Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Hateful Housewife

Brandi has been nothing short of amazing on this show. Knowing her from RHOBH, I expected the fighting to start ten minutes after the show began, but not so. I think that she has maintained a good balance between snarky and decent. Up against someone as filthy and mean-spirited as Kenya is (and sometimes Vivica right along with her), Brandi has had to show her toughness several times. In the boardroom and in interactions with her fellow teammates, however, Brandi has been largely polite and businesslike, and -- not surprisingly -- she's been polite and ladylike in front of The Donald. Allow me to make it clear that I am NOT a Brandi fan. I am merely surprised by the differences in her behavior on the two shows she appears on.

Donald has been extremely encouraging and helpful to Brandi, making me wonder whether Brandi is in line to

be Mrs. Trump #4! Imagine the headlines that news would make! The elder Donald might be a positive influence on Brandi's sons as well. And, just think: LeeAnn Rimes would have a new husband to chase after! But I digress....

It's merely a pleasure to watch Brandi take on the role of a semi-lady for a change.

• Love 2

Found this interesting....from her BH thread:

As for Donald Trump, he fired Khloe Kardashian when he found out she had a DUI under her belt. She had to miss a project so she could attend a mandatory DUI class. When he found out why she had to miss the project, he fired her. He mentioned something about not condoning those who drink and drive. Brandi has a DUI under her belt.

She cracked up her car pretty good. Or was it the ex's?

• Love 2

Brandi has been nothing short of amazing on this show. Knowing her from RHOBH, I expected the fighting to start ten minutes after the show began, but not so. I think that she has maintained a good balance between snarky and decent. Up against someone as filthy and mean-spirited as Kenya is (and sometimes Vivica right along with her), Brandi has had to show her toughness several times. In the boardroom and in interactions with her fellow teammates, however, Brandi has been largely polite and businesslike, and -- not surprisingly -- she's been polite and ladylike in front of The Donald. Allow me to make it clear that I am NOT a Brandi fan. I am merely surprised by the differences in her behavior on the two shows she appears on.

I could have written this myself. It has led me to believe she's playing a character on ONE of these two shows, because the persona is completely different.

• Love 1

Given her off-screen antics... DUI, being drunk in several public places and being filmed as such on shows such as ET.... I'd say she's playing the character of responsible business woman on this show. I've never seen her wear reading glasses, never seen her sober for this long on her other show. Her BH blog shows me that what we're seeing on that show is probably a lot closer to her true character. JMO

• Love 4

I don't know if she is really that different. A lot of viewers liked her at first on RHBH. I think she can be very charming and very manipulative. A great example is what she did to Adrienne. She is also great at playing the victim and she's sneaky so I think she did say something to antagonize Kenya and Kenya thought she was being smart with her comment to Donald but really just gave Brandi another chance to play the victim of cheating Eddie and Leann and of mean Kenya. Most of guys on CA, and several of the women are falling for it right now, but it will be hard for Brandi to keep it up and also to keep from losing her temper. I think she will snap eventually, unless, as other posters mentioned, her anti anxiety and anti depression meds are keeping her on a more even keel since she's not mixing them with alcohol.

ETA: I do think it's funny that Donald seems so sympathetic regarding Eddie when he left 2 wives for younger women himself.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 1

Last night's episode proved to me Brandi was just mediocre.  She lasted a long time because she was a team player-something Kenya Moore should have taken notice of-never saw any real genius in this newly created Brandi.  Her lyrics contribution and performance were unremarkable.  It is just another case of mediocrity being rewarded because the other side was worse.  (The cruise ship challenge.)

• Love 2

It annoyed me that she was fired along with a bunch of other people. It seemed like it softened the blow for her somehow. She didn't even have to ride in that stupid car by herself.

I know right.

Well she is a delicate fragile girl who has been through so much(eye roll)

I am glad she is gone. I just wish it wasn't just a big ol'cleaning house. And more of... you suck Brandi and that's why you're fired. ;)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1