Type keyword(s) to search

Watch Teresa Giudice Talk About Her New Year's Resolutions Like She's Not About To Go To Prison

• Start Topic

I find the posts about Teresa's alleged mug shot disappearing so interesting.  The original post may have disappeared but I thought it was still on the forum in a post someone quoted.  I'm on my way out to the supermarket so I can't go look for it now but if anyone is interested I do have it saved.  I'm not in the habit of saving anything about Teresa but since I tried to deconstruct the picture in Photoshop, I had to save it.

Olive could probably tell us if it's real or not so I'd love to show it to her.  I'm just not sure I should post it again (because it mysteriously disappeared).

Any thoughts?

• Love 2

zoeysmom, replies in bold...

Thanks for bringing me back to earth-of course she would not take any responsibility for her actions and misdeeds.

I think the overall remain question would have to be -when they dismissed their BK and had to know the Feds weren't happy with them for loan fraud, why did they keep adding on and furnishing the mansion?  Money is money that $100,000.00 or so in improvements could have gone to creditors or in their case-attorneys.    

• Love 2

Where  has all the money gone?  If it was just a case of conspicuous consumption-where are the consumer goods?

After looking at so many pictures, I'd say a lot of it went for family parties, vacations, clothing, and vehicles. Most of which I'd never seen on the show.  Granted I've not watched the past 2 seasons. They also had an addition put on the house.  I don't think it cost a lot, but it speaks to the fact that they had no problem putting further money into that monstrosity long after they filed bankruptcy.

I find the posts about Teresa's alleged mug shot disappearing so interesting.  The original post may have disappeared but I thought it was still on the forum in a post someone quoted.  I'm on my way out to the supermarket so I can't go look for it now but if anyone is interested I do have it saved.  I'm not in the habit of saving anything about Teresa but since I tried to deconstruct the picture in Photoshop, I had to save it.

Olive could probably tell us if it's real or not so I'd love to show it to her.  I'm just not sure I should post it again (because it mysteriously disappeared).

Any thoughts?

I don't think it was the mods here who removed it. It appears to be internet wide.

I'd be very curious to hear Olive's opinion, too, on it's authenticity. Thank goodness you're no longer seeing it, either, AnnA.  I thought there was something wrong with my laptop, my tablet, my husband's laptop and our desktop.  Or you were just messing with me. :-) 

• Love 1

I don't think it was the mods here who removed it. It appears to be internet wide.

I'd be very curious to hear Olive's opinion, too, on it's authenticity. Thank goodness you're no longer seeing it, either, AnnA.  I thought there was something wrong with my laptop, my tablet, my husband's laptop and our desktop.  Or you were just messing with me. :-) 

Would you believe I still haven't left for the supermarket?  Procrastination is my middle name these days.

I'm so sorry.  I spoke too soon about having saved the mug shot.  When I went back to find it on my computer, it wasn't there.  I made a stupid mistake and overwrote it with the smaller image I took of her hairline.  That was really dumb!  I also went back and tried to find it in the post that had quoted the original post and it's gone from there too.  The only explanation for that is if Persnickity removed it from the shared photo site.  Now it's truly gone unless Persnickity posts it again.

• Love 1

The only explanation for that is if Persnickity removed it from the shared photo site.  Now it's truly gone unless Persnickity posts it again.

But that's the weird part. Shortly after she posted it and we were debating it's authenticity, I went to google to see if I could find any further info.  It was suddenly all over other forums and blog sites when there had been nothing earlier in the day.  It was originally posted Persnickety's Facebook page by a friend where any number of people could have posted it elsewhere.  Now it's nowhere.

I guess if Adrienne Maloof can get all her pictures scrubbed from the internet, the feds could easily remove a leaked mugshot.  Which is all the more reason I believe it was real.

• Love 2

But that's the weird part. Shortly after she posted it and we were debating it's authenticity, I went to google to see if I could find any further info.  It was suddenly all over other forums and blog sites when there had been nothing earlier in the day.  It was originally posted Persnickety's Facebook page by a friend where any number of people could have posted it elsewhere.  Now it's nowhere.

I guess if Adrienne Maloof can get all her pictures scrubbed from the internet, the feds could easily remove a leaked mugshot.  Which is all the more reason I believe it was real.

I am going to sound like I still churn my own butter but here goes-does it have anything to do if the images originated on Facebook?  I vaguely remember there being some discussion about Facebook in conjunction with the Adrienne images disappearing.  I will now run and duck and go crank up my horseless carriage.

• Love 2

I would love to have a look, if anyone can find it, and provide my stunning commentary.  ;)  I don't think mugshots are part of the public record but I could be wrong.  Inmate systems was not a department I ever worked in.  My guess is it's a fake, though that doesn't explain why it disappeared so quickly.

• Love 1

Ugh!  Now I could kick myself for overwriting that photo!

I had no idea it had been posted on other sites and I can't explain it's disappearance from them.   On this forum Persnickety's original post with the mug shot was made on January 6th at 3:19 pm.  She later edited it at 7:30 pm.  That's possibly when she removed the picture but it was still in the post ryebread made quoting it.  Now that one is gone too.   I guess we'll have to wait for Persnickety to let us know what happened to it.

If it was removed from the photo sharing site, that would explain it.  If all the web sites that had the photo were using the same link or source, that would explain its disappearance from them as well.  If the Feds bothered to remove it, I doubt they would have made the mistake to leave it quoted in ryebread's post.

I still believe it wasn't real for two reasons 1) because the height grid lines behind her were slanted even though Teresa's head was perfectly straight (unusual for her but true) and 2) because of her hair.  It looked like she was still wearing a hairpiece/wig/extensions, appeared as if a "hair fan" was used to blow out wisps of her hair on the sides and I doubt the feds have one available for mug shots.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

Thanks for bringing me back to earth-of course she would not take any responsibility for her actions and misdeeds.

I think the overall remain question would have to be -when they dismissed their BK and had to know the Feds weren't happy with them for loan fraud, why did they keep adding on and furnishing the mansion?  Money is money that $100,000.00 or so in improvements could have gone to creditors or in their case-attorneys.    

Joe admitted on the last reunion show, I think it was then, that they knew right away that they were under Federal investigation after they withdrew the BK petition.

I would love to have a look, if anyone can find it, and provide my stunning commentary.  ;)  I don't think mugshots are part of the public record but I could be wrong.  Inmate systems was not a department I ever worked in.  My guess is it's a fake, though that doesn't explain why it disappeared so quickly.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1

Joe admitted on the last reunion show, I think it was then, that they knew right away that they were under Federal investigation after they withdrew the BK petition.

Here it is....... 10891991_10203624951532371_5240630834532

Sorry, the photo was there when I posted it and now it is gone! LOL WEIRD!!!!!

• Love 1

I drive myself crazy wondering why these crazy people do the things they do.  Going on TV spending money like it's water despite the shady way they acquired it, spending extravagantly while trying to declare BK, falsifying documents they would be submitting to forensic accountants, agreeing to a plea deal that includes restitution and showing up without the money, not even knowing which country holds your citizenship.   I can't believe that they have made it this far through life  without doing time.  I can't believe they aren't doing more time than they are.  Teresa should consider herself lucky.  

• Love 3

Here it is....... 10891991_10203624951532371_5240630834532

Did he admit that? We do know (see myriad legal issues) Juicy's not that bright.

I'm being totally honest, but I thought Blinky Boobs and Chuckles the Drunk Driving Clown (the author of that one please stand up for an ovation) were going to be busted on the BK fraud (too obvious and quite frankly stupid). I was surprised it took so long until the indictment came out with all the loan fraud.

This is what really bothers me about Teresa. They withdrew the BK filing to possibly stave off fraud charges (didn't work). The BK Trustee pretty much called them liars from the beginning. Then she did paid covers for photos/whatever that directly addressed (along with her lawyers) the possibility of her being brought up on criminal charges. But she still doesn't understand how this happened to her (see her surprise at getting prison time).

• Love 1

After looking at so many pictures, I'd say a lot of it went for family parties, vacations, clothing, and vehicles. Most of which I'd never seen on the show.  Granted I've not watched the past 2 seasons. They also had an addition put on the house.  I don't think it cost a lot, but it speaks to the fact that they had no problem putting further money into that monstrosity long after they filed bankruptcy.

Same here.  I couldn't find it.  Didn't want to tell this board how stupid I was that I still couldn't find it.  I want to see it!

• Love 3

Did he admit that? We do know (see myriad legal issues) Juicy's not that bright.

I'm being totally honest, but I thought Blinky Boobs and Chuckles the Drunk Driving Clown (the author of that one please stand up for an ovation) were going to be busted on the BK fraud (too obvious and quite frankly stupid). I was surprised it took so long until the indictment came out with all the loan fraud.

This is what really bothers me about Teresa. They withdrew the BK filing to possibly stave off fraud charges (didn't work). The BK Trustee pretty much called them liars from the beginning. Then she did paid covers for photos/whatever that directly addressed (along with her lawyers) the possibility of her being brought up on criminal charges. But she still doesn't understand how this happened to her (see her surprise at getting prison time).

I thought 1 of the charges they pled guilty to was BK fraud, please correct me if I am wrong, there were so many that were dropped in the plea deal that I could be mixed up.

They withdrew their BK petition to avoid perjury charges right there and then, not to avoid a Federal Investigation. That the Feds would investigate them was a given, Joe /Teresa knew that but Teresa decided the best course was to ignore it and continue to live as if they did nothing wrong..........ever. Joe tried several times to get Teresa to rein in her spending but she ignored him and said it was her money to do with as she pleased and she expected him to pay all of the house bills and day to day living expenses even though he was not working.

Same here.  I couldn't find it.  Didn't want to tell this board how stupid I was that I still couldn't find it.  I want to see it!

I have it but when I tried to repost it a little while ago, it was there for a few minutes then gone again! WEIRD! LOL

• Love 1

I don't post much, but am I enjoying everyone's posts, and learning about Federal prison. Last night after leaving here I wound up reading quite a bit on wiki about 2 certain mafia guys.

Edited by gatopretoNYC
  • Love 5

I have it but when I tried to repost it a little while ago, it was there for a few minutes then gone again! WEIRD! LOL

Take a picture. Download it to shutterfly or something then post. LOL.  Or send it to me and I'll do it.  For science!!

• Love 2

Take a picture. Download it to shutterfly or something then post. LOL.  Or send it to me and I'll do it.  For science!!

OK, I just went to retrieve the mug shot from where I stashed it/reposted it and it is GONE!!!! Freaky!!

• Love 2

OK, I just went to retrieve the mug shot from where I stashed it/reposted it and it is GONE!!!! Freaky!!

Drat!   I was just going to ask you to PM it to some of us, especially Lab and Olive who haven't seen it.

The disappearing mug shot photo fiasco is starting to sound like an episode of the Real Housewives of Mission Impossible. 

• Love 5

Drat!   I was just going to ask you to PM it to some of us, especially Lab and Olive who haven't seen it.

The disappearing mug shot photo fiasco is starting to sound like an episode of the Real Housewives of Mission Impossible. 

The other site was a private site until this morning. They opened it up to increase the membership, I guess that is why the photo was still there yesterday but gone today, which makes me believe that it was the real mug shot! LOL

• Love 2

The other site was a private site until this morning. They opened it up to increase the membership, I guess that is why the photo was still there yesterday but gone today, which makes me believe that it was the real mug shot! LOL

Curses!   It looks like the only way Olive and Lab will get to see it is if Persnickety posts it or sends it to them privately.

• Love 3

Methinks someone in the Danbury Penitentiary Pitchur Takin' Department is in some hot water.

AnnA, I think I have an explanation for why her hair looked fan blown.  Look at as many pictures of her as I have (but don't really LOL) and you'll see that she's got the kind of hair that holds a curl and just fan out like that.  I saw it a hundred times.  Mine will do the same thing if I roll it on big rollers.  Alas it only stays that way for 5.6 seconds which brings me to my next point...

5'6 is how tall Juicy is and I'm being generous.  So I'd put Teresa squarely in the 5'3 range.  Give or take an inch either way.

That is one tiny family.  Juicy is smaller that Joe Gorga.  Height wise, anyway.

• Love 2

Methinks someone in the Danbury Penitentiary Pitchur Takin' Department is in some hot water.

AnnA, I think I have an explanation for why her hair looked fan blown.  Look at as many pictures of her as I have (but don't really LOL) and you'll see that she's got the kind of hair that holds a curl and just fan out like that.  I saw it a hundred times.  Mine will do the same thing if I roll it on big rollers.  Alas it only stays that way for 5.6 seconds which brings me to my next point...

5'6 is how tall Juicy is and I'm being generous.  So I'd put Teresa squarely in the 5'3 range.  Give or take an inch either way.

That is one tiny family.  Juicy is smaller that Joe Gorga.  Height wise, anyway.

Teresa's hair is naturally curly, she has to have someone blow it straight and she will always have a bit of curl/wave no matter what! LOL

Wirewrap......I found a concise history of the Giudice's financial transactions for you.  You'll have to scroll down to the middle of the page to see it.  Of course it doesn't answer your burning questions as to who knew what and when but it's a clear picture of just how sleazy these two are.

Giudices on Famehorgas

Edited by AnnA

Curses!   It looks like the only way Olive and Lab will get to see it is if Persnickety posts it or sends it to them privately.

I'm on Google Chrome on my Macbook and I can still see the pic above when it was quoted....maybe it's a mobile site issue? 

I'm on Google Chrome on my Macbook and I can still see the pic above when it was quoted....maybe it's a mobile site issue? 

Wow!  That's so odd.  I'm on my desktop PC using Google Chrome and I can't see it.

Can you save it for Lab and Olive?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

For each post you want to quote, click the quotation icon after it. (   "   )

Do NOT click the black box that says:  "Reply to 1 post(s)"  Yet.  Don't actually click that box until you're done clicking the quotation icons after each post you want to quote.

So, for instance, if you're quoting 3 posts and you've clicked a (  "  ) 3 times, that little black box should read:  "Reply to 3 post(s).  THEN click the black box.  You'll be taken to the "Reply to this topic" box. 

Once you get there, you may need to cut out any unnecessary verbiage in the posts you've quoted.  See how I edited out everything in the post of yours I'm quoting above, except for the ETA part?

Practice makes perfect.

And it looks like you're going to get some practice. LOL.  Thanks for participating.  Love seeing new faces with fresh perspectives here.

Thank you so much for that tutorial, Ryebread! I have always wondered how to do that -- seriously, you explained it so well.

Thank you so much ryebread!  I always roll my eyes when someone complains about not knowing how to do a certain thing on the boards, but here I am doing it.  I think my problem was I would click the box too soon.

And Olive, thank you for asking the question! And btw, I am loving all the insight you are bringing to the boards. Very fascinating and helpful. Welcome aboard! :)

• Love 3

Remarkably similar to a post on the other Teresa site.

Huh?  What??

Thank you so much for that tutorial, Ryebread! I have always wondered how to do that -- seriously, you explained it so well.

My pleasure msblossom.  Helping to serve the internet community waste time on forums since 2001. ;-)

• Love 2

Wirewrap......I found a concise history of the Giudice's financial transactions for you.  You'll have to scroll down to the middle of the page to see it.  Of course it doesn't answer your burning questions as to who knew what and when but it's a clear picture of just how sleazy these two are.

Giudices on Famehorgas

Thank You but I have no doubts that Teresa and Joe did this together from the beginning. If you read their BK petition and the timeline presented by the Feds in the indictments, they started to scam banks/mortgage companies right after they were married, well before Gia was born! There is no way the Teresa did not know what was going on and no way she did not willingly precipitate IMO.  

Try sending the photo via a pm to Olive. Maybe she can tell if it is real, as some, including me, think.

Remarkably similar to a post on the other Teresa site.

There are 3 sites, Fame, Faux and Allabout that are so pro Teresa that it defies logic most of the time. Most, although not all, that post/comment there are such die hard Teresa fans and attack anyone that dare say 1 word against her or Heaven forbid, dare to question anything that comes from Teresa and her PR team. LOL

• Love 1

I don't post much, but am I enjoying everyone's posts, and learning about Federal prison. Last night after leaving here I wound up reading quite a bit on wiki about 2 certain mafia guys.

I did not get one thing done today.  LilMissLab showed me how to use Netflix.  All I did was watch Orange is The New Black, beginning with episode one.  For research, not that I want to know what Tre is going through our anything. ;)   So I can keep up on conversations here.  Yup, that's my story.

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 3

I did not get one thing done today.  LilMissLab showed me how to use Netflix.  All I did was watch Orange is The New Black, beginning with episode one.  For research, not that I want to know what Tre is going through our anything. ;)   So I can keep up on conversations here.  Yup, that's my story.

I don't know from what site I was led to this link - Kim G's tweets.  I think Kim Granatell is a bit obsessive over Tre.  I was able to get on Twitter and woman never stops!  

http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/10/04/saturday-funnies-kim-gs-prison-rules/

• Love 1

I've never watched Orange is the New Black.  Is it about life in the regular prison or in the "camp?"

We may have lucked out.  I just got a PM from someone offering to email me Teresa's mug shot.  I'm not as familiar with this member as I am with some of you but I sent her my email address.  You'll all be the first to know if I get it.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Yeah the crooked height chart is a bit suspect for a governmental agency that should be run by the book, however, and I'm no expert at mug shots, if I had to guess at the authenticity of the photo I'd say it's probably genuine. I'm not sure if it's because I'm optimistic by nature or if it's due to the intrigue that the photo mysteriously went missing and was scrubbed from every Internet site. I'll be interested in what Olive makes of it.

Oh and a big thank you to Jellowslr and AnnA -- you ROCK!

• Love 5

So any word from Teresa's attorney on if there were visits from Teresa's family this weekend?  I think it would be presuming a lot to think Teresa might have smartened up and weighed the damage of having her kids seeing her in custody vs. her need for her to see her daughters.  My second guess is the kids will be late or leave school early to visit mom during a less obvious time during the week.

• Love 1

I just went on the Famewhorgas website referenced in above Anna's post. Tre's mug shot came up along with the pictures from her breakfast at the diner. So I guess it's making the rounds again. I'm still not sure the mug shot is real. Like I said before, where is the identification board (don't know what it's called) with her name & prison # on it? I guess it could be cut off as our local newspaper doesn't include it when they print a picture of someone. But the crooked height thing still has me wondering, it just seems so large like her picture was Photoshopped in front of it.

• Love 1

But the crooked height thing still has me wondering, it just seems so large like her picture was Photoshopped in front of it.

It's my theory that whomever got hold of the original mug shot, either scanned it crooked or posted it crooked. 

See below:  All I did here was to click the 'straighten photo' button on my lame, primitive photo editor and look at it now.  The first is the one posted everywhere, the second is the one I pushed one single button to straighten.  No other changes were made. Thanks to AnnA for helping me to get it posted here.

Tresidebyside_zpsa3d7df54.jpg

• Love 2

Maybe the original person wanted to sell it to a blogger to make money and that's why it was scrubbed from the internet. (I'm not saying it was Persnickety - like the person who got originally got it or whatever).

Ryebread - I was thinking the same thing - like her photo is in a book and they turned the page and the page is kind of folded and they took a photo of it with a cell phone so it wasn't perfectly flat, so the lines look askew or something.  Or it's a fake! lol.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 1

So far I haven't found anything online about Teresa's daughters visiting her in prison this weekend.

Unless the tabloids were asleep yesterday, it should have been reported by now.

My guess is that they didn't visit because 1) it was too soon or 2) of Gia's birthday party Saturday night.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

So any word from Teresa's attorney on if there were visits from Teresa's family this weekend?  I think it would be presuming a lot to think Teresa might have smartened up and weighed the damage of having her kids seeing her in custody vs. her need for her to see her daughters.  My second guess is the kids will be late or leave school early to visit mom during a less obvious time during the week.

Check out Anna's post yesterday on the "Trials thread". According to the Stoopidhousewives site, they didn't visit her.

• Love 1

The Giudice fambly did not visit Teresa yesterday.  Maybe they went today.

Stoophousewives has some photos taken yesterday of Joe and the girls.  Correct me if I'm wrong but is that Milania in the white jacket?  If it is, based on her expression, there's no way in hell she doesn't know where Mommy is.

StoopidHousewives

Here's the post.
  • Love 1

I checked the Visitor's Schedule and Teresa can only get visits on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and holidays from 8:30am to 3:00 pm.  We already know there wasn't a visit on Saturday and so far nothing has been posted online about Sunday or today.

• Love 1

I checked the Visitor's Schedule and Teresa can only get visits on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and holidays from 8:30am to 3:00 pm.  We already know there wasn't a visit on Saturday and so far nothing has been posted online about Sunday or today.

Actually I believe the camp visiting is Saturday, Sunday and holidays. I haven't seen anything about them visiting either. Maybe she flipped a table and is in SHU!!  (do campers go there, Olive??)

• Love 1

Famewhorgas is posting again. Interesting. More interesting is that comments are closed (I'm disappointed - I used to really enjoy reading them). I wonder if it's since it was such a pro-Teresa blog site previously that she doesn't want the grief from the former regular posters.

• Love 1

Cause they're criminals and apparently really bad at it?

I can imagine they wanted to spend what they had before it was taken and keep up with "appearances" for the show (paycheck). I'm also not convinced Teresa took this as seriously as she should have early on (despite the paid cover(s) on In Touch) even if I'm dumbstruck myself. I'm 100% positive I'd be a much better criminal. But that also likely applies to the cat.

• Love 2

Actually I believe the camp visiting is Saturday, Sunday and holidays. I haven't seen anything about them visiting either. Maybe she flipped a table and is in SHU!!  (do campers go there, Olive??)

You're right.  I was looking at the "prison" schedule as opposed to the "camp" schedule which is odd.  One would think the camp is less restrictive than the prison but apparently not with their visiting schedule.  The prison allows visits on Mondays but the camp does not. Since we haven't heard news about a visit yesterday, I'm betting she didn't get one.

Edited by AnnA