I am glad Geraldo won. I-on spent too much time talking about beating Geraldo, less about his charity. it was about 50/50% imo.  Geraldo also wanted to beat I-on, but did not make as many petty comments.

(Shakes tambourine!)  This is exactly why I can’t be Team Ian.  He’s like Kevin Jonas in that he lets his dislike for Geraldo cloud the real reason he is on the damned show.  Just sit back, shut up and let Geraldo hang himself, it will happen eventually.  UO, I liked the original selfie he did….pomposity aside, he looks great for 70; just leave those shots to Mrs. Geraldo, dude.  And if Ee-yore must bring in Chippendales, how ‘bout bringing in manly ones as opposed to the ‘How you doin’?’ twins….they were not attractive at all.  And WTF on the motivation speeches, I felt like I was watching Remember The Titans.

Damn Brandi, can you hate on Kenya any harder?  First of all, what crackpipe were Jamie and the other women smoking to think that Brandi’s knock-kneed stick figure was sexier than KENYA’S?!  You can sit a full course meal on that ass!  She would have definitely racked up the sexy with the bald dude.  And her ‘Touch Me’ idea was good, they should have stuck with that.

I think Terrell also really didn't mind being fired because he doesn't feel comfortable about fund raising. He'd rather devote his time for a good cause.

(Sniggles at last sentence)….Man, ya’ll don’t know the real Terrell when he was a football player.  I’m surprised he even had anyone to call, he’s alienated so many people.  I see him being on the show just to make money to pay his many kids.  Buh-bye, I will miss those cool glasses he wore though.

• Love 4
Ian also seems to have done what I think everyone who is on this show should do -- plan ahead. He already had donors lined up as well as others to help him on various creative aspects (setting up the pop up shop, props, signs, etc.). Why doesn't everyone do this?? They know what show they are coming on, why would they come on unprepared and be embarrassed? So silly.

Yes! I forgot to mention this in my first post, but that really stood out to me in the episode. He had really done his homework and was all dialed in. Take notes, everyone. 

Interesting.  I wonder if Trump makes any of his male VPs pretend to be secretaries.

MY burning question is - what is she writing in that notebook??? Surely she's not taking legitimate notes. I want to see some crass doodles of Trump with his toupee on fire or something. 

• Love 4

Knew a lot of guys in my youth whose sisters/girlfriends had been in the pageant circuit.  It's a vicious underworld.

Yes, I have heard that too.  Very competitive.  Kenya is a nasty piece of work. 

• Love 4

I loved Shawn as a gymnast, and liked her both seasons of DWTS, but I'm not liking her much on this show.  She seems to have an inflated sense of her contribution - not that it's uncommon with these people.  Other than deciding they should be the stars and wrap themselves unattractively in flags, what exactly did Shawn and Jamie do?  I don't like Kenya (at all) but she seemed to direct the photo shoot and put the magazine layout together.  In the boardroom Kenya stated she was the MVP, and Shawn laughed - clearly thinking she was a big lifter in that challenge.  What am I missing?

• Love 7

That's because they shoot the scenes of the people leaving at the very beginning of the season.  One by one they walk out to the car and take off.  After a ride around the block they go back into the hotel and the next person walks out.  The only time that you see the walk of the fired 'for real' is if DT suddenly decides to fire two at once.

Heh, that brings back the fond memory of when he fired an entire team of four and they all had to share the same taxi.  That was back when he had real people on his shows, but DT doesn't like real people, he wants to hang with celebs.

Then he may be in the wrong crowd. I had to google at least half of these people. Every season he seems to get farther down the list of celebrities.

Trump is such a tool. I love how every episode after he fires the person one of his lackeys...err I mean kids, one of them always, always says "you made the right decision". Yeah. I'm  convinced 

• Love 7

and claim to be friends.

lmao!!!  the shade. 

Yolanda is trying very hard to help Brandi calm down and be a better person so they are "on the set" friends of sorts.  It is an uphill battle for Yolanda but she is trying.   Yolanda has Lyme disease and is having a hard time physically.  Brandi is the only cast member who is being there for her in a very kind way.  

• Love 2

Now that the episodes are an hour, they should do away with sending the three out of the Boardroom since Trump is no longer shown confereing with his minions about whom to fire.

Just because we don't see it doesn't mean something isn't going on. Trump may still have to confer with someone about who to get rid of next (that may not have anything to do with the task performance).

Now that I've been thinking about it, despite what Trump said, I don't think last night's show was the first time he ever let each PM keep the money their teams raised. I'm pretty sure he did it once before when the amounts raised were massive. That time he made the decision to do it himself and not let the project managers decide.

I'm certain there's been at least one time he's made the offer and had the PM's turn it down. I think what Trump was referring to was how small the difference was as a percentage. In the past it's been something like two percent; $2500 against nearly $300k each is unprecedented.

The Cosmo task lost me.  I never understood what they wanted.

I think what really mattered to them was the "fresh idea", something they could take to their own staff to do up right (which isn't going to happen in the time the contestants are given). When this task was filmed, the guys' idea would have been a clear winner. Did I miss something or did the Cosmo people not chip in anything to boost Trump's $20k?

Jamie was history when she looked at Trump blankly and asked him who she should bring back in the boardroom.

She must not have been paying attention; Trump always drops hints.

• Love 3

Damn Brandi, can you hate on Kenya any harder?  First of all, what crackpipe were Jamie and the other women smoking to think that Brandi’s knock-kneed stick figure was sexier than KENYA’S?!  You can sit a full course meal on that ass!  She would have definitely racked up the sexy with the bald dude.  And her ‘Touch Me’ idea was good, they should have stuck with that.

I'm not a Cosmo reader, but most fashion magazines go for the flesh over bone look rather than a curvy toned body.  Even Self uses very thin models.

• Love 1

Kenya lives in Los Angeles, had a production studio there, so I am guessing they've crossed paths more than once. And it's probably a battle to see which HW franchise can get the farthest in the game. I've yet to see any of the other housewives donate money, and I really think their feud is mostly for show. They are encouraged by production on their respective shows to trash the other women in their talking heads, so it may just be something they are trained like monkeys to do. Kenya is very good at giving the side-eye, silently, while Brandi likes to run her mouth. When Jamie first suggested Kenya had the better body for a magazine layout about fitness, Brandi wasn't going to let that happen. Then when she is awarded that job, she refuses to undress because she's out of shape. Go figure.

I could be completely wrong. I thought the problem started, when a drunk Brandi tried to start shit with Kenya at some Bravo upfront or something.

They talked about it on WWHL a little the other night with Jeff Lewis. He was there. Kenya, Nene and Cynthia (other Atlanta howives) were standing together when Brandi tried start drama. Jeff said Kenya was right to be pissed. I think this happened a while ago because I think Nene talked about it too. It seems like it was a couple years ago.

I don't know if something happened before that.

BTW, I can't stand Brandi or Kenya.

But, On CA I'm on Kenya's side.

• Love 1

I loved Shawn as a gymnast, and liked her both seasons of DWTS, but I'm not liking her much on this show.  She seems to have an inflated sense of her contribution - not that it's uncommon with these people.  Other than deciding they should be the stars and wrap themselves unattractively in flags, what exactly did Shawn and Jamie do?  I don't like Kenya (at all) but she seemed to direct the photo shoot and put the magazine layout together.  In the boardroom Kenya stated she was the MVP, and Shawn laughed - clearly thinking she was a big lifter in that challenge.  What am I missing?

I don't really have any thoughts on Shawn one way or another, but her laughing at Kenya saying she was the MVP doesn't necessarily signify that Shawn thought she was the MVP.  It just meant she didn't agree with Kenya.   For all we know she thought Leeza or someone was the MVP.  I need to see more of Shawn before I can have a legitimate opinion on her worth here.

Ian seems like a massive tool, but for the most part he seems like a nice enough tool, so I can't fault him too much here.  In Celeb Apprentice, where most people are straight up heinous, you take when you can get.  He stepped up knowing he had a big donor and unlike just about everyone else, he at least seemed smart enough to plan ahead pre-show.  I feel like he takes himself a bit too seriously, but again, so do most of the people here.

Kate shockingly didn't piss me off in this episode.  I think she's as dumb as a box of rocks and doesn't really contribute much, but at least she didn't come across hateful.  Dare I say she actually seemed to be having some fun during the wedding dress task, at least when not stressing over her check getting there in time.

If I have to pick sides in the Kenya/Brandi mess, at least in terms of what has been shown on Celeb Apprentice, I choose Kenya.  I don't choose either in real life.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 2

I could be completely wrong. I thought the problem started, when a drunk Brandi tried to start shit with Kenya at some Bravo upfront or something.

They talked about it on WWHL a little the other night with Jeff Lewis. He was there. Kenya, Nene and Cynthia (other Atlanta howives) were standing together when Brandi tried start drama. Jeff said Kenya was right to be pissed. I think this happened a while ago because I think Nene talked about it too. It seems like it was a couple years ago.

I don't know if something happened before that.

BTW, I can't stand Brandi or Kenya.

But, On CA I'm on Kenya's side.

They had issues before that, the Upfronts deal was just the latest and the one Kenya is talking about now. The upfronts were after CA was done filming (middle of May). 

• Love 1
Kate shockingly didn't piss me off in this episode.  I think she's as dumb as a box of rocks and doesn't really contribute much, but at least she didn't come across hateful.  Dare I say she actually seemed to be having some fun during the wedding dress task, at least when not stressing over her check getting there in time.

Kate hasn't really been irking me too badly at all. I think she sucked as a PM and she's been kind of redundant on same tasks, but yea....she's not being nasty or anything. Maybe she just saves that side for her family?

• Love 3

Is the split up of the teams a permanent thing, or just for this one task?  I'd rather see a mix of men and women on all the teams in the future.

Permanent "for now."  The Hair likes to do at least 2-3 group changes as the teams whittle down.  I expect the next one to happen when they reach 6-8 people. Though I doubt they will split Brandi and Kenya for the 'drama.'  Mind you I've never seen a RH show in my life so their catfights are pretty much moot for me.  I think they're more morons.

• Love 4

I don't really have any thoughts on Shawn one way or another, but her laughing at Kenya saying she was the MVP doesn't necessarily signify that Shawn thought she was the MVP.  It just meant she didn't agree with Kenya.   For all we know she thought Leeza or someone was the MVP.  I need to see more of Shawn before I can have a legitimate opinion on her worth here.

You're probably right, and I'm not sure why Shawn's bothering me so much.  I'm not falling for the sweet persona, gymnastics can be a cutthroat sport.  She's a tough young woman.  I though Vivica was wrong to capitalize on the "Shawn having her period" SL, but what a sly smile Shawn had when she got up in Vivica's face and talked about "menopause".  Vivica is only fifty - but Shawn made her point.  Shawn is young and fresh, Vivica is old and dryed up.  She had every right to stand up for herself, but she didn't need to make an age crack.  And her smile told me it was deliberate - as well as dead and center in front of the camera.

• Love 3

I think that the reason Shawn made a face when Kenya called herself the star of the team in the Cosmopolitan task was probably because she was taken aback that Kenya called herself the star instead of someone else. I don't think Shawn was necessarily expecting Kenya to say her name.

In terms of what happened with Vivica, I guess that Shawn was just making a point that if she were to tell everyone that Vivica was going through menopause, it would be probably be just as embarassing for her as it was for Shawn that Vivica announced in the boardroom that she was on her period. I don't think she was trying to be mean and besides, it seems like they patched things up and were able to work well together in the following task.

• Love 2

When Trump told Ian that he had to fire Kevin Jonas or he'd "have no credibility," did anyone else think he threw us a bone? Like anyone considers Trump to be credible in the least . . . or is he really just that delusional? Who knows?

I really don't like this new format of shoving two shows into a 2-hour slot. We see so little of the actual tasks that the show is even less interesting than usual. I think I read that NBC forced Trump to go along with this plan because they wanted to shorten the season so they could bring The Voice back sooner. I wonder if this is the last we'll see of Celebrity Apprentice.

• Love 3

My eyes bugged out when Geraldo came boot-scootin' out in his BVD's with a couple of barbells.  

Due to a crazy all-consuming thing during summer of 2013, I'd never heard of Geraldo's selfie scandal, which I naturally proceeded to google. . .

YEEEEEEOW!!!

So I guess he's past all that "I was drunk and lonely" mea culpa stuff.  Now he's proud of himself again, happy to capitalize on the incident AND claiming credit for starting a trend?  Ai-yi-yi.

P.S.  The comments on Gawker had me rolling:  "At least he didn't show us his 'vault.' "

I know right?  I was so taken aback I heard myself scream, "No Geraldo, no".  With the dark socks and old man shoes no less.  Sheeesh this man has no idea he is the joke and Trump is just using him.

You know this group is messed up when Kate Gosselin is low on the radar.

Was I the only one thinking the snowboard girl was high or somewhat had "residual" damage?

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 4

Ian seems like a massive tool, but for the most part he seems like a nice enough tool, so I can't fault him too much here.  In Celeb Apprentice, where most people are straight up heinous, you take when you can get.  He stepped up knowing he had a big donor and unlike just about everyone else, he at least seemed smart enough to plan ahead pre-show.  I feel like he takes himself a bit too seriously, but again, so do most of the people here.

He seems to embrace the Sharknado of it all, so I don't necessarily think he takes himself too seriously, but I do think he is taking CA seriously. And we know how the Trumpster hates when people don't act like this is a life and death, be-all end-all situation (Gilbert.) So in that sense, he's playing a good game. He knows Trump natters on about "credibility," while casting losers like Brandi Glanville, so he's playing to that. He could have waited until they were outside the boardroom to gracious all over TO, but he did it where Trump could see - playing the game. He might be the most prepared person ever to appear on this show - who lines up decorators before even coming on?! Plus, I'd rather listen to him life-coach all over everyone that Geraldo bloviate for one more nanosecond.

• Love 14

This.  I get not being comfortable asking people for money but then, so neither you nor your agent have ever seen CA before?  What are you doing here?  Bottom line you don't have to be comfortable with it, explain your circumstances and get a commitment.   If we were discussing someone with a meek professional persona, I'd be cool with his shrug it offness, but dude, it's Terrell damn Owens, arguably the loudest and biggest mouth in the NFL.  Bro you are not shy AND it's for charity.  Get your ass back on the phone and let's get this money.

That kills me.  You know what show you are going on and should have a big pile of your rich friends ready and willing to donate big checks when you call.  Johnny Damon doesn't know tons of bajillionaire baseball players?  He could have Derek Jeter and David Ortiz and the rest of the baseball elite on his speed dial for those tasks when you have to raise more money than the other team.  I am assuming the same could be said for Terrell with the rich football players he must know.  

I could see people like Kate or Lorenzo not having those contacts, but for people like Damon and Owens...sorry, no excuse.  

And.  I will keep watching this show in hopes of seeing the day when Geraldo and his ego get fired.  What a total jerkbag.  I do think it'll take a lot for him to actually be fired though since Trump loves his radical Republican friend and when Trump considers you a friend...you will last in the competition, but I am hoping something trips him up so that the combover has to fire him.  

• Love 7