Type keyword(s) to search

Casting Speculation & Wish List

• Start Topic

BuddyTV had their S6 casting wish list up.

BuddyTV RHOBH S6

It is nerve wracking to get on the site.  I think the writer is very young and the votes don't support her choices.  I just don't see Bravo dropping Kyle and I think it was a waste of a candidate.  At this time she is the only doing any PR for them.  If I had to predict I think Brandi is going to do a Season 4 Lisa Vanderpump and try and tease us with whether or not she can return because of the treatment she suffered at the hands of others.  I am guessing Brandi is at the end of her first three year contract.  Her unpopularity may not translate into big $$$$.  I don't see E! doing a one and one with Brandi or inviting her to co-host again (she was awful last year kept looking at the wrong camera).

• Love 3

If I have to suffer Brandi then I agree with bringing on some polarizing figure who is going to make life and filming difficult for her. Some nasty woman who is going to come for her like Joanna, Faye, Marlo, etc.

What's Shannen Doherty doing these days lol?

• Love 7

BuddyTV had their S6 casting wish list up.

BuddyTV RHOBH S6

That was a really interesting, dispassionate assessment of the cast, and I pretty much agreed with all of it.

Some good zingers in there too!  Thanks for posting it.

Kyle Richards

By far my least favorite housewife. She does a whole lot of whining and crying, and I think she's been riding on her sister's coattails and capitalizing on Kim's addiction to garner sympathy with the other wives and viewers.

Kyle was more interesting when feuding with former cast members Camille and Carlton because, by doing so, she revealed she had a bit of an edge. She hasn't been as successful in holding her own against Glanville, and she's obviously threatened by the popularity of her nemesis, and the relationship Brandi has with her sister.
Kyle says that she worries Brandi knows too much about her sister and will eventually use it against the former child star, but Kyle might be looking out for number one because Brandi is Kim's first real ally, and she's calling bullshit on Kyle's concerned sister routine.Kyle and Kim were front and season all season as their sibling rivalry has reached a fever pitch, and the have continued to feud since filming ended. The Richards sisters had problems long before they decided to air their dirty laundry on TV, but there's no question the show has only worsened their relationship. If Kyle is really determined to salvage a bond with Kim, she should leave the show. They both should, but Kim needs the money, and Kyle doesn't.

I won't miss the hair; I won't miss the splits, and I won't miss Kyle Richards.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

It is nerve wracking to get on the site.  I think the writer is very young and the votes don't support her choices.  I just don't see Bravo dropping Kyle and I think it was a waste of a candidate.  At this time she is the only doing any PR for them.  If I had to predict I think Brandi is going to do a Season 4 Lisa Vanderpump and try and tease us with whether or not she can return because of the treatment she suffered at the hands of others.  I am guessing Brandi is at the end of her first three year contract.  Her unpopularity may not translate into big $$$$.  I don't see E! doing a one and one with Brandi or inviting her to co-host again (she was awful last year kept looking at the wrong camera).

You're right.  The votes don't support the author's opinion but we have to remember that if the writer is young, Bravo (as well as every other network on the planet) is always courting a younger demographic so their opinions count with the network.  That's what the advertisers want.  The voting was closer than I expected 43% Brandi - 33% Kim and 23% Kyle.  I think the reason we see Kyle doing the PR is because she's the only one who can.  LisaV is too busy.  Yolanda is too sick.  Kim and Brandi are too messed up and LisaR and Eileen are too new.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

You're right.  The votes don't support the author's opinion but we have to remember that if the writer is young, Bravo (as well as every other network on the planet) is always courting a younger demographic so their opinions count with the network.  That's what the advertisers want.  The voting was closer than I expected 43% Brandi - 33% Kim and 23% Kyle.  I think the reason we see Kyle doing the PR is because she's the only one who can.  LisaV is too busy.  Yolanda is too sick.  Kim and Brandi are too messed up and LisaR and Eileen are too new.

Big surprise, the writer of the piece doesn't like Kyle. Hardly news. Kyle has never been much of a favorite of most people. Outside of some good will the first season, she has routinely been one of the most disliked HW's. The funny thing is, she still would be if not for Brandi. Because Brandi is so horrific, she made Kyle more liked by some, or at least not so horrible. I guess it was only fair. If not for Game Night, Brandi would have never become the plucky hero. Bad news for the writer of that article. Kyle Richards is not going anywhere, unless it is by her choice.

• Love 6

Well we know how that works. I mean Hitler was so horrific that Stalin didn't seem so bad. But once Stalin was hanging around by himself everyone pretty much didn't go for it.

Think of Kyle as Stalin. She is about the same height and I think she has the same mustache. Just sayn'

I think they need another Richards on this show. Denise Richards. It has long been rumored just as Lisar had been on again off again. Her appearance this season might have been a teaser. Lisar managed to piss her off in about two seconds. This would be great for drama. They can dump Kyle because if they need an addict they an always film with Charlie Sheen. Win/win.

• Love 4

Dump Kim the dumbass and Brandi the shitheel.  Bring back Camille if she still has the Malibu house. Let Taylor be a friend and show us the "ski season" in wherever Colorado. OR

I like the idea of Denise Richards but doesn't she have about a million kids or something?

• Love 3

I just want the Richard sisters GONE, they dominate every damn storyline, and I am so very very bored with it.

I want to see women act and react without Kyle's influence too.

Lipsa (she's a raging nutcase, with secrets, keep her, but remove her diversions)

Lisa V  (she's become a bit boring, but with a newer cast, I think she could still bring it.)

Eileen  (She would really have to step it up, and stop with the rehearsed lines stolen from her soaps (How DARE you?) but give her another chance.

Yolanda (I'd love for her to stay, but she's probably too sick.  I think David will dump her soon, so maybe?)

Fire the rest, and go for all new blood.  Surely there must be out of work actresses by the dozen who need a job?  Find a few, especially a couple of younger ones. 

In other words this show needs a face lift.  Remove the Richard sisters' cancer and let's see what happens.

In other words this show needs a face lift.  Remove the Richard sisters' cancer and let's see what happens.

I don't think Kyle is a problem for the show. She has a lifestyle that makes sense for the show. Kim OTOH not so much.

Take away Kim and Kyle still has plenty of material to work with. Kim OTOH needs to rely on her sister because she can't pull her own weight in terms of being on the show.

As far as dominating storylines I feel like Brandi is the disease that needs to be removed in order to save this show. Brandi has hijacked every season with her agenda IMO. She did it with the surrogacy via Adrienne, she did it with magazine!Gate and Scheana in season 4, and she's done it this season by acting like a fool who is "playing soap opera" and by inserting herself into the drama of the Richards sisters. 

Kyle certainly brings more to the show than Brandi does. Kyle is capable of throwing more than one party per season, she has the store, she has two homes to show off, she has storylines with her children, she has a successful husband, she still takes the occasional acting gig, she's going on fabulous vacations, she has a lot of friends and outside of Kim seems good at maintaining relationships, and she gets along better with the other cast members. 

Brandi was capable of hosting party in her rental featuring Pinnacle Vodka. She was also filmed doing a couple of podcasts. Apart from that all she's been good for is creating ridiculous drama with the other women. Brandi brings nothing to the table apart from a foul attitude so it'll basically feel like Bravo is giving it's viewers a present if they agree to finally fire her sorry ass. It should have happened after the third season. 

• Love 9

I don't think Kyle is a problem for the show. She has a lifestyle that makes sense for the show. Kim OTOH not so much.

Take away Kim and Kyle still has plenty of material to work with. Kim OTOH needs to rely on her sister because she can't pull her own weight in terms of being on the show.

As far as dominating storylines I feel like Brandi is the disease that needs to be removed in order to save this show.................. 

Kyle certainly brings more to the show than Brandi does. Kyle is capable of throwing more than one party per season, she has the store, she has two homes to show off, she has storylines with her children, she has a successful husband, she still takes the occasional acting gig, she's going on fabulous vacations, she has a lot of friends and outside of Kim seems good at maintaining relationships, and she gets along better with the other cast members. 

I agree with you about Brandi and Kyle does have the houses, the store, etc. but that's not what Bravo wants all the time.   RHOBH is not Life Styles of the Rich and Famous. Bravo will gladly use those aspects as a "backdrop" for what they really want........tacky, trashy drama that disrupts that lifestyle. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

I just want the Richard sisters GONE, they dominate every damn storyline, and I am so very very bored with it.

Umbelina, this isn't meant to be a rant on you because I hear this all the time, so I apologize in advance if it sounds that way.

I hate the whole deal about someone monopolizing an entire story line, or someone not having a story line. Their story is whatever Bravo shows us. There are so many good examples this season. What Brandi was really involved in was Celebrity Apprentice. She was done filming it, but there were all kinds of other tasks and duties she had associated with it during this time. No one would ever know, because they weren't allowed to talk about it on the show. Probably the single biggest deal in her life (outside of this show) and we didn't hear "boo" about it all season long.

Anyone who believes that Lisa V's attention was not in large part focused on her legal issues is looking the other way. That ruling that went against her and Ken was handed down the same week they started filming, and it was a huge deal for her. I am sure there were legal meetings, etc. about that, yet we never heard a word. She was also really getting her Sangria launched, yet except for a brief blip, we heard almost nothing about this.

Kim was dealing with Monty, but we really saw very little of that. This was probably because the biggest deal she had going on was with her GD dog. That lady hadn't filed a lawsuit yet, but she was no doubt hearing from attorneys, and dealing with Bravo who didn't want to film in her house with the dog anymore.

Kyle had purchased her home in PS months before we saw it at the end, yet we never heard a single word about it until almost the last episode. There could have been tons of fun footage of all that, something that many people might have liked to see. Who knows what was left on the cutting room floor about Lisar and Eileen.

The point is, their story is whatever Bravo decides to tell us. If folks don't like the story, they stop watching. So far, they haven't. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 14

Lipsa (she's a raging nutcase, with secrets, keep her, but remove her diversions)

Lisa V  (she's become a bit boring, but with a newer cast, I think she could still bring it.)

Eileen  (She would really have to step it up, and stop with the rehearsed lines stolen from her soaps (How DARE you?) but give her another chance.

Yolanda (I'd love for her to stay, but she's probably too sick.  I think David will dump her soon, so maybe?)

Fire the rest, and go for all new blood.  Surely there must be out of work actresses by the dozen who need a job?  Find a few, especially a couple of younger ones. 

Not a fan of Kyle's for the most part but I do think it would be interesting to see her without Kim on the show. I would like to see what she is like without that sibling rivalry sickness they have together.

Kim does not belong on this show and never did IMO.

Brandi does not belong either IMO.

I agree with you about Brandi and Kyle does have the houses, the store, etc. but that's not what Bravo wants all the time.   RHOBH is not Life Styles of the Rich and Famous. Bravo will gladly use those aspects as a "backdrop" for what they really want........tacky, trashy drama that disrupts that lifestyle. 

I don't think Bravo would have any problems replacing both Kim and Brandi, in fact I would say they have a better chance of getting new blood for the show without Kim and especially Brandi on it. I am sure they can find a HW(s) that are wealthy and bitchy willing to bring the drama when needed after they, K/B are gone from the show. LOL   JMO

• Love 5

I nominate Denise Richards and Suzanne Somers.

LOL, All I can see is SS using the show for 1 long infomercial! LOL 1 show using her thigh master, the next her face mask/muscle stimulator, all her vitamins/supplements and of course her clothing line! I can see Kyle  getting upset that she is promoting a clothing line, Yolanda trying to 1 up in the supplement category and Eileen/LisaR debating her acting merits against theirs! LOL

• Love 3

If they're going to get rid of Brandi then Bravo will want someone who can stir the pot and cause drama, bc the show needs a villain to stay interesting. Doesn't have to be on the same level as Brandi, in fact it's better if the HW can bring it subtly without going the trash route. Preferably it's someone that is smart, witty, savvy, and says crap and squirms out of it so that the others can't pin it on her until later, a Heather DuBrow type. I don't know if that will be Rinna or not.

• Love 6

Someone mentioned Jennie Garth upthread & I think she'd be an interesting addition. While binge watching her HGTV show, I definitely saw some crazy lurking just below the surface. Unfortunately, her newly renovated house is lacking in the wow factor department.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 5

I think they need another one like Carlton-rich and unheard of and willing to take on someone.  I only ask it not be Kyle.  Let the newbie dislike Rinna or LvP or Yolanda but not Kyle again.  I only hope they have a husband, significant other or wife and kids they can be filmed with-I don't like the missing kids stuff.  Oh and no more models for awhile.  I would like the next person to be no taller than 5'6".  I hate the group shots and Gay Mixer Night and the Finale when Brandi stands over the petite women and starts wagging her finger in their faces.

• Love 6

If they're going to get rid of Brandi then Bravo will want someone who can stir the pot and cause drama, bc the show needs a villain to stay interesting. Doesn't have to be on the same level as Brandi, in fact it's better if the HW can bring it subtly without going the trash route. Preferably it's someone that is smart, witty, savvy, and says crap and squirms out of it so that the others can't pin it on her until later, a Heather DuBrow type. I don't know if that will be Rinna or not.

Yes, there has to be a villain. I read that NJ and OC are looking at the wives of professional sports athletes but I'm not sure that would be a good fit for BH. These women all have or had some connection to the entertainment industry. If they do decide to get a new cast member or two, I have a feeling they'd want them to be a little younger.....maybe even someone familiar to that coveted younger demographic.

• Love 1

I think they need another one like Carlton-rich and unheard of and willing to take on someone.  I only ask it not be Kyle.  Let the newbie dislike Rinna or LvP or Yolanda but not Kyle again.  I only hope they have a husband, significant other or wife and kids they can be filmed with-I don't like the missing kids stuff.  Oh and no more models for awhile.  I would like the next person to be no taller than 5'6".  I hate the group shots and Gay Mixer Night and the Finale when Brandi stands over the petite women and starts wagging her finger in their faces.

Well, if we go by Bravo's normal time frame, it is Yolanda's turn in the hot seat if she comes back next season. She has yet to have a turn so far and I think it is due to everyone's concerns about her health.

Edited by WireWrap

I think Rinna is gunning for that role, at least she seems to think she is.

• Love 9

Yes, there has to be a villain. I read that NJ and OC are looking at the wives of professional sports athletes but I'm not sure that would be a good fit for BH. These women all have or had some connection to the entertainment industry. If they do decide to get a new cast member or two, I have a feeling they'd want them to be a little younger.....maybe even someone familiar to that coveted younger demographic.

Here is one Tawny Kitean http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/news/tawny-kitaen-whitesnake-music-video-girl-evolution-through-the-years-201542

She has it all-recovering drug addict, married to a rock and roller and a baseball player, seems to have the Adrienne Maloof look about her has been on a few reality shows.  Then I saw the picture of the Ex-Wives Club and thought why  not Marla Maples?

• Love 1

Here is one Tawny Kitean http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-beauty/news/tawny-kitaen-whitesnake-music-video-girl-evolution-through-the-years-201542

She has it all-recovering drug addict, married to a rock and roller and a baseball player, seems to have the Adrienne Maloof look about her has been on a few reality shows.  Then I saw the picture of the Ex-Wives Club and thought why  not Marla Maples?

I think they need to get someone younger than 53. Tawny didn't look great in that picture and HDTV isn't kind to the BH HWs.....except for Yolanda and Eileen. Marla Maples looks great!

• Love 2

I think they need to get someone younger than 53. Tawny didn't look great in that picture and HDTV isn't kind to the BH HWs.....except for Yolanda and Eileen. Marla Maples looks great!

Why does someone have to be younger than 53?  Do woman over that age have no value?  They don't look as 'great'?  They can't be fabulous?  Sounds like a Brandi mentality. 

• Love 4

Tawny Kitaen was a guest on Brandi's show so she is kind of tainted to me.  I  think her agent was trying to force fit Tawny and brandi.

Heather McDonald-although she does break the over 5'6" rule I would like to impose.  She is funny knows virtually every RH in every franchise-even sat in on the taping of the RHONYC Reunion one time.

Why does someone have to be younger than 53?  Do woman over that age have no value?  They don't look as 'great'?  They can't be fabulous?  Sounds like a Brandi mentality. 

I did say to meet Brandi criteria they should be still menstruating regularly.  Someone like Eileen looks far better than Brandi. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

Since I'm one of them, I have nothing against women over 53. The networks all want to appeal to a younger demographic and I don't see many 20 somethings being drawn in or identifying with older women.

• Love 2

Since I'm one of them, I have nothing against women over 53. The networks all want to appeal to a younger demographic and I don't see many 20 somethings being drawn in or identifying with older women.

Most of the most popular and highest paid housewives are fifty plus:

Vicki

Lisa Vanderpump

Caroline Manzo

Ramona

Eileen

Add to that list:

Carole

Yolanda

Lea Black

Kim Richards

Lisa Rinna

Shannon

With the except of a few in their thirties, all of them are over forty.

• Love 3

I'm in LisaR's age demo and I'd love to see a couple of younger women included (someone without kids, or buying her first starter home, etc) just to bring a fresh take on the storylines.  And I'd REALLY love to see a seventy-plus doyenne included, someone who had real behind-the-throne power back in the day ("I was queen of the GD housewife set when being queen mattered. I was twenty-two the day I landed here in '66, fresh out of Kansas, and by the time Liz Taylor taught me everything she knew, I could shed a husband like five pounds of water weight and crack a Brandi with one pinkie -- incidentally, which one of you bitches is my daughter?")

I know most of those old school dames wouldn't touch this shit show with a ten foot pole but still.... a girl can dream!

Edited by film noire
  • Love 15

I'm in LisaR's age demo and I'd love to see a couple of younger women included (someone without kids, or buying her first starter home, etc) just to bring a fresh take on the storylines.  And I'd REALLY love to see a seventy-plus doyenne included, someone who had real behind-the-throne power back in the day ("I was queen of the GD housewife set when being queen mattered. I was twenty-two the day I landed here in '66, fresh out of Kansas, and by the time Liz Taylor taught me everything she knew, I could shed a husband like five pounds of water weight, and crack a Brandi with one pinkie -- incidentally, which one of you bitches is my daughter?")

I know most of those old school dames wouldn't touch this shit show with a ten foot pole but still.... a girl can dream!

Beyond brilliant.

• Love 7

I'm in LisaR's age demo and I'd love to see a couple of younger women included (someone without kids, or buying her first starter home, etc) just to bring a fresh take on the storylines. And I'd REALLY love to see a seventy-plus doyenne included, someone who had real behind-the-throne power back in the day ("I was queen of the GD housewife set when being queen mattered. I was twenty-two the day I landed here in '66, fresh out of Kansas, and by the time Liz Taylor taught me everything she knew, I could shed a husband like five pounds of water weight and crack a Brandi with one pinkie -- incidentally, which one of you bitches is my daughter?")

That would be too good to be true, but I would so love it!! It's too genius for Bravo to recognize and come up with on their own; you need to send it to Andy. Edited by msblossom
  • Love 9

I'm in LisaR's age demo and I'd love to see a couple of younger women included (someone without kids, or buying her first starter home, etc) just to bring a fresh take on the storylines.  And I'd REALLY love to see a seventy-plus doyenne included, someone who had real behind-the-throne power back in the day ("I was queen of the GD housewife set when being queen mattered. I was twenty-two the day I landed here in '66, fresh out of Kansas, and by the time Liz Taylor taught me everything she knew, I could shed a husband like five pounds of water weight and crack a Brandi with one pinkie -- incidentally, which one of you bitches is my daughter?")

I'm not really interested in the younger ones.  Funny though we do get to see some of the housewives children who would fall into that category.  Besides, there's plenty of other reality shows in that age group.

Now, I would love to see a 65 plus woman.  If you watch Southern Charm, Whitney's mother, Patricia Altschul, is a true former NY socialite.  Lived on Fifth Ave. She moved to Charleston in 2008.  Here's some info on her late husband:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Altschul

• Love 8

BuddyTV has their S6 casting wish list up.

BuddyTV RHOBH S6

About the newbies:

I don't think anybody doubts Lisa Rinna would jump at the chance to return for another season. The former soap star hasn't exactly been setting Hollywood on fire with her adult diaper ads.

Eileen Davidson should return to RHOBH for no other reason than she's a cautionary tale that winning an Emmy doesn't mean shit. The ladies were less than impressed when attending Davidson's B-movie premiere at the Burbank Film Festival.

Agree.

I think they should both come back next season.  Kim and Brandi should go and I'm okay with Kyle staying because I want to see what she's got when Kim isn't a factor.  Yo can go because she needs to get well.  Vanderpump can go, too, because her hair and Rinna's lip are too visually overwhelming when in the same room.  I'm more interested in Rinna at this point.  Also, it hurts to see Ken starting to look so frail.  I love Ken.  Can't help it, I do.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'd love for them to do a show of glamorous women in their sixties and seventies. Almost like a reality reboot of the Golden Girls with better hair.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jacqueline Bisset, Lauren Hutton, Jaclyn Smith, Lynda Carter, Jackie Collins, Suzanne Somers, Lesley Anne Down, Loni Anderson, Christie Brinkley, Lili Zanuck, etc.

I bet there are a lot of women in their sixties and seventies who would probably be willing to do something like this. 

ETA: Just to be clear I meant these women would be good for a show about women in their sixties or seventies.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 3

Maybe a different show then, and cast all the out of work old babes.  The Grandmothers of Beverly Hills!  Or better?  The Grand Dames of BH.

I'd like to see more of a mix on RHBH, I'd love to see a couple of younger women, keep Yo (if she can with her health) and dump both Richard sisters please and thank you God.  If they must have one?  Try Kathy for a while.  No Faye Resnick either, ugh!  This show desperately needs freshening up. 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

I want Cindy Crawford.  She's my style muse.  Her husband owns a couple of real hot spots (pfft, SUR), they have friends in high places, (hi George and Amaal), beautiful vacation homes, youngish kids.  She'd never do it, though. She's really smart.  Book and street.

I think 35 - 55 is the age range I'm most interested in. 

• Love 3

I would like each of the housewives to suggest one new woman and then they can have people vote on it. That won't be the only determining factor in choosing somebody new but see who comes out tops in the polls and maybe have two or three of those women appear on WWHL with one of the other housewives and see how it goes.

They didn't even try to incorporate a friend on the show this season, did they? Same with last season. They haven't tried to incorporate a friend since season 3 IIRC. Faye was the last try, right? I know she wasn't full time because she wasn't part of the opening the way that Carlton and Joyce were.  

Bringing on Kathy would be interesting if she ended up having to deal with real conflict. I'd prefer somebody new though.

Ohhh....if we must have sisters, how 'bout Melissa and Sara Gilbert?  Both very intelligent women who seem able to voice their opinions without becoming dirt bags. Sara is gay and married - a little diversity would be good - and might school the Hos and Andy on how NOT to talk about the LGBT community.

Melissa served as Pres of the SAG so she's got good Hollywood connections.

She could also fill us in on how when Kyle was on the Prairie, she taught Nellie Olsen every mean, dirty trick in the book.  ;-)

• Love 4

I hope Eileen comes back, though I wouldn't blame her if she decided not to go back for another dose of toxic swill! It's refreshing how she calls everyone out on their bullshit, even those she gets along with.

There have to be a lot of out of work soap stars in Hollywood, or the wives that married them.  It seems like it would be a gold mine for this show.  I gave up on soaps quite a while ago, but I bet they would have some takers.  Finding real money is probably harder, they lucked out with that.

Guliana Rancic; she's good villain material. And she gives Rinna some competition for scary skinny.

GR would be fun, but she really is scary skinny! Both of them are - that would be an interesting storyline, getting treatment for them.

I think they should both come back next season. Kim and Brandi should go and I'm okay with Kyle staying because I want to see what she's got when Kim isn't a factor. Yo can go because she needs to get well. Vanderpump can go, too, because her hair and Rinna's lip are too visually overwhelming when in the same room. I'm more interested in Rinna at this point. Also, it hurts to see Ken starting to look so frail. I love Ken. Can't help it, I do.

[snipped for space]

I agree with this, but I wanna keep LVP & the Hobbling Ken.

Bringing on Kathy would be interesting if she ended up having to deal with real conflict. I'd prefer somebody new though.

[snipped for space]

I'd be fine with Kathy, if it meant a permanent trade with Kim. Meaning Kim can't return even as friend of/recurring status, which I can't state strongly enough. If we can make that deal, then I'm good.

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 2

How about Tom Arnold's wife?  They would be a good addition. Tom was on WWHL with Kim and came off well.  We still have Rod Stewart and his wife now that they have taken the reality TV plunge.

• Love 1

Lynda Carter lives in Washington, DC.

DOES SHE?! I am very upset I haven't managed to run into her, in that case.

I would like Lindsay Korman(or whatever her maiden name is) or Kelly Monaco. I feel like the new Housewife should definitely be younger than  Brandi, just to give her fits.  If she could manage to also get along with the other women, there goes the menopausal mamas bullshit.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 1