Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Now Is Not the End / S01.E02: Bridge And Tunnel

No you didn't miss anything. It's just that that how women were treated in America after WWII, for a while.

The analogy they're trying to draw between factory workers being laid off and Peggy's situation does not work, though.  Peggy wasn't replacing anybody; she was working alongside men.  The concept that seemingly the entire SSR has forgotten about her contributions, when she would have been a highly visible member, and was fairly high up the chain, is a pretty hard sell.  Nancy Wake and Pearl Witherington weren't forgotten, and they were low-level compared to Peggy.

That said, I quite liked the show.  The fight scene in the second episode that's intercut with the radio show (and their practical sound effects) was my favourite scene.

• Love 2

They segued the events of Capt. America very well, and my heart broke a little every time they would show Steve.  But more importantly, the show is strong enough to support itself without constant mentions of the films, and that's a big deal, IMO.  I didn't need reminders about Steve and everything else because Peggy and Jarvis' craziness held my attention.  I wish AoS could do this for me.

I was actually surprised at the amount of movie clips they used. I guess they're using that corporate synergy for all its worth!

Fighting on top of a moving milk truck? In heels!

I was able to roll with everything else, but this crossed the line into 'too ridiculous'. That would be my one nitpick.

It's possible that after the war she was kicked not downwards but sideways.  SSR in CA: TFA was under military command, where she was attached to a very specific R&D project and then later mostly fought alongside a small unit of commandos (who are showing up in the next episode).  Her bosses here are civilian, and might not have been involved in those kinds of operations, especially considering that both US and UK intelligence services experienced massive upheaval directly after the war.  Plus it wouldn't exactly be unthinkable for all of a woman's accomplishments to be overshadowed and ignored because of her relationship with an important man.

• Love 8

That was really good! Hayley Atwell was amazing. I loved the 1940s look and feel of everything. Jarvis was great, the fighting was great. It was almost like a mini-movie rather than a couple hours of television. And it just flew by. I wish networks would do more series like this.

• Love 7

Loved it!  The action, the humor, the period stuff - all great - but I was very pleased with the strong emotional undertones, first with Cap and then poor Colleen.  It all tied so beautifully to that scene with Jarvis.  I liked him from the start but that scene made me love him. 

Her bosses here are civilian, and might not have been involved in those kinds of operations, especially considering that both US and UK intelligence services experienced massive upheaval directly after the war.  Plus it wouldn't exactly be unthinkable for all of a woman's accomplishments to be overshadowed and ignored because of her relationship with an important man.

I think it's clear she never worked with any of them until after the war.  They know she worked with Cap and yeah, some are assuming anything of value on her resume is due to her association with him.  Beyond that we're repeatedly being told that she and other women aren't needed anymore because the men are back.  No one cares how good she or any of them were at their jobs; they're too busy trying to go back to "normal". 

It's clear to anyone with half a brain how good she is at what she does but if the general consensus is she shouldn't be doing it, none of that matters.      

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 9

I need ABC to get HA and JD back into the studio right now to film flashbacks for AoS season 2B. I dont care if the flashbacks pertain even remotely to that weeks' episode, just give me more Peggy & Jarvis! And i write that as someone who loved AoS season 2A. It was damn good, but it's still no Agent Carter.

I hate that this show is only 8 episodes, even worse only 6 left.

Edited by Tiger

That was sooooo good! My sister who isn't even sure that she saw the 1st Captain America and definitely hasn't seen the 2nd loved it too.

I actually hope we don't get that much more Captain America references in show since it is demonstrating so well how awesome Peggy is in her own right.

Love the juxtaposition between "Betty Carver"(?)in the radio show needing to be saved and Peggy Carter being a total boss.

Love the chemistry between Jarvis and Peggy and Howard's Stark-ness, also glad that Lyndsy Fonseca is in the cast. Actually really enjoyed all the cast.

Please please please let them get a 2nd season!

• Love 2

It's possible that after the war she was kicked not downwards but sideways.  SSR in CA: TFA was under military command, where she was attached to a very specific R&D project and then later mostly fought alongside a small unit of commandos (who are showing up in the next episode).  Her bosses here are civilian, and might not have been involved in those kinds of operations, especially considering that both US and UK intelligence services experienced massive upheaval directly after the war.  Plus it wouldn't exactly be unthinkable for all of a woman's accomplishments to be overshadowed and ignored because of her relationship with an important man.

I agree with this.  Clearly, the people Peggy's working with now are not the same people she was working with in CA:TFA, so they only know of her wartime accomplishments secondhand.  The recurring Captain America radio show plays her as a stay-in-the-kitchen damsel type, which probably doesn't help her reputation as "Captain America's girlfriend."  It sucks, but it's not unrealistic that Peggy's new coworkers would have their preconceived notions override what's directly in front of them.

Plus, I mean, it still happens today that women are overlooked for their contributions... I read the blog Ask A Manager, and it's sadly not unusual to read some real doozies as far as sexism in the workplace is concerned.  In fact, the bit about Peggy being asked to do the filing "because you're so good at that kind of thing" is a situation that still comes up for professional women even today, so I loved that part of the episode.

• Love 7

Another factor to consider is that it seems that all the guys who work with Peggy spent the war fighting in the Pacific. So none of them would have firsthand experience of what fighting HYDRA entailed, the danger it posed or have any personal knowledge of what Cap, Peggy and the Howling Commandos actually accomplished. And all second hand knowledge would probably still be classified.

Its one thing to read about HYDRA's superweapons in a report and quite another to be shot at with a death ray.

Edited by AzureOwl
  • Love 1

I agree with this.  Clearly, the people Peggy's working with now are not the same people she was working with in CA:TFA, so they only know of her wartime accomplishments secondhand.  The recurring Captain America radio show plays her as a stay-in-the-kitchen damsel type, which probably doesn't help her reputation as "Captain America's girlfriend."  It sucks, but it's not unrealistic that Peggy's new coworkers would have their preconceived notions override what's directly in front of them.

I'd love if One Tree Douche made a comment to Peggy about that while Dum Dum Dugan and some other Howling Commandos are standing there, and Dugan just asks Peggy "Do you want to slug him or should I?  I'm pretty sure Gabe will just go after us when we're done."

• Love 1

So is this Jarvis connected to Tony Stark's JARVIS computer thing?

I don't think they stated it explicitly anywhere, but most people are assuming that Tony simply named JARVIS after his family's beloved butler.

• Love 1

Really good stuff. Tho I can see Agent Carter having the same 'problem' as Steve Rogers : too wholesome, too perfect,  for their own good. Howard and Tony Stark, Thor, even Jarvis have quirks and flaws that make their characters more interesting. Peggy's 'flaw' seems to be that she is a woman in a man's world -- but that's not the thing that can make her more relate-able. 

And I hope they don't harp too much on how sexist most of her co-workers are. Yes, it was a different time -- you're not going to see any/many minorities in roles of authority, either. But .. the show needs to not lose focus of the fact that everyone in the SSR (or whatever it is) is trying to do good. (Except for the embedded Hydra moles, of course.)

And yeah, this show seems to have more pop than AoS, but maybe that's because it has a tighter focus on fewer characters. 

Looking forward to the weeks to come..

Edited by shrewd.buddha
  • Love 1

Really good stuff. Tho I can see Agent Carter having the same 'problem' as Steve Rogers : too wholesome for their own good. Howard and Tony Stark, Thor, even Jarvis have quirks and flaws that make their characters more interesting. Peggy's 'flaw' seems to be that she is a woman in a man's world -- but that's not the thing that can make her more relate-able. 

Peggy's biggest flaw is, as Jarvis pointed out, her fear of getting close to anyone, with a smattering of weight-of-the-world martyrdom. These are usually seen as "noble" flaws, but flaws nonetheless. And while Steve Rogers is definitely wholesome, I don't really see Peggy fitting that description. She has class oozing out of her, but I view that as a totally different thing.

• Love 7

@kennyab, that was what I found really grounding about Peggy's character.   In the movie she comes off as seperate from everyone else because of her position as second in comand to Phillips.   In the movie I wouldn't have called her lonely but more solitary.   I like that we now get to see quiet moments where we see that though she genuinely will always want to help save the world, she has problems being part of it.   She can empathize with others (like Sousa and telling him he was one of the lucky one's) but she's hesistant to connect.   Peggy and her roommate didn't know each other that long but you got the impression Peggy and she really connected and it seemed to hit Peggy hard when she was killed.     It makes one wonder if Peggy "always losing people" began with Steve or if it goes further back.

And I like that Peggy idolizes Steve in that "he could carry the world on his shoulders all on his own", when in actuality, Steve seemed to idolize Peggy, even when we see him again in the present day.

I also thought she was really awesome with the disguises.   The inspector bit really cracked me up as did her bottle blonde routine.   And for some reason when Jarvis was giving her a tour of Howard's Luxury Apartment, we see her stuffing her mouth with food and than talking with her mouth FULL.  I don't know why that cracked me up.

Also cool seeing that she needed stitches.  Just a nice reminder she's not an asgardian or someone enhanced by a Super Soldier Formula.

• Love 6

I loved this. It's great to finally have another badass female on television. Hayley Atwell hit the right mark between tough and venerable. She also was brilliant in playing the two undercover women, the blonde vixen and the health inspector. I love that Carter's co-workers probably think they are chasing a female blond assassin not realizing it's Peggy. 

Jarvis is great too, I can see why Tony modeled his AI after him. 

I think one of my favorite parts was when the radio show about Captain America was doing their fight scene it was juxtaposed with Peggy doing the same things. 

Also Lindsey Fonseca is probably a Hydra agent sent to keep on an eye on Peggy since unlike her co-workers, they know the threat she actually is. 

• Love 1

Hayley Atwell is gorgeous; a real stunner.  That silver dress they put her in in the first episode was horrendous.  I missed a lot of what was going on while she was wearing it because it was so awful.  It hurt my eyes to look.  Completely the wrong style and color for her.  It hurt to watch such a beautiful woman walk around in something so hideous.  

The show itself was fantastic.  Reminds me, as a woman, how far we've come.  

• Love 2
Really good stuff. Tho I can see Agent Carter having the same 'problem' as Steve Rogers : too wholesome, too perfect,  for their own good. Howard and Tony Stark, Thor, even Jarvis have quirks and flaws that make their characters more interesting. Peggy's 'flaw' seems to be that she is a woman in a man's world -- but that's not the thing that can make her more relate-able.

I'm having a difficulty with this too, in a Peggy is always right, Peggy is too badass, Peggy always knows what to do, sort of way, and I think the show recognizes that difficult balance as well, through the conversation Peggy and Jarvis have in the end about doing things on her own. I think that as a woman during the time period Peggy needs to over compensate because she feels that she has to prove herself, not only as an agent, but as a "female agent" who isn't taken seriously simply because of her gender, which is why they're focusing so much on the gender play.

I actually think Peggy's biggest flaw is her arrogance, because she's surrounded by a bunch of bumbling idiots who have more clout than she does, and she's set on proving that she's better, even if it means going out on dangerous missions on her own. Even when she was using Jarvis as back up, it was more of a "sit there quietly unless I need a ride" situation rather than working as a team, and I'm excited to see that dynamic evolve.

• Love 1

It is definitely arrogance with the need to prove to everyone she's a great agent. When Jarvis asked if it was arrogance or ignorance, she said probably a little of both. I love that she's at least aware of her flaws.

And I hope they don't harp too much on how sexist most of her co-workers are. Yes, it was a different time -- you're not going to see any/many minorities in roles of authority, either. But .. the show needs to not lose focus of the fact that everyone in the SSR (or whatever it is) is trying to do good. (Except for the embedded Hydra moles, of course.)

I don't agree.  While I don't need the show to go all "afterschool special" with the message, I think it's valuable and realistic to illustrate how even good or well-intentioned people can completely shoot themselves in the foot with their own prejudices.

• Love 4

First, a high five to the casting people for getting Bubbles and Ray Wise (THE DEVIL!) as guest stars. I was even more excited to see Enver Gjokaj who I will always love thanks to Dollhouse.

I liked that Carter is awesome but still human. She needs stitches, she feels guilt about her roommate being murdered, she has to deal with being treated as a secretary after being an active participant during WWII, she has to keep her life a secret from everyone, she is still coping with a huge loss, and she still has to find a place to live like a normal person. I am looking forward to seeing her friendship with Alexandra Udinov develop, and I already love her relationship with Jarvis.

I thought the premiere was fun and I certainly enjoyed it more than AoS.

• Love 2

Actually, I am not sure if the top three amigos agents who harass Carter are going to be part of the problem or part of the solution. With their old school sexism and old school interrogation techniques, things could go in either direction.

Will Agent Carter be recognized as a asset and will they begrudgingly accept her? Or will they be a minor evil in the fight against a major evil?  

I like the show a lot, but I can see getting tired of the 'Alias' aspect of the "spy within a spy ring" thing.. Even Alias could not support that for too long..

But there is a lot of room for growth in many directions - which is a good thing. Hope the ratings are good..

Edited by shrewd.buddha

Agent Peggy Carter is an Awesome, Awesome Kickass Strong Woman and I would like to be her if I ever grow up!  I was enraptured the two hours this show was on last night and I enjoyed everything about it from the 1940s America atmosphere, the clothing and the storylines.  Haley Atwell is amazing and she is just so great as Agent Carter!  I miss "Agents of SHIELD" but I love this show as a replacement so far.

I am hoping that after this series is over, they will decide to do a movie about Agent Peggy Carter.  Haley Atwell deserves to have a movie because she is that good!

• Love 1

I loved the Agent Carter short on the Iron Man 3 Blu-ray so much that I was disappointed when Agents of SHIELD started off so weakly. I kept wondering why they didn't just make an Agent Carter series instead because she was so awesome. 

Now I finally get my wish! Yay!

And it was just as awesome as I could have hoped. I'm a sucker for period 40s stories, so I was all over the clothes, the settings, the Automat, the girls residence… everything. The first episode clearly had the bit of extra budget pumped into it for a big club scene and some gorgeous CGI matte paintings and a Dominic Cooper guest appearance, but I was surprised at how well the second episode measured up as far as recreating the period on a budget. Bravo.

I could've done without quite so much mooning over Cap, but at the same time, it DID just happen, and I would assume that part of her character development will be to grow and get over it and move past her grief. And repeatedly beating up bad guys does help as a distraction, I would imagine! I just hope they don't try to push her into a romance with anyone, because I really prefer my Peggy to be able to stand on her own. And definitely not Jarvis. Their banter is perfect just the way it is. Also, I remember hearing his wife's voice when he was on the phone with Peggy in the pilot and had to go, so I think he actually IS married. No funny business there.

Oh, and I don't think that he was drawing a hydra symbol in the dirt. It looked like a heart with a banner running through it. I know that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense at all for anything, but that's what I saw! :-D

I'm just sad that we're only getting eight episodes of this. Maybe next season we can do even seasons of this swapping out with Agents of SHIELD? Like 12 episodes each? (I've always felt that series are better when they only run for 10-12 episodes… when they're 22 or 23 they end up feeling padded out with filler episodes just to make the count…)

Edited by Wootini
  • Love 1

I just loved that her heels were reasonable heels. like 1-1.5 inches. Not insane ones. 

I liked both episodes but I think I would have liked them more if they had been a week apart. 2hrs is a long time, especially since they did a lot of recap in the 2nd episode. 

My fiance also thought Leet was drawing a hydra symbol.

If you like similar time period stuff, there's a canadian show on netflix called Bomb Girls that's pretty good.

• Love 2

Putting aside for a moment how awesome Peggy is as a character, any Marvel show almost has to start out stronger than AoS. They were hamstrung from the start by having to hold back their stories until the Hydra reveal. Since the show has, for a lot of people, gotten leaps and bounds better since then it tells me they COULD have been doing a good job the whole time they just chose not to bother.

Now, on to the subject at hand. I enjoyed the hell out of this, even if it wasn't quite what I was expecting, or at least hoping for. I kind of wanted to see Peggy and the Howling Commandos in WW2, cleaning up whatever was left of Hydra (little did they know) and eventually maybe coming back stateside to start creating SHIELD. But having it be after the war and Peggy struggling to prove to a bunch of misogynistic bureacrats how capable she really is works too. I felt sorry for Peggy's roommate, and understood why Peggy would try to close down after that.

Am I the only one not yet sold on Jarvis? I mean, I get there needing to be another human being for Peggy to connect to, so she can realize that as tough and bad ass as she is it's okay to let people help you. And I also get he's probably there doing something for Howard. I don't know if I was focused on Peggy and not wanting too much screen time spent on anyone else or if it was the actor, but then again I need more than one episode to make up my mind.

• Love 1

I actually think Peggy's biggest flaw is her arrogance, because she's surrounded by a bunch of bumbling idiots who have more clout than she does, and she's set on proving that she's better, even if it means going out on dangerous missions on her own. Even when she was using Jarvis as back up, it was more of a "sit there quietly unless I need a ride" situation rather than working as a team, and I'm excited to see that dynamic evolve.

Her arrogance also leads her to be dismissive of good, capable people until they've proven themselves to her - we saw that with Jarvis here and Steve in the first Captain America movie. She's sort of like what you'd get if Katharine Hepburn's character from The Philadelphia Story were also an action heroine.

• Love 9

A lot of people having been comparing this to Agents of SHIELD, and even though I enjoy AOS, I have to agree that I find Agent Carter a lot more interesting after just two episodes than I found AOS even halfway through the first season. Part of it is that AOS is an ensemble show, and they had (and still have) some unevenness with balancing all the characters and the mysteries. Agent Carter is ultimately all about Peggy Carter, and I find Hayley Atwell to be incredibly talented and charismatic, moreso than most of the AOS cast. The other thing is that since the show is from her POV, we can get to know her character right from the start. In contrast, AOS wanted to have us doubt the characters from the beginning, so it was hard to get attached to them when all we knew was that they were keeping secrets. (Who is Skye working for? Is Coulson an LMD? Who is May working for? Who is Hydra?)

That being said, the fact that they have only 8 episodes means that the mystery is going to have to move a lot more quickly, which was part of AOS's problem. By the time they got around to doing their reveals, I think a lot of people had given up or forgotten about the earlier hints

• Love 1

First, a high five to the casting people for getting Bubbles and Ray Wise (THE DEVIL!) as guest stars. I was even more excited to see Enver Gjokaj who I will always love thanks to Dollhouse.

I also loved seeing Kevin Heffernan, from Broken Lizard, as the obnoxious diner patron. There was also Dr. Venture himself, James Urbaniak as the guy helping Leet Brannis. I just don't know how he got out of Roxxon before it imploded, after he was temporarily blinded by Agent Carter.

I loved the use of knock-out lipstick. I don't think I've seen that since Wonder Woman.

Really? I totally remember River Song using it on Doctor Who, and I'm pretty sure Sydney used it on Alias, too. Actually, the show kinda reminds me of early Alias, the double-agent thing is a dead ringer. I loved Alias, so I'm glad, of course.

Anyway, I totally adored both episodes (although the pilot was better), and I'm 100% in (even despite not liking the first Captain America movie). I think this show sets up noir atmosphere much better than Gotham (and in general is way more fun). Peggy was just awesome. Absolute girl crush. I liked Jarvis too, and thank you, show, for saying he's married (even if it's a cover or something), because it helps to create a completely platonic relationship between the two partners. 

I'm not sold on Enver Gjokai's character, though. He's kinda bland, so far. But then, so are everyone else except Peggy and Jarvis (and Stark, whom I'm really sad is only recurring). 

Like many other posters, I'm hoping to learn Lyndsey Fonseca's character is a spy, too. She was just way too eager to get Peggy to live near her, plus, well, Lyndsey Fonseca.

I also loved seeing Kevin Heffernan, from Broken Lizard, as the obnoxious diner patron. There was also Dr. Venture himself, James Urbaniak as the guy helping Leet Brannis. I just don't know how he got out of Roxxon before it imploded, after he was temporarily blinded by Agent Carter.

I don't think the flash blinded him that long. It was basically like a really bright camera flash, lasting just long enough so he didn't see her face. It probably only blinded him for about 10 seconds, at which point he just hightailed it out of there. He was probably in his car by the time the ball was dropped, and there was still another minute before the implosion.

So is this Jarvis connected to Tony Stark's JARVIS computer thing?

I'm wondering if Jarvis is an AI and is actually the same JARVIS Tony uses, just minus the android body. Maybe Jarvis has to recharge every night at 9.

• Love 2

Since I never saw One Tree Hill, I never understood the Chad Michael Murray hate. After seeing him as Agent Dickhead, now I do. I hope someone gets to punch him in a future episode. Preferably Peggy Carter with a stapler or another office implement. Maybe Agent Souza whacking him on the head with his crutch. I'll take a bad guy hitting him too. Not picky.

• Love 2

LOVED IT.  Loved all of it.  The only thing that annoyed me was the stupid radio show version of Captain America with "Betty Carver."  I'd like to think that if the real Cap had ever heard it, he would have thought it was dumb too.

The flashback with Cap talking to Peggy as he took the ship into the ocean broke my heart a little more.  But at least Peggy knew better than to sit around pining.  Sad that her poor roommate got killed tho.

The Jarvis/Peggy interaction was the best.  What is Howard up to though?

Loved both episodes! I like it better than AoS already, although I'm only on episode 8 of that series. It probably helps that some of the characters (Peggy, Howard, even what we've heard or could assume about Jarvis) have already been established due to the movies.

Loved Peggy, Jarvis, and Howard! also, I really like Sousa so I'm hoping he doesn't turn out to be evil or something in the end. Is the Evil Type-writing Mustache guy dead? He was pinned to the roof, but when they showed the truck entering the water, he wasn't there, so is it possible that he may have escaped?

Can't wait for next week's episode!

It is definitely arrogance with the need to prove to everyone she's a great agent. When Jarvis asked if it was arrogance or ignorance, she said probably a little of both. I love that she's at least aware of her flaws.

It may very well be arrogance, although I think, as a trail-blazing woman, she would have had it pounded into her that asking for help would be seen as a sign of weakness.  I remember hearing about this from older women who had been professionally successful when I was growing up.  As long as they could handle everything, they were tolerated, but the minute they made a mistake or asked for help, it was seen as a sign of weakness, that a woman couldn't do that kind of work, and couldn't make it in a "man's world."

Robert Serling wrote a really contrived book about a woman airline pilot called, "She'll Never Get Off the Ground," that really emphasized these themes.  I think it was published in the early 70s or something.

I was actually surprised at the amount of movie clips they used. I guess they're using that corporate synergy for all its worth!

I wish the studios would all get their act together.  Last season on Agents of Shield, they had an episode that tied in with Thor: The Dark World, and I had no idea what the hell they were talking about because they didn't show any clips from the movie to reference it.   Same thing happened with CA: The Winter Soldier.  No clips.  But I had seen the movie before the episode aired so I could put the end of Shield in context. 

Last night they had a bunch of clips from CA: The First Avenger, to put the Peggy and Steve story together.

Studios: get it together!

(I might add that although we saw Steve Rogers last night, no clips of any superhero were ever shown in Agents of Shield)

Actually, in the episode where Hydra was revealed, there WERE clips from Winter Soldier. Hand showed Coulson footage of the helicarriers crashing together and I swear there was at least one shot of Cap. You're right about Thor though.

I loved these two episodes!  Much superior to the early episodes of Agents of SHIELD.   It also helps that Hayley Atwell is very talented and has tons more charisma than Clark Gregg right off the bat.  They should've eliminated the first half of season 1 of AOS and replaced it with Agent Carter

The CA clips actually helped to give some backstory to Peggy and her sorrow over Steve's 'death', so I didn't mind them.  That Steve and Peggy never got to dance still breaks my heart.  (Agent Carter immediately made an impression in CA: The First Avenger - unlike that bland Agent 13 played by Emily VanKamp in CA: The Winter Soldier.)

Peggy is badass, really competent, somewhat snarky but self-aware, and humorous.  She also can be vulnerable and too arrogant.  HA does quite a good American accent but I prefer her natural voice.  I also love that she's not your typical Hollywood size 0 actress. 

Her interactions with Howard, Jarvis and Angie were all great.  Her SSR male colleagues are question marks right now.  I agree that there's more to Angie than meets the eye.  As others have said, you don't cast Lyndsy Fonseca if she's not going to kick butt at some point (unless the actress was just looking for a change of pace role).  My guess is that she's a freelancer hired by Howard to back up Peggy if needed.  I have a feeling there's more to Jack (Chad Michael Murray) and Daniel (Enver Gjokaj) than meets the eye as well.  And yeah, as thuganomics85  noted,

Bridget Regan is going to show up and most likely she'll turn out to be someone different from what she appears - she did play a fighting Confessor on Legends of the Seeker after all.  My guess is that she'll turn out to be a HYDRA agent.

Everything was stylish and period, even the background music.  I also wish we were getting more than 8 measly episodes.  

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3