Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Mind the Jax

• Start Topic

And then we have Kristen's hair. I'm telling you, if you looked up the word "lank" in the dictionary there would be a picture of Kristen Doute. Just awful.

Gawd help me. I was trying to decide if her hair was better. Thanks for setting me straight. :-) Edited by SuzWhat

I'm still puzzled why Vail wanted to admit to her drug problems on national TV, cuz none of this was known about.  All of the soap pubs & blogs have been heatedly discussing it cuz it seemed mysterious -- why Vail vanished from playing Heather in 2010.  Her career mostly went nowhere after leaving & there was nothing ever mentioned anywhere of why she left.  It seemed strange cuz Vail & the character of Heather were very popular.  In fact, 2 actresses were brought in to replace Vail, but neither connected with the audience & neither lasted more than a few months.  

I'm assuming a preemptive strike....Better to out herself than have one of these chucklefucks out her on national TV.  And someone, one of these asshats or Lisa herself, would have found out and brought to the forefront in as humiliating a way as possible.

I kind of commend her throwing it out there for public consumption instead of having it emerge as the dirty little secret it apparently was.  

Vail is so dumb. Everyone has warned her about Jax. Stassi, Katie, Lisa....heck, even Jax himself basically warned her! Via his behavior. You're brand new, he's already got your number, he texts you that he and his girlfriend broke up, but then you find out they got back together, yet he's asking you for coffee.....red flag, red flag, red flag!!!! So yea, either she's super dumb and thinks everyone else just misunderstands him....or she just likes the bad boy. Jax isn't even cool enough to be a legitimate "bad boy", though. He's just a loser. Have fun when he's removing YOUR name tattoo from his arm and you're battling crabs. You've been warned. 

Or she's angling for all of the camera time associating with Jax-O-Lantern will bring.

I think all things considered Vail is starting off on the right foot for this tawdry little show.  Keep your friends close but your (potential) enemies closer.  

I also think she's very calculating and will end up knowing the dirt on every single one of these asshats before the season is done.

Too bad calculating strategic maneuvers is the only thing her apparent intelligence is being used for.  

• Love 2

Well, the good news for the chucklefucks is ratings are pretty strong at nearly 1.2 mil viewers for this ep.  

So where is the next chucklefuck trip?  Did the previews mention San Diego?  Cuz I thought Schemer was babbling about Miami, when Cigarette Sally invited herself to join 'em.  Ah, 35, and still working Spring Break, eh?  Or in Jax's case -- 55, and still workin' Spring Break . . .

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

The chucklefuck trip to San Diego is boys only, I think.  I could only hope it will turn into a dirty bachelor party, like any other trip they take.  Are the girls here in San Diego sluttier than the ones in Vegas and LA?  What is the attraction to our fair city for these guys, anyways?  They certainly aren't going sightseeing; is a hotel bar less than 2 hour away really that special?  So many questions, so long until I get answers.  ;-)

• Love 2

San Diego is going to be amazing. Can you even imagine what these morons will do without Stassi there nagging them every minute? If nobody gets in a bar fight or gets arrested I'm going to be so disappointed. My prediction is more both Toms will cheat and Jax will end up in jail. Beautiful, scenic San Diego. It's spanish for whale's vagina you know.

• Love 4

According to the previews Jax screws a stripper in a bathroom during their trip. If that's an indicator of what the dudes do without Stassi around to direct the itinerary I'm totally in. Should be an excellent disaster.

Also, if next week is the bachelor/ette parties (which are being done separate, right?) why is Muppet going along with all the girls? Does he secretly have a vagina?

• Love 2

San Diego is going to be amazing. Can you even imagine what these morons will do without Stassi there nagging them every minute? If nobody gets in a bar fight or gets arrested I'm going to be so disappointed. My prediction is more both Toms will cheat and Jax will end up in jail. Beautiful, scenic San Diego. It's spanish for whale's vagina you know.

OMG, FozzyBear - I am totally referring to "Dago" as "The Whale's Vagina" from now on.  With my best Canadian-Spanish accent, of course!

And now I want to see one of these chucklefucks trolling Fleet Week - it matters not who, just as long as they get the piss taken out of them by any old sailor (sailorette?).   :-) 

• Love 1

Oh lawd! Scheana does NOT have the body for those shorts. She is pear shaped with hips and thighs to sink a battleship. Those short shorts with a high waist don't even flatter models, imho. She needs a makeover. She has a pretty face when she doesn't trowel on the makeup, and that body needs help. Also, WHY is Jax face so bloated!? Steroids??

• Love 1

That's what I thought, but who knows.  Honestly, he's been lookin' so fucked up this season, take your pick what he's really up to.  He's always sweaty as fuck & his eyes have that glazed-over, nickel-slot/half-mast look of a junkie.  Anyhoo, looks like the next chucklefuck trip is gonna be . . .  er, interesting?

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/zap2it_first_vanderpump_rules_jax_taylor_ruins_guys_weekend_san_diego-2014-12

• Love 2

You have Jax's problem down to a T! (virtual clapping) I had someone in my life who was EXACTLY like Jax so FozzyBear and The MighyPeanut you gave me goose bumps.  It makes me think that Stassi must be very much like Jax-his mirror image. She is so cluelessly narcissistic it's scary. How else did they stay together that long?? And will Vail be his new match?!!

You have Jax's problem down to a T! (virtual clapping) I had someone in my life who was EXACTLY like Jax so FozzyBear and The MighyPeanut you gave me goose bumps. It makes me think that Stassi must be very much like Jax-his mirror image. She is so cluelessly narcissistic it's scary. How else did they stay together that long?? And will Vail be his new match?!!

I think Jax's plan of attack when he's trying to keep someone around is constant flattery. You're the best girlfriend/friend/boss/whatever in the whole wide world (one of the most fascinating things about Jax to me is how little difference there is in his romantic vs platonic relationships. Every human interaction seems to be fucking, so to speak, in Jax's mind). He likely gravates toward narcissists who are prone to fall for ass kissing because (1) they're easier for him to manipulate and (2) he's so vapid himself he probably doesn't mind hanging out with a shallow group.

When you think about it he's actually a scary person. A complete cypher of a human willing to morph into anything to get instant gratification who has no noticeable sense of shame. Makes for great TV though.

• Love 3

I think Jax's plan of attack when he's trying to keep someone around is constant flattery. You're the best girlfriend/friend/boss/whatever in the whole wide world (one of the most fascinating things about Jax to me is how little difference there is in his romantic vs platonic relationships. Every human interaction seems to be fucking, so to speak, in Jax's mind). He likely gravates toward narcissists who are prone to fall for ass kissing because (1) they're easier for him to manipulate and (2) he's so vapid himself he probably doesn't mind hanging out with a shallow group.

When you think about it he's actually a scary person. A complete cypher of a human willing to morph into anything to get instant gratification who has no noticeable sense of shame. Makes for great TV though.

This reminds me of something Schwartz was trying to intimate about his friendship with Jax. Schwartz and Katie were talking about Jax' slanderous lies and Schwartz kept saying "That's just Jax" and "I don't believe anything he says." Schwartz seemed to be implying that Jax was a fun casual friend, but not the type of real friend who you'd be inclined to believe.

• Love 1