Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Only 2 Ounces Of Commenting Allowed

• Start Topic

(edited)

Annjeanette has signed up for the lawsuit.       I bet Ashley, and Megan will be under contract soon too.   I have to laugh at Nicole Lewis signing up too.  

Starcasm . net talks about that on the My 600 lb life section. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Annjeanette has signed up for the lawsuit.       I bet Ashley, and Megan will be under contract soon too.   I have to laugh at Nicole Lewis signing up too.  

Oh no, say it ain't so, not the Juggalo! 😁 I'm just a poet that don't know it, hee.😇

• LOL 4
(edited)

Earlier today I was watching someone on TV discuss some mid-1800s clothing, and on the wall behind the mannequin was a sign that appeared to say “NO GRAPES.”  I spent the whole rest of the show trying to figure out if it said something else, but it stubbornly refused to change. If the museum ever closes, I think someone needs to send that sign to either Dr. Now or some of the poundticipants!

Edited by jennblevins
Typo
  • LOL 5

I feel like a poundticipant.  I messed up today when setting up the bread machine, hit '7' for 'cake' instead of '8' for dough - I was going to make meat-and-rice handheld pies using yeast-raised dought…  Ended up with a panful of weird non-sweet semi-cakey stuff.  I felt bad and didn't want to throw it out, so I ended up with a huge pan of bread pudding - on top of half the cornbread I baked on Thursday and these pies I am still making tonight.  Too much food!  I put the leftover cornbread in the freezer, but the bread pudding is an issue.   Any poundticipant could probably take care of it in one or two sittings, but it will take me a week to finish it, and I can't even share with anyone due to the quarantine... 

• Love 6

Honestly, I’m beginning to have more sympathy for the 600Pounders who sit home and eat all day. I’ve never had a love affair with food and never had a significant weight problem (although I could stand to lose 5 or 6 pounds). But I’ve always been busy with jobs, family, etc.  Now that I’m in a stay-at-home situation, I’ve turned into an eating machine! I wake up thinking about food. As soon as I have finished breakfast, I start thinking about lunch. And dinner. And snacks. It’s crazy!!! But when you never leave your house, it becomes your focus. If this stay-at-home thing lasts several more months, I may be a candidate for Dr. Now!

My girlfriend and I are having the same problem. We're both jobless right now and as soon as we wake up we're talking about what we're going to eat! We are trying to support local restaurants as much as possible, but we are getting a lot of fast food too. I got loaded curly fries and a corned beef Reuben from Arby's tonight and ate both like I'd just been rescued from the Andes Mountains after a plane crash. I know a lot of it is stress and a lot of it is boredom. At least I can fit into the pajamas I wore at the start of my unemployment. 😉

Tomorrow is Easter and I'm fixing chicken thighs in a white wine sauce with garlic and fresh rosemary. The sides are deviled eggs and broccoli casserole.

• Love 6

I wanted to support a couple local restaurants and do takeout... but now that I only go to the grocery store once a week instead of 2-3 times a week, I end up buying so much food that I have more than enough homemade stuff and simply can't find an 'opening' during which to eat takeout without leaving something in my fridge to spoil.   It's hard when I have to think about a whole week's worth of meals instead of 2-3 meals at a time, as I am used to...  

Happy Easter to everyone celebrating today. 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 7

I need an intervention myown self. Today I am making grape Poptarts, with homemade puff pastry which is of the devil because it is too easy to make (once you get over the impression of sheer impossibility). And homemade grape preserves. 

Two days ago I made puff pastry cinnamon straws, holy crap they were delicious. This started out of boredom since I had never tried puff pastry and didn't have any in the freezer.

Someone send Seal Team 6 to rescue me from my own baking!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Half the country turned to baking, it seems, as there are no yeast to be found!  Between three stores I visited yesterday and the three my Mom visited today...  Mom ordered a huge 2-pound pack from Sam's Club... because she bakes bread twice a week, every week year round, she will definitely use it - and she will mail me some - I don't bake with yeast very often, but it's good to have some on hand just in case... 

If all this baking continues unabated even as gyms are closed and many people can't even walk outside much, the next epidemic will be obesity.  Wait, the obesity epidemic has been upon us for years already... 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Half the country turned to baking, it seems, as there are no yeast to be found!  Between three stores I visited yesterday and the three my Mom visited today...  Mom ordered a huge 2-pound pack from Sam's Club... because she bakes bread twice a week, every week year round, she will definitely use it - and she will mail me some - I don't bake with yeast very often, but it's good to have some on hand just in case... 

If all this baking continues unabated even as gyms are closed and many people can't even walk outside much, the next epidemic will be obesity.  Wait, the obesity epidemic has been upon us for years already... 

I'm  actually  holding  steady.  I'm  still  dragging  around the  1 lb I gained the  first week  of the  lockdown,  but haven't  gained any more.  

I did buy a set of resistance  bands online and  have been using them for  strength  training,  but am unable to do  any cardio.  I have a hip that  barks at me if I try to walk any meaningful  distance,  or ride a bicycle.  

This lockdown  can't  end soon  enough for me. 

• Love 2

I think I was made for lock down! Before retiring in July, I went to a number of sessions w/a behavioral counselor at my employer (perks of university work, 'cause God forbid they should actually pay anything, but I digress). I wanted to make some improvements in my eating habits because I knew I'd be home all day with the fridge. I had already started intermittent fasting, which was going well. The past couple of months, I've been doing One Meal a Day (OMAD). Do I snack, yeah, but nowhere near what I see people doing online, and being diabetic, I can't take the snacking too far. I also make almost all of my food, so I didn't have a fast food jones to deal with.

So, I've just been continuing my PT online work for my previous employer, cleaning, watching movies, playing computer games, reading, etc. The past few days, I've been Marie Kondo-ing my closets. Same old, same old. I don't know why people are having problems. 😄 (this isn't about people losing jobs, etc., I'm just talking about being at home)

• Love 5

I was doing great not overeating the first few weeks. In fact I had lost my appetite and lost weight.  But frustration with outside sources (I know this is a no politics zone so will leave it there) has depressed me so much that I find myself turning to comfort food when not hungry while watching Parks and Rec reruns

On 4/11/2020 at 10:21 PM, mmecorday said:

Tomorrow is Easter and I'm fixing chicken thighs in a white wine sauce with garlic and fresh rosemary. The sides are deviled eggs and broccoli casserole.

You ought to share that pretty picture of your dinner you posted on the 90DF chat yesterday.

15 hours ago, aliya said:

I think I was made for lock down! 

Me too!  Go out?  No, I can’t.  It’s the law.  I have lots of crafty toys to play with, books to read, and television to watch.  Food is the issue though.  I was doing really well up to the middle of last week when my control went missing and I ate for five days straight.  Bread, chocolate, cookies, and all sort of off limits goodies.  Still haven’t faced the scale, and might only manage alternate day fasting this week.  But at least I’m not up to 600 pounds yet!

• Love 4
  1. Hi everybody!  Coming to you from Hotel California.  Check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.  I'm sure most of you can relate.  I am truly alarmed about storm and tornado damage in the South, and more bad weather and winds coming up the East Coast tonight.  Please everybody take care.  I am praying, for what it's worth.
  • Love 5

Oh, that's pretty.  I did manage to do red beans and rice, and we hurt ourselves for two days.  Damn, it takes so long for ham hocks to soften!  Had this pack of "gourmet" red beans, smaller than normal.  I like to use salt pork for blackeyes and other beans, but had these hocks in the freezer.  Took 6 hours, at least.  Also made cornbread (from the Albers box recipe, which is glued inside of my kitchen cupboard)  After all the mixing, found out we didn't have an egg.  Made it without it.  Don't try this,  especially if you don't have natural teeth.

Boy I don't mean to overshare here, but thanks so much for being internet friends. Will try to store up snark.  Thanks, and love.

• Love 10

Since we are barely into Spring, our lives haven't changed much either.  And we still have plenty of mostly healthy food.

But seriously, the cravings for Grease & Freedom are starting to consume my thoughts!  The only fast food anywhere near us is a Little Caesar's.  I'm thinking on Saturday I'll figure out the app and order something really bad for us.  But necessary.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, fonfereksglen said:

Since we are barely into Spring, our lives haven't changed much either.  And we still have plenty of mostly healthy food.

But seriously, the cravings for Grease & Freedom are starting to consume my thoughts!  The only fast food anywhere near us is a Little Caesar's.  I'm thinking on Saturday I'll figure out the app and order something really bad for us.  But necessary.

We ordered Chinese food a couple of times during the lockdown. It supported our neighbors, and was very tasty.  It led to a couple of hours of dancing in socks to forgotten hits.

I need to be very careful, though.  I can easily gain weight or become a alcoholic from all this.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

We ordered Chinese food a couple of times during the lockdown. It supported our neighbors, and was very tasty.  It led to a couple of hours of dancing in socks to forgotten hits.

I need to be very careful, though.  I can easily gain weight or become a alcoholic from all this.

I hope you only had one teeny egg roll.

• LOL 5

I think Cook-Out is a regional fast-food chain. One opened in my town about four years ago and it's insanely popular. It's also really, really cheap and the food is actually pretty decent for the price. Just the drive-thru is open now and when I go there, everything looks so good and I just want one of everything! I'm not one to eat hot dogs, but I got one today with chili, slaw, onions and mustard and devoured it. I think people are flocking to it now because there are no real cook-outs taking place now and probably won't be for a while in Virginia. At least there is a place that carries cook-out style food.

• Love 2

Since we often grumble about annoying ads in the live chat, I thought I would give a shout-out to an ad I actually like.  Burger King is running 'you can be a real couch potatriot' - and this play on words cracks me up.   I haven't had Burger King for years, though.  There was one time a couple years ago I was really craving their grilled chicken - don't even know why.   I kept telling myself for a few weeks that it's silly, but finally I gave in, got that sandwich - and it tasted just as disappointing as I expected.  Haven't been back since...  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Guys, I made this chicken tonight and my girlfriend said it was just about the best thing I've ever made. I thought I'd share it with y'all because we're all cooped up in our homes and you probably have most of these ingredients on hand.

What you’ll need:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1 can cream of chicken soup (you can also use a cup of chicken broth, but the cream of chicken soup makes a nicer sauce)

Dry white wine (about half a cup) 

Juice of two lemons

Zest of one half lemon

Three teaspoons of dry oregano

1 tablespoon minced garlic

Flat leaf parsley for presentation

In a slow cooker, mix all the ingredients together except for the parsley. Add the chicken breasts and coat with the mixture. Cook on high for 4 hours and stir after two hours. I served it with a spinach salad and some warm pita bread. But you might want to serve yours with fat-free jam and oranges. 😉

yummy chicken.jpg

Edited by mmecorday
  • Love 10
On 4/19/2020 at 7:32 PM, mmecorday said:

Guys, I made this chicken tonight and my girlfriend said it was just about the best thing I've ever made. I thought I'd share it with y'all because we're all cooped up in our homes and you probably have most of these ingredients on hand.

What you’ll need:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1 can cream of chicken soup (you can also use a cup of chicken broth, but the cream of chicken soup makes a nicer sauce)

Dry white wine (about half a cup) 

Juice of two lemons

Zest of one half lemon

Three teaspoons of dry oregano

1 tablespoon minced garlic

Flat leaf parsley for presentation

In a slow cooker, mix all the ingredients together except for the parsley. Add the chicken breasts and coat with the mixture. Cook on high for 4 hours and stir after two hours. I served it with a spinach salad and some warm pita bread. But you might want to serve yours with fat-free jam and oranges. 😉

yummy chicken.jpg

I will be making this tomorrow. Thanks. Have some lemons I need to use. 🙂

• Love 1
7 hours ago, NeitherSparky said:

I will be making this tomorrow. Thanks. Have some lemons I need to use. 🙂

Has some chicken in the freezer, and this sounds good.

I'm awake because I punched myself while sleeping. Apparently I'm a bit stressed. Add me to the list of people who want to cook and bake. It's going to be pumpkin bread today.

• Love 2

I made scones the other day.  And apparently American scones and British scones are different, because I used a British recipe and mine were more akin to biscuits than to the scones I am I used to seeing.  Still yummy, though!  

• Love 1

When the quarantining started and I’m in MA so I don’t think we’ll be opening up anytime soon, I lost weight because I was so afraid of eating up our stash and I wanted to leave the food for my husband and son. We’ve only been able to get food deliveries from bJs wholesale club so they are huge amounts and I feel like I can’t waste anything so have been eating larger than usual amounts and put it all back on plus a few extra🤕

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wanda said:

When the quarantining started and I’m in MA so I don’t think we’ll be opening up anytime soon, I lost weight because I was so afraid of eating up our stash and I wanted to leave the food for my husband and son. We’ve only been able to get food deliveries from bJs wholesale club so they are huge amounts and I feel like I can’t waste anything so have been eating larger than usual amounts and put it all back on plus a few extra🤕

The fact that I can finally work in the garden is my only saving grace. And my husband and I eat NONE of the same things. 🙁

• Love 1
On 4/27/2020 at 5:30 PM, Wanda said:

We’ve only been able to get food deliveries from bJs wholesale club . . . 

We've been ordering groceries online from Walmart, then going to pick them up at the curb.  It's been working great for us.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, AZChristian said:

We've been ordering groceries online from Walmart, then going to pick them up at the curb.  It's been working great for us.

Where we are Walmart never has pickup times available. MA is on lockdown still with no opening up in sight and we have the 3rd highest number of cases and deaths. People are taking things seriously about not going into stores and using whatever services are available. And there aren’t enough workers available to do the shopping so even curbside has limited spots. My daughter and her husband have actually brought us groceries when they’ve visited from New Hampshire a few times. My husband tim...I mean not tim....refuses to let me go to the grocery store because he and our son are high risk. (Written during alicia’s episode, hence the Tim reference lol)

Edited by Wanda
Explanation
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Where we are Walmart never has pickup times available. MA is on lockdown still with no opening up in sight and we have the 3rd highest number of cases and deaths. People are taking things seriously about not going into stores and using whatever services are available. And there aren’t enough workers available to do the shopping so even curbside has limited spots. My daughter and her husband have actually brought us groceries when they’ve visited from New Hampshire a few times. My husband tim...I mean not tim....refuses to let me go to the grocery store because he and our son are high risk. (Written during alicia’s episode, hence the Tim reference lol)

I'm so sorry it's been so challenging for you.  We thank God - honestly - every day to be retired so we don't have to worry about losing income.

We are also blessed that the Walmart store we frequent has those early hours for those of us who are high-risk (we are old, I have asthma, and he has had a heart attack).  We have only had to decline one substitution they offered because what we wanted was not available.  They have been beyond helpful.

Hubby did mask and glove up to go to a local grocery store for some meat, and even scored a 6-roll pack of toilet paper.  It's amazing how fast things have turned around here in the USA when we celebrate finding toilet paper.

Plus, my home delivery of Costco whole bean coffee and decaf arrived today, so we do have plenty of the elixir of life.

We have always shopped at Sam's Club and Costco, since we have quite a bit of storage space for non-perishable goods.  Fortunately, we have plenty of paper goods to last for now.  And we are determined that when things settle down, we'll probably keep even a little more than usual on hand, just in case another crazy thing happens.

Please stay safe.  I am happy that your kids are able to bring you groceries when they come to visit.  We count every blessing these days, don't we?

• Love 3

I totally understand the 600lb participants and their “tour of fast food restaurants” when going to Houston now. I’ve just been accepted to an online weight loss and workout program and I’ve been eating ALL.THE.FOODS! 😅I’m even making some meals I haven’t had in years cos I know for a fact it won’t be on the diet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The power cut out during the show last night so that's why I disappeared from live chat. Plus, one of our cats was not doing well and we ultimately had to have him put to sleep this morning. I've had cats all my life and it just never gets any easier saying goodbye. RIP, Baby Doc.

Doc.jpg

20 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'm so sorry it's been so challenging for you.  We thank God - honestly - every day to be retired so we don't have to worry about losing income.

We are also blessed that the Walmart store we frequent has those early hours for those of us who are high-risk (we are old, I have asthma, and he has had a heart attack).  We have only had to decline one substitution they offered because what we wanted was not available.  They have been beyond helpful.

Hubby did mask and glove up to go to a local grocery store for some meat, and even scored a 6-roll pack of toilet paper.  It's amazing how fast things have turned around here in the USA when we celebrate finding toilet paper.

Plus, my home delivery of Costco whole bean coffee and decaf arrived today, so we do have plenty of the elixir of life.

We have always shopped at Sam's Club and Costco, since we have quite a bit of storage space for non-perishable goods.  Fortunately, we have plenty of paper goods to last for now.  And we are determined that when things settle down, we'll probably keep even a little more than usual on hand, just in case another crazy thing happens.

Please stay safe.  I am happy that your kids are able to bring you groceries when they come to visit.  We count every blessing these days, don't we?

Thank you. Safe days to you too. We managed to get a curbside appt today and the woman was apologizing for some necessary substitutions and I said I didn’t care, I was just grateful for anything after 6 weeks on lockdown. She said everyone had that attitude. I’m very happy to be in MA which is staying in lockdown rather than a state that’s opening up. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, mmecorday said:

The power cut out during the show last night so that's why I disappeared from live chat. Plus, one of our cats was not doing well and we ultimately had to have him put to sleep this morning. I've had cats all my life and it just never gets any easier saying goodbye. RIP, Baby Doc.

Doc.jpg

I’m so sorry. Two years ago I gave up on a live chat because I had to have my horse put down that day. Then my other horse last year the same time. It’s  the price of loving those who don’t live as long as us 😢

So sorry about your cat, @mmecorday... he was a beautiful kitty.  A friend of mine lost her cat yesterday too... he was an orange tabby, who helped raise both her daughters.

My aunt was tested positive for coronavirus, though she has zero symptoms (she was tested as a suspected contact).  I hope she stays symptom-free, she is 68, overweight and has had hypertension all her life (familiar hypertension, so in started in her early 20s... my Mom is lucky not to get it, their father and grandmother had it).

(edited)

Here is the soup, @ams1001.   I have been looking for a good beef barley soup recipe for a while, our university hospital made an amazing version that I had every single time it was on the menu (about twice a month).  This one isn't the same, but it worked better than some others I tried.

1)  Get about a pound of beef, cut into 1/2 inch cubes, brown in a Dutch oven with a small amount of oil (I prefer avocado oil for browning and other high-temp cooking that because of its high smoke point)

2) Drain the extra fat/liquid from the pot if you are going for a diet version, but I personally don't.  Just add beef stock (I used one carton, 32 ounces) and 2 cups of water - you can vary the amount of liquid to get your soup thicker or thinner and use all stock or all water (the latter won't taste as good, though) and 1/3 cup of barley.   Salt to taste (don't be afraid of it) and peppercorns and bay leaf in a little mesh spice baggie.   Set to simmer and forget for an hour or so.  

3)  Dice some carrots, potatoes, celery and onions (I don't like texture of cooked onion so I use onion powder).   Add to the pot.  Amount - whatever you prefer, I used two medium carrots, two medium potatoes and two celery sticks.   Optional - get a tablespoonful or so of tomato paste, stir in some scooped up soup liquid so it mixed in more evenly, or it goes in as a chunk, add resulting mix back to the pot.   Add any other spices to taste - I go with whatever smells right on a any given day.  I think yesterday it was coriander and sage, but again, I follow my nose. Forget for another 40 minutes or so. 

5)  Get a bowl and enjoy. 🙂  

That makes enough for five or so large 14-ounce servings that are basically an entire meal. 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 3

And this is the banana bread recipe my Mom got from a co-workers some fifteen years ago and it has become our base recipe too.

50-60 minutes @350 degrees

1 stick butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup mashed banana
1 cup chopped walnuts - chunky-chopped, not finely chopped
2 cups flour

0) lightly toast the walnuts and set aside so they cool down by the time you will use them

1) beat eggs + sugar until slightly lightened in color

2) add softened (but not melted) butter, mix well

3) add lemon juice and mashed banana, mix well

4)  mix flour, salt and baking soda, then add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until it jsut comes together.  Sifting flour really does help with the texture in my experience.  Very much worth the extra seconds it takes.

5) add walnuts, give it a couple turns to mix, and put in the baking form

6) Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-60 minutes (if using the loaf form) or until inserted toothpick comes clean.  Don't start checking until after at least 30 minutes have passed - won't happen, and if you open the oven too early it will flatten/not rise well.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Here is the soup, @ams1001.   I have been looking for a good beef barley soup recipe for a while, our university hospital made an amazing version that I had every single time it was on the menu (about twice a month).  This one isn't the same, but it worked better than some others I tried.

18 minutes ago, Hellga said:

And this is the banana bread recipe my Mom got from a co-workers some fifteen years ago and it has become our base recipe too.

Thank you! 🙂 🥣🍌

• Love 1
On 4/30/2020 at 1:38 PM, mmecorday said:

Doc.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been a bit out of the loop with the quarantine orders in my state and stuff that's been happening at home. He was a beautiful cat and I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet.

• Love 1

Hi all! I know that I kind of dropped off the face of the planet, but things have finally started calming down on my end. Just wanted to give a quick update.

The past two months have been difficult with everything that's been going on with the pandemic shutting everything down in my area and having my niece and nephew living with us (making a small house feel even smaller) so following my post-op diet the way I needed to wasn't easy. I'm still losing. Just a lot more slowly than I would like.

Today I ended up going shopping in my closet (as all the clothes stores are still closed here in NY) and I found myself able to wear a pair of jeans that haven't fit me in at least 5 years, a shirt that my brother gave me for a birthday that I never was able to wear and a dress that I bought as an aspirational goal. I also had to start getting rid of things that I'm just never going to be able to wear again so I'm getting another bag together for charity. 

And I'm not waiting for the gyms to open up so I'm making sure that I get out for a walk every day before I start work (I'm still working at home now most days) and I ordered a set of resistance bands so I can start on the strength training that my surgeon wants. If all goes well, I'll be returning to my office full time at the end of the month, which will make it a lot easier for me to stay on track and get in my activity. And with the warmer weather coming in, I'm more inclined to eat lighter anyway.

As of this morning, I'm down 48 pounds from my pre-surgery weight, which makes me very happy. It might be taking a little longer than I'd hoped, but it's still happening. The worse negative effect I've had for the surgery is my hair being messed up from the anestesia. Fortunately I have a close friend who's a hairdresser who's been helping me out. I ended up cutting off about six inches and it looks much better now. And I'm not going to lie... I love the reaction I've been getting from people who haven't seen me in awhile.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

Hi all! I know that I kind of dropped off the face of the planet, but things have finally started calming down on my end. Just wanted to give a quick update.

The past two months have been difficult with everything that's been going on with the pandemic shutting everything down in my area and having my niece and nephew living with us (making a small house feel even smaller) so following my post-op diet the way I needed to wasn't easy. I'm still losing. Just a lot more slowly than I would like.

Today I ended up going shopping in my closet (as all the clothes stores are still closed here in NY) and I found myself able to wear a pair of jeans that haven't fit me in at least 5 years, a shirt that my brother gave me for a birthday that I never was able to wear and a dress that I bought as an aspirational goal. I also had to start getting rid of things that I'm just never going to be able to wear again so I'm getting another bag together for charity. 

And I'm not waiting for the gyms to open up so I'm making sure that I get out for a walk every day before I start work (I'm still working at home now most days) and I ordered a set of resistance bands so I can start on the strength training that my surgeon wants. If all goes well, I'll be returning to my office full time at the end of the month, which will make it a lot easier for me to stay on track and get in my activity. And with the warmer weather coming in, I'm more inclined to eat lighter anyway.

As of this morning, I'm down 48 pounds from my pre-surgery weight, which makes me very happy. It might be taking a little longer than I'd hoped, but it's still happening. The worse negative effect I've had for the surgery is my hair being messed up from the anestesia. Fortunately I have a close friend who's a hairdresser who's been helping me out. I ended up cutting off about six inches and it looks much better now. And I'm not going to lie... I love the reaction I've been getting from people who haven't seen me in awhile.

I am glad you posted. I was worried about you but could not remember how your name was spelled. I am glad things are going well for you. Just stick with it and you will get to where you want to be.

• Love 3