Type keyword(s) to search

Kourtney And Khloé Take The Hamptons - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Caroline doesn't have the most flattering look going on. The pale, pale skin and white blonde hair doesn't work with the black racoon eyes. As well, she looks like she doesn't have any teeth. Maybe Kim will give her a make-over the next time she comes to visit.

ETA: I really do know proper grammar!

I thought the same thing about Caroline and wondered if she had any teeth that weren't black. They seem to be missing and she rarely smiles. I even googled her to see if there were any photos of her teeth.  That sounds obsessive but really, I'm hoping that Khloe finds it in her heart to buy this girl some show-off Kardashian-style teeth. I know the photo is just an awful thing to post, but the comparison has been in my imagination since the first time I saw Caroline. I'll probably roast in hell for posting it but my bad karma is already piled to infinity so this shouldn't make a difference.

Mortimer Snerd

ventrilo_mortimer.jpg

Edited by HumblePi

French talks like he has a mouth full of marbles.  That is all!

French Montana is not only the dullest lightbulb in the pack, he's just downright dumb. He has the emotional maturity of an eight year old kid. I wonder how far he got in school, maybe he quit around grade 4? He said something about "Julius Caesar he was a Roman god" (duh what?) And yes, it's good that he raps lyrics because nobody understand most rap lyrics anyway. Elocution is not his strong suit.

When Khloe and the girls were in the vehicle going to the club, between the word "like" being used 10 times in every sentence and all four of them stroking their hair constantly, I wanted to throw something at the TV.  Some of the most vapid women I've ever seen!

The habit of fixing, smoothing, stroking and throwing the hair back is so annoying and Khloe is the worst offender. It drives me crazy when I watch her in a car driving and talking to someone and all the time she's moving her hair in back of her shoulder, over her shoulder, across the top of her head, then back the other direction. It makes me crazy, I want to slap her and tell her to leave her stupid hair alone when she's on camera.

Edited by HumblePi
I wonder if that guy on Fire Island who was screaming out his window @ Kourtney & Khloe was real or hired for the show? I can’t understand how Scott didn’t know that parts of Fire Island are known for attracting a large gay population, that’s pretty common knowledge in the East.

The entire stay in Southampton by the Kardashian clan must have bugged the uppercrust snot out of the locals. Those people that have their 'summer cottages' on the water in the Hamptons absolutely hate publicity and public scrutiny. Most of those residents would make the entire Kardashian clan combined look like paupers. That guy screaming at Scott was probably one of those that wants privacy as most of them do and feels that Scott, Khloe and Kourtney brought nothing more an 'undesirable element' and visibility into their little secluded and private getaway island.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1

I've watched Scott act like a drunken 16 year old kid so many times that I can't feel any empathy for him at all. He has help and therapy and everything else that money can buy to get him sober and turn his life around. I look at those two sweet kids, three of them now, and think to myself, 'what will Mason remember'. I know that when kids are very small they really aren't aware of what adults do. But Mason is getting real close to the age when he will definitely know that his father is an immature drunkard that cares more about booze than he does about his mother, (Kourtney) or his children. If anyone knows someone who had an alcoholic mother or father while they grew up, you'll know what I'm talking about. There's so much harm being done that's not apparent on the surface.

• Love 2

Scott has a lifelong habit of running from responsibilities. His celebrity status is only due to his relationship with a Kardashian. Both his biography and the biography of either of his parents is really difficult to find online. I know that his father came from money and was a real estate developer. Jeffrey Disick was also arrested for stealing money from a bank. Both Bonnie and Jeffrey weren't healthy people but Scott traveled little if at all back to Long Island to spend any time with either of them. Bonnie came out to Los Angeles if she wanted to see her son and grandchildren. The death of Jeffrey has some mystery surrounding the cause of death and it's nearly impossible to know if he died from natural causes or suicide.

If Scott's father did kill himself or if he didn't, I'm sure that Scott ran from those responsibilities also and is probably feeling some remorse over the fact that he essentially gave up his parents for the fame and fortune that came with being associated with the Kardashians.

I just saw the full episode...by the way Kourtney was acting, I expected to see the house torn apart with bottles strewn everywhere. There was just 2 bottles & a couple of wine glasses on the kitchen counter. Why did Khloe get all of the blame while Kim stood there giggling like the idiot she is?

I was happy...and surprised...to hear Kourtney admit to Khloe that she over reacted & that Scott is responsible for himself.

Has anyone else ever seen anyone in this family write their highs and lows on a piece of paper then make a sailboat out of it to float off in the wafer? I have seen them go around the table and each say their highs and lows but have never seen anyone make a sailboat. I can't remember who said it but one of them said they do this every vacation.

• Love 1

About Caroline's teeth... my niece mentioned that she may have very small teeth and also be wearing braces. She had a friend who looked much the same and it was a combination of the small size of her teeth, the shape of her mouth and the fact that she chose colored braces (blue I believe) which made the whole look very weird.   

I really don't see what Khloe sees in French. I cannot understand 1/2 of what he says and he just comes across as dumb. Just plain dumb and uneducated. Lots of folks don't get the greatest schooling, but they don't come across as dumb. None of the K girls are really very bright (I do think Kourtney is the smartest) but I couldn't spend an evening with someone mumbling to the point of unintelligibility. Do they ever so much as read something other than twitter or some other rag that writes about them?

And just  how does he even show up at the Hamptons for overnight and not have spare underwear? He just repulses me on every level.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2