Type keyword(s) to search

Season Two General Discussion

At about 30-35mins into episode 14 season 2, at one point they had their old broken boat the lorican at hoonah port/dock then all of a sudden they have gotten rid of that boat and somehow their new bigger n better boat (the 65foot boat) appears at hoonah ready for their first cargo job!!! How did they get from hoonah to their home to get the bigger boat? If the lorican was broken not runnong at all again and they dont have any communication equipment at their home and billy would not allow any of the other kids drive the 65 footer with out him on board so HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET THEIR 65 FOOT CARGO BOAT FROM THEIR HOME TO HOONAH IF THEY WERE STRANDED AT HOONAH??? It DOES NOT MMSKE ANY SENCE!!!!!! :-(

Is it just me and my computer but are a whole slew of messages on this page missing? It looks like we're okay up to June 12th and then nada till today at 1:27pm which has a message from Clint. Anyone?

And Clint?--continuity, thy name art 'Notevenclose'. Boat, smoat. Lorcan, Smorcan. A boat's a boat, if you have to nitpick, you ain't bush, dang it.

Plus, I'm still seriously wondering what the Browns do when they're either hanging in Hoonah Lodge between filming days and set up and where oh where they spend time when a season's filming ends. We know they're sure as shootin' not building Browntown with their own grubby hands and if they're not hanging in Alaska they where are they hanging their figurative hats? C'mon--inquiring minds want to know. Also, any updates about the lawsuits for fraud against the State?

I think they go to court in September. I would also love to know where they live when not filming. Obviously it's not that shitty house or the tire house.

Speaking of nitpicking... on a recent episode the "boys" got to scavenge whatever they wanted from a building they demolished. Several repeatedly referred to it as siding (to me, that's exterior), but it was actually on the ceiling (interior). They were pleased that the tongue and groove lumber would be useful for covering the cardboard insulation on their new cabin walls. Cut to the boys totin' it up from the river. It was NOT tongue and groove, just plain ol' unused, milled boards with no nail holes. And not nearly enough to panel even 1 bedroom. Details, schmetails.

I also noticed the actually very nice, professional, artistic interior siding they accomplished throughout the entire house with 2 dozen planks....

Hi guys. Completely new to the show, and I have read most of the hilarious comments here. Thank you!

When Noah was writing to his lady love, and the camera showed the letter, I mean...how can I say this? I was completely shocked.

He is 20? 22? And his writing looked like a second-grader's. Seriously? 

As much as I love to make fun of Noah - that scene of his handwriting made me very sad.  It does look like the writing of a small school child.

Billy & Ami aren't much better than the Duggars when it comes to schooling...

• Love 2

Oh come now, Xena--Ami was teaching Raincloud the basics of chemistry using rocks and bear skins on the beach. But, yeah, you're right. I'll grant my son has seriously crappy handwriting (he's in his late 20's) but he's capable of creating full, coherent sentences with complete thoughts and adult reasoning. Noah's writing was, aside from the atrocious penmanship,was pretty junior high school to me.