Type keyword(s) to search

Leeza Gibbons

This show doesn't always give the victory to the best or most deserving, because in the end it's all about Trump's whims.

Gibbons may have the right combo though, because aside from being smarter than probably all of these people and more capable, calmer and with better self-control, she's also someone who Trump may want to flatter/get on his side. She dwelled in the shadow of Mary Hart for a while, but she's plugged away at Entertainment News, while a lot of other people have come and gone. She's got tons of influence.

• Love 1

Yes, technorebel, I noticed her there, too.

What has Leeza done to her face/jaw/teeth?  There's something different about her mouth, and I've noticed lately that she sometimes tries to keep her mouth closed when she laughs.  She has definitely had a facelift and Botox.  Has she also had new crowns?  Her teeth look larger than they used to, and they often look larger after crowns. I like Leeza.  I agree that she could be in the final four.  She's staying low, under the radar, which is a smart way of doing things.  Also, I get the feeling that Trump likes her.  She's very deft at staying away from arguments. 

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1