Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E01: May The Gods Of Good Pies Be With Us!

It would of been. I'm surprised she didn't try to contact him before the show started airing. Her whole claim to fame/reason to be on the show is because she was Rudy Huxtable.

I think what she was trying to say throughout this whole thing was she was wanting to show she was an independent person away from that role. I do not know how much acting she has done since the Cosby Show..

• Love 3

I am still trying to figure out why these people with reality shows are considered "celebrities". 

Because sadly celebrity is not based around talent, or respectability, but only around exposure.  And Real Housewives and Kate Gosselin have exposure, and tons of it.  

Reality TV didn't even invent this idea. People like this existed even before it--they just propagated their fame in a more limited venue (society pages and gossip columns).  Reality shows have just magnified that, and arguably democratized it (since people at all levels of society now can coast on no talent and getting exposure through TV, rather than just the idle rich).

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 7

Why is Trump allowing her to stay relevant by bringing her on the show.

I don't think Trump cares about keeping her relevant.  For him it's all about getting ratings up by pulling in new population segments.  The type of viewer who generally wouldn't care about business or team building or product placement might tune in to watch Kate.  Don't get me wrong - I watch the Housewives like it's my job and I tuned in specifically to watch Brandi Glanville. But I was an avid Apprentice fan until all the sponsors and celebrities ruined it for me. Trump got me back because I wanted to see if Brandi is different in the boardroom than she is in Beverly Hills.  (She's not.)

• Love 4

Because sadly celebrity is not based around talent, or respectability, but only around exposure.  And Real Housewives and Kate Gosselin have exposure, and tons of it.  

Reality TV didn't even invent this idea. People like this existed even before it--they just propagated their fame in a more limited venue (society pages and gossip columns).  Reality shows have just magnified that, and arguably democratized it (since people at all levels of society now can coast on no talent and getting exposure through TV, rather than just the idle rich).

A prime example that's not only pre-Reality TV, but pre-World Wide Web.  Once upon a time in London, there was a fellow named Georgie O'Dowd, who made a habit of dressing outlandishly, showing up at various celebrity events, and essentially photobombing paparazzi shots.  He did this so much that he became well-known in his own right, and reportedly even gushed to his father that he was something completely new, "a nothing celebrity!"  And then it turned out that he could sing decently, and that's how he became Boy George.

• Love 11

Eolivet:

I wonder if Kevin Jonas is going to be this year's Clay Aiken: underestimated teenybopper who makes it far.

Neither man was a “teenybopper” during C.App., and Clay wasn’t even one at the height of his fame! Nor were his fans and/or C.App. donors!

I didn’t mind Kate; she seemed to keep the baking on task. But she talked too much in the BR

GG is no dummy; I’d bet Geraldo is in his sights after the latter’s dismissive attitude towards him (and to EYE-an, also). As for his (GG’s) $$ contacts: Part of the show’s strategies is to keep your Deep Pockets until you’re the PM. Maybe GG didn’t feel like helping out Geraldo?

Speaking of whom: Geraldo’s poster?! Who knew there was a serious threat to The Donald’s title of Biggest Ego?

PBGamer89:

Between Ian, Shawn, Vivica, Kate, and Leeza, this season is like DWTS alum central.

Not only are Reality Shows a second wind for celebs; they have become careers for regular Joes and Janes (See: Gosselin, Kate. See: Housewives, Real.).

Padma:

A few (Nick Jonas, one or two others) may seem nice enough, even competent, and wear well over time. But those aren't who the editors are going to be focusing on.

It’s Kevin, the married one who had his own Reality Show. And he was focused on a lot.

Padma:

The tasks themselves, imo, shouldn't be about calling in favors from your friends. They should be fun and creative business challenges.

ITA.There was a day when Apprentices, if not the Celeb ones, sold items (even rented apartments!) and won on that basis alone. What is the frickin’ point of making pies or sandwiches or anything to sell, if the Rolodex is all that matters? Just put these people in a room with nice chairs and let them cajole and wheedle their contacts for an hour. Sadly, Piers was 100% correct in his advice. They all DO know to line up donors before the show’s filming begins, right? :-P

HappyDancex2:

Ivanka looks lovely as always. She's just so darn pretty!

Ivanka is, indeed. Mainly because she has availed herself of the same plastic surgery  being criticized herein re: Female contestants.

Trump: That it might be unseasonably cold one day in NYC does not refute science, okay? Leave big issues to the big IQ’s.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3

Drink every time there's an awkward Cosby reference. Post-production, you couldn't have edited a few of those out? Really uncomfortable to watch now.

Agree the Cosby stuff was uncomfortable.  They could have edited some of that out.  

It really telegraphed the outcome.  When the first criticism of Keshia for failing to contact Bill Cosby was shown (just past the 1/4 mark), I knew that the women lost and Keshia was fired.  Otherwise, there would have been no need to focus on that aspect.

• Love 1

Have never seen the Atlanta housewives but I guess they are even worse, which is scary.

No, actually, they're not that bad. I quit watching other franchises except for ATL. Their relatives, however, can be a different story. Kromm, give Brandi time and you'll find out what she's like when she thinks she may be in trouble of going home, or when she doesn't get her way. Like the petulant child she is, she'll start dropping F-bombs right and left, and telling others to STFU. Then smile sweetly at Donald and say "I didn't really mean it. I was just joking."

I couldn't help but wonder if they edited IN more of the Cosby talk based on the scandal? And Keisha saying she didn't call because she hadn't spoken to him in years really made my hair stand on end. The big ol' elephant in the room was starting to get too comfy for me.

• Love 6

I'm pissed as hell I fell asleep and missed this!  Thank you posters.  Anyone know if there's a repeat showing?

I'm glad to hear that stress over our friend, the felon, didn't keep you up tossing and turning all night. ;-)

My listings, sadly, do not show a repeat.  I did discover that I can watch the series in High Def.  However, with all the bad plastic surgery the contestants are displaying that might be damn near impossible.

ETA:  Thanks, MarkHB, for the Boy George anecdote.  I didn't know any of that.  He was my world in the '80s.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 1

First, I need to start off by saying that I hate the fundraising tasks. All it boils down to is how many deep pockets you know. I don't see how that indicates any kind of business acumen, strong work ethic, intelligence, etc. So it's hard for me to have a strong opinion on who should go home and why. But just as far as putting the actual task together, I did think Keisha was a bit flighty and unorganized, so I suppose I was fine with her going home. 

I didn't like Kenya calling her out about Cosby, though.  Clearly she doesn't have a current relationship with him, so why would she ask him for money? That would be ridiculous, IMO. The whole thing was a bit awkward. Was this filmed before or after all the scandal came out? 

I do think if you know it's a fundraiser task, you shouldn't step up as PM unless you think you can really pull those big bucks - because you just know that's where it's going to lead. IMO, the obvious choices to PM this task would be Vivica or Leeza. I also think Keisha made a mistake in bringing Jamie back into the boardroom, when it was HER pie that won them the bonus, and made the disparity between their team and the boys' a bit less glaring. 

I see Brandi is already off to a fine start, trying to be controversial for no reason. I do not like Kate G. But why in the seven hells was Brandi calling her "lazy" in regards to the task? Kate was one of the ones making all those damn pies while you played on Twitter! 

As for Vortex (stupid name, btw! I just hate the naming discussions.) - really not loving Geraldo. But I could have told you that going in, haha. He just comes across as a pompous asshole, who knows better than everyone else. Surprisingly, I kind of liked the Jonas kid. I've never seen him on anything else, so I know literally nothing about him except he was in a some teeny-bopper band with his brothers. But he came across as very sharp and motivated, so I'm interested to see what he does in the future. 

• Love 3

I'm familiar with Kate & Brandi so I was prepared for their horribly altered plastic faces.  But I hadn't seen Leeza Gibbons for a while...Holy Cow!  She looked like she'd melt if she got too close to one of those ovens! Why oh why do these "celebs" fill their cheeks with so much plastic?  As a result it seems their eyes get smaller and squished up into narrow slits.  I guess cheek filler/implants have become the new ass fat injected lips? 

Geraldo really is insufferable.  I hope there is an uprising from Ian & Kevin to overthrown that blowhard.  What a tool!  He puts HIS face on the stupid poster twice?

What was with Ivanka's comment on how articulate the women's team is?  She sounded so surprised/impressed by their ability to string multi syllabic sentences together.  Although, she obviously hasn't spent too much time conversing with Brandi yet.  Dumb as a box of rocks that one.  The only big words she knows are 4-letters long.

As for the business they were at, is Pie Face a big thing in NYC?  I never heard of it, but I'm in New England.  Are their pies the same size as they were making last night?  Teeny little personal pie is kinda cool, but I see it fading out faster than the cupcake trend.  And the pear- blueberry combo is very good & not such a new concept...my mom has made a "pearberry" cobbler since the 80's. I've also made a blueberry pear coffee cake.

• Love 4

I also think Keisha made a mistake in bringing Jamie back into the boardroom, when it was HER pie that won them the bonus, and made the disparity between their team and the boys' a bit less glaring.

Not really a mistake but not helpful to her.  The logic behind bringing in Jamie was that Kate and Jamie were the lowest in bringing in money.  If she is going to bring in Kate for that reason then Jamie belongs in the boardroom for the same reason, so she is being properly consistent.  Not helpful in that Jamie's pie won the bonus so she was never going to be eliminated.  That was why Keisha had to be careful in what percentage of the pie creation to give to Jamie as, if the number was too high, then Jamie would have out produced Keisha money wise (Ivanka was the only one to pick this up, as Trump and Piers are not that bright).  Who else could she bring in though?  In the past, Trump has jumped on competitors who didn't think their team won.  Somehow Shawn's (correct) negativity was not viewed by Trump as disloyalty.  In the past, with the regular Apprentice, he has used that as a reason to fire but he is never consistent.  

Keisha really had no shot at staying as long as Trump is going to blame the PM for not personally bringing in the most money, in particular, not calling her big money donor, in Trump's mind, Cosby.  Just like the Playmate who didn't call Heffner.  My question is, why does the PM have to personally be the top fundraiser and match Geraldo?  Isn't the PM supposed to lead and having the others focus on fundraising, should have been her job.  Since he was going to focus on fundraising, her only shot was that she did better then Jamie and Kate.  But she didn't do well enough as the PM who has to go toe to toe with the other team's PM.  Failing to call Cosby, who Trump, the know it all, assumes she knows well but actually doesn't, did her in. 

Keisha should never have accepted the first PM position.  Just no reward in it.  If you do well, it will be forgotten later and possibly make you a target as a strong competitor for vultures like Kenya.  If you don't win, the blame falls on you.  The others were smart in dumping it on her and she had to accept or appear weak for refusing.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 2

When Keshia got squirmy in the van as the others were asking if she'd call Cosby, I thought that maybe she had another reason she was uncomfortable calling him - besides just not being in contact with him for 5 years. KWIM? 

That's what I thought as well. She seemed to be very careful with her choice of words. Just because they were on a show together 25 years ago, it doesn't mean that they are necessarily still friendly.

• Love 6

Kate is atrocious in looks and attitude. She couldn't raise any money? That speaks volumes.

I love how she said one check and it was worth $10,000.00.  Yeah, sure, whatever.  Even though I did read she was dating a multimillionaire/billionaire.  Don't really believe that either but hey, I have been known to be wrong before.  She still acts like she cooks 3 full meals per day. Still call bullshit on that.

She was better behaved than I thought she would be at least until the boardroom.

I did feel sorry for Keisha.  I fully understood her desire not to contact Bill Cosby if she has not spoken to him in over 5 years.  Overall, I did feel that this challenge was made for the men.  The men have better contacts, etc than the women.  The women have "reality stars, reality has-been", Olympians, former TV women.  As a whole, they do lack the "Star" power that the men have.  The women were handicapped in this challenge.  I still do not like Geraldo.  I was impressed with the insights of Kevin Jonas.

edit:  to correct the name of the Jonas brother

Edited by iluvobx
  • Love 2

That's what I thought as well. She seemed to be very careful with her choice of words. Just because they were on a show together 25 years ago, it doesn't mean that they are necessarily still friendly.

Wow - I thought the same thing,  She seemed so uncomfortable with the notion of calling him and the discussion.  The whole thing was strange.

Trump did tweet that the episode was filmed before the recent stories.  I guess, since that is the reason she was fired, they had to leave most of it in, but it is interesting since NBC very quickly distanced themselves from all things Cosby after everything started surfacing.  The rumors have been around for years though, just never mainstream until recently. 

Other thoughts:

Jonas person annoyed me. Can't wait until Mr. Perfect is Project Manager.

What was up with that dress Brandi wore to the boardroom?  Hot date after, I guess.

Geraldo - it's all been said.   He was a war correspondent in case anyone missed that.   I did like the way Trump cut him off when he was talking about his charity and how he "exposed" whatever.  Trump doesn't care.  Funny how Geraldo never seems to mention the Al Capone vault fiasco.

One of the woman said she was "starstruck" by Piers Morgan?  Seriously?  Piers Morgan?

Kenya's strategy came through clearly.  She's going to throw every PM under the bus.  Just call her Omarosa.

• Love 3

BTW, there was a picture on Twitter last night of Andy Cohen in the pie shop, so he went but the scene must have been cut. He was standing with Brandi and Kenya.  After the O'Rielly and Hannity amounts were mentioned, he (Andy) tweeted that he was embarrassed that he "only gave $1000".

• Love 1

Geraldo - it's all been said.   He was a war correspondent in case anyone missed that.

Oh is he?  I guess I missed that it was only reminded to us about five times.  Isn't he the one that got sent home for giving away the troops' location?

Sorry to see Keshia go, she seemed sincere.  But again I'm wondering what options these contestants have if they don't have tons of generous friends with deep pockets, as she clearly didn't.  Why were they picked to be on the lineup then?  Unless they assumed she would call BC, or she implied that in casting.

Edited by JasminePhyllisia
  • Love 1

Working on a tv show may be similar to a regular job in that you can work cordially with someone for years, but, once one of you leaves, the relationship is over. Keisha was a little girl when she was on Cosby, he was a middle aged man. I don'T know how actively she pursued her career after the show ended so I don't think it's unusual that she wouldn't be in touch with him anymore. She was on a morning show this morning and was asked if she was surprised by the allegations. All she would say was that only he and the accusers know the truth. I've always thought it was weird that no one from the Cosby Show has come to his defense. Especially Felicia (Phylicia?) Rashad. I hope Kate Gosselin or Brandi Granville goes next.

• Love 4

The "highlight" of the evening was when Brandi got a whipped cream pie thrown at her (which traumatized the toddler witnessing it) and then commented she wouldn't mind getting so sticky if her boyfriend were involved. Stay classy.

• Love 6

Keisha was also on that celebrity diving show, and I think she went out first on that as well (or close to first).  She really shouldn't have because she was far from the worst, kind of like this show.  

The men have better contacts, etc than the women.  The women have "reality stars, reality has-been", Olympians, former TV women.  As a whole, they do lack the "Star" power that the men have.  The women were handicapped in this challenge.

Totally agree, and I'm really over the men vs. women setup. This episode isn't the only reason; there have been women in previous seasons who were able to pull in more sizable donations. But this time they were definitely at a disadvantage, and I just hate the cliche of it all. I would like it better if Trump randomly chose a male and a female and then let them pick their teams, not based on gender. We need a better mix-up. 

• Love 4

Programming Change:    The  role of Gary Busey will now be played by Gilbert Gottfried.

Swear to God; I said the very same thing last night. 

And when voice-over guy referred to Ian Ziering as "television icon" in the show opening, I asked my husband (who was watching Revolution in another room) just how the hell I was supposed to watch this by myself when they were already throwing out gems like that right out of the gate?!?

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 5

Speaking of whom: Geraldo’s poster?! Who knew there was a serious threat to The Donald’s title of Biggest Ego?

Heh.  Kinda anyone who's seen or heard him in the past 40 years.  He's always been an egotistical scumbag.

Working on a tv show may be similar to a regular job in that you can work cordially with someone for years, but, once one of you leaves, the relationship is over. Keisha was a little girl when she was on Cosby, he was a middle aged man.

Yeah, if she'd only been 5 years older, he might have stayed in better touch with her (think about it a bit, and then let out your big "ewwwwwwwwww").

Overall, I did feel that this challenge was made for the men.  The men have better contacts, etc than the women.  The women have "reality stars, reality has-been", Olympians, former TV women.  As a whole, they do lack the "Star" power that the men have.  The women were handicapped in this challenge

There's a big huge exception to this: Leeza Gibbons.  I don't think any of the men have the rolodex she has (because it's not just how famous you are sometimes, it's what you do--and what she does is pretty much designed to spread her influence among as many famous and rich people as possible).  

I doubt we saw the full use of her rolodex/influence that first challenge, although even still she did more than most of the other women, I bet.

But again, like the way everyone seems to assume Gilbert has no access to people with money, maybe that's true of Leeza to some extent too--her actual connections aren't obvious until you think about it a bit.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 2

I liked this show when we got to see celebrities compete in tasks that were far away from their areas of expertise and experience. Cook, write ads, produce something. That was entertaining. The current show seems to be a contest of ego and influence. Who has the most wealthy friends they can call in for favors? The tasks are irrelevant. But that makes the show BORING. If the emphasis had been on pie making, if they had to test out recipes , figure out how to make crusts, how to advertise, etc, the interactions among celebs could have been fun to watch. Instead we got a lot of posturing and talk of who has the most fans, the richest friends, blah blah blah.

Trump basically said to Keisha , I put you on this show because Bill Cosby is someone I want a connection with. I wanted him to show up, or write a check, thereby endorsing me and my empire. That's the whole reason you are here. If you won't do that, I don't want you here. You are only as good as your friends' wallets.

• Love 13
When Keshia got squirmy in the van as the others were asking if she'd call Cosby, I thought that maybe she had another reason she was uncomfortable calling him - besides just not being in contact with him for 5 years. KWIM?

Count me in. That's the FIRST thing that I thought of. There was a reason that she didn't call him, hadn't spoken to him in five years, and seemed to not want to even go there. At the time this was filmed, the rest of the cast had no clue why.

All aboard the Vivica Fox Name Calling Train. It's her go to line of defense. Does she even have a movie career anymore, or is it just reality shows, now?

Dear Real Housewives Catch Phrase Woman: I've never heard of your ass before 9:00 PM last night. And the ONLY reason that I've ever heard of the OTHER Real Housewife was due to her dramacakes with Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes.

And Piers? STFU. Please have Donald Jr. back. I can only take Piers Morgan in VERY small doses. 

Edited by ChicksDigScars
  • Love 7

Dear Real Housewives Catch Phrase Woman: I've never heard of your ass before 9:00 PM last night.

Second black woman to win Miss USA. College degree, has her own video production company. Has been in a lot of movies and TV shows, small roles. She knows a lot of people, I expect her to start calling them soon or she's history. 

• Love 2

All aboard the Vivica Name Calling Train. It's her go to line of defense. Does she even have a movie career anymore, or is it just reality shows, now?

Identifying her as a "movie star" was already the show being pretty generous. Admittedly Kill Bill and Independence Day are two huge credits to have under your belt, but those (EDIT - okay, and maybe "Booty Call") are most of her movie career (other than tons of Direct to Video fodder).

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 2

Here is the interview with Keisha-she has nothing bad to say about Cosby. How much did Tyler Perry contribute? I would think these folks would have their contributors lined up before the first challenge.

Something interesting Geraldo said last night-he didn't expect reality stars to have a stable of contributors.  Haven't the stars with big stables been country singers in the past?  I noticed there were none this round.

• Love 2

And the ONLY reason that I've ever heard of the OTHER Real Housewife was due to her dramacakes with Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes.

For me, it's this and the vaginal rejuvenation she had after Eddie left her that she made him pay for that I know her for.  After hearing about this a bunch of times when she was making the book tour rounds, that is literally all I think about when I see her plastic face.  Well, that and the fact that she looks like she's at least 50 years old.  Rejuvenated, her vagina may be, but haggered is her face. 

Yeah, Geraldo was at one time a good investigative journalist. Then, he began to believe he was better than he actually was, and he was all about fame and ego. After the Al Capone thing, he became more of a joke. I think he's been married a bunch of times, keeps marrying younger and younger, and has bragged about sexual escapades with famous women. In short, he has become an egotistical sleaze bag. (Much like Trump).

And let's not forget his creepy selfies.  Likes to take super creepy chest shots of himself.  **shudder**

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 1

Haven't the stars with big stables been country singers in the past?  I noticed there were none this round.

True. 

That said, I still think Leeza Gibbons has a potential huge stable of benefactors.  She's interviewed every celeb on the planet practically, and if she struck up friendly relations with even 5% of them, that's some serious cash on tap.  

And again, I return to the idea of what Gilbert COULD call to the table, if he was properly motivated and bold enough (he may not be). What big name comedians AREN'T on his call list?  Every single one, as well as a lot of corporate people.

Terrell Owens potentially has some big draws: working football players with big salaries, corporate sponsors he's worked for, and I think he has in-roads to the Hip-Hop/Rap community.  The flip side of that is a lot of people loathe Owens--he's probably pissed off more people than he's kept as friends.

Jonas is a tough one.  He's got access to the masses, and a few seriously big names in the music biz, but I don't know if he could turn most of that into serious donations.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1

People are thinking Jonas will bring in money due to his large following. Only if they judge them on the money they get from people on the street, and not Rolodex benefactors.

If they need Demi Lovato to drop by and help on a task, then he's your man. If you need corporate donors, I don't know how he'd go about doing that.

If he's smart he's going to try to PM tasks that have to do with public approval, not bringing in cash.

• Love 2

Ouch!  Isn't this the second reality show Keisha participated in and was eliminated first?  I could have sworn Keisha mentioned the pear/blueberry pie first, not Shawn.

Keisha should never have accepted the first PM position.

She only accepted after Vivica kamikazeed her into it.  When the ladies were asking who would be first, Keisha commented someone had to be the PM eventually and that's when Vivica said 'then you are elected' or some such; the other ladies agreed and so did Keisha.  Personally, I hate when that happens....IMO that was a shady move on Viv's part.

I felt bad for Keisha too regarding Cosby.  Christ, I would have been uncomfortable calling someone I hadn't spoken to in five years, if anything I could see doing it before the show aired; this way, I'd have a list of high rollers (btw, no Phylicia?  Malcolm?  Hell, Raven-Symone is ballin'!) ahead of time.  Kenya was being a bitch about that.  Is she the one Viv called a 'toxic trick'? 

UO, but I've always liked Geraldo and his pomposity....I saw straight on haterism from Kevin, did not like him at all.

I see Gilbert going far, there's a serious brain behind all that schtick.

Identifying Vivica as a "movie star" was already the show being pretty generous. Admittedly Kill Bill and Independence Day are two huge credits to have under your belt, but those (EDIT - okay, and maybe "Booty Call") are most of her movie career (other than tons of Direct to Video fodder).

Hellooooo, add  Set It Off and Two Can Play That Game to the mix.....if anything, Viv is a 'C' list actress but still more famous than Kenya (Martin fans, she was in an eppy playing a trophy wife whose husband Martin was trying to impress.  She was much prettier then)

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 3

Hmm..maybe Gilbert held back on his big donors beCAUSE Geraldo was such a dick to him, lol. Just a thought. Then again, who knows how many good donors that he is on a friendly basis with he actually has.

• Love 1

I had to chuckle when everyone was calling their friends for donations.  I thought, "Kate G probably doesn't have any friends, much less friends with deep pockets."  Guess I was right.  I did wonder if the $10,000 that never showed up was a figment of her imagination or from her married boyfriend/bodyguard.

• Love 4
I could have sworn Keisha mentioned the pear/blueberry pie first, not Shawn.

I'd have to rewatch, but the way I remember it going down was Keisha wanting to do either pear OR blueberry. And I think it was Jamie, not Shawn, who said, "What if we did both?"

• Love 2

I see Gilbert going far, there's a serious brain behind all that schtick.

The big negative with Gilbert is that he does have a very real world impulse to self-destruct his success.  He's totally a typical comedian in that, I guess. But he also bounces back. Despite massively putting his foot in his mouth like three or four times over the years, his career has always bounced back--and usually it doesn't even take that long.

His net worth is allegedly only $6 million, but I'm actually skeptical of that estimate.  If so, it's only because he's never branched out into owning the stuff he works in or producing.  

His success on this show will totally depend on if he survives being a PM (where he has to act "in charge" and cut the shtick), and doesn't get into people's firing line when he's a peon working on a task. Then again, he never cuts the shtick 100%, ever.  If he did he wouldn't be doing the voice (he doesn't really talk like that apparently, when there's no camera or public audience around).

The weeks where it's about producing some kind of show/on-screen appearance or video, he should do fine in, and as I mentioned before, even if he's only worth $6m himself, he has a LOT of rich friends (if he has the balls to call on them).

Edited by Kromm

I've always like Gilbert Gottfried and Lorenzo Lamas for some reason, and Ian earned some goodwill from me during his DWTS stint, since I didn't watch 90210. I also like how he's embraced the cheesetastic ridiculousness of Sharknado. I like Shawn, and I like Vivica (and poor Keshia as well) but I'm primarily watching this to hate-watch Brandi, Kate, and Geraldo. I so wish someone had nommed Kate to be the first PM, because pies! She's a mom of eight! She can do pies in her sleep! What a lost opportunity. I think Brandi has access to funds too - I don't know when this was filmed in relation to all the RHoBH dramaz, but she could potentially access the Fosters and the Umanskys - at least she's not been on the outs with those two the way she has with others. Plus she would have her publishing contacts in NY. The Jonas annoys me, and I'm reserving judgement on the others. But I do have to say, four hours of this in two days is just too much.

• Love 2

I think Kate would do well as a PM, like her or not. She is superorganized and whether or not she she has donors herself, (which will probably be what sinks her) in her own life she has proven she can generate the money.

She only accepted after Vivica kamikazeed her into it.  When the ladies were asking who would be first, Keisha commented someone had to be the PM eventually and that's when Vivica said 'then you are elected' or some such; the other ladies agreed and so did Keisha.  Personally, I hate when that happens....IMO that was a shady move on Viv's part.

All of the women should have thought about that before railroading Keisha into that role for that challenge.  So a pox on them all. They're all partly responsible for the loss. Leeza should have been PM for this one, if to win you had to bring in the most dollars. Why didn't Kenya, with all her brilliance, think of that? 

• Love 1

Keshia was just on Wendy and had nothing but nice things to say about Cosby.  When asked what she thought about what's going on now, she repeatedly said these are allegations and this is not the man that she knew.  The Bill that she knows is a philanthropist who has done much for education and children.

This morning there was a lot, online, about how Keshia got fired for not calling Cosby.I hope he's reading and writes a big, fat (Albert), check to her charity.  It would be a nice thing to do and a win, win, win for everybody.

• Love 1