Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
yeswedo

Memorable Products: As Seen on Shark Tank

Recommended Posts

Great update on Cup Board Pro!   Williams-Sonoma is going to be a great partner for them, and the redesign cut the weight by two-thirds (I think they said the weight was that much less), and from what I read, you don't have to use oil on this board.    I hope there is a huge inventory, because if 100,000 people wanted these the last time, I'm sure the demand will be the same or more.  

Share this post


Link to post

On 5/5/2019 at 10:43 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Great update on Cup Board Pro!   Williams-Sonoma is going to be a great partner for them, and the redesign cut the weight by two-thirds (I think they said the weight was that much less), and from what I read, you don't have to use oil on this board.    I hope there is a huge inventory, because if 100,000 people wanted these the last time, I'm sure the demand will be the same or more.  

I'm guessing the price point went up by 75% once Williams Sonoma got involved. I remember getting a $100 gift card for WS one time and I had a hell of a time finding anything in that catalog that the gift card alone could cover.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/3/2019 at 8:12 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bought several packs of the Scrub Daddy, and love them.      I also bought two of the Cup Board Pro, right before they were on TV.   I kept one, sent one to a friend, and we both love ours.    I also just bought the Spatty Daddy and Junior set, to get smaller bottles clean, and they work very well for that too.  

Love the Spatty Daddy too. I snickered when I first saw it on Shark Tank but found it at Bed Bath and Beyond when I needed to use up a store credit. I use it everyday to put on face cream. 

Like the Scrub Daddy products too but they do not seem to last as long as they did in the beginning. 

Purchased a few Squatty Pottys for gag gifts.

Share this post


Link to post

S11E12:  Ka-Pop (ancient grain-sorghum-popped chips)

I can report that these are very good, but you should stay away from the rosemary-garlic flavor unless you REALLY like garlic (I do, and threw a few into my vegetable tortellini soup).

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ordered my Cup Board Pro from William Sonoma on Jan. 29th. Estimated delivery was Feb. 24th. Now it says Jun. 15th?!

While it was a nice story and everything I really wish the kids got a deal that didn't involve the Sharks giving away their profits to charity. This product is a slam dunk and they are still having trouble fulfilling orders?  As Mark Cuban likes to say, "They need skin in the game."

Share this post


Link to post

I’m about ten minutes from getting my Cousins Maine Lobster roll. Will report in later. 

Share this post


Link to post

The food was as expected. Lobster cooked perfectly, stuffed into a nicely buttered toasted roll. No complaints. 
 

But what was impressive was the power of Shark Tank. For the first seven hours the truck was at my quiet little brewery, the line was INSANE. People came from all over the place to get an $18 sandwich. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I appreciate your review of the lobster roll.  Now, I'll have to figure out how to find/get to one of their trucks...

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I appreciate your review of the lobster roll.  Now, I'll have to figure out how to find/get to one of their trucks...

If for no other reason than to see the crowd!

Share this post


Link to post

I might have to consider getting a squatty potty, so am appreciative of your review.  Does it take a lot of space or is it awkward to get around?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I might have to consider getting a squatty potty, so am appreciative of your review.  Does it take a lot of space or is it awkward to get around?

It scoots under the bowl for the most part so if you’re just peeing it won’t get in the way. I’m pretty emotionally attached to mine. 

Share this post


Link to post

In these desperate times, I remembered the CreaClip*, the plastic guide for cutting your hair at home. I'd been planning to go to the salon before everything closed here in NY, but long story short, I didn't get around to it. For $44.99+$5.95 shipping, I got the set with the original, a mini one (which I will totally start using to cut my kids' hair, especially one's bangs), and a pair of scissors. I'll report back if/when I'm brave enough to use it! I usually wear my hair pulled back in a ponytail anyway, so here's hoping I don't screw it up too badly! And as everyone keeps saying, who's going to see me in the next couple months anyway?

 

*I did not remember the actual name, but googling "Shark Tank hair cutter" led me to exactly what I wanted.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve bought Pipcorn in the truffle and it’s great. More coming this week. I really came here to post about the Spatty. Since I am working from home I am making lunches as I go and was looking forlornly into the lower half of a peanut butter jar. I usually use the Spatty for beauty products but after a thorough washing it made an excellent peanut butter spatula.

Edited by Quickbeam · Reason: Typo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/2/2020 at 3:16 PM, augmentedfourth said:

In these desperate times, I remembered the CreaClip*, the plastic guide for cutting your hair at home. I'd been planning to go to the salon before everything closed here in NY, but long story short, I didn't get around to it. For $44.99+$5.95 shipping, I got the set with the original, a mini one (which I will totally start using to cut my kids' hair, especially one's bangs), and a pair of scissors. I'll report back if/when I'm brave enough to use it! I usually wear my hair pulled back in a ponytail anyway, so here's hoping I don't screw it up too badly! And as everyone keeps saying, who's going to see me in the next couple months anyway?

There's a hairdresser named Brad Mondo, who has a Youtube video talking about the Creaclip.   He says he knows the inventor, and it's really entertaining.    Just remember the secret to doing your own hair at home is it's better to take a little off at a time.    You can always cut a little more, but you can't fix it if you cut too much.  

I keep getting Creaclip adds on this page, and a few others too.   I hope this means that people will buy it, because I really liked the woman's story, and the device seems to work. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size