Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Skyfall

Talking Dead: Where Chris Hardwick Got His Groove Back

Chris seemed a little cheesed off to be airing in a different time slot, since he even mentioned that airing earlier is "where they belonged".

I saw the previews for Dispatches from Nowhere, but I still have no clue at all what it might be about.

I thought Nico Tortorella was trying pretty hard to hint that Rick was going to be on the new World Beyond show (probably just a cameo), because he kept emphasizing the word Rick, and they said this was the place where all the helicopters come from.

Wow, I didn't expect Talking Dead to be cancelled tonight due to the pandemic.  I would have thought they would have it without a crowd if nothing else.  Maybe there were travel problems, not sure who the guests were supposed to be, maybe they cancelled.  

Chris Hardwick can't catch a break. It's postponed or delayed for any old thing.

Finally something interesting happened on the show an I was looking forward to hearing from the cast regarding their take, so of course TD was cancelled.  Irritating!

• Like 2

I don't see why they couldn't just have a few guests on big screens teleconferencing, since most of the show is already just TWD clips set to loud annoying dance music. Giving a bald mannequin head to the studio audience shouldn't be that big a deal breaker. But, on the other hand, it's not a very good show anyway. The only real loss is that now we will have no one to explain things to us that the writers were supposed to.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • Laugh 1

There will be Talking Dead tonight.  Home edition

• Like 2

Ezekiel's horse didn't make the In Memoriam!?

I'm out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Chris looks like he hasn't washed or eaten in a week. I hope he's doing okay.

• Laugh 2

On 3/30/2020 at 4:53 AM, Iguessnot said:

Chris looks like he hasn't washed or eaten in a week. I hope he's doing okay.

How is that any different than he normally looks?

• Like 1