Type keyword(s) to search

What do YOU want from the final (half) season of Haven?

dargosmydaddy

Just watched the last five episodes of the first half of season five over the past few days, and I'm creating my wishlist for the back half (and probably final season). What does everyone else want to see?

-Less Dwight. I find him as dull as some people seem to find Nathan. Wish Charlotte would go away, too. They can leave together if need be... I wouldn't begrudge them a happy ending together if they would just leave.

-Nathan being relevant to the plot/ mythology

-More Nathan and Duke scenes together

-Lots of Gloria

-At least one more appearance by Nicholas Campbell, whether it's a flashback, alternate timeline, ghost, whatever.

-A Lucy flashback with small Duke and Nathan would be fun.

-Nathan getting shot and/ or dying (but not staying dead) one more time, because that never ceases to amuse me. Lay off the blows to the head, though.

-Some kind of explanation, or at least acknowledgement, of Nathan's super healing powers.

-A satisfying ending. I don't know what that would be, but nothing that will involve me wanting to throw things at my TV, please.

What I want from season 5B is

-What is Vince's trouble?.

- Is there an explanation for that vision that guy had about Audrey dying with her twin.

- Will they end the troubles; (because I don't think they will) and if so how?

- Is someone going to die in the finale; and if so who?

- I also hope Duke can find some peace at the end of this, along with the people of Haven.

- A satisfying ending.

What I want from 5B:

-More Charlotte as she's currently our best source for more information on Audrey's past as Mara- what she was like before, what led to the havocs she created (in more detail), and aether/the troubles in general.

-Audrey/Mara's connection to William. I know they were lovers and that Mara wanted him back (if only for the aether), but what's up with their inanimate physical bond? And how did William factor into Mara's plans originally? Mara apparently had a motivation behind creating the troubles, but William...all we know is that he enjoyed playing with the aether and seeing what happened.

-To know how the aging process works. Mara doesnt seem to have aged in the 500 years of trouble cycles- nor William and Howard. This could be a result of the barn and the way it moves differently than time here does, but then why does Charlotte (1100 of our years old) appear maybe 5-10 years older than 600ish year old Mara?

-Why Howard was bringing children to this world to be adopted? Are there more children than Dave and Jennifer that Howard brought over? And do they originate from the same world as Mara? And if so, why do they age like a human would?

-Some mention of James and what happened to him.

-Why the Chief (and now Nathan) has a ring that is part of the set belonging to Mara's family

-A satisfying ending if this set if episodes to to be last, a true resolution that is held to the standards of Haven's initial seasons and doesnt make me want to cringe or wish the show ended earlier.

Mostly, I just want from 5B is for the show to be as brilliant as it was in the beginning and to answer all the unanswer d d questions if this is to be the end, and if it's not, I'd still really like brilliance and a lot of answers.

• Love 1

I'd laugh forever if Audrey and Nathan turned out to be related since Charlotte said that everyone in their family has one.

Also was the ring being recreated with every personality that Mara was infused with? Sarah had one, and Lucy had one. What exactly is that ring? It doesn't appear to be a wedding ring because Charlotte has the same ring and she didn't say it was passed down to Mara she said they all have one. 

I also second more Charlotte. I liked her when she switched to her real personality. Audrey needs a woman in her life and it's even better if it's a mother figure since that's what she's been searching for (over finding true love, that's Nathan's deal). I also want a woman besides Audrey to survive the end of the series. 

The Aging thing needs to be answered as well. Charlotte, Mara (Audrey) and William don't age like humans but Dave does. It makes me wonder if they were injected with something in the alternate world that stops aging but Dave was taken as a baby and didn't get it. Or maybe only the elite in parallel Earth get to be immortal?

I'd also like to see this parallel advanced Earth if SyFy's budget allows us too. 

Less focus on the love of Audrey and Nathan. Nathan being pushed in the background was a highlight of this season so far. Pretty much his only use now is to blather on about how much he needs Audrey. We get that already, everyone in Haven gets that and has mentioned it. Unless they give him something else to do that has nothing to do with Audrey he can stay in the background. 

More Gloria and Duke. I love the glimpses of their friendship we've seen this season. I want her to see her and Duke hanging out and drinking together. Duke needs a true friend. 

Audrey and Duke need to have more scenes together was well. Their friendship is something I really enjoy. (I do not want them to get together, so it's not a shipping thing) I just think that Duke and Audrey have more of an understanding of one another over her and Nathan.  

• Love 2

I'd like a some more Lucy flashbacks. I'm curious about her relationship with Garland. Some resolution to the Duke feeling abandoned by Audrey and Nathan stuff. More scenes with Gloria and Nathan or Duke. Audrey playing the supportive girlfriend role. More about Nathan and Duke's past together.

Edited by icandigit