Type keyword(s) to search

Kourtney And Khloé Take The Hamptons - General Discussion

• Start Topic

So Kim's publicist can tell her who "leaked" a story? I doubt that. If they could, the leaky asshole would have had a cork put in it long ago.

Loved Kim's disdain at the décor of the Jersey Shore house. I doubt she actually slept there. And the snobby way she checked out the Hampton house, I'm surprised she didn't wear a white glove, pissed me off.

I have a sense that Scott doesn't care much for Kim and that he cares even less for her now that she's married to Kanye.

Scott has some really good friends. He is lucky they've stuck by him considering his behavior. I like that Chris Reda guy, he genuinely seems concerned for Scott.

• Love 2

Did Kim get her lips inflated before filming this episode? Her top lip was so much more prominent I couldn't stop staring at it. IT had a life of its own.

Is Kourtney's asking for space her way of asking for a break without saying it?

• Love 1

Watched bits and pieces last night. This show is SO scripted IMO. These people really live a boring life; why are there so many viewers? I just don't get it. The conversations between Kim and Jonathan were so fake that it was completely ridiculous. The only people who seem genuine are Mason, Penelope and Scott. Speaking of Penelope, I WANT THAT CHILD TO BE MINE!!! She is so damn precious that I can hardly stand it! Why doesn't somebody create the Scott, Mason and Penelope show?? Now THAT I would watch! Kim and Khloe's asses are freaking ginormous! Funniest moment of the show:

Kourtney in a TH: "I am overcome with emotions right now" while speaking in monotones and looking/acting like a zombie.

Scott will never stay clean and sober as long as he stays with Kourtney, because she is his trigger. I dearly love Scott. I'm not sure why I love him, but I love him and would adopt him and his kids if I could.

• Love 3

Watched bits and pieces last night. This show is SO scripted IMO. These people really live a boring life; why are there so many viewers? I just don't get it. The conversations between Kim and Jonathan were so fake that it was completely ridiculous. The only people who seem genuine are Mason, Penelope and Scott. Speaking of Penelope, I WANT THAT CHILD TO BE MINE!!! She is so damn precious that I can hardly stand it! Why doesn't somebody create the Scott, Mason and Penelope show?? Now THAT I would watch! Kim and Khloe's asses are freaking ginormous! Funniest moment of the show:

Kourtney in a TH: "I am overcome with emotions right now" while speaking in monotones and looking/acting like a zombie.

Scott will never stay clean and sober as long as he stays with Kourtney, because she is his trigger. I dearly love Scott. I'm not sure why I love him, but I love him and would adopt him and his kids if I could.

I do think Kourtney loves Scott. But she doesn't know how to express it or allow him to see that she needs him. In a lot of ways Kourtney shows the scars of the child of divorced parents. None of the adults in her life had a stable personal life. I don't think Kris and Bruce were ever the blissful couple they pretend they were. Clearly, they were living separate lives for years emotionally. I think from what Scott said his dad was a bit of a loose cannon also, with the mom the stabilizing force in the home. He's repeating that pattern. I hope they can stay together and be happy, Kourtney needs to cut some of her emotional ties with her family and build a stronger more intimate bond with Scott.

• Love 1

I think Scott and Kourtney need a break. Drinking to excess, taking pills and kicking in doors is no way for a grown man with two children and one on the way to act. I don't get the Scott love, he's an overgrown child and Kourtney acts like she's his mother.

I get that he's been through a lot but there are better ways to deal with it.

Kourtney has been complaining about Scott's drinking for years but continues to procreate with him. She needs to let him go until he gets help or shut up.

I don't know if it was posted in the thread or another Kardashian thread but they keep regurgitating the same stories. Its getting stale.

• Love 1

I notice Kim is mentioning Kanye less and less.  It seems they have the perfect marriage, they spend hardly any time together. I bet it lasts 2x as long as it would if they actually were in the same town at the same time. Perfect for Kim, she doesn't have to share her space with anyone. and can spend endless hours primping and preening, and googling herself.

• Love 1

Kourtney has been complaining about Scott's drinking for years but continues to procreate with him. 

Because his sperm is the only thing she wants him for, he's just a baby maker to her.

Drinking to excess, taking pills and kicking in doors is no way for a grown man with two children and one on the way to act. I don't get the Scott love, he's an overgrown child and Kourtney acts like she's his mother.

Scott is an alcoholic, or else he is playing the part of an active alcoholic...I really have no idea if the shit we see on here is real or not. Regardless, alcoholism knows no age or how many children a person has. Kourtney is a typical 'enabler'. She thinks she can control his drinking and behavior. She says she will not put up with it anymore, Scott mouths the words she wants to hear, she takes him back. It is not easy to understand that life if a person has never lived it.  I have. Kortney has to realize that she has no control over Scott,  as much as she likes to think she does, . She has to learn she did not cause it, cannot control it and cannot cure him. Scott has to admit that he has a problem and want to change, for himself, not for Kortney or because Kortney put restrictions on him.  When Mr. ToStandOn went into treatment, the very first thing they said to him was "If you are here for her only, than you may as well turn around and leave right now because it is never going to work unless you make the decision yourself and you want it yourself.".  That was 28 years ago and he is still sober today. 

That whole skit about 'Someone is leaking our personal life to the press' and 'It must be Jonathon because he use to be a publicist' is getting real old. Their personal life is everywhere because they put it there.  The reason they put it out there is because they want to stay relevant. So, let's see, Kim was told to not say anything to Jonathon about their personal lives cuz Kortney thinks he is the snitch, the 1st thing Kim does, before taking her nap in the car, is tell Jonathon all of the personal business going on in others lives. The next morning, she receives a call saying this garbage about Scott, the same garbage that they are showing on their show, has been leaked to the press. No Way.

I completely agree with farmgal4:

The conversations between Kim and Jonathan were so fake that it was completely ridiculous.

That whole thing looked and sounded fake, down to him throwing the donuts and his phone at Kim.  Then the scene with her wearing the sunglasses...he gave in way too quickly cuz she just looked so cute.

And that stupid t-shirt he was wearing; no way would he really wear something as tacky as that in public.

I did feel sad for Scott, when he was saying how lonely he was and Kortney is saying they need to take a break? I really do not know how much more of a break they can take, they share 2, going on 3, kids but that's about it.  He even said last night that they have not shared a bedroom for 5 years.  Yes, they have intercourse but there is no intimacy between them.  I imagine she just lets him in, then sends him out of the room.

They are just trying way too hard...Maybe their real fans are that blind and really want to believe this is their real life. 

I am so ready for these people to just go away, far away. I just do not understand how they can have any real fans. How anyone can enjoy sitting and watching this garbage and believe what they are putting out there is their real lives is beyond me.

Edited to correct; Noticed I said 'Scott' instead of 'Jonathon' in one of the sentences above, sorry!

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Love 3

I notice Kim is mentioning Kanye less and less.  It seems they have the perfect marriage, they spend hardly any time together. I bet it lasts 2x as long as it would if they actually were in the same town at the same time. Perfect for Kim, she doesn't have to share her space with anyone. and can spend endless hours primping and preening, and googling herself.

Yes, perfect marriage for Kim. Not the rest of the normal human race. She was so afraid of getting old and not being married, all she ever really wanted was the "married" title and the baby. She made it clear when she was married to the other one for 72 days that she was uncomfortable living together full time and having to share her life on an everyday ho hum basis. Weren't there rumors that Kanye didn't even spend Thanksgiving with her and the baby?  I think this marriage will last a long time, as long as Kanye doesn't start cheating because that would interfere with Kim's image and in the end that is really what it's all about with her, isn't it?   

Edited by demarti
  • Love 2

As for Scott, he had a drinking and partying problem long before his parents passed away. He was lazy and unproductive long before his parents passed away. Kourtney knew what a loser he was when she started working on baby #1.  He stays with her for the wealth, the easy life, she stays with him because she wants kids. Not one of these kids was planned with the consent of Scott. She didn't give a rats ass whether he was going to be happy about it or not. At least he loves the kids but I seriously doubt he takes an active part in spending a whole lot of time with them. Kourtney even said he sleeps most of the day.  There is nothing to that relationship except convenience.  

• Love 1

I just realized tonight when Khloe was angry with Scott that i wanted them to make up cus i enjoy their scenes together. She really does look at him like a brother. Even the scenes with Kourt and the kids. . They seem so much less irritating to me when Kim and the pimp Mom aren't around. It all seems faker with them on the show.

Edited by MarysWetBar

Wasn't US Weekly's exclusive was that it was a girl? Maybe they found the leak. lol

On what planet is Scott more of a loose cannon than Khloe? Khloe has no filter at all, 109x worse than Scott. The radio people probably wanted just Scott, instead of wanting just Khloe. Or they wanted neither. 

Kourtney being able to install a Nintendo doesn't make her an electrician. Scott and Khloe acted like she was doing the actual electric circuit wiring. An HDMI cord and input on the remote isn't requiring a technician.

Edited by Artsda

Really, Khloe is way more of a loose cannon than Scott. She's the one asking Scott when the last time he banged Kourt in water. I think even Scott was shocked by that question.

I get why Scott didn't want to do the video. He should have been up front with Khloe, but then she knows the things that trigger Scott's over the top behavior. Regardless of whether or not there was alcohol on set, that atmosphere isn't where Scott needs to be, it's too frenetic and stimulating.

I enjoyed a bit of the more light hearted Kourtney, it's easier to see why Scott is attracted to her. She needs to loosen up more.

Loved Khloe and Kourt faking Kris out by pretending to be Penelope.

• Love 1

On what planet is Scott more of a loose cannon than Khloe? Khloe has no filter at all, 109x worse than Scott. The radio people probably wanted just Scott, instead of wanting just Khloe. Or they wanted neither. 

I doubt there was any offer of a radio show at all. It was probably all made up so they could have Khloe & Scott do their podcast.

I doubt there was any offer of a radio show at all. It was probably all made up so they could have Khloe & Scott do their podcast.

I was thinking the same exact thing, GaT,  Why is it these radio shows are only offered when they are on their spin offs? If this is to be Khloe's ambition in life, why is she not pursuing it in the LA area?

Really, Khloe is way more of a loose cannon than Scott. She's the one asking Scott when the last time he banged Kourt in water. I think even Scott was shocked by that question.

Khloe is so obnoxious. I do not recall Scott really being as offensive as Khloe.  And you are right, Iwasish, it seemed to me also, that Scott was surprised by that question..

I don't know, maybe it is just me, but I am beginning to 'raise my eyebrows' a bit at Scott and Khloe's relationship. Why did their podcast have to be done from a bathtub? If this were my sister and boyfriend, I would be keeping a close eye on them.  There seems to be an attraction between them  It is funny, I remember a time when Khloe despised Scott.  Now, they seem to be more of a couple than he and Kourtney do.

I totally understand Scott not wanting to put himself in a position that makes him uncomfortable at this point. But he should have been up front about it.

This show was on in the living room while I was putting up Christmas decorations around the house.  I guess it must have been when Khloe & Scott decided Kuortney  was lying about being a sailor and wanted to set her up...their screaming was grating on my nerves, they act more like 15 year old girls rather than 2 women in their 30's.  They are so immature.

Why is it anyone that I have know to have a tick on them get it on their arm or leg...Only a Kartrashian would get one on their ass! Wasn't there just another episode where Khloe got a splinter on her ass & Scott had to pull it out? 

I was in the grocery store today & at the very bottom of the magazine rack was some magazine about the Kardashians.  I asked the cashier if they sold many of those. After she gagged a bit about the "family", she said she has never seen one of them sold, that people stand there & read it, making fun of the whole thing, than puts it back.

Those kids, Mason & Penelope are so darn cute! I loved that part when Kourtney was pulling the tick from Khoe's ass, Mason made some really cute comment, I can't remember what it was, but it was adorable.

• Love 1

I've been of the opinion for a few months now, that say in 20 years, when their fame is either totally gone or at a D list level Khloe and Scott are going to get married.  They seem like those friends that timing split up from having a relationship.

• Love 3

Has Kim spent any time with North while in the Hamptons? Why the need to spend a day or actually 2 with Jonathan in NJ? When Jonathan says you're a stick in the mud.. no fun anymore, that's saying a lot. All Kim is interested in is getting pampered and primped. Why not spend the day in the Hamptons with North having fun on the beach or on a boat. No she'd rather take an 18 month old to a spa with her. She really doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Kim tells Kris someone is leaking stories to make Kendall and Kylie look like brats. Saying a story was leaked, insinuates the story is true. If it were totally false, wouldn't she say, someone is selling made up stories or lies about the girls to the press. My guess is that there is a grain of truth or much more truth to these stories than lies.

After Kourt tells Kim specifically NOT to discuss Kourt and Scott's business, she blabs everything to Jonathan. When caught she makes up some shit about Kris seeing a therapist. Clearly Kim talks about all their family business not just with Jonathan, but around all kinds of hangers on. And how did she NOT know what happened, wasn't she in the backseat of the car when Kourtney was telling Khloe about Scott going to the ER? Kourt said she told Scott to call 911, talked about his friend Chris hiding his sleeping pills and Scott busting the door to get them.

I'm sure Khloe turned down the radio show because there was no radio show offer. Anyone can do a podcast. I also checked iTunes for their podcast. Shockingly nothing came up.also super safe to have corded microphones in the tub.

I take responsibility for my own stupidity in watching this show.

Edited by Maire
  • Love 1

Why do they call Kourtney' s daughter P instead of Penelope?  That's just stupid IMO.

Doesn't she like her child's name or is it trendy? Or just copying Tori and Dean?

Edited by MrsEVH

Why do they call Kourtney' s daughter P instead of Penelope?  That's just stupid IMO.

Doesn't she like her child's name or is it trendy? Or just copying Tori and Dean?

I have two nieces and I do call them "C" and "E" often. I did not know it was trendy or that Tori and Dean do it. It just fit.

I love how Kim is there apparently without a child, so they have Mason ask her where the baby is, "she's still sleeping". Yeah, I'm sure she is, back in LA with the nanny.

• Love 1

I don't know how, but I forgot about this. First we have Kim & Kourtney having a random conversation about how big Khloe's ass has gotten & how she needs to lose a few pounds, & then Kim chips in with how she wants a flat ass now. I think both Khloe & Kim are going to have some kind of ass reduction surgery, & then they're going to pretend they dieted/exercised their butts away. They're just setting it up on the show.

• Love 4

At least Scott realizes that without the asses the $$$$ will disappear. Wonder if her desire for a flat ass is related to Kanye?

And Kim, does she really sit around all the time, in full makeup dressed to the hilt including stilettos? She's really become a cartoon of herself. And she doesn't look too good in sleeveless dresses,too much arm fat.

sad that only Kourtney seems to really enjoy the beauty of the Hamptons.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

I don't know how, but I forgot about this. First we have Kim & Kourtney having a random conversation about how big Khloe's ass has gotten & how she needs to lose a few pounds, & then Kim chips in with how she wants a flat ass now. I think both Khloe & Kim are going to have some kind of ass reduction surgery, & then they're going to pretend they dieted/exercised their butts away. They're just setting it up on the show.

I suspect they are realizing the big ass thing has run its course, and now they have to do something else to get attention.

• Love 3

Why do they call Kourtney' s daughter P instead of Penelope?  That's just stupid IMO.

It's a nickname.  Not exactly sure what is "stupid" about it? 

Kholes ass got a work out on that horse! It looked like two water balloons bulging out every time she sat down.

I do love Scott's enthusiasm over little things, tennis, sailing, the bet with Kourtney, dumping the water on Kourt.

I hope he gets his act together cause he really seems to be a fun loving guy. And a good dad. I liked that he wanted to restrict the # of people in the delivery room. Her family is too involved in their business.

• Love 1

I don't think I've ever seen anybody on horseback deliberately bounce up and down so high as Khloe was (even in dressage.) It did look almost obscene.

No wonder they complain about fat asses if they wolf down boxes of donuts and cupcakes.

• Love 1

May not be "stupid," but I also find it irritating.

I find it irritating too, and also think about when she gets to be a bit older, will be teased about being called 'Pee'.  My nieces name is 'Rhiannon'. She has never had a problem pronouncing her name, or spelling it, once she hit that age.  If you call children by their proper name, they will learn to say it.  

• Love 1

It probably was staged, but how funny was it to see Jonathan toss that box of doughnuts at Kim?

Funnier that she said she hates donuts! Then we see her stuffing cupcakes and goodies down her throat. For all this family's preoccupation on their weight, they have more cookies and cupcakes and treats all over their homes.

None of these poor kids will ever have a shortage of things for which to be picked on. The entire world has seen Penelope's mom talk openly about her itchy "vagine" and kick her dad out of the house, seen her dad make a complete ass of himself while drunk (also fully nude in the shower and wearing assless chaps), seen her aunt and father in the bathtub - and that's all just in this short series, nevermind the full lifetime Kardashian Kompilation of buffoonery. Getting picked on for a silly nickname is probably the most "normal" thing that could happen to them later on. 

• Love 4

I don't normally watch this crap but Kim's friend Jonathan has got to be one of the ugliest dudes ever!! WTF is up with his haircut??

He irritates me everytime he shows up. He seems super fake. Edited by Frootloop Dingus
  • Love 4

This episode was on again today; saw the segment where Khloe is talking to her "mom" about the radio show that probably never was...Kris, again, said they only wanted Khloe, Khloe whined back 'But I want to do it with Scott', to which Kris replied 'we don't always get what we want'. Khloe seemed shocked by this statement.

And what is this about always calling their mom by her first name...does that make Kris feel younger? Are the grandkids allowed to call her 'grandma'?

Why do those 2 scream like teenage girls?

Why does Kourtney call bagels flagels? But she is right about the bagels not tasting the same in the West than the East.

How much money do people who work at Dash make? They’re willing to fly a couple of them out to the Hamptons & rent them a “little house” to stay in? Check out some of the rental prices in the Hamptons http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rentals/new-york/hamptons/r7508 that’s an awful lot of money for people who work retail.

I wonder if that guy on Fire Island who was screaming out his window @ Kourtney & Khloe was real or hired for the show? I can’t understand how Scott didn’t know that parts of Fire Island are known for attracting a large gay population, that’s pretty common knowledge in the East.