Type keyword(s) to search

Everyone Is Suddenly A Medical Expert: The Media Thread

• Start Topic

Why is Whitney throwing a hissy fit because Ryan knew Chase's baby had been born and didn't immediately tell her? In what way was it relevant to her?  Why should she feel she's been made "to look stupid" because other people knew before she did?  She's not (and never was, but putting that aside for the moment) in Chase's inner circle any more. Her narcissism and sense of entitlement are breathtaking in scope.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Why is Whitney throwing a hissy fit because Ryan knew Chase's baby had been born and didn't immediately tell her? In what way was it relevant to her?  Why should she feel she's been made "to look stupid" because other people knew before she did?  She's not (and never was, but putting that aside for the moment) in Chase's inner circle any more. Her narcissism and sense of entitlement are breathtaking in scope.

I have a feeling that this was what ended their  business partnership.  Diva that she is,  she expected Ryan to end a 10+ year friendship  and choose  HER instead.  

Dear Whitney: our solar system  revolves  around  one thing. That thing is not you, even though you are also an enormous  gasbag. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I have a feeling that this was what ended their  business partnership.  Diva that she is,  she expected Ryan to end a 10+ year friendship  and choose  HER instead.  

Dear Whitney: our solar system  revolves  around  one thing. That thing is not you, even though you are also an enormous  gasbag. 

Whitney's narcissism is top tier. She is one of the most self-important, ego-centric people I've ever observed. Take any scenario or situation that has nothing to do with her and she'll try to make it about herself somehow. 

And after watching the preview, FFS. Whitney's mad because she's stuck in that house with no fiancee? After watching Whitney all these years, she rarely sticks with anything (except maybe lifting). She leaves her BGDC behind and abandons them for supposed greener pastures, then winds up upset and grass-is-greener mentality sets in again. 

Whitney needs to fertilize and nurture the grass on her own side of the fence before jumping over. And when she does jump over, she needs to nurture and care for the new lawn as well. She historically jumps from thing to thing and becomes upset when it doesn't work out (and it's never HER fault). Whitney generally seems unwilling to keep at something when it becomes challenging, she just starts over somewhere else. She wants everything to be quick and easy and it rarely ever is. 

And why the hell does she need to know Chase and his girlfriend had their baby? Why does it make her feel "stupid" to not know(oh yeah--everything has to be about HER). 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Ketzel said:

She is such a narcissistic bitch. It isn’t any of her business.  

Ryan is just devastated that he’s upset Whitney - you can just see it in his pictures from Napa LOL!!

Edited to deleted the question about where she’s bitching about Ryan - the video didn’t’ load for me the first time.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Whitney needs to fertilize and nurture the grass on her own side of the fence before jumping over. And when she does jump over, she needs to nurture and care for the new lawn as well. She historically jumps from thing to thing and becomes upset when it doesn't work out (and it's never HER fault).

I think you just hit the nail on the head TurtlePower.  Notice how the extended preview showed all the old Greensboro friends sitting around on lawn chairs, talking with that attitude like, well you finally came back to your senses and came back to the people who really love you back home?  I think you just hit on the story line for this season.  I think it might center around coming home, reconnecting with real friends and realizing that everything she really needed was right there.  Including Buddy?  Including BGDC?  Who knows, but it looks like the producers of this dumpster fire are certainly setting up for that.  The new friends are tossed aside as the undeserving folks that they are, and the old friends are vindicated and regain their rightful places at Twit’s side.  The classic tale . . . Just waiting for the metaphoric clicking of the ruby slippers and we are off to bigger and better adventures in Twit World . . .

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I think you just hit the nail on the head TurtlePower.  Notice how the extended preview showed all the old Greensboro friends sitting around on lawn chairs, talking with that attitude like, well you finally came back to your senses and came back to the people who really love you back home?  I think you just hit on the story line for this season.  I think it might center around coming home, reconnecting with real friends and realizing that everything she really needed was right there.  Including Buddy?  Including BGDC?  Who knows, but it looks like the producers of this dumpster fire are certainly setting up for that.  The new friends are tossed aside as the undeserving folks that they are, and the old friends are vindicated and regain their rightful places at Twit’s side.  The classic tale . . . Just waiting for the metaphoric clicking of the ruby slippers and we are off to bigger and better adventures in Twit World . . .

I think this makes a lot of sense. They needed to spin her need to return home as someone else’s fault, not as the end of a storyline. I hope this means that the conversation between Ryan and Whit about why he didn’t tell her the baby was born was scripted. There is no way Ryan’s real answer would be “because I wanted to protect you’. I would have been ‘because there was no reason to tell you. It isn’t your business’. I don’t doubt Whitney’s side of that conversation. She thinks everything is her business. But I suspect Ryan was told what to say.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 5

LINK from the Ashley Reality Round-Up. Whitney is going to confront Chase! (Scroll down.) What a warrior!!! If I had to describe Chase's affect in the brief appearance shown, I'd say slightly nervous but mostly not much interested.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

If I had to describe Chase's affect in the brief appearance shown, I'd say slightly nervous but mostly not much interested.

Or, in other words, “contractually obligated”

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

If I looked different would this have happened?” she asks. “I just feel like I want someone else’s life

Because I’m a human being with a normal share of compassion, I want to feel sorry for Twit.  Then I remember that this is scripted and at least one party is just acting (Chase) and I’m conflicted.  Could Twit somehow have made herself believe that this was real?  Because the tears are putting her in academy award territory here.  The fact of the matter is, if this WAS real, my very next thought after hearing her say that she wanted someone else’s life is, I guess your big fat life isn’t so fabulous after all and maybe we should look around and consider this rock bottom.  Time to stop  kidding ourselves and start doing things to actually make your life different/better.  OMG, I think I just came up with another story line for this dumpster fire!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

OMG. We would need a whole thread just to parse the absurdity of this question/statement.  If I looked different would this have happened?” she asks. “I just feel like I want someone else’s life."

2 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

The fact of the matter is, if this WAS real, my very next thought after hearing her say that she wanted someone else’s life is, I guess your big fat life isn’t so fabulous after all and maybe we should look around and consider this rock bottom.  Time to stop  kidding ourselves and start doing things to actually make your life different/better.  OMG, I think I just came up with another story line for this dumpster fire!

Eh, not so likely. She is so very entrenched in her denial that her weight has any negative consequences, that I half expect her decision to "look different" (assuming she decides to go that way at all) will result in blonde hair, or yet another ugly tattoo, or maybe a visit to a cosmetic dentist to discuss trimming back her long front teeth. If you were thinking along the lines of a change in her eating habits and an increase in her aerobic capacity, I  don't think you'll need to take responsibility for the show's longevity. 🙂

• Love 4

I would love to have someone tell her - no it wouldn’t have mattered if you looked different. You are still a difficult person and really have little in your life to offer someone. You have no understanding about what makes a healthy adult relationship. So no - it wouldn’t matter if you look different. You need to make changes in many areas of your life before you can expect someone to make a lifelong commitment to you.

This is, of course, if they bother to answer such a ridiculous question since they know it was fake anyway. For a few seconds I entertained the idea that maybe she didn’t know it was a fake relationship since as @HighlandWarriorGrlsays her tears are Oscar caliber. But then I realized if she didn’t know, she would have to realize Ryan did. Then she would be screaming at him about why he didn’t tell her Chase had a girlfriend, not why didn’t he tell her the baby was born. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Because I’m a human being with a normal share of compassion, I want to feel sorry for Twit.  Then I remember that this is scripted and at least one party is just acting (Chase) and I’m conflicted.  Could Twit somehow have made herself believe that this was real?  Because the tears are putting her in academy award territory here.  The fact of the matter is, if this WAS real, my very next thought after hearing her say that she wanted someone else’s life is, I guess your big fat life isn’t so fabulous after all and maybe we should look around and consider this rock bottom.  Time to stop  kidding ourselves and start doing things to actually make your life different/better.  OMG, I think I just came up with another story line for this dumpster fire!

I feel “bad” for her in that it sucks to be fool in front of millions of people, even if she is one.  In the world of reality stars, I actually rate Whitney fairly low on my “hate” scale.  I think she’s stunted and narcissistic, and delusional, but I don’t think she’s evil or anything.  

I think her tears came from the fact that yet again she looks like a fool on national television.  I still think she was in on the whole fake relationship the only thing she didn’t know was that Chase’s girlfriend would get pregnant.  I just find it absolutely impossible that someone that would track down women in different states and on a different continent to shame an ex would just put up an IG post asking for privacy when the man she’s going to wed and wants to be the father of her children goes and knocks up another woman.

On a speculative note, considering Glen is Dadwee in her phone, and she calls Buddy, Boobear every 5 seconds, I really don’t think she would have had her real fiancé listed as Chase Severino.  She would put him in her contacts as MYFIANCE!!!!, LOVERBOY!!, BUDDYSNEMESIS!!! or something else absurd.

• Love 7

It started with a link to a new teaser for the show. I suppose it could have gone in Whitney's social media but this is the general media thread, and technically it wasn't her social media so, why not? 🙂

5 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

It started with a link to a new teaser for the show. I suppose it could have gone in Whitney's social media but this is the general media thread, and technically it wasn't her social media so, why not? 🙂

I guess I misunderstood since it says ‘everyone is a medical expert’ I thought this was for medical comments. I don’t actually care where the comments are. I was just curious. Let’s face it - the theme is always the same ‘What the F@(#$*%& is wrong with this woman’

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

When she asked Buddy if it would have happened if she didn't look the way she does, I think she was begging for him to tell her that she was beautiful and fabulous just the way she is and that Chase didn't deserve her.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

When she asked Buddy if it would have happened if she didn't look the way she does, I think she was begging for him to tell her that she was beautiful and fabulous just the way she is and that Chase didn't deserve her.

I’m dying to know what Buddy’s real answer was, and if he is feeling any pressure now to be the love interest this season.  Does he still have a girlfriend?

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I’m dying to know what Buddy’s real answer was, and if he is feeling any pressure now to be the love interest this season.  Does he still have a girlfriend?

Run Buddy, run as fast and far as you can!!! No amount of TLC$$ can be worth that humiliation on national television. He is/was her friend...not her lover...as much as she "alludes" to crossing the flesh-hold. She is delusional.

• Love 2

And why the hell does she need to know Chase and his girlfriend had their baby? Why does it make her feel "stupid" to not know(oh yeah--everything has to be about HER). 

I'm actually going to give her this one. Years ago I fell for a guy - pretty hard. We broke up but stayed friends (well, he did. In retrospect, I was just waiting for him to change his mind and decide I was the one). He started dating someone new; they got pregnant and married. We had a whole slew of mutual friends and no one told me any of it. I felt like an idiot when I finally found out. Was it any of my business? Probably not - despite the fact that we were "friends." It was more that everyone could see (accurately, as it turned out), what a mess I was and they were all trying not to pile more on me. It was embarrassing. So I get her feeling stupid.

If anyone is interested, it all worked out for the best in the end. Ex is still married with several kids and I found the wonderful and charming Mr. Elizzikra and married him, gaining also the beautiful and wonderful Stepdaughter Elizzikra. And they all lived happily ever after.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Actually it looks likes others (maybe Jessica’s boyfriend) are pushing her up a small incline.

And they are making heavy weather of it, for sure. She looks as if she's gained a lot of weight.

• Love 1

"All you need is your body! We only light dumbbells (but you can use household items like water bottles or soup cans), a mat or pillow for your knees, and a chair or bench."

This typo made me laugh harder than it should have.  

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, Nicmar said:

Not so fabulous being that overweight

So tonight my daughter and I were watching a documentary about a zoo. The vets had to do an exam on a 18 year old male gorilla. Some of the logistics they had to deal with was his size. After they anesthetized him, they had to have a special large hammock thing to carry him, they called in extra men to help lift him because he’s so heavy, needed to make sure he fit in the van to take him to the hospital section of the zoo etc. Then I dawned on me.... that gorilla weighs the same as Whitney. 

• LOL 5
On 10/25/2020 at 10:26 AM, Ketzel said:

LINK from the Ashley Reality Round-Up. Whitney is going to confront Chase! (Scroll down.) What a warrior!!! If I had to describe Chase's affect in the brief appearance shown, I'd say slightly nervous but mostly not much interested.

Why does she need to confront him again after the baby is born? He revealed to her months ago that his 'paramour' was expecting a child. I would have had it out with him immediately (virtually or 6 feet apart) and then let it go. I wouldn't have wanted to hear about the baby nor would I have given a shit. 

• Love 4
On 5/8/2019 at 12:43 AM, Dot said:

This is an interesting article in tofay's WaPo, especially for a retiree like me.

https://wapo.st/2V3L5dr

Great article.  I stopped going to the gym during lockdown, had blood clot issues with swelling and pain and gained some weight.  However, when I started moving a little more during the day the weight fell off pretty quickly.  This is a great article for people with mobility issues.